• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hardesty Co. Ch. 02

Hardesty Co. Ch. 02

12

SHHHRING! The alarm beside Allison's bed goes off insistently. Bleary eyed with fatigue she reaches for the snooze. When she sees the green digital display reads 5:02 a.m. she is confused. Quickly her mind clears as she remembers yesterday...

Oh my God! I can't believe yesterday really happened, she thought. I let Mr. Hardesty touch me like that! As she relived the scene in the exam room yesterday, she felt a wetness build between her thighs. Her right hand snaked down her body, heading towards her clit.

Then she remembered Mr. Hardesty's words. He had told her not to cum or touch herself – her body, her cunt was his. Remembering the torture he had promised her today, Allison decided that she would follow his instructions and not do anything else to earn further punishment.

She quickly got out of bed and raced to the shower. Luckily she didn't have to shave her pussy, as she routinely had all of her pubic hair waxed off. She found herself taking an extra long time with her loofah between her legs, and trying to shake off her horniness, she flipped the water to cold before rinsing off and getting out.

Wrapped sarong style in a bath towel, Allison walked to her dresser. She routed in her dresser until she found a matching bra and thong panty set in a vivid shade of blue. What do I wear, she wondered. Do I wear something sexy? Do I pretend it never happened?

She decided on a simple gray skirt suit. While professional looking, it still showed off her figure. The knee length skirt molded to her buttocks perfectly. The jacket was snug and showed off her curves. She left the tight, black button-down shirt unbuttoned to the top of her cleavage, making sure not to show an indecent amount of skin. After all, she was a professional.

A quick glance at the clock informed her that it was after six, so she hurriedly threw on a pair of black four-inch pumps. She put a pair of diamond studs in her ears and spritzed herself with perfume before running out the door.

* * *

Allison pulled into the lot of Hardesty Co. at quarter till seven. Mr. Hardesty's words of seven o'clock sharp rang through her head.

She quickly parked her car and bolted to the main doors. She once again took the elevator to the twelfth floor.

I must be some kind of fool, she thought. I cannot believe I am back here. Despite her horror at finding herself once again back at the office, Allison had to admit she was eager to see Mr. Hardesty again. She had never had an orgasm like the day before. She had only had two sexual partners ever, and neither had ever really satisfied her.

As the elevator car rapidly approached the twelfth floor, she began to get nervous. What will he do to me? He had said he would punish me. Will he spank me? Will he get me to the verge of cumming and then stop again?

Her musings were cut short when the elevator doors slid open. Taking a deep breath, Allison stepped out.

Like the day before, Mrs. Stubbenbaker was there to greet her.

"Hello, dear! Excited for the first day on the job?"

You have no idea, Allison thought. "Yes, very, Mrs. Stubbenbaker."

"I'm glad to hear that. Mr. Hardesty appears to be in a black mood today, so you should probably try to do some ego soothing. He's in his office, go on back."

Just what I need for him to be a black mood, she thought. Steeling herself for the inevitable she threw a last smile at Mrs. Stubbenbaker before knocking at Mr. Hardesty's door.

"Come in," boomed his deep voice.

Allison twisted the door knob and stepped into the office. Mr. Hardesty was behind his desk again. He was signing some papers, but after affixing his signature he turned his hard gray eyes on her.

With a quick glance at his wrist watch, he said, "Seven o'clock on the nose. At least you can follow that simple instruction, slut."

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled.

"Have you touched yourself?"

"No, Sir."

"Have you been tempted to?"

Wanting to deny it, but knowing he would see through her, she admitted, "Yes, Sir I have been."

"I thought so. I knew you were nothing but a horny slut the first time I saw you." Mr. Hardesty gave her a sadistic grin. "Do you think I have forgotten about your disobedience yesterday?"

That would have been too much for, she thought. "No, Sir, I didn't think you forgot."

"Are you prepared for your punishment?"

"Yes, Sir, I am." Of course I'm not, she really thought.

"That's too bad, you'll have to wait a little bit. For now however, come over here." He motions for her to stand beside his desk. Allison quickly complies. "Turn around and lift your skirt up to your waist."

Her face flushed with humiliation, she turns around. She wonders why she ever came back. What kind of person was she to enjoy such treatment. Hesitantly, she grips the hem of her skirt before slowly pulling the snug material up to her buttocks, over and around her hips. She feels equal waves of shame and excitement wash through her body.

She feels Mr. Hardesty's eyes on her exposed buttocks. Why had she worn the thong today?

"Bend over. Put your palms on the floor."

Allison stretched forward. Given her high-heeled shoes, placing her hands on the floor in front of her was no easy feat.

"Spread your legs."

She spread her legs six inches apart.

"Farther!" She opened her legs another few inches. Obviously this was not far enough, as Mr. Hardesty roughly kicked her legs apart. When he was satisfied, the gap was about two feet.

She felt his fingers run lightly over the half inch wide band of the thong. He slid his fingers from the top of her crevice, downwards. Agonizingly slow, his fingers trailed between her cheeks. They paused briefly at her ass hole.

Allison began to feel a moment of panic. Surely he wouldn't put anything in there! Her unease grew as she felt him probe at her hole with the tip of his index finger. He pushed against the fabric causing it to be sucked into her hole.

"Your asshole is very tight, slut." His finger was now up the first knuckle inside her. Her breathing deepened with fear at the feeling of dread about what was to come. "Do you like the feel of my finger in your hole?"

"N-no, Sir," she denied.

"We'll just have to see about that won't we?" He removed his finger from her ass hole and began once again trailing it downward. He stopped when he encountered the dampness over the entrance to her pussy.

"I see we lied, slut. You are enjoying this, aren't you?" He continued to run his fingers over her entrance.

Stifling a moan, "No, Sir." With his left hand he delivered a stinging blow to her buttocks.

"Try again."

"Y-yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, I am enjoying your finger exploring my ass and pussy."

Apparently satisfied he once again began his exploration of her most intimate regions. He paused at her clit. He plucked the hard nub between his thumb and index finger through the material of her panties. Allison groaned.

Her hips pressed unconsciously into his hand. He squeezed her clit harder. She felt mixed sensations of pain and pleasure radiate throughout her body. Her pussy was sopping wet.

Suddenly, Mr. Hardesty removed his hand. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her thong and quickly pulled it down to her thighs.

"Take your panties off," he commanded.

Mortified, but turned on beyond words, she did his bidding.

"Resume your position, whore."

Embarrassed to once again be so exposed, Allison slowly resumed her former position. Her face was hot with embarrassment.

She felt Mr. Hardesty's hands pulling apart the rounded globes of her butt cheeks.

"Hold your cheeks apart for me." Mortified she did as instructed.

"Are you ready for you punishment, slut?" When she didn't answer immediately, he continued. "It doesn't really matter if you are or not, you'll be punished either way. Now turn towards me and remove your clothes."

Allison released her butt cheeks. She turned facing Mr. Hardesty. He had resumed his seat in his plush leather chair. He had his elbows rested on the arm rests and his fingers teepeed together beneath his chin.

Allison slowly removed her suit jacket. She folded it neatly and laid it on the floor, instinctively knowing he wouldn't allow her to place her clothing on his desk space. Next she unbuttoned her blouse. She could feel his eyes staring at her breasts as she removed the garment. She undid the eyehook and zipper on her skirt before sliding it down her hips. She stood before him in just her bra. Reaching behind, her, she unhooked it. She felt the loosened material pool around her before she took this too off and placed it on the pile of clothes.

As she bent down to remove her heels, he stopped her. "No, leave those on. I find I enjoy what they do to your posture, slut."

He looked her up and down leisurely for a few minutes. He reached forward to his desk and rummaged in the top drawer coming out with a box of office supplies. He stood up in front of her. Out of the box he pulled an extra tie, which he quickly wrapped around her eyes.

Her sight no longer of use, Allison trembled. She had no way of knowing what he was doing to her. What would this man think of next?

She felt his fingers at her breasts, fondling them. When they reached her nipples they rolled and pinched them. She groaned, enjoying the attention.

Mr. Hardesty watched the emotions play over her face. He was thoroughly enjoying tormenting his new assistant. He removed one hand from her breasts to reach into the box of supplies. He removed two small binder clips from it. Grinning sadistically, he opened the tiny powerful jaws and placed them over her nipple.

Allison's cry of pain made his cock twinge in his pants. He reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit roughly. When her cries of pain became whimpers of pleasure, he placed another binder clip on the other nipple.

The pain she felt was enormous! She had never been treated this way in her life! Why was she taking this? She was overwhelmed. Why was she wet? Why was her body reacting this way to this torment? What was wrong with her?

Mr. Hardest placed a bar stool in front of Allison that he had retrieved from the closet while she was recovering from her nipple torture.

"Hop on the stool, slut." Allison feebly tried to find the stool, and after nearly falling, she finally succeeded in getting on it.

"Spread your legs wide." When she did what he wished, "Now with your fingers spread your lips." When she did this also, he took a moment to stoop down and enjoy the view of her exposed pussy. He blew a breath on her clit and watched with amusement as she became even wetter.

He once gain stuck his hand into his box of supplies, and he removed a paper clip. He fastened it onto her clit. This didn't cause her so much pain, but just kept her on edge and focused sensation onto her nub.

She heard rustling around, and then the unmistakable sound of latex gloves being snapped on. Mr. Hardesty poured a small amount of BenGay onto his covered fingers. With his other hand he began to plunge his fingers into Allison's sopping pussy. Her hips were thrashing against his fingers.

He was very happy with her response. Oh how she would love this, he thought. He removed his fingers then shoved his Ben-Gay coated fingers deep into her cunt. He liberally coated her internal walls before removing his fingers.

Allison felt a strange sensation building in her pussy where his fingers had been. As her pussy walls began to tingle with heat, she got a whiff of peppermint. He had put Ben-Gay inside her! Was that even safe?

Watching as she writhed in torment, trying unsuccessfully to relieve the burning in her cunt, Mr. Hardesty smiled. His cock was very hard. He quickly removed his gloves.

"Turn around and bend over the stool, slut." She was slow to reply and he had to smack her tits a few times with a ruler off his desk before she did as he commanded. "Spread your ass cheeks." This time she was much quicker and spread herself right away.

He admired her puckered opening for a moment. Leaning down he blew on it and watched with delight as it clenched and unclenched at the sensation. He reached into his box again and came out with a bottle of lube. He put on another pair of gloves and smeared some on his fingers and squirted some on her asshole.

He then probed her backside with a finger. He felt her sphincter trying to resist but pushed through it. He thrust his finger in and out a few times loosening her up. He worked a second finger into her anus and thrust them in and out.

Allison couldn't believe this! She was spreading herself open, her nipples were in agony from binder clips, her clit was pinched by a paper clip, her cunt was soaking from the sensations of the ointment, and now her ass was being violated by her boss's fingers!

She heard Mr. Hardesty remove his gloves, then the sound of lube being squirted. She felt something much bigger than two fingers probe at her ass. He was trying to stuff his cock up her ass!

Mr. Hardesty groaned with pleasure at the tightness of his new assistant's asshole. He felt her body's resistance but insistently thrust all nine inches of his cock into her. Her cries only excited him more.

"This is your punishment, slut," he told her as he roughly sawed his way in and out of her anus.

She felt like she was being ripped apart. It felt like a baseball bat was shoved up her ass! The sensations she felt were overwhelming. Slowly though she felt a tingling building in .her pussy.

Mr. Hardesty was close. He felt Allison's body starting to clench and unclench as she neared orgasm too. We can't have that, he thought and pulled out of her ass with a plop.

Allison groaned her frustration. She had been so close and now she felt so empty! Then she felt a tugging at her hair.

He wrapped his cock in her beautiful brown locks and used his hand to bring himself to orgasm. He shot loads of creamy white cum into her hair. When he was through, he walked in front of her. He put his cock in front of her mouth, and ordered, "Open wide, slut."

Allison was revolted! His cock had her filth on it, there was no way she putting that thing in her mouth! He slapped her hard across the face and grabbed her nipple clips. He twisted them cruelly. When she screamed, he rammed his cock down her throat.

He watched with glee as she took his cock, sucking off her shit and his cum. This was better than he had thought. When he thought he was sufficiently cleaned, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her pretty blindfolded face was the picture of revulsion. He gave her a condescending smack across the face with his penis before tucking it neatly back into his trousers.

What have I become, she wondered. How can I be so turned on by this? She could feel the earthy taste of her shit on her tongue. She wished for a breath mint. At least she had survived his torture.

As if reading her thoughts, Mr. Hardesty said, "You think you've been punished enough, don't you slut?" He laughed when she nodded. "No, I don't think you have been."

She heard him once more rifling through the box of supplies on his desk. Deprived of sight because of the blindfold, her other senses were in overdrive. She heard an unusual rattling noise. What could that be, she wondered.

Mr. Hardest pulled a small metal cup out of the box on his desk. It was mesh with a wide lip at top. It was designed to hold pencils and other office utensils. He watched Allison bent over the stool. He was very proud of her so far. However, the real test was yet to come, he thought. With a small twist of his mouth he once again grabbed the bottle of lube and began greasing the cup.

Allison let out a sigh when she felt cold lube being squirted into her asshole. What could he possibly be wanting to do to her now? He had already taken her anally. Her cunt and breasts were loaded with sensation. She didn't know how much she could take.

Then she felt it. Something cold – metal? It was probing at her back door. She groaned at its girth, it felt like it was stretching her sphincter beyond repair. Still, Mr. Hardesty kept forcefully pushing it in. Finally it came to a halt, with the lip of the cup suctioning to her surrounding ass, forcing it to stay put in her ass.

Stuffed beyond belief, she heard a tinkling noise as objects were dropped into the cup. What was in her ass? It seemed to her that it was some kind of container. What was he putting into it now? How much more of this did she have to take?

Mr. Hardesty dropped a few pencils and pens and a highlighter for good measure into the cup lodged in his slut's ass. He stepped back to admire the view.

"Well, slut, I must admit, you certainly make the most appealing pencil holder I've ever owned."

A pencil holder? She had a pencil holder stuffed up her ass? She felt disgraced and used. Her self pity was quickly banished when he spoke again.

"Now, it is time for your punishment." With that he picked up the metal ruler on her desk and began swatting at her inner thighs. Allison tried to avoid the sting by spreading her legs open wider. She quickly realized her mistake though when he placed a blow right on her exposed pussy.

She gasped, startled at the pain it caused. She was even more shocked by her body's reaction. The blows continued to reign down upon her naked body, sometimes catching at the end of the cup driving it further into her ass, sometimes striking the paper clip on her clit.

As he continued to spank her with the ruler, she started to moan – at the pain – and at the pleasure each stroke brought her. Pretty soon she was thrusting herself back to meet the sharp sting of metal.

Mr. Hardesty was very happy with his slut. He glanced at his watch. It was nearly time for the next stage of her training. He laid down the ruler. He grabbed four scarves from the box and quickly tied Allison's hand and feet to each of the four corners of the stool. Next her removed the binder clips from her nipples.

As the blood rushed backed to her tortured nipples, Allison screamed. The sensation was unbearable! Her pussy was sopping wet, begging to be filled. Her ass felt deliciously full. She couldn't remember every being so horny in her life.

"Well, slut, you've made up for indiscretion yesterday in the exam room. However, you have to prove yourself now."

What did me mean prove herself?

"You will enjoy making me happy, won't you, slut?"

Submitting to his will, she said, "Yes, Sir, I want to make you happy."

"You're about to," he said. Something in his voice frightened her. What could he possibly be meaning to do to her now?

As if timed, she heard Mrs. Stubbenbaker's voice come over the intercom. "Mr. Hardesty, Phil from accounting is here for your morning appointment."

"Excellent! Send him back! I'm eager for him to meet my new assistant!" Turning to Allison he continued, "I'm sure Phil will be as delighted with you as I am, slut."

He was going to leave her here! Tied over the stool, naked and exposed, for some stranger to see! She couldn't believe this! She thought she had endured all the humiliation but she had no idea he would resort to this.

She heard the door open. A voice, she assumed it was Phil, boomed, "Well, well, well, what have we here?" She heard footsteps approaching her.

"This is my new assistant, Phil. As you can see, she's assisting me – by holding my writing utensils." Both men laughed at her predicament. Allison felt her face go beat red – she was mortified!

"Would you mind if I have a go with her before our meeting, Ian?"

"Not at all. Look at how wet her pussy is. I just punished her and she's drenched."

She felt fingers probing at her cunt lips. "My, she is wet, Ian. Where did you find such an attractive little whore?"

A whore? He was calling her a whore? Then he moved his hand, shoving two fingers deep into her. "Man, is she tight, she fits around my fingers like a glove." Phil began thrusting his fingers in and out. Allison's breath caught, and before she could stop herself, her hips began thrusting into his hand, urging him deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hardesty Co. Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds