• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our First Threesome FFM

Our First Threesome FFM

Before my wife and I got married, we had some fairly wild sexual adventures (we've had some since our marriage too but those are different stories). I knew I might be biting off more than I could chew when my future wife informed me during our first date that she masturbated at least once daily and often more than that. I ended up fingering her ass later that night as we made out, and she was the first girl I'd ever been with that was so intensely turned-on by having her ass penetrated. Since then, our sex life has been quite a roller coaster ride, with more thrills than any amusement park I've ever seen.

Our first sexual adventure together involved inviting a female friend into our bed, and exploring my wife's bisexual side. My wife Raquel, is a small Hispanic fireball, slender, with curly long brown hair and the most amazing heart-shaped ass. Her mouth is one of her sexiest features, with rich, full lips that look fabulous wrapped around a cock. As I was to find out, they looked pretty amazing wrapped around a clitoris as well!

Amy was a friend of Raquel's from work, and the two had been talking about sex since the day they met. They traded stories about their sexual preferences and pleasures, and at some point started talking about threesomes and sex with another girl. Amy had messed around with another girl once before, though this had apparently mostly just involved kissing and touching. At some point, Raquel was describing me, and our sexual relationship, and they discovered that Amy and I had actually met at a bar a few months before. I was born with only one hand, and my shortened left arm tends to be somewhat noticeable; it stops around the wrist, but is rounded and looks much like a short, thick penis. I had joked for years about penetrating a woman with it, using it like a dildo, but Raquel was the first woman that ever took me up on the offer. It was a little awkward, but when her pussy was wet enough, my arm slipped into her almost up to the elbow, and she would moan with pleasure. When I then started wriggling my wrist inside her, she literally went nuts. This story was told to Amy, and reportedly Amy got pretty excited at the idea.

As was inevitable, with the way sexual tensions were rising, we ended up inviting Amy into our bed. We did so by asking her if she would videotape us having sex; we had videoed sex before, but not been so thrilled with the static filming angle (Raquel and I are both artistic, and tend towards perfectionism, even in making dirty videos). So, we asked Amy to video us, but as you can imagine, the camera never even got turned on. We sat around talking for a little bit, and soon were sitting close on the couch, with Raquel between Amy and I. Some unspoken signal passed between Amy and I, and suddenly we both leaned-in and began kissing Raquel together. Our heated lips and tongues entwined in a steaming three-way kiss for a moment, until it felt like steam would begin erupting from my ears. I leaned back for a moment, and enjoyed the beautiful sight of these two sexy women french-kissing, as Amy's hands began roaming over Raquel's body.

Amy is a beautiful Hispanic woman, but she is a vanilla hue to Raquel's caramel. Her skin is a clear white set off by her jet hair. Her large, dark eyes flash and are accented by a sexy mouth. She has a round, Jennifer Lopez ass, and these amazing large breasts. It was these breasts that both Raquel and I gravitated towards after the three of us had moved into the bedroom and onto the bed. We were all soon nude, our hands and mouths running over each others' bodies. This first night together, we set ground rules that we would only be touching and kissing Amy, with no oral sex or penetration. But, lest you fear that Amy was left unsatisfied, rest assured that between the busy fingers of both Raquel and I, Amy ended up coming more times than she ever had before. She even told us that she hadn't known she could have multiple orgasms before coming to our bed! I myself came at least three times that night, first with me lying on my back, with Raquel riding my cock, while Amy knelt to my side, riding my left arm. The two women kissed each other and me, both of them coming repeatedly while they ran their hands over each other's breasts and bodies. I came again while holding Raquel's legs up to my shoulders and pounding my cock into her pussy, while Amy kissed her and sucked her breasts. Finally, Raquel asked Amy if she could watch me titfuck Amy. Raquel licked my cock and Amy's breasts, and kissed Amy while my cock slid between Amy's large tits. At last, Raquel told me to shoot my come all over Amy's breasts, then licked it up off of Amy's gorgeous globes.

We got together with Amy numerous times after that, each time involving increasing heights of sexual pleasure. One night that the three of us got together, I went and showered, as I had worked up quite a sweat. When I came back, I found the two women cuddling each other; Amy looked up at me with a wide grin, and told me that Raquel had finally let Amy eat her pussy. My cock was instantly hard, and got harder as Raquel slyly told Amy and I that now it was her turn to return the favor. I laid on the bed and began stoking my throbbing dick as I watched Raquel begin to kiss and lick Amy's thighs, working her way up to the folds of Amy's pussy. Raquel was soon licking and sucking at Amy's clitoris, swirling her tongue in the way that Raquel loves me to do to her. I loved the sight of Amy's hands wrapped in Raquel's hair, pulling her face into her cunt. Raquel made Amy come at least once before I knelt behind her and started licking her own pussy. After she shuddered in orgasm, giving delicious moans that were muffled by Amy's pussy, I raised up and slid my cock into Raquel, fucking her while she ate our girlfriend's pussy. Later, I jerked-off, watching the two girls fuck each other with a double-headed dildo. I alternated between fingering and licking their clits; when they were pressed up against each other, the rubber cock buried in their pussies, I was able to lick both of their wet clits at once. When they tired of this, the two turned their attention on me, both licking and sucking my dick, kissing each other around my hard shaft. That night ended with Raquel again riding my cock, but this time with Amy sitting on my face while I licked her.

Over several months, we got together numerous times, each time trying various configurations and positions. I fucked Raquel while Amy sat on her face, kissing me and fingering Raquel's clit. Another time, we all lay in a daisy-chain triangle, each licking and sucking another's sex, while having our own licked and sucked. We would trade back and forth, and I loved the different sensations, the varying tastes and ways their pussies and mouths felt different beneath my tongue and fingers.

For me, the most erotic experience we had with Amy was when we got together to give her a Christmas present; she had always expressed an interest in wearing a strap-on, and we had gotten one for her. She was an incredibly sexy sight, with those beautiful round breasts above a large rubber dildo, jutting from her sexy thighs. Watching the way her hair fell forward over Raquel's breasts and face as she knelt between Raquel's legs was an incredibly sensual sight. I leaned forward to watch as Amy slid the head of her strap-on cock into Raquel's pussy. Stroking my cock, I knelt behind Amy and began licking her pussy through the straps; I remember hearing her gasp as my tongue penetrated the folds of her own pussy, as she slid her cock back and forth in Raquel. She kissed Raquel, and told her that I was licking her pussy. I leaned down and gave Raquel's pussy a lick or two, feeling the shaft of Amy's cock sliding past my tongue. Later, the two switched positions, with Raquel wearing the cock and fucking Amy. This time, after licking Raquel from behind and licking Amy's thighs and pussy as she was fucked, I placed my cock up against Raquel's pussy and slid into her as she penetrated Amy. With my cock filling Raquel, and her strap-on cock filling Amy, the three of us fucked for what seemed like hours. Raquel rocked back and forth between us, filling herself, then filling Amy. As my arousal increased, I began pounding my cock into Raquel, each thrust also driving Raquel's cock into Amy, and grinding their hips and clits against each other. The two women had already come numerous times, but the amazingly erotic sounds and sensations of all three of of us fucking each other drove us all into a final, shuddering simultaneous orgasm that seemed to reverberate back and forth between our bodies, connected by the cocks that filled both women.

We came to truly care about Amy and remain friends to this day. We no longer share a bed with her, but have always cherished our memories of the incredible sexual adventures we shared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Our First Threesome FFM

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds