• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

Fantasy Fulfilled

"Hey, how's it going?"

Natalie turned toward the voice. A man with brown eyes and dark hair stood beside her, a cup in each hand. "It's going all right," Natalie replied. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." The man held out one of the cups. "This is for you."

"I don't drink."

"I know. Your friend down the bar told me."

Looking down the bar, Natalie caught the eye of her friend Carol, who smiled and winked. Great. Carol's matchmaker tendencies were kicking in again. "Well, that was nice of her, I guess," she said.

"Take it," the man said. "I promise I didn't spike it or anything. My name's Bobby, by the way."

Taking the cup, Natalie said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Do I get your name?"

"You mean Carol didn't tell you? I'm Natalie."

"Nice to meet you, Natalie. So do you come to a lot of these get-togethers?"

"Quite a few, yeah." Natalie took a sip from the cup. It tasted like plain ginger ale; as long as Bobby hadn't slipped any strange drugs into it, she'd be fine. "They're fun. Have you been to any before?"

"I went to one a few months back, but haven't had a chance again till now. Look, would you like to go out to the deck to talk? It's a little quieter out there."

"Sure." The noise of the music, the crowd, and the TV were combining to give Natalie a headache. She slid off the bar stool, mindful of her, in her opinion, too-short skirt, and followed Bobby outside.

There was more room on the deck than inside the bar, and much less noise. Bobby led Natalie to a table in the far corner, away from most of the others. Natalie smiled and waved at some of her friends as she crossed the deck. In return she got a few smiles and a mouthed, "Be careful" from one of the more protective guys she knew.

She sat across from Bobby at the table. "So where are you from?" he asked.

"Portland, Maine."

"Really? Long drive for you to get here."

"Yeah, but it's worth it to see my friends." Natalie took another sip of her ginger ale. "Where are you from?"

"Next town over. I heard about the party this morning and figured I'd stop by." He smiled. "I'm glad I did. It isn't often I get to spend time chatting with such an attractive woman."

"Well, thank you."

"Thank you for accepting my drink and my invitation." Bobby moved to the seat beside her. "What else would you like to know about me, Miss Natalie?"

"I never know what to say when someone asks me that."

"Then let me ask you a question. Married, single, or divorced?"

"Divorced. One year."

"Same here. Well, the divorced part. It's been five years for me. Any kids?"

"One. He's with his dad this weekend. You?"

"No, the marriage didn't last long enough to spawn any offspring."

Natalie laughed. "Spawn?"

"That's how the children of some of my friends seem. Like spawn. What do you do for work?"

"I sell lingerie."

"Really? Must be a hot job!"

"You'd be surprised at how many people say that. It really isn't any different from working in any other clothing store. Actually, it's probably worse, as far as people insisting they fit into sizes they don't and blaming me when things in that size don't fit. What do you do?"

"I'm an independent contractor. And I'd love to hear more about your job."

"I'm sure you would." Natalie jumped. "Do you mind explaining why your hand's on my leg?"

"Oh, is it?" Bobby said innocently. He took his hand away. "Sorry if I'm being too forward. It's just that I find you extremely attractive."

"You do?"

"Well, yeah. I don't buy ginger ale for just anyone, you know. And a return compliment would be appreciated."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you."

"Yep."

Natalie grinned. "I have to admit, I'm enjoying myself. You seem like a nice guy."

"And I'm hot," Bobby said.

"And that."

"So let me ask you something else." Bobby lowered his voice, even though there was no one near enough to hear them. "What's your most secret fantasy?"

Natalie usually refused to answer that sort of question, but something about Bobby made her comfortable enough to say, "Sex in a public place. Like a park or parking lot or something."

"Would there be people around? Or is it just the thought of being outside that turns you on?"

"People." Natalie fiddled with her cup. "Almost no one knows this about me, but I have a thing for watching and being watched."

"Have you done that? Watched and been watched?"

"Only in my imagination. My mind gets ahead of reality." Time to change the subject. "What about you? What's your fantasy?"

"To help a beautiful woman fulfill her favorite fantasy."

Skeptical, Natalie said, "Now that's a come-on line if I've ever heard one."

"It does sound like it, I admit, but it's the truth. I love to see a woman enjoy herself, and it turns me on to think of helping someone do something she's never done. I know we've just met, and stranger sex probably isn't part of your fantasy, but I'd be honored if you'd let me help you fulfill it."

"Honored?"

"It's always an honor when a gorgeous woman trusts me enough to let me be with her. To let me share her fantasy. Of course, I completely understand if you'd rather not. You don't know me at all, and you don't seem like the kind of woman who'd hook up with a man she just met."

Ordinarily, Natalie wasn't that kind of woman. But the idea excited her. She hadn't had sex in weeks. Between her son and her job, it wasn't easy to get time for herself. She'd come to the party tonight hoping to end up with someone; she would have preferred one of the men she'd met at other parties, someone she knew fairly well, but Bobby's offer intrigued her. "What if I said I could be that kind of woman under the right circumstances?"

"I would ask what those circumstances might be."

"First of all, we don't leave the bar. Just in case you turn out to be a psychopath, I want to be where someone can hear me if I scream."

"Oh, you'll definitely be screaming. But it won't be because I'm a psychopath."

"There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance. Confidence is sexy. Arrogance isn't."

"I'll keep that in mind, and try to stay on the right side of the line." Bobby put his hand back on her leg. "Am I to understand that you're considering my offer?"

"I might be," Natalie replied.

"What are the other circumstances?"

"If I say stop, it stops. No debate, no questions, and definitely no force. And if we get that far, a condom is mandatory."

"Done, done, and done," Bobby said. "We stay here, you're in charge, and I'm wrapped. But is this just hypothetical, or are we going through with it?"

Natalie considered it. Did she want to go through with it? As horny as she was, which was considerably thanks to the conversation she'd just had, did she really want to have sex with a man she'd just met? That was a fantasy she kept even more hidden, sex with a stranger. She'd never admitted it to anyone. But she felt a chemistry with Bobby, and a comfort she only felt with a few people. For once in her life, why not take a chance? "We're going through with it."

Bobby put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. Their lips met. As Bobby's tongue slipped into Natalie's mouth, his hand found her breast through her dress. Natalie pulled back. "What are you doing? Everyone can see!"

"I thought that was the idea?"

"Yeah, but..." Natalie looked around the deck. No one was looking at them, though people weren't that far away. "We aren't doing the whole thing on the deck, though."

"No. I think we might get in a bit of trouble for that. When we're ready, we can go down there behind the deck."

Natalie leaned over the deck railing. There was a semi-visible spot below them that looked like it would work. "All right. When we're ready."

"Which I hope will be soon."

Bobby brought his mouth back to hers. Natalie parted her lips and touched his tongue with hers. Bobby slipped his hand inside her shirt and lightly pinched her nipple. Natalie gasped. Why was she letting him touch her like this? The wetness between her thighs answered that. She needed to feel a man's touch. She needed sex.

After debating with herself for a moment, Natalie reached for the front of Bobby's slacks. Her eyes were closed, but the voices of the other partiers reminded her that they could be seen. Bobby had pushed her shirt aside so far that she could feel the cool air on her breast. If anyone looked, they'd see more than she wanted. But even as she thought that, she realized she wanted them to.

Her hand found Bobby's cock and stroked it. He broke the kiss to ask, "Does it feel like something you want to see?"

"Mmm, definitely." Natalie squeezed it. "I think it's time to go."

"You're in charge."

Holding hands, they went below the deck. A couple of Natalie's friends watched them go; Natalie gave them a thumbs-up to show that everything was okay. "Wonder what they're thinking?" Bobby said.

"It doesn't matter what they think," Natalie replied. "If they're curious enough, they can come see what's going on."

"True. I hope they do."

He leaned her against the post that ran up the corner of the deck and pressed his body against hers. His hands caressed her ass as they kissed again. Natalie ran her hand along his side to the waist of his slacks, then found his cock again. "Take it out," Bobby whispered.

He stepped back to give Natalie access to his button fly. She undid the buttons slowly, teasing him. When the last button was open, she slid his jeans and boxers down his hips. His cock stood hard in the cool air. Natalie wrapped her hand around it. "I wouldn't want this to get too cold," she said.

"I can think of a warmer place to put it," Bobby said. "But mmm, baby, this feels great!"

"You'll have your chance to warm it up in a few minutes," Natalie said. "But first, there's something I've always wanted to do."

She knelt. As she took the head of Bobby's cock into her mouth, she heard footsteps. Someone was coming down the stairs from the deck! Her first instinct was to hide, but there was nowhere to go. And she didn't want to stop. This was her fantasy, being seen having sex. Whoever was there was welcome to watch.

"Oh, my god!" The woman's voice was familiar, but Natalie didn't look to see who it was. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt!"

"Not a problem," Bobby said. "She wants to show off, don't you, Natalie?"

"Mm-hmm," Natalie replied without removing her mouth from his cock. She sucked him harder, moving her mouth down his shaft almost to the base. Knowing that someone was standing there watching made her even hornier, and she wanted to be sure Bobby got as hot as she was.

Above them, she heard voices. "Good lord!" a man said. Someone else had seen them.

"You're the center of attention, babe," Bobby whispered. "Suck my cock. Show them all how good you are."

Natalie pulled back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth. She gave it one last suck, eliciting a gasp from him, then stood, careful not to look at their audience. She knew most of these people; she wouldn't be able to stand knowing who was watching her act like such a slut. As it was, she wasn't sure she'd be able to look any of the partiers in the eye when this was over. But she wanted release too badly to stop now. "Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"You don't want me to eat you? Or finger you, at least?"

"Hell no. I'm wet enough already. I want you to fuck me."

"I should go," said the woman who had first caught them.

"Only if you want to." Bobby pulled his wallet out of his jeans. "You're more than welcome to stay and watch."

Laughter came from above them. "Natalie, you go, girl!" someone said.

"Friend of yours?" Bobby teased.

"Apparently." Natalie gulped. She wanted to do this, but she wasn't sure she could, knowing for sure now that people who knew her were watching.

"This is your fantasy, babe," Bobby reminded her. "They like what they're seeing. I want to fuck you. Last chance to stop." He took a condom from the wallet and opened it. "Do I put this on?"

Natalie closed her eyes and nodded. "Do it."

She opened her eyes and kept them glued to Bobby's cock as he unrolled the condom over it. "Take off your panties," he instructed.

Natalie smiled. "I would if I was wearing any."

Above them, someone breathed heavily. "I think someone's jerking off," Bobby said. "How does that make you feel? Do you feel sexy, knowing they're getting that turned on watching you?"

"God, yes."

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

Last chance to chicken out. Natalie hesitated, then said, "Yes. I'm ready."

"I'm going to fuck you against that post." Bobby lifted her. "You ever done it like this?"

"No."

"Wrap your legs around me. Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

Natalie did as he said. He pressed her back against the post and slid her down until his cock rested against her opening. Then he thrust. "Oh, god!" Natalie cried as his cock filled her. "Fuck!"

"That's the plan."

Bobby moved in and out of her cunt, fucking her hard. Natalie closed her eyes again, enjoying the feeling of the cock inside her. After a few minutes, she felt her muscles tightening, her orgasm rising. She'd never come this quickly during sex; then again, she'd never been fucked like this. When the orgasm hit, her moan was nearly a scream. "Bobby!"

"I'm not going to last too long, babe," he said. "Your pussy's so tight. It feels too good to hold back. Is it okay for me to come?"

"God, yes. I want you to. Come for me, Bobby."

He thrust harder then, moaning, was still. "Fuck, babe, that was amazing!"

"Hell yeah, it was!" a man called from the deck.

Natalie blushed and unwrapped her legs. Bobby gently set her down and kissed her. "Did you like fulfilling your fantasy?" he asked.

"It was, um, interesting. And very hot."

"Yeah, it was." He grinned. "Thank you, Natalie, for letting me fulfill my fantasy. Remind me to give you my number before we leave."

"Your number?" She hadn't expected that.

"Sure. You never know when you might have another fantasy you want to live out. Or when you might want a repeat of this one." He winked. "I'm going to get another drink. Catch you later." He walked away.

Natalie leaned against the post. She'd done it. She'd really done it. Sex in public with a total stranger.

She couldn't wait to try it again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds