• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexual Siblings Ch. 02

Sexual Siblings Ch. 02

12

The fading light of the early evening spilled in through the window when Elizabeth woke up still curled against her sleeping older brother. Her first instinct was to kiss Oliver, but she didn't. Instead, she gently extracted herself from the embrace and got out of the bed. She'd been in Oliver's room tons of times, but never standing naked after having just woken from a post-coital nap.

Oh god, she thought to herself. What did we just do? She tiptoed out of the room and went into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stood in front of the mirror while the water warmed up. Her eyes glittered with happiness, and her full lips were set in a slight, soft smile. Elizabeth didn't regret having just lost her virginity to her brother. In fact, she'd enjoyed it immensely. But now what was going to happen? She didn't know how she felt about Oliver or the turn their relationship had taken. Was she supposed to act like it had never happened? Was it wrong for her to lust after her brother? Of course. But now that it had happened, how was she to proceed? Would she be beyond redemption if it happened again? For the moment, Elizabeth didn't want to worry about any of that. She stepped into the steamy shower and let the water wash her worries away.

Oliver rolled onto his back, immediately noticing his sister's absence from his bed. He figured they'd only slept a few hours, and that Elizabeth had woken not long ago. He took the time alone to replay the day's events in his head. He'd had sex with his little sister. Amazing, hot, consensual sex with a beautiful virgin. But he knew it wasn't that simple. You don't just have sex with your sister and go on about your day. They would have to talk about it at some point, try and figure out what it all meant. They'd finally begun to close the gap between them, and he wasn't sure he wanted it to end. Oliver didn't know what was going to happen, but he knew that things were going to be very different from then on.

"Mom, you're home," Elizabeth chirped as she entered the kitchen, still wrapped in her bathrobe. Her mother was scanning the newspaper, and smiled when her daughter walked in.

"Yeah, I got home half an hour ago," Mrs. Faber replied, hugging Elizabeth. "Where's your brother?"

"Uh...I guess he's in his room," Elizabeth said, hurrying over to the fridge and hoping her mother hadn't seen the crimson mark of shame scrawled across her face.

"Well you should go wake him up. Your father will be home soon, and we wanted to take you out for your birthday dinner," Mrs. Faber said. Bit nodded and retreated quickly from the kitchen. Hesitantly, she made her way back to Oliver's room, pausing outside the door. After a moment, she knocked softly, half-wishing he'd still be asleep. The door opened almost immediately, and Oliver stood in his boxers, his hair still mussed from sleep. He smirked when he saw Bit standing before him, and welcomed her into his room. They stood facing each other for a moment, before Oli pulled his sister into him. She let him hold her, because it was exactly what she needed. She needed that token of affection and reassurance from him, before she could determine what actions she should take.

"Oli..." she began, opening her mouth and closing it again. Her eyes locked onto his and she felt another layer of confusion settle around them. Oliver responded by kissing his sister tenderly on the mouth, as his sensual feelings returned. It took all of Elizabeth's strength to pull away. "Oli, no. Mom's home." Oliver's eyes widened and his hands slowly left Bit's body.

"I guess we should...talk about this. Later?" he asked, searching Bit's face for a sign. She simply nodded and turned to leave.

"Yeah, we will. Get dressed," she replied, looking over her shoulder. Oli smiled at the glint in her eye. "Mom and dad are taking us out to dinner." She smiled and closed the door behind her. Oliver shook his head and went in search of something to wear.

Thirty minutes later, the Fabers walked into the crowded restaurant together. A waiter led them to their table, nestled in an intimate corner, and laid down their menus. When Bit removed her light jacket, Oli's jaw dropped. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her breasts and waist in a tantalizing fashion. Her toned legs trailed down to a pair of 4-inch stilettos, and her sandy blonde hair was swept up off of her neck. The outfit was simple enough, but Oliver was completely captivated by his sister's body. Realizing that he was gawking, Oliver shut his mouth and opened his menu, hoping nobody had noticed. He tried to read the items on the menu, but was distracted by the sensation of his sister's foot brushing against his shin. It was going to be a long night.

The Fabers enjoyed a delicious and filling meal, supplemented by a bottle of red wine- a special treat in honor of Bit's birthday. Mr. and Mrs. Faber allowed her to drink with dinner, despite her being underage. After a glass and a half, she was quite relaxed and slightly flushed. Oliver joked easily with her, and robust laughter could be heard from their table throughout the restaurant. Several times throughout the night, Oliver had caught and held Elizabeth's glance. She grinned at him, and once, went as far as to rest her hand on his thigh beneath the table. It caught him off guard, but Oliver took this as a good sign. At least Elizabeth wasn't upset with him. By the end of dinner, the siblings were chatting happily with their parents, an amicable feeling between them.

"I'm so glad you two are getting on so well," Mr. Faber said, beaming at his children. "I wondered if you too would ever be close again, the way you were as children."

"We're closer than ever," Bit declared, noticeably buzzed. She casually draped her arm around Oli's shoulders and he couldn't help smiling. No matter what transpired over the course of the visit, he had the feeling that everything was going to end up ok between them.

"Thanks so much for dinner," Elizabeth said, hugging her parents good night.

"Yeah, thanks," Oli echoed.

"You're welcome. We hope you had a good birthday, sweetie," Mrs. Faber replied. She embraced Elizabeth, and then Oliver, before they retreated to their respective bedrooms.

Elizabeth carelessly kicked her heels in the direction of her closet before peeling off the tight black dress. Wearing only her bra and underwear, she reclined on her bed. Her hand ventured beneath her panties as her thoughts drifted to the day's events. She smirked, remembering the newly discovered sensations of sex. Almost instantly, Oliver's face appeared in her mind's eye. She considered her options. She could give up on manual stimulation, and seek her brother's assistance. This was her initial thought, but she was still very aware of how wrong that would be- had been.

She was inebriated and in need of release, so Elizabeth didn't think twice before picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey...Billy?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"It's Elizabeth," she replied tentatively. She'd never done anything like this before, but she tried to mask her shyness.

"Hey, Elizabeth," Billy said, his voice becoming a little deeper. "What's up?"

"Uh...this is going to sound kind of weird, seeing as you're Oliver's friend. I was wondering...do you wanna come over and hang out?"

"What'd you have in mind?" he asked, a hint of curiosity creeping into his voice. Elizabeth was growing increasingly confident by the second.

"I thought we'd figure that out once you got here," she admitted. Sure enough, Billy took the bait, assuring her that he'd be over in a few minutes. She hung up and rolled onto her stomach. She felt a little conflicted, but mostly horny, so she simply waited for Billy to arrive.

Bit opened the door just as Billy approached it. She didn't want the doorbell drawing any attention to them.

"Hey, Elizabeth," he greeted her, eyeing her hungrily. She wore a pair of tiny denim cutoffs and a zip-up red hoodie with nothing but her bra underneath.

"Hi," she said, a sultry grin playing across her lips. He stepped inside and followed her wordlessly to her bedroom. She couldn't help noticing that Oliver's door was slightly ajar and his lights were on. She pushed all thoughts of her brother out of her mind and kept walking, thankful that the carpet muffled the sound of a second set of footsteps. The moment the bedroom door shut, Billy's arms snaked around Elizabeth's waist. She giggled, pleasantly surprised by his forwardness. At least there were no pretenses about what was happening. His mouth found hers in a hot kiss, and she parted her lips to receive his tongue. They stumbled over to the bed where Billy laid down, Bit straddling him. He grabbed her denim-clad ass roughly and she squealed. For a second she wondered if anybody had heard her, but was quickly distracted by Billy's hands fumbling with the button on her shorts. She undid it for him and he helped her to wiggle out of them. She lay back on the bed and he hovered over her, planting lingering kisses all over her neck. His right hand wandered, unzipping her sweatshirt to reveal her bra, before moving lower. He slid his hand beneath her panties and found her swollen clit. As soon as he touched it, a throaty moan escaped Elizabeth's lips. She kissed Billy hungrily as he slipped a finger inside of her.

"Unngh, Billy..." she groaned into his ear and ground her crotch against his hand. She was overwhelmed with pleasure, trying-and failing- to keep quiet. She moaned loudly as he slid two fingers in and out, all the while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She arched her back, striving for more contact, while a nagging voice in the back of her mind told her to be quieter. Billy surprised her by completely withdrawing his fingers from her. He ran them up and down her slit, and then plunged them back in suddenly. Elizabeth let out an ecstatic groan that she knew had been too loud.

It happened instantaneously. She'd just closed her mouth when the door opened, and Oliver poked his head in.

"What the- "

"Oli! Shit!" Bit gasped, blinking wildly and scooting away from Billy. He slipped his hand out of her panties and wiped it on his jeans hurriedly.

"Uh...Oliver..." Billy stammered, looking from Oliver to Elizabeth and back again. Oliver's jaw was clenched and he had fire in his eyes. He didn't say a word, just stormed away, slamming the door behind him. Elizabeth let her head fall into her hands in despair. Her mind was racing. How would Billy react to what had just happened? If anything, Oliver should have acted embarrassed, not mad. But he was mad- furious, it seemed. There was no explaining this.

"Fuck," Elizabeth grumbled, looking at Billy, who still wore an expression of shock on his face. "Billy, I'm sorry but..."

"I should go," he said, finishing her thought. He stood, righting himself, before going to the door. "I'll talk to you later, Elizabeth." She smiled apologetically at him, and was happy to let him show himself out. After she was sure Billy had left, Elizabeth peeked out into the hallway. Her heart fell when she saw the door closed with the lights off. She knew he wasn't going to open it, not even for her.

The three days that followed were hell for both Oliver and Elizabeth. Oliver wouldn't speak to Elizabeth about what he'd seen, but he secretly wished he could. He desperately wanted for her to tell him that it had all been a big misunderstanding, but he was too proud to initiate conversation. And if Elizabeth did talk to him, he wasn't sure how to respond. Was it better if they stopped things where they'd left off? Did he want to be with his sister again, even if it was wrong? He wasn't entirely sure, and just couldn't bring himself to make a definite decision. Whenever he caught sight of Elizabeth, the pain and anger came flooding back. Most of the time, he couldn't bear to look at her.

Elizabeth couldn't remember a time when she'd felt worse. She wanted to wrap her arms around Oli's strong torso and make it all go away. She didn't even need him to do anything other than accept her. She hated herself for having done something so stupid. She should have waited and sorting things out with Oli before propositioning his friends. She was having trouble coping with her feelings; she'd liked having sex with her brother but it was so wrong. She wanted things to be good between them, but she wasn't sure if it was possible. Elizabeth felt as if she could no longer differentiate between right and wrong, and knew only that she wanted Oli's forgiveness.

The tension between the siblings had not gone unnoticed by Mr. and Mrs. Faber. They had watched fretfully when Oli left any room that Bit entered. Mrs. Faber really began to worry when she'd seen Elizabeth place a hand gently on Oliver's shoulder, and Oliver shrugged it off before pushing past his sister roughly. The siblings had been so friendly only days before that neither of their parents could imagine what had caused the falling out. They resolved not to intervene just yet, and merely hoped that things would work themselves out. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was not willing to wait any longer. She'd spent too much time beating herself up over something she didn't have the power to change. On the fifth day of silence, she woke up with a newfound resolve. She wanted to patch things up with Oliver no matter what it took. They only had a week together before break was over, and she couldn't stand the thought of spending it in angry silence.

After showering and dressing, Bit went in search of her older brother. She knocked first on his bedroom door. When there was no answer, she opened it quietly and stepped inside. His bed was unmade and his clean, woodsy smell lingered in the atmosphere. Elizabeth's thoughts returned to her birthday, when she and Oli had committed the ultimate sin in that very bed. Her memories of the pleasure she'd felt were fast fading, and she secretly hoped she could experience them again. It was with this on her mind that she ventured onward. She didn't find him in the kitchen or TV room, so she went to look outside. He wasn't in the barn or working on the car and it suddenly occurred to Elizabeth that he might be in the one place they both loved. Smiling, Elizabeth took off jogging into the forest.

When he heard her approaching footsteps, Oliver's heart jumped. He sat silently until he saw his sister's face appear in the tiny entrance to the fort.

"I thought I'd find you here," she said softly, coming inside and settling on the packed dirt floor. She watched intently as Oliver's expression changed from an angry one to one of confusion, before going blank. He was thinking of what to say, and how to say it. He was still resentful and hurt, but he was glad she'd found him. He didn't want to hate her.

"Oli..." she began, twirling a twig between her fingers. "I am so sorry. And I know that's not enough, but I can't take it back." Oli let out a long breath, rubbing his temples.

"Why did you do it? I was just across the hall," he replied, after several minutes.

"That's just it. How am I supposed to act? I don't know how I feel or what I want. I didn't want to confuse things anymore, but I've ruined them anyway," she blurted. "I feel crazy, Oli! Nothing makes any sense. I don't know what I was thinking."

"What we did..." he said, smiling mischievously. "What we did was crazy. But do you think that just because I'm your older brother that it didn't matter? I feel used, Bit." She placed her hand on Oliver's arm, and the fort became charged with their energy. She squeezed gently.

"I care. More than I've cared about anybody else. But I'm not supposed to care, because what we did was wrong. Right?" her eyes were locked on his, and he could've sworn she could see into his soul. Oliver had noticed a subtle evolution in his sister's presence since he'd returned, and he was feeling more and more drawn to her as time wore on.

"It felt right." He said it unabashedly, fed up with moral constraints. They were past that now. "Do you wish it hadn't happened?" Bit took several moments to think about her answer, carefully considering how miserable she'd been the last few days.

"No. I'm glad it was you. I trust you, Oli. I never meant to hurt you," she admitted, and he saw her lower lip quivering almost imperceptibly. Her honest statement was enough. Oli scooted toward his little sister and pulled her close. She fit perfectly against him, and he held her for a long while.

"I forgive you, Bit. It's ok," he said. He tilted her face up toward his, and she smiled through her tears. He smoothed them away with his thumb and kissed her full on the mouth. He felt the happiest he'd been in days when she kissed back.

"Does this mean..." he asked, his voice trailing off.

"Let's just wait and see," Bit replied, smirking. She stood and exited the fort, beckoning for Oliver to follow her. He couldn't move fast enough.

Oliver's face fell when he and Elizabeth returned to the house.

"Mom's home?" he asked, eyeing his mother's car suspiciously. She should have been at work.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," Elizabeth replied. "That's weird." The siblings went inside together, cautiously. Elizabeth hadn't noticed the car when she'd left. They went into the kitchen where they found their mother eating a sandwich at the counter. She smiled when she saw her two children standing together.

"Hey guys. Everything ok now?"

"Huh?" Elizabeth asked.

"Your father and I were worried because you two weren't speaking. But I'm guessing things are better?"

"Oh, yeah," Oli said, smiling. "Everything's great."

"What are you doing home?" Elizabeth wondered aloud.

"Oh, I had a doctor's appointment earlier," Mrs. Faber explained. "And so I took the afternoon off. I was planning on taking a nap. Do you two have any plans?" When their mother turned to put her dishes in the sink, Oli and Bit shared a devilish grin.

"Nothing in particular. A nap sounds nice," Oli said.

"Alright, then. I'm going to take a rest. If I'm not up by four, wake me up, ok?"

"Sure, mom," Elizabeth replied. She went to the fridge, bending over to look inside. Once he was sure his mother was safely upstairs, Oliver strode across the kitchen to his sister. Aligning himself behind her, he brushed his crotch against her softly curving ass, eliciting a soft gasp.

"Oli," Bit warned, casting a devious glance over her shoulder.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me." Elizabeth allowed her to spin her to face him, a broad smile breaking out across her face. He placed a kiss on her neck and felt her press into him. He slipped a hand beneath the waistband of her pants, his fingertips grazing her cotton panties. Bit pushed her brother's hand against her, silently begging him to go further.

"Do you want me to?" he asked, allowing his lips to brush against her ear.

"Please..."she groaned. Suddenly, Oliver had a wicked thought. He removed his hand, smirking, and turned to go. "What? Oli, where are you going?"

"If you want it, you've gotta earn it." With a lascivious grin, he left his little sister in stunned silence. She had half a mind to sprint up the stairs and burst right into Oliver's room, but she didn't. She retreated to her own room and decided to change into something a little spicier. Rifling through her closet, Elizabeth found something that she thought might do the trick. Short and swishy, the form-fitting red dress was perfect. Opting to go without a bra, Elizabeth slipped the dress over her head and stepped into a pair of sexy black pumps. Lastly, she freed her hair from the bun, letting it cascade down her back and shoulders in sultry waves. She observed her reflection in the mirror with a satisfied grin. That'll teach him to leave me hanging, she thought, before opening the door and striding across the hall to Oliver's room. She rapped the door with her knuckles and waited for a moment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexual Siblings Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds