• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Introduction to a Dominatrix Wife

Introduction to a Dominatrix Wife

12

Heavy and numerous shopping bags fell upon the bed as Chavon released them from her hands. The shoe box clinched under her arm slid to the bed as she guided it with her leg and then settled it with her hand. She sat down on the bed with a smile. She had been able to find everything that she had wanted to get in preparation for Zack's birthday celebration. Her plans for the evening were something she had thought about for a very long time and although she wasn't sure Zack would like her plans, she was almost sure.

Knowing him for the past six years meant that she knew him very well, but there were things she felt he wouldn't discus with her, even though their communication was basically good. There seemed to be something Zack held back and Chavon wouldn't address it because she had her own little secrets she held back from him. Tonight, without discussion, Chavon would address it all in a very surprise birthday celebration!

Taking out the black corset and black nylons, she laid them out on the bed with a devilish gleam in her huge green eyes. She reached for the large shoe box and lifted the top that held thigh high boots with four inch heels and pulled them out of the box with a smile. Whether Zack enjoyed her evenings plan or not, he would love the dominatrix outfit on her slim but shapely body! Chavon was sure of that!

Chavon had not only found a great outfit to surprise Zack with, but she had found some wonderful adult toys as well. She opened the bag from the adult book store and laid everything out on the bed so that she could get it all opened and ready for use. She had to get the batteries in and everything ready and stashed in the bedside table so that she could get ready for a very special evening.

She removed all the things from the bed that she had bought and put them where they needed to be and then dealt with the bed. She had to struggle with the mattress so that she could arrange the bondage apparatuses securely under it, but managed to do it and then remade the bed.

By the time she was done with that, she was ready for a very long bath. Her shopping trip had been planned for earlier in the week, but unexpected things had come up and she had to wait until the last minute. Chavon was tired, but determined to revive herself, staunchly committed to her goal of spicing up their sex life. It wasn't that their sex life was bad, it just wasn't all she wanted it to be and she believed that Zack felt the same way. She would find out for sure, tonight!

Undressing, Chavon stood nude in front of the bathroom mirror and examined her well formed body. Her firm D-cup breast with large nipples were one of Zack's favorite night time snuggle toys and she already knew they fit well in the corset. Smiling, she ran her hands over them and down to her tiny waist and then back around her firm and full buttocks. Tingles ran through her body with the touch of her own hands and as she thought of what was to take place later that evening, she could feel herself growing wet in sexual excitement. It was difficult not to please herself right then and there, but she knew it was best to be at her horniest to make the evening all she wanted it to be.

As difficult as it was to wait, Chavon ignored her need and released her hair from the knot she had it in. Long, thick and wavy auburn hair fell free and to her waist and laid dark against her fair skin. Turning and looking at herself in the mirror, she knew that Zack would be very pleased with his thirty-fifth birthday!

****

While bathing in the extra hot water, Chavon eased her muscles and relaxed, thinking of the man who held her heart. His dark handsomeness had attracted her instantly when she saw him at a flea market and she determined in that moment to meet him. There was no doubt that his muscular body was part of the attraction and she had gotten as close as she dared and made conversation with the dealer and the man she hoped would be attracted to her. By the time she had bought a vase from the dealer and commented on a wood chest Zack was interested in, she knew she had captivated him. They met for dinner later that night.

Zack was a gentle man through and through and although he was a large and very physical man, being a firefighter, he was often jokingly called pussy whipped by his friends. Zack laughed with them and joked that they were all jealous and that if they had a woman that looked like Chavon, they would make her as happy as they could, just as he was. He claimed it was very wise to please the little lady as it made for very comfortable evenings in her arms. Zack told himself he simply didn't care about anything enough to argue anything and only wanted Chavon to be happy. Whatever it was she wanted Chavon was going to have!

Smiling, Chavon cupped water and let it fall upon her skin, feeling very decadent. Her full life left little time for days filled with shopping and long baths and she was absolutely enjoying herself. When she had relaxed her muscles from a long day shopping, she stood and released the latch to drain the tub and started the shower so that she could wash her hair and then use cooler water to fully revive herself.

Chavon dressed for the evening and put a silk red robe on over her new outfit, leaving the boots hidden under the bed. When Zack got home, she would have him shower and put on a pair of black silk boxers, while she finished the simple steak dinner. Once they were finished eating, she would surprise Zack with his sensual birthday celebration.

As Chavon was getting the CD player all set up with selected music for their evening, Zack arrived. She turned and smiled and rushed to the door to greet him. "Hi baby." Chavon stood on tip toe to kiss him as his arms reached around her and held her tight. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you... mmmmmm, you smell nice!"

Chavon smiled and kissed him again, this time more passionately. Zack held her with one large arm around her waist and ran his other hand through her hair until he held her head with his large hand. Chavon knew that if she didn't gain control of the situation, Zack would pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. She could tell he was ready to do so by the hardening cock that rested against her and many nights of the same prelude to dinner. She pulled away, still in his arms and smiled up at him.

"I've got steaks for dinner. Why don't you go shower? I bought you some new boxers and you can come to dinner all comfortable like and I will serve you your birthday dinner."

"I'd rather save dinner for later!" He winked and moved in to kiss her again. Chavon pulled back and looked at him sternly.

"Zack! No way are we ruining these steaks!" She smiled with a twinkle in her eye and gave him a quick kiss. "You go shower and then we can eat... then we can celebrate your birthday. I promise it will be better once you have had a chance to relax and fill your belly."

****

As Zack showered, Chavon rushed to complete the dinner, lighting candles and when she heard the shower shut off, she prepared the plates and set them on the table. By this time Zack walked in wearing nothing but the black boxers, looking fresh and delicious. He smiled when he saw the meal she had prepared and the candles. Chavon held out his chair and he sat down saying how wonderful everything looked.

When they had finished with the dinner, Chavon rose from her place and went to his side, bending down to kiss him. "I chilled some champagne and glasses. Why don't you get it and bring it to the bedroom darling. It's all on a tray in the fridge." With that she quickly walked away with Zack smiling, knowing the best was yet to come. If only he really knew what was in store for him!

Chavon slipped on the boots, but left the robe on and stood waiting for Zack to come through the doorway. "Just set it there on the table baby... and why don't you pour us a glass?" Zack moved to the table and set the tray down and started to pour the already opened champagne. Chavon walked to him, sliding her hand across his ass tenderly as he held a class out to her. She took it and waited for him to fill his glass.

"Happy birthday baby." She raised her glass and they each took a sip and then kissed. The taste of the champagne enhanced the kiss and they lost themselves in one another until Chavon pulled away and set her glass down. As Zack took another sip, she placed her hands on his hips and tugged the boxers down. They fell to his feet and she took his glass of champagne and took a sip from it, Zack watching her closely. Setting the glass on the tray, Chavon smiled up at him and told him to lie on the bed.

As Zack lay on the bed, smiling, she walked to the end of the bed slowly knowing he was watching her every move. Once at the end of the bed, she slowly loosened her robe and let it slide off of her and onto the floor.

She could hear his quick intake of air. "Wow!" Chavon smiled and tipped her head, slowly turning around so that he could see her at every angle. From head to toe he slowly took everything in and when he got to the boots, his head quickly rose and his eyes searched her own. "My god you look... damn Chavon... so hot! So hot!"

Chavon laughed and moved closer to the bed and got on her knee's and moved across to kneel beside him. "Baby." He reached for her and she stopped his hands. "Shhh... just lay there and let me massage you."

"Nice..."

Very quickly Chavon determined to take control. "Shhh!" She slid herself over him and rested on his stomach and started massaging him. Working her way down his body, he watched her and enjoyed her touch, loving how she looked. When she was finished working her way down his body, she moved off of the bed and told him to turn over.

Once he had settled himself, Chavon reached for the binding and slipped it on his wrist before he realized what she was doing. Realizing his wrist was cuffed, the look on his face said everything. His expression went from shock to amused amazement and then a look of expectation and hunger, as Chavon gave him time to adjust. She slowly walked to the end of the bed, grabbing his leg and binding it and then moved to the other side of the bed to bind his other leg. Zack turned his head and tried to watch her, readily holding his other arm ready to be bound and smiling.

"You are full of surprises!"

"Shhh!" Zack's smile faded a bit and his eye brows moved inward, in confusion. "You are not allowed to speak!" Chavon very sternly reprimanded him, as she continued to his other wrist and bound it. Once he was bound, she glanced over his body, thinking what a marvelous body it was, so firm and muscular with a hard full ass. A perfect ass for spanking, but that would have to be another night. She didn't want to blow the man's mind before she could convince him, this was what he wanted!

Chavon again positioned herself above him and massaged his head, neck and then upper back. Zack was enjoying her touch and as his muscles eased under her fingers, he moaned in pleasure. She slid down his body, uncomfortable in the boots and trying not to let him know it. Chavon finished his full body massage and moved off of the bed. Zack turned his head watching her and she told him to turn his head the other way. Smiling, Zack obeyed her wondering what she was up to and didn't say a word.

Chavon removed a number of things from the bedside table and moved to the end of the bed and placed some things there and then moved up the bed and laid next to him. She kissed his neck and told him he could look at her. In her hand was a dildo and the lubricant lay on the other side of her. Zack couldn't see any of it when he turned to look at her.

"I love you Zack." She whispered in his ear and he started to say he loved her too, but she put her finger to her lips silencing him. "I wanted this birthday to be special. I love our making love, but I wanted to spice things up." Zack tried to nod his head in agreement, watching her, loving her with his eyes and expression. "There are some things I think you hold back on Zack. Things you want and maybe need, that you don't tell me. We aren't going to let that happen anymore."

His eyes widened, not sure of the situation, knowing deep down that he had held things in reserve because he hadn't known how to share them. One thing was sure; he loved what she was doing. He had always wanted her to be more aggressive, but he felt blessed just to have her as things were and he didn't want to push for things he wasn't even sure of. Her outfit was sexy as hell and he loved it and being bound was interesting. It excited him because he didn't know just what she was going to do.

Chavon reached inside of her boot and took out a blindfold and started to place it over his eyes, Zack looking pleasantly surprised. When she had it in place she kissed the side of his mouth, moving to his neck and moving her body upward more to kiss his spine, working her way down to his lower back. Sitting upright, she started rubbing his ass and soon found his anus and gently rubbed it with her finger. She had never done this before and Zack was a bit uncomfortable with it, but found it enjoyable.

With one hand she massaged his anus and the other she grabbed the lubricant and flipped it open. Stopping what she was doing, she put a liberal amount on her fingers and massaged it on his anus, slowly slipping the tip of her finger in and moving slowly in and out. Zack laid there unable to see, a bit uncomfortable and yet wanting more, as she quickened her pace and went a little deeper into his ass. His anus tightened around her finger and his breathing changed and she knew he was enjoying this new experience. She knew he was ready for more and reached for the dildo, putting lubricant on it and more on his anus.

Fingering his anus again she slipped her finger in again and then out and then pressed the dildo against him and pushed slightly. Zack didn't know what she was doing and raised his head a bit and when his head again returned to the pillow, she slowly pushed the dildo into his ass and pulled it almost out and back in again, Zack gasping with the size of it and new sensation. Chavon continued to move the dildo in and almost out, deeper with each stroke until he took almost the whole thing and was moaning softly.

"You like that don't you baby? You can speak now if you want." Stroking in and out faster as she spoke, his butt raised to meet her. "You like me fucking your ass with the dildo, don't you baby?"

"Yes... yes... I like it."

With that Chavon started shoving it in faster and deeper, over and over again until his ass was off the bed as much as it could be, being bound and his moans had turned to groans of pleasure and need. Just when she thought he might cry out in his pleasure she stopped and his ass seemed to tighten around the dildo and push back wanting more.

Chavon laughed. "You really like that don't you Zack?" Laughing she watched him try to look up and see her, but he couldn't because of the blindfold. "Does my Zack want more?"

"Yes!"

"Hummm..." She shoved the dildo in deep, real fast and continued to fuck his ass with it, Zack crying out softly, meeting her strokes and nearly whimpering when she stopped again. "I don't think this is good enough. No, I think you really want to be fucked. Don't you Zacky?"

"Yes, fuck my ass baby. Please."

Chavon got up and off the bed and reached for the strap-on lying at the end of the bed. She put it on and reached for the lubricant and spread it on the cock she planned to fuck his ass with. She moved onto the bed and over him, straddling him and positioning herself.

"You sure you want me to fuck your ass Zack?"

"Yes!"

Very quickly, Chavon moved the cock to his ass and shoved it in deep and hard. Zack gasped and cried out in pleasure encouraging her as she started pumping him like he normally pumped her. As she pumped him hard, she leaned forward and ripped the blindfold off and moved back so she could fuck him even better. In and almost out of his ass, she moved the cock, pushing harder and as deep as she could, knowing in some way it had to hurt and yet he was caught in the pleasure of it all. He pushed back as she pumped into his ass and she became wet knowing what she was doing and caught up in her own excitement.

When Zack's groans turned to pants and oh's and ah's, she moved as fast as she could until he was crying out in orgasm. An orgasm he had never before experienced and couldn't believe. Short little cries and whimpers, were muffled by the pillow, as his anus spasmed around the cock as Chavon slowed her movements and then stopped.

Slowly Chavon moved out of him and then off the bed and walked to the side of the bed so that Zack could see her standing there with the strap-on, well used. He took in the sight of her, still overwhelmed with all he had been through and felt. She slowly removed the strap-on and then bent to remove the bindings from his arms and legs.

"Turn over Zack." Slowly Zack responded and flipped himself over, watching her. His cock hard and ready, Chavon was tempted to jump on him so that she could fuck him. Instead she went around the bed and bound him again. When he was bound she opened the table drawer and pulled out a chain of some sort, but he couldn't tell what it was. She sat on the bed and took off her boots slowly, one by one with Zack watching her every move. Chavon slipped the chain item under the pillow and started removing the nylons and corset. As Zack watched her, she ran her hands over her breast and nipples, hardening them and then moved to her wet pussy.

She rubbed there for a moment, knowing she was driving him crazy and turned to look at his cock visibly throbbing. She moved onto the bed and straddled him, moving her pussy to his face and when she got close enough Zack immediately started mouthing and tonguing her pussy. Wet and hot and moving against him, he took in her scent and got lost in pleasing her.

Chavon had never aggressively taken his mouth before, always having been gentle when she had been in this position, but this time she shoved herself against him. Grabbing his hair in both her hands and posed above him, she shoved her hips towards him and at the same time pulled his head into her. She was rough on him, riding his mouth hard while he couldn't help groaning as he worked on her needy pussy. Soon Chavon was climaxing against him and crying out, pulling back for a moment and then pushing in again, going for a second cum.

On her second cum, she rested against him as he sucked and licked gently, swallowing her juices that had never tasted so good to him! When she had come down a bit from her cum and knew Zack had gotten most of her juices, she moved away from his mouth and down his body to position herself between his spread legs and above his cock. Quickly she took him into her mouth as he gasped his pleasure and she worked on his hard and throbbing cock with a pace quicker than she normally would.

She was rougher with him, aggressive and in charge! Chavon moved up and almost let his cock out of her mouth and stopped as he moaned, needing more and wishing she hadn't stopped. She met his eyes and smiled around his cock and then dove down on his cock, taking all of him into her mouth with the head of his cock hitting the beginning of her throat. Up his cock she brought her mouth only to plunge down quickly again. Moving fast and faster, Chavon knew he was close to cumming and came up and removed her mouth.

Zack cried out in frustration, needing that cum and wanting to shoot it deep into her mouth. He raised his head to look at her with pleading eyes, emotionally begging her to continue. He had never been this horny in his life! Without thought he had started to struggle against the bindings that held him in place, wanting to grab her and if not fuck her mouth, at least fuck her pussy! He didn't think he could bear waiting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Introduction to a Dominatrix Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds