• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Other House Ch. 05

The Other House Ch. 05

12

Antonia, the delicious woman from the art gallery stood at Victoria's door. Her heart was beating, her hands and feet seemed clammy but she could not turn away. She checked the note again, the date and the time. It said "3 PM sharp", Antonia looked at her watch, it was 2:58. Antonia put the note in her pocket, looked at the door and back at her watch. Sharp, Antonia said to herself, the word as powerful as any of Victoria's commands. The minute hand on her watch ticked over, 2:59, it was as though time stood still. Antonia took a deep breath, then another, tried to stop fidgeting and waited for the second hand to make its way around the azure-blue face of her watch. Ten seconds, Five seconds, her eyes followed the second hand. This is it, her mind confirmed what her eyes already knew. Antonia took another deep breath and then pressed the door bell.

The door opened immediately. Victoria had been waiting, wondering just how precisely the stylish brunet would obey her orders. She was delighted when the monitor showed her approach the door, stop and wait until her watch indicated 3 PM precisely, before pressing the door bell. Antonia took a half step backward, startled by the immediacy of the response. Victoria kept a perfectly straight face, looked the woman up and down and then stepped to the side. Antonia stepped across the threshold into another world. Victoria closed the door behind Antonia and opened a new chapter in her life. Antonia looked more like a little girl waiting to see the headmistress than a beautiful sophisticated woman embarking on a sexual adventure. Victoria locked the door and then rushed toward Antonia forcing her back against the wall. Victoria pressed her hand against the frightened woman's chest. The woman's breath caught in her throat. Victoria's lips tingled as the woman's hot breath eddied about them. Victoria pressed her body against the trembling beauty, her fear caused Victoria's arousal to soar.

'Did you bring my vibrator?' Victoria whispered almost hoarsely.

'Yes,' her feint almost breathless word was insufficient to the question.

Victoria moved her hand closer to the woman's throat.

'Yes, Mistress,' refreshing the novices mind.

'Sorry. Yes Mistress. I practiced saying yes mistress over and over.'

'Shhhh... I will alloy you one mistake,' Victoria's hushed tone increased the tension. 'Have you followed all of my instructions to the letter?' Victoria continued.

'Yes Mistress.'

Victoria was pleasantly surprised with the short sharp response.

'Your name?'

'Antonia Gleeson.'

'Mistress,' Victoria's chastising voice left nothing more to be said.

'Antonia Gleeson, Mistress.'

'Antonia. I want you to give my vibrator back.'

'Now... ah Mistress?' Antonia's nerves were showing.

'Yes Antonia, right now.'

The lovely Antonia Gleeson reached down between her legs, then stopped to hitch her skirt up. Victoria looked into her eyes. Antonia wiggled her hips, lifted her right leg and slid her right hand under the elastic of her underpants. Victoria could feel Antonia's hand and wrist push against her as it searched for Antonia's opening. As Antonia's fingers probed her vagina, she relaxed her vaginal muscled and pressed down pushing the vibrator out through her opening and into her hand.

Antonia took her hand out of her undies and raised it to eye height. Victoria's eyes flitted to the wet object, buzzing in Antonia's hand.

'Your vibrator Mistress.'

Victoria's eyes again stared into Antonia's, boring into her, searching her mind.

'When I said "give my vibrator back", I meant for you to return it to its proper place.'

'Proper place Mistress?'

'Yes. Return it to its proper place,' Victoria's voice deepened.

Antonia looked at the object in her hand then lowered her hand. She returned Victoria's gave as she reached between them, between Victoria's legs. Victoria accommodated her movement by lifting her left leg and turning her knee outward. Antonia's searching fingers found Victoria's sex dripping wet. She parted her lips and slid her fingers down to her vagina. At first Antonia slipped her fingers into Victoria's inviting opening and then worked the short thick vibrator down to her opening. Victoria's chest heaved as Antonia began to push and twist the vibrator, working it into Victoria's ample hole. The short thick cock slipped in between Victoria's lips and into her dark interior. Antonia pressed her fingers up Victoria after the vibrator, ensuring that it was securely and deeply imbedded. She then removed her hand.

'Bring your hand to your mouth,' Victoria commanded.

'Yes Mistress.'

They stood so close that her back of her fingers brushed Victoria's chin.

'Now lick them clean.'

Antonia opened her mouth and slid her first finger into her mouth. She sucked at it and licked it before retracting it and replacing it with another, then another. Victoria noticed Antonia's eye's sparkle, her breathing slow and the colour return to her face.

'I want you to lick your palm. Then put your hand by your side.'

Antonia complied. Victoria took a deep breath, sniffing the smell of pussy still on Antonia's lips and chin. Victoria pressed her lips against Antonia's, opened her mouth slightly and slid her tongue between Antonia's lips. Victoria broke off their kiss, licked Antonia's lips, her chin. Victoria's slippery tongue caressed the side of Antonia's face before returning to its lair.

After a moment surveying her novice, who appeared to have replaced her fear with sexual excitement Victoria whispered,

'Tell me Antonia Gleeson.

'Yes Mistress.'

'Is it Mrs. Gleeson.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Does your husband know you're here?'

'No Mistress.'

'Would he approve of you being here, your fingers in my vagina?'

Antonia looked down instinctively as her betrayal seemed evident.

'No, Mistress, He would not approve.'

'Then let us hear no more of him.' Victoria spoke with such authority that his dismissal seemed final, as though he simply ceased to exist.

Victoria took a step back, dropped her gaze, looked Antonia up and down. Her skirt was still around her waist, a dark patch on the crotch of her plain cotton briefs betrayed her arousal. Delicious, Victoria's eye's confirmed what her mouth remembered from the gallery bathroom.

'I have been looking forward to putting lovely red stripes across your perfect white bottom.'

Antonia's lips curled just a little and her heart beat jumped up. By her expression Victoria knew that Antonia had come for the cane.

'Do you want to see those lovely red stripes?'

'Yes please Mistress.'

'By the look of you, today couldn't have come soon enough,' Victoria mused.

'The anticipation has been torture, Mistress' the quiver in Antonia's voice confirmed her desire.

'Torture?'

'Yes Mistress.'

Victoria smiled inwardly. Antonia was going to be so much fun.

Victoria invites Antonia into her home, Fiona and Rachel are down on their hands and knees, scrubbing the parquetry floor. Antonia notices Rachel's stripes.

Victoria asks Antonia to strip naked,

She tells her to bend forward over a desk, and to spread her legs

Victoria sits in a chair behind her and admires her bottom and pussy.

'Before you return I want you to have your bikini line waxed. I don't want to see any hair either side of your opening from your vagina to your clitoris. Do I make myself clear?'

'Yes Mistress.'

Victoria rose from her chair, walking around in front of her desk opened a cabinet in which all manner of canes stood. She stepped to the side and looked back at Antonia, then back to the canes. Antonia looked up, shocked at the array of devices hanging in the cabinet. Diana took out a very thin cane and whipped it through the air then put it back. Antonia saw her take out a thicker cane and swish it back and forth. Victoria closed the doors.

'I want you to grip the edge of the desk tightly.' Victoria instructed.

Antonia's heart was beating very fast. She gripped the edge of the desk. Victoria prowled around the room swishing the cane. Antonia's breathing deepened pressing her firm breast harder into the desk. Victoria was ready. She stood at Antonia's side, ran her soft hand over Antonia's perfectly round creamy white bottom.

'You really do have a lovely bottom,'

'Thank you Mistress.'

Victoria took a step backward.

'Hold tight and don't let go until I tell you to.'

The cane made a swishing sound as it sped through the air. It cracked against Antonia's skin leaving a beautiful red line.

'Ahhh...' Antonia shrieked, but then she was quiet.

Victoria was impressed.

Again she laid the cane across Antonia's bottom. Antonia's body tensed, but she never made a sound. The third stripe was met with equal resilience. Antonia winced, but never cried out. With the fourth strip criss-crossing the other welts Antonia whimpered and mover her bottom from side to side as she shifted her weight from side to side, but still she never made a sound. Victoria hesitated, brushed the cane over her burning skin teasing Antonia's welts.

'Oh please Mistress,' she pleaded for Victoria to stop teasing her.

Victoria continued. Antonia whimpered. Victoria again drew the cane back. It whistled through the air with renewed vigor. The fifth stroke was harder and more painful than the others. Antonia screamed, but said nothing.

'Be quiet girl. Make another sound and you'll get six more rather than two.'

Victoria had only just got Antonia where she wanted her, one more stroke was just not enough. Seven would have to do.

For the sixth time Victoria drew her hand back, the sting of the cane immanent. Antonia jumped, squealed and brought one hand back to protect her rear.

'Put your hand back. How dare you disobey me,' Victoria barked.

Tears ran down Antonia's face and pooled on the desk. She again gripped the edge of the desk with both hands.

'You'll get another stripe for your disobedience. Do you understand.?

'Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress,' Antonia's contrition seemed real.

Victoria smiled to herself. Antonia was really getting the idea of submission. I wonder how many BDSM novels, you've read, huh, Victoria's internal monologue probed ever possibility as she analyzed Antonia's every action.

Victoria held back a little on the seventh stroke, aiming to complete the set without further cause to increase the number. The eighth stroke was perfect, hard, but not to hard. Antonia tensed every muscle and the cane stung her for the final time. She held her breath and her hands gripped the desk tightly, trying with all her might not to make a sound.

'Good girl. You can cry now,' Victoria's voice was somehow more soothing.

Immediately on hearing Victoria's voice Antonia cried aloud, sobbing, wining and calling to God. Victoria watched, smiling at how well Antonia did. Victoria walked to the far side of the desk, released Antonia's hands and said,

'You've done very well. You should be proud of yourself.'

Antonia cried and as her hands reached her tender burning bottom she ran her fingers over the welts, enjoying the intense sensation of pleasure and pain.

Tears streamed down Antonia's sweet face, as she released years of tension. Crying felt so good to her and Victoria knew it. Patiently she waited as Antonia's sobs ebbed away, then in a gentle voice Victoria told her to stand up. Antonia obeyed. Victoria turned Antonia toward her, and hugged her tenderly, not saying a word. Antonia put her arms around her mistress and rested her head on Victoria's shoulder.

'Thank you Mistress.

'Is it what you wanted?'

'It was better than I imagined. Thank you Mistress.'

Victoria led the still weeping woman to a large bathroom. Through red eyes Antonia stood in front of a floor to ceiling mirror. She turned and admired the vivid red stripes that criss-crossed her milky white cheeks. She was beautiful, even with tear tracks over her face and down her perky breasts. Antonia bent forward and looked back over her shoulder, relishing the sight of her first ever welts. But it was not her welts that she bent over to look at. Antonia focused on the fur covered peach that protruded from between her legs. Her pubic hair was quite short, curly and a deep redish brown, but it obscured her shape. Victoria watched as she reached around and parted her hair and opened her lips. Her silky pink interior was full and pouting, inviting to the eye. Right then she decided that Victoria knew best. Before next week she would get her pussy waxed.

'Time to have a shower,' Victoria's instruction cut Antonia's inspection short.

Victoria adjusted the water so that it was not to hot, yet warm enough to ensure pleasant bathing. Antonia winced as the water ran over her new adornments, but didn't turn away. She quickly washed her face and body before Victoria turned the water off. Antonia ran her hands over her body cutting the beads of water from her skin like a squeegee on a windscreen.

Victoria held out a fluffy towel for Antonia, but it was not for Antonia to dry herself, Victoria reserved that pleasure for herself.

'Wrap around your hair.'

Antonia leant forward, wrapped the towel around the back of her head and then overlapped it. She stood up and flicked the whole thing back, like a turban. Victoria stood ready with another towel.

Arms raised,' was her only command.

Antonia did as she was directed, Victoria did as she liked. At first she dried her sides, arm pits and back and then her breasts, tummy and arms. Victoria dried Antonia's legs, dabbed her tender bottom dry and then pressed her towel clad hand over her mound, between her legs and in between her cheeks. The whole thing took a minute or so.

'Take a seat in front of the mirror.'

Victoria knew that Antonia's welts would remind her why she was there. Antonia seemed to have been unaware of just what sitting on fresh welts would feel like.

'Ouw...' she moaned as her stripes sent searing pain through her posterior, reminding her of the fresh cuts.

'Sit down and behave, ' Victoria ordered.

Antonia grimaced a little as she rested her weight on her well punished seat. Victoria produced a brush and hair dryer and began drying Antonia's hair.

'Now while we're here, in front of the mirror, I want you to run your hands over your body and tell me what you see and feel. You can start with your nech, arms and shoulders, then your breasts and finally I want you to open your legs and explore your sex, inside and out.'

Antonia took a deep breath and then said

'Yes Mistress.'

As directed she began with her neck, arms and shoulders.

'I see a fairly slender, but strong upper body, my neck is fairly long, my shoulders are high and reasonably wide in comparison to my waist and my arms are slender but muscular. My touch is smooth and nice, but not quite ticklish.'

'Good, now tell me about your breasts.'

Victoria continued brushing and drying her hair. Victoria watched Antonia in the mirror take a little breath. Her soft hands found her breasts, and her eyes found Victoria's eyes. Antonia seemed to blush a little as she caressed her lovely firm globes.

'I see two firm breasts, not small or big, but silky to the touch, yet firm. They point forward, slightly outward. My areola are a warm brown and my nipples are almost square, with round corners.'

Victoria noticed how erect Antonia's nipples were becoming. The combination of touching them in front of her mistress and talking about it was obviously arousing to the novice.

'They feel tender, electric and when they become erect the go hard and protrude nearly an inch. My areola also tightens and wrinkles as it puckers. It feels very nice touching them.'

'Now your tummy, then open your legs,' Victoria's instructions were crystal clear.

Antonia's hands moved from her breasts to her tummy. She sat with her back straight and her tummy held firm and flat. Her hands criss-crossed over her belly and around her sides.

'I like my midriff, its narrow and firm and it makes my chest and hips look more feminine. It feels nice when I touch it and the creases between my body and legs are always ticklish.'

Antonia took a moment running her fingers up and down either side of her mound, then slowly opened her legs. Even though Antonia's hair was completely dry, Victoria continued brushing it. Antonia was an interesting subject, her appreciation of her own body was reasonably well developed, her description articulate, however, Victoria knew that the real test was how well she related to and described her pussy.

Antonia looked down, watching her hands caress her mound, her fingers slide up and down her cleavage. Then she watched herself in the mirror, touching, caressing herself. Again she looked down, parted her pubic hair and spread her lips. It looked nice. Victoria watched her in the mirror, but also diverted her eyes so that she could see what Antonia saw. Keep going, don't stop now, Victoria's hopes were soon rewarded. Antonia pressed her thumb down, directly above her clitoris,, pulling the pink hood back revealing the swollen bud. They both looked down admiring the sensual centre of Antonia's sex. Antonia slid the fingers of her right hand along her slippery pink crevice, up and over her clitoris, her body quivered from the intensity.

'I like my pussy. I like playing with it and I like others to want it. I had my first orgasm as a little girl, by accident. It was amazing.'

Antonia slid her fingers toward the opening of her vagina. She held her fingers together and pressed down, she could feel the tight rim of her hole, her swollen wet vagina felt so good beneath her pressure. Victoria watched her close her eyes then begin to massage the outside of her love chamber. Antonia slipped one finger inside, then another. Victoria changed her weight just a little, and tried not to think of the vibrator that had been buzzing away in her vagina for the last hour.

'It's warm and tight, and if I force my fingers in deep, I can feel my cervix.'

Again Antonia watched herself in the mirror, she even rolled back a little, but the pain in her bottom reminded her of the stripes Victoria had given her.

'I started masturbating with my fingers almost immediately after I reached puberty, but I never put my fingers or anything else inside me. It was only after I had sex that I tried it.'

Victoria took a mental note. It's the same with most girls, she thought as Antonia explained her solo career.

'Sometimes I can find my G-spot straight away, but usually I just rub my clitoris and then I come.'

Antonia looked directly into Victoria's eyes and said,

'Mistress, do you mind if I lick my fingers?'

'Please do,' Victoria's words fell short of her thoughts.

Well you certainly have a flair for the dramatic, Victoria's conclusion was close to reality.

'Now before you get dressed, we must do a couple of things. First, incase the skin is broken I want to put a little cream on your welts. We wouldn't want that lovely bottom of yours getting infected. I need to give you your instructions for the next week, you need to say thank you and we need to formalize our relationship.'

Antonia put down the brush opened a draw and withdrew a tube of antiseptic cream.

Her body stiffened and her bottom clenched as the cream made contact with her nice fresh welts. Victoria knew how much it smarted, and enjoyed watching Antonia try to contain her objections. But the fun was soon over, the cream only stings for a moment and then it sooths the wound. Victoria liked Antonia's pose bent over and vulnerable.

'Now, stay where you are, look at me in the mirror.'

Antonia obeyed. Victoria lifted her leg and placed her right foot on the bench beside Antonia. Antonia was looking directly into Victoria's overly swollen sex.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Other House Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds