• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Laurie's House Slut Ch. 02

Laurie's House Slut Ch. 02

Michael relaxed in his position on the Pony. The cushioned top of the modified sawhorse supported his body from hips to chest. His head rested in the attached cradle and his arms and legs were secured in their supporting holders. The straps over his back that held him securely to the Pony's cushioned top were firm but not overly tight, reminding him more of Domina Laurie's hugs than strict bondage.

Facedown and secured, Michael could not see what was happening around him. But Domina had seen to that. Mounted on the Pony's structure below his face was a small flat screen, which showed the room from the point of view of a closed circuit camera set to his right. Judging from the view it gave him, it must have been placed near the ceiling on the room's sidewall.

This was a new use for the screen. The last time he rode the Pony, Domina had played a continuous video of sexual images. They filled his sight and consumed his imagination as she has played with his bound body. Michael licked his lips as he remembered hot eroticism of those images, a series that was dominated in his mind with pictures of large cocks spurting loads of delicious come across female body parts. His memories of that session were clearly dominated by the memory of Domina feeding him his own come from her fingertips as the cocks in the video came again and again, come filling his mind from the video and his mouth from her own hands.

As he contemplated that memory, Michael studied the image now showing on the screen. He saw his own body strapped to the Pony. Each time he thought of the Pony he heard in his mind Domina's admonition that "Boys don't get to ride a horse, they only get ride a Pony." He was positioned with his head pointing to the right of the screen, centered in the image and framed by the backs of two wing chairs which angled toward each other but also towards the Pony, separated by a small coffee table.

The wall behind the Pony was painted a light colour, like the rest of the room. Some might think it was non-standard for a dungeon, but Domina liked her spaces to be open and light a wooden St Andrew's cross was centred on the wall, it's shape in dark oak contrasting with the paint and inviting even more memories and fantasies. To either side were hooks and small shelves. Hanging from the hooks were Domina's floggers and other instruments of discipline. The shelves bore an artistic arrangement of objects that only a second look brought the awareness that they were rows of plugs and dildos.

Michael was alone in the room. Alone in his bondage. Alone with his own thoughts and memories. Breathing slowly and deeply, he felt himself starting to be absorbed by the moment, surrendering himself even more to the complete control of his Mistress. Laurie would take care of him. She would give him what he desired, and what he needed beyond that. She would accept his surrender, and ensure his safety.

He felt each strap that crossed his body, binding his torso, his arms and his legs to the Pony. He felt the fullness of the anal plug Domina had inserted into his bottom and his cock tried to rise, straining against the rigid plastic of the Curve chastity device. His bondage was complete and firm. He was at her mercy. Just where she wanted him. Just where he wanted to be.

Laurie's stilettos sounded on the room's wooden floor before Michael saw her walk into the view on the screen. She was still attired in her white dress, a simple sundress with buttons from scooped neckline to hem. Those buttons were undone from the top to expose her generous cleavage and lacy bra, and from the bottom to show her long sexy legs when she walked, all the way to the tops of her sheer white stockings.

". . . and this is our playroom." Laurie announced as she strode into the room, halting in front of the St Andrew's Cross.

Michael's attention was fully on the screen, waiting to see who Domina was speaking to. He had never been put on display like this before, although they had discussed such things. He watched as Laurie's visitor entered the room. A big, beautiful woman, with a broad smile and short dark hair, she came into the room as if nothing was amiss. She surveyed the room, smiling slightly as her gaze fell on his bound body before returning her attention to her hostess.

Laurie's guest was medium height, and carried herself with confidence. She was dressed in a loose flowing shirt over slacks, he caught glimpses of her heels under the hems of her slacks, and of a black bra restraining large luscious breasts under the shifting blouse, which was open down to her bra. Michael knew as he watched her move that he was in the presence of two Dommes, equals who would be deciding on his experiences during the visit.

Michael watched and listened as Laurie showed her guest the toys, the bondage furniture and the various fixtures in the room. He heard them, off screen as they admired the large shower in the adjoining washroom, noting that it could easily hold three of four.

Finally the reappeared on screen and walked over to stand beside him. One lady stood on either side of the Pony and he felt their hands come to rest on his back.

"And this pretty slut is Michael," Laurie said, "he likes to ride his Pony, and he'll accept whatever we Ladies want to do to him, whether he is bound or not. Isn't that right little one?"

"Yes Domina," Michael gasped, as he felt two hands stroke his ass.

"This is Mistress Tracey," Laurie continues, "You'll address her properly when she requires you to speak."

"Yes ma'am," Michael responded, "hello Mistress Tracey, I will obey as instructed."

"Oh, he is an obedient boy, isn't he," Tracey said.

"Yes, he can be," Laurie responded, "when he's not misbehaving."

Their hands rested on his ass, fingers exploring the base of his anal plug. The ladies' other hands drifted down to his nipples, stroking and rubbing as if they both knew well the effect that touch would have on him.

Michael groaned deeply, as Tracey continued, "And does he misbehave often? How do you discipline him when he does?"

"He doesn't intentionally misbehave, not very often," Laurie responded, "but he can be a bit of a brat when he wants to be. I have found the most effective discipline, when it is truly deserved, is to ignore his needs. Depriving him of attention, especially any sexual stimulation, is quite effective at convincing him it's better to behave. Isn't that right Michael?"

"Yes ma'am," he responded, thinking of the past week, during which he was denied in just that manner for his carelessness in performing his assigned duties.

He'd been much more careful today, and finding himself strapped to the Pony under the control of Domina and her guest was sufficient positive reinforcement to convince him that obedience does have its rewards.

"Make yourself comfortable, while I make a few adjustments here," Laurie said.

Michael watched on the monitor as Laurie moved off screen to the left, and Tracey moved towards the armchairs. Tracey slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she moved toward her seat, exposing a lacy bra that supported her large breasts and left her hard nipples exposed. She eased into a chair as Laurie reappeared to Michael's view.

Laurie wheeled a small metal cart over behind Michael. From his bound position he couldn't see her except in the video screen, but his imagination filled in any missing elements of anticipation that the screen seemed to omit.

He was familiar with the cart; its top shelf was often used to hold Domina's toys and instruments of tease and torment. The open lower section held a stool, which Laurie now removed and positioned to sit directly behind him. She had opened her dress completely, letting it flow from her shoulders to sweep around her back and legs as she walked. The open dress exposed her stockings and garter belt, and the bra that encased her large breasts.

Laurie sat; her legs wide for balance and the gleaming stiletto heels of her white Mary Jane shoes caught the light from every angle. She raised her hands and stroked her fingertips downwards across the Michael's ass. Her thumbs slipped inwards to press against the base of his plug, drawing a quiet moan from his lips as she worked it against his muscles and prostate.

"Time to stretch this tight ass a little more," she said, to no one in particular.

Swiftly, she twisted the plug and withdrew it. Setting it aside, she brought up a new larger plug. Six inches in length and almost two thick, it was larger again by half in length and bulk than its predecessor in his bottom. Laurie pressed the bulbous head against Michael's anus. Slowly she pushed, feeling the head strain against his sphincter muscles.

"Breathe," she instructed, as she had so many times during his training.

Her desire to stretch and fill him was not to be denied. As Michael moaned deeply at the new intrusion, Laurie slipped its bulk deep inside until the flared base was against his tight asshole.

Michael shuddered as the comfortable feel of its thickness and length filled him. His sense of submission was heightened as Laurie took his ass with ever-larger plugs and dildos. He knew this would not be the last or largest today, and he smiled inwardly, looking forward to what was to come.

Laurie smiled at Tracey, who softly applauded the erotic spectacle before her. Both Ladies were enjoying their roles in sharing in Michaels' submission.

With practiced hands, Laurie reached under Michael. She expertly unlocked the small padlock on his chastity device. Working quickly, she dissembled the cage and exposed his hardening cock.

She replaced the hard plastic cage with a tight condom, rolling it to the base of his cock to trap every drop of his dripping pre-cum. The condom was held in place with two tight latex cock rings, which she stretched on her fingertips and let close over the condom at the base of his cock. As a final addition to his genital bondage, she slipped a series of elastic hair bands over his shaved balls, holding them tightly and stretching them away from his body with their number.

Sitting back, Laurie admired her work. She knew that Michael would be enjoying his bondage and his submission, even as he wondered what to expect. But that would wait until it was her pleasure, and Tracey's, to decide. For now, he could stay in position while the ladies chatted.

Laurie stood, and taking one more item from the cart walked around to Michael's head. She placed a set of headphones over his ears and plugged them into the side of the monitor.

Michael wondered what she had in mind. He watched in the screen as Laurie walked over to the pair of armchairs. She disappeared from view for moment but returned shortly with a tray that she placed on the table between the chairs. Sitting in the other armchair, Laurie took a small remote from the tray and clicked a few buttons.

She then turned to Tracey, asking, "Care for a glass of wine my dear?"

The sound filling the headphones drowned out Tracey's answer. Michael's view of the room in the monitor was replaced by a video of a thick cock being milked of its load of hot come by a teasing dominatrix. Laurie had ensured that his attention would be fully occupied while the ladies discussed his fate.

(To be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Laurie's House Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds