• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Betting On Black 10 Wins Twice Ch. 02

Betting On Black 10 Wins Twice Ch. 02

The pool area was deserted the next afternoon so it was easy to find a private spot where Bill and Susan could enjoy the sun. It was intense but felt good on their bodies as they soaked up the rays. Drifting in and out, they were savoring the relaxed moment. After such an incredibly high-charged night, just being lazy was great.

"Bill, could you put more sun block on my back?" Susan asked. Bill forced himself out of his semi-conscious state and obliged. "Can you believe we made $72,000 last night?" she commented now that she had his attention.

"No way," responded Bill. "Who'd a thought what happened would have. It was an amazing night."

Susan waited awhile before saying "Yeah, it was amazing. Guess we know how we can get free vacations in Las Vegas anytime we want along with some exciting fun?"

"Susan, the odds of this happening again are slim and none. Last night was a fluke. You could cruise the casino tonight wearing your sexiest dress and looking like a delicious dessert waiting to be tasted and no one would make the same offer to you. Sorry!"

"You know how to hurt a girl's feelings," quipped Susan. "Do you think if I was naked it would help?"

"Susan, it isn't you," Bill added. "You'd have to approach the guy. Most men just won't walk up to a woman and make that kind of an offer. Plus you can't control what the guy will be like or how much money he has."

"I don't see you having sex with a fat guy for $20. The chances of another Black 10 dropping out of the sky are very low. You'd hate being with anything less. And it would give me the creeps to think of it."

"Well, then maybe I should be the one doing the asking?" Susan suggested.

"You can't be walking around the casino soliciting sex from strange guys. You'd probably get arrested."

"We could do it a different way?" Susan offered.

"And that would be?"

"What if we strolled around the casino looking for a good looking guy who is winning big and is alone? I could sit next him and strike up a casual conversation to get the ball rolling. Once I work my womanly ways on him, he'd be putty in my hands. He'd think it was his idea before he knew it."

"That might work." Bill concluded while thinking how kinky it would be to help her pick out her next lover.

"Bill, most men can't resist a beautiful woman flirting with them. Just her hand on his leg will switch on his libido. I know because it works on you every time and you don't even know it is happening."

"Damn, you are so conniving. I thought I was seducing you and the whole time it was the other way around."

"So what do you think? Are you up to another night of wild sex for lots of money?" Susan said hoping Bill would say yes.

"Of course, how could I turn down an offer like that? But this time I'll wait for you in our room. Doing gymnastics in the women's stall is a bit confining"

Just discussing this had already started Susan's pussy to get wet. Now that she knew it was going to take place her mind started to fantasize about the evening as she laid back with her eyes closed. What would he look like? How big would his cock be? What would she wear to be irresistible to him?

"Oh god, this is exciting! I can't believe I'm even thinking about it but it makes my blood boil to do so. I love this Honey!"

"Susan, one more thing," Bill added. "I strongly suggest withholding any urge to make a rash bet with the money you make tonight. We should save it. To do otherwise risks losing it. When we gamble we should gamble with our budgeted money not the money you make from this."

Susan nodded in agreement accepting the wisdom of the idea. Bill was always the logical one.

Stepping onto the elevator for their ride to the Bellagio casino at 10:00pm, Bill and Susan were very excited about their prospects for this evening. Susan looked marvelous. Her glowing blond hair fell softly across her shoulders. Her lovely blue eyes sparkled like the stars in the heavens. And her gorgeous body was clothed in a special dress she had purchased especially for this evening at the very expensive hotel boutique. It is the kind of dress intended to be worn without lingerie for its full effect.

Although Susan was fully covered it was a though she was standing in the casino stark naked. Every part of her body was accentuated by the style, material and cut of the dress. Nothing was left to the imagination. Nipples, tits, ass, legs, crotch, everything was visible with just the thinnest of fabric covering it. It would be impossible to resist her beauty and sex appeal. And that was her intention.

They walked casually around the casino looking for a prospect for their plan. They had waited until most of the small gamblers and losers had left the casino floor. They wanted to find a good-looking high roller that was sitting alone and maybe ready for some good sex after a night of winning big.

Yes, it was a picky list of requirements but they had decided to be patient and the right man would come along. If he turned out to have a wife or girlfriend upstairs asleep in his room, then Susan would take him to their room.

It took a couple of loops through the casino before Susan spied a guy sitting at a blackjack table with empty seats on both sides of him and a big stack of large chips in front of him. He was very handsome. And was probably mid-40s, nice tan, some grey in his hair and a look of money about him.

Bill headed for a table directly across from the guy in order to get a good look while Susan casually walked over to stand beside him behind the empty seat. "Is this seat taken?" she asked bending over far enough for him to see her heavenly eyes and to share a glancing view of her tanned breasts peeking out of her dress.

Politely he said, "No it isn't. Please feel free to sit. My wife has gone to bed and won't be coming back." He stood and pulled out the chair to assist her. As Susan sat down, her skin tight dress slip up on her hips and he had a brief flash of her beautiful upper legs almost to her pussy.

Susan's pulse quickened. "He is alone for the rest of the night. That's a good start." she noted to herself wondering if he was signaling that very fact to her or was just explaining the empty seat.

"Well it sounds like we are both without spouses tonight," she added. "My husband is spending the night with a bunch of buddies at a bachelor party. He won't be back until tomorrow morning.

The man looked Susan directly into her mesmerizing eyes, smiled and said "Their loss is our gain, my name is Jim."

"Jim, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Susan."

During the next hour, Jim focused on explaining how to play blackjack to Susan and Susan did her best to make Jim feel like he was the luckiest man on earth that she had chosen to sit next to him.

Her whispering in his ears to answer his questions, her hand on his upper leg to make a point and her giggling at his jokes accomplished their intended goal. Jim was becoming more and more desirous of Susan. She exuded sex and he inhaled it with deep breaths. She was intoxicating and he was growing more intoxicated by the minute.

"Susan, you have been my good luck charm tonight," I'm up almost $13,000. And I'm ready to do something beside gamble. What do you suggest?"

Susan looked directly into his eyes and asked, "Jim, do you think I'm special?"

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" Jim responded.

"Well my best girl-friend back home told me that in Las Vegas women do not have to be anything special for a man to want to fuck them for free. But for a man to pay a lot of money to fuck you, you have to be not only very beautiful but also very sensuous and very exotic. So Jim, do you think I'm special?"

Jim looked Susan up and down for a couple of seconds, reached for one of the $1,000 chips from the stack in front of him and placed it into her left hand. "Yes Susan, you are special."

"Jim do you think I'm very special?" she said coyly in her sweetest voice. Jim hesitated then laughed as he handed her a second $1,000 chip. At this point he wanted her so badly he would have given her every chip he had if she had asked for it.

He then leaned into her, placed a passionate kiss on her lips and said huskily, "Let's go to your room. I have wanted to make love to you ever since you sat down. I don't care if you are a housewife on a lark tonight behind your husband's back or the hottest call girl in Las Vegas, I want all of you now!"

Susan looked directly at Bill who was still sitting at the table across from her, tugged on her left ear as a signal to stay away from their room until she called him on his cell and ran her tongue across her lips as a way of telling Bill she had scored a big one. And then Jim and Susan were gone.

Bill could feel his cock respond the site of his hot wife heading off to their bed with another guy. He turned to the attractive woman sitting alone next to him and introduced himself saying, "Hello, my name is Bill. Having any luck tonight?"

When Susan lead Jim into her room he could immediately tell Susan had been on a mission to find someone to fuck for money tonight. He knew now their chance meeting wasn't so much by chance but rather planned. She had picked him out of the casino. "Maybe I'm special also?" he chuckled under his breath to himself.

The lights were on but turned down very low to accentuate the glow of the flickering candles. Soft romantic music played in the background. Incense scented the air and the bedding had been turned down inviting them to enjoy its many splendors. A very erotic movie was playing on the TV and there was champagne chilling on the night stand next to a very large looking vibrator. Jim looked about and admired Susan's seductive tastes.

"Very nice Susan," Jim committed. Taking her hand he walked her over to the bed. He put his arms around her and drew her close to him in a very affectionate hug for several seconds as though he had not held someone that way for a long time.

"Jim, I want you sit down. I have a special treat for you." Susan said. And with Jim sitting on the edge of the bed, she stood in front of him and slowly slipped her dress up over her head dropping it on the floor and leaving her naked body to Jim's amazed eyes, spread her legs about two feet apart and positioned her pussy about six inches from Jim's face.

Jim had never seen such an erotic sight before in his life. Susan's labia hung down from her pussy at least an inch but looked even longer because she was shaven smooth everywhere. Her labia were brown against the white skin of her legs. She took his right hand and moved it to her special treasure that only a few women out of many are gifted with.

Jim fondled them with his fingers. Caressing them delicately, he leaned over to place his mouth around them and gently sucked and played with them using his lips and tongue. They tasted and looked like an exquisite delicacy to be savored.

"Jim, do you like?" she asked. Before he could answer she told him, "now move your fingers to my clit. I think you will find it special as was well".

And special it was. Almost the size of his pinky finger to the first joint, Susan's clit could only be described as sensational. It was the kind of clit that every man hoped they would get to enjoy sometime in their sexual life because of the intensity it gave to every orgasm had by the woman who possessed it.

It is no wonder that most women who had this special sexual attribute bordered on being a nymphomaniac. They are almost always be stimulated by its size and are in a constant state of arousal.

As soon as Jim began to lick it, Susan began to moan and grind her hips pushing it harder against his mouth. She seemed powerless to control herself and the dirty language she began to utter. Within a matter of thirty seconds her first orgasm of the night exploded through her body like a rocket going off.

She handed him the vibrator and laid on the bed with her legs spread wide and pulled up to her chest inviting him to her. Moaning at him to fuck her hot pussy with it, Jim spent the next several minutes getting Susan off to such a intense orgasm, that she actually passed out briefly. He was sweating from the intensity of hand fucking her incredibly beautiful pussy with her gigantic toy.

He had never experienced anything like this. Susan was so beautiful with such a sexy body from the shape of her ass and legs to her tits that had large nipples pointing at an upward angle. She would have been a great sexual partner even if she had just laid there and suggested he get his rocks off on her.

But Jim had just discovered Susan was a smoldering volcano waiting to go off as soon as her clit was fondled like turning on a light with a switch. Her anatomy was perfect for her sexual pleasure. And Jim now knew that he did not have to climax himself to experience the hottest sex had ever had with a woman.

For the next few hours, Jim made love to Susan just as if they had been lovers for ever. She could not believe how tender and romantic he was. And yet how passionate and aroused he would get during her orgasms responding in like-kind to her demands for aggressive sex.

He softly brought her to climax over and over using her incredible clit and then forcefully violate her pussy with her huge vibrator. And then finally at the end of the night with his own cock shooting the biggest load of cum into her that had ever ejaculated from him.

It had been so different with Paul the night before. He was so centered on his big cock and so into pure fucking that he seemed to be almost like a machine. Never going soft, never tiring and forever pounding her pussy and mouth.

True, she had enjoyed it because of the raw pleasure it gave her physically. But that was all and when she walked out of his room she knew he had viewed her as a whore. That excited the wild mood she was in at the time. But the feminine joy that she always felt with Bill afterwards no matter how crazy they had been was missing. And tonight she had that same feeling with Jim.

After they were both finally exhausted, Jim held Susan in his arms for another half hour. They cuddled together like two new lovers just discovering their bodies saying little but realizing that they had come to feel very fond of each other.

When the time came for Jim to leave he quietly said, "Susan, I will never forget you and I hope you will never forget me. This evening has changed my life forever and I will always be grateful that you chose to sit next to me at the blackjack table." He took her hand and placed a kiss on it like a knight does to his queen. Giving her a broad smile he said, "You are the most amazing woman I've ever made love to." And then he was gone.

Susan waited for almost an hour before contacting Bill. She was still coming down from such a wonderful night with such a lovely man who had touched her heart very much. She would never forget him either because he too was amazing.

Susan's text message to Bill said it all, "cum 4u". She knew he would be there shortly.

Still lying naked in bed, she pushed her left index finger into her pussy to load it with his cum and placed it on her tongue to savor. She still had the vivid image of him in her mind and loved his creamy, sweet taste. What a wonderful lover. Too bad I'll never be with him again.

About fifteen minutes later, Bill was sliding naked between the sheets. They said nothing to each other as Bill rolled her up on top of him in the 69 position, pushed her legs apart, and placed his mouth on her freshly creamed pussy. He could see that her pussy and asshole glistened with Jim's cum and her own pussy juices. The musky smell of male and female sex triggered his passion and he went crazy sucking the sex potion out of her pussy and licking it off her asshole.

The vision of the guy's cock played in his mind as he ate out his wife. He was wondering what it looked like. How long, how thick, how much semen did it shoot into his wife? What would it feel like in his mouth? All this just turned Bill on even more and he wanted to make her beg for more and more.

Susan was soon getting off on Bill's enjoyment of himself tongue fucking her and tasting Jim's cum. Soon she was climaxing again. Pressing her big clit hard against Bill's mouth, she moaned and squirmed while humping his tongue and pleading with him, "Suck all of Jim's cum out of me, Baby. Suck every drop! Pretend your licking his cock just after he blew his big load in me."

This sent electrical shocks through Bill's body and he knew his cock was going to blow in a few seconds. "Suck my cock you hot cunt," he implored Susan. "And don't swallow, I want to eat it."

Bill's orgasm filled Susan mouth so full that it started to drip out. She quickly positioned her lips over Bill's. He opened his, sticking out his tongue to catch all of his semen and let Susan drip it into his mouth like a tiny waterfall. Bill lay back, savoring his own cum and swallowed. He had eaten cum from two men tonight and loved every drop of it. He knew he had no interest in men, but for some reason he was turned on by the site of a large cock in a woman and did fantasize about putting one in his mouth while Susan urging him to do it and masturbating herself.

Once they had climaxed, Bill and Susan's passions began to ebb and the need for sleep began to overtook them. Jim's money waited for them in Susan's handbag and their thirst for kinky sex had been temporarily quenched. It had been an exciting, pleasurable, and profitable night.

"So did you make $2000 tonight, Baby?" Bill asked of Susan.

"Yes!" she said proudly. Just think Bill, it we did this for a year that would be over $700,000. Plus we'd get to have all the hot sex we could want."

"That's a lot of money alright but do you really think you'd want to fuck a different guy every night?"

"Probably not because I think I'd like to add some women and couples to the mix. You know, spice things up a little. I've always wanted to taste another woman's pussy. And to do it and get paid a lot of money, what a turn-on."

"And Bill, I want you to watch me doing it too. I could really get off on that." Susan suggestively added dropping the hint of possible things to come..

Bill couldn't believe what Susan had just proposed. "Wow, what a woman. She is so fucking hot." Bill thought to himself as he fell asleep with his wife curled up next him.

Susan stayed awake for several more minutes fantasizing about the various scenarios in which she could have exciting sex and get paid. She wanted to explore everything she'd ever seen in adult movies plus some of her own creation.

Las Vegas is full of attractive people with lots of money looking for excitement. They could spend a couple of weeks at each hotel enjoying its glamour and amenities and leave for home with close to $30,000 each time. In a few years they'd be rich. And just think of how exciting it would all be.

"Not bad for a woman who was a virgin on her wedding night", she giggled to herself and then drifted off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Betting On Black 10 Wins Twice Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds