• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Camera

The Camera

I finally chose an Ivory fabric softener box from the laundry. I did not think anybody would notice it sitting on the shelf in the bathroom. The camera fitted nicely.

The camera was very fancy, motion sensor, auto focus, and even had a mode for automatic, 820.11b transmission to my laptop. But the pictures were also stored on the camera.

Cynthia and Carol shared the main bathroom, I had my own smaller shower. I set the camera up in the morning, after everybody else had gone to grad school. The first night, I got Cynthia's beautiful boobs just sticking out of her dressing gown, as she cleaned her teeth. The next evening I came home to find I had captured first Cynthia and later Carol getting into the shower. It was a bit foggy, but great pictures. I loved the pictures. Cynthia and Carol were real prudes. Although we shared a house, I never even got a glimpse of their underwear. They both always wore high necked dresses and blouses. They had a few men friends, but no steady boy friends. I think they were a little scared of men.

The next morning, I had to leave before I could check any more pictures, but I did notice some cold stares from Cynthia and Carol. I planned to meet my girl friend Penny for a movie that night, but first I had to go home to freshen up and have a quick meal before she came over.

But, she was there when I got home. The three women were sitting around the kitchen table when I walked in. They looked very serious and my camera and the Ivory Soap box were in the middle of the table.

"Peter, how could you!" accused Penny.

"This is you camera? Isn't it?"

"You are a pervert, what kind of person takes pictures of their house mates with a hidden camera?" Without a breath she went on, "Why are you taking naked pictures of other women? Look at these pictures. Terrible!"

I just stood there, ashen faces from this onslaught from my own girlfriend. Apparently she had been called when they found the camera.

"Penny, I am so glad that you see how shocked we are at finding this camera," interjected Cynthia. "I hate having my privacy invaded."

"Peter, is really a very shy person himself. I can't imagine why he would do this?" responded Penny.

"What are we going to do about it?" came Carol's first comment.

"You will have to punish him!" blurted Penny. "He has to be taught a lesson about privacy."

I thought that Penny was not very loyal. But, she was already making me feel very guilty.

"How would we do that?" asked Carol.

"Deprive him of his privacy. You can make him doing anything you like. He couldn't stand for people to know about this stupid act. I give you full permission to humiliate him in any way you can. He deserves it," answered Penny.

"What could we do to him that would stop him from ever doing this again?" asked Cythnia.

"As I told you, Peter is really a very private person. He hardly lets me see his body. He is also very conventional about sex. This camera thing must be some weird repression."

Cynthia and Carol nodded. They were starting to understand Penny's direction.

"OK, how do we start? What do we make him do?" asked Cythia.

"Just tell him to do what ever comes into your head. If he doesn't do it, I will dump him and spread it all over the Department. I know, why not start by making him do everything he caught on the camera? He will have to do it in front of us, just what he secretly photographed you doing."

Cynthia looked at me, looked back at Penny for more encouragement and then faced me squarely. "Peter, you are going to pay for what you did to us!"

I looked at Cynthia, a little surprised at her being so forthright. I also looked at Penny. She gave a fierce, angry stare. I knew I had to capitulate.

We all trooped into the shower. Penny carried my laptop which had the captured photos which had brought my downfall. She also carried the offending camera.

She stepped through the photos. They looked great on the full screen of the laptop. The camera started with Cynthia walking into the bathroom, fully dressed. She pulled her pants down to pee, but you could not see much.

"You want him to mimic this, right?" Penny looked to Cynthia and Carol for assurance.

Carol nodded, Cynthia said, "Sure, lets make him go through the entire thing."

"You heard, the women, pee for the camera!" ordered Penny.

This was not so hard, I turned to the toilet and undid my fly.

"No," said Carol, suddenly taking a role. "Follow what Cynthia did, you must sit to do it."

I stood in front of the three young women, and slowly slid down my pants to around my ankles. It was very undignified. I quickly sat on the toilet.

Penny moved on to the next pictures, which showed Cynthia starting to undress for the shower. There was a fabulous shot of here taking off her blouse and the frills of her white bra showing. Then she slid down her pants, showing her matching white underwear. She had a really great body, I had not realized before. I loved the photos of her stripping, quite unconscious of the camera. But I knew that I had to do the same, I was not alone. I had the three women staring at me. Plus, I noticed Penny had the camera running.

I also saw that Cynthia, in the flesh, was red faced. She was ashamed to see the photos I had taken of her. She was ashamed for us to see her beautiful body, even if only by photo. My feeling of guilt grew and I looked down.

Like, Cynthia, I stripped to my underwear - conscious of my own body and the bulge in my briefs.

Penny stepped to the next picture, Cynthia was nude and turning to the shower.

"OK Peter, you have to show all – just like Cynthia."

Cynthia was hating it. I had to face my fears, and drop my briefs.

Carol said, "Peter, now you are naked. How does it feel with us all looking at you?"

My guilt kept my eyes lowered, but there was a thrill in being stark naked in front of the three clothed women.

Penny moved to the next pictures. Cynthia was shown in her full glory, Her bush was blonde just like her wonderful long hair. Penny did not spare her, we all stared at the pictures as she waited for the shower to warm up and absently rubbed her body. Then she finally was shown getting into the shower and starting to wash her body.

I got into the shower and tried to use my hands to provide a little privacy and then turned my back on the women.

"No you don't! – Can't take the exposure?" cried Penny. Then she grabbed a some venation blind cord and tied my hands above me onto the shower head. I was now facing my accusers and could not use my hands for protection.

"Why don't you wash him, Carol? He just like a baby needing to be washed and he is completely under your power."

I stood there under the warm shower and Carol leaned in to stroke my body with soap. It was hard for her without getting wet.

The next sequence of pictures showed Cynthia reaching out for a shaver and starting to shave her legs.

Cynthia turned even redder, "Oh, do we have to look at these?"

The pictures were very graphic and clearly very embarrassing for Cynthia, but Penny ignored this.

"It will teach Peter a lesson, he needs to learn that some activities are completely private and should not be observed by others. This will shame him. It might also open up his mind and eliminate some of his fears of exposing his body."

She went on, "Peter is so shy that he refuses to see a women doctor. He always changes for the gym at home and comes back to shower. When we hike, he will never even skinny dip."

Pausing in reflection, "I would not usually reveal this about a boy friend, but Peter crossed the line with these photos. Girls, I have almost never seen Peter naked myself. He actually wears his boxers into bed and then slides them off under the covers. He is a bit of weirdo."

Penny's reference to my shame in showing my own body hurt deeply. Certainly she had always taken the lead in our relationship but I had not realized she had seen through my pretexts for locking the bedroom door and never venturing out even to the bathroom without being fully covered. How did Penny realize that I never used communal showers or got undressed in front of my male friends?

I was standing, naked, in the streaming water with the three women outside the large shower area. I could see the wonderful pictures the camera had caught of Cynthia doing her more intimate toilet and shaving her legs.

"Strip off his hair, he will not be able to show his body in the gym for months."

"Go on, Cynthia, take your clothes off – just so you do not get them wet - and get in there and shave him. We have all seen you naked." -- indicating the high quality camera shots -- "This will be your personal revenge, your mark on Peter."

"Oh, no lets stop! We have done enough to Peter. Can't we stop now?"

Cynthia, was very confused. First she was ashamed to have any of us look so closely at these embarrassing pictures, then she was being asked to strip, as if it made no difference.

But, under the force of the moment, and Penny's personality, she started to strip. She was wearing black underwear this time. She hesitated when she got down to her personal garments – she really was very shy. But, Penny seemed to think nothing of Cynthia stripping in front of them. Carol just stared, both at me and at Cynthia stripping."

"Come on Cynthia, get in there and really get your revenge on Peter."

The notion of revenge comforted Cynthia and she completed undressing. Just like in the camera shot. The same beautiful body, just very shy in front of the two clothed women and the naked man.

The shower was large and there was a side bench. Cynthia stepped in and slid onto the bench. I was standing in the stream of water, very much at attention, just a few inches away.

I suffered the humiliation of being completely helpless while being shaved by a beautiful naked women. Cynthia striped all the hair off my legs. While Penny commanded the scene, Carol just stared and looked nervous.

Penny, moved on to the next pictures. There were several duds with nothing much to show and then a picture of Carol entering the bathroom wearing a bright yellow terry cloth robe. Despite not knowing of the camera as an audience, Carol unconsciously teased with the opening of her robe while staring at herself in the mirror. Carol groaned as we all saw her naked and smiling at her own reflection.

Penny gave a half smile and said: "Nice, there it is in on the hook in the corner. Undress and model it for us."

Despite her sexy appearance on the image, Carol seemed shy and very hesitant. But Penny said, "Oh, come on, we have all seen the picture and Cynthia has gone along in punishing Peter. You must get your revenge."

Carol turned her back, quickly stripped, and put on the yellow robe without showing her front. She was dark haired with olive skin. Stockier than Cynthia, but still a fabulous body. Some what defiantly she wrapped the robe across her at the front before turning.

Cynthia got out of the shower. She was just relieved to be no-longer the center of attention, even though she was still naked.

The next sequence showed Carol fingering herself and starting to masturbate in the shower. Perhaps Carol had been fearing this, perhaps she had forgotten?

She saw the first picture, while wrapped demurely in the robe: "Oh my God, No! stop it! Don't let Peter look at that!"

Penny, light heartedly but with a certain edge, said: "Carol, were you thinking of Peter?"

Carol stared, looking uneasy, but Penny let the comment dangle and then said sternly, "Carol, you know that masturbating is very natural and that everybody does it. We just have to teach Peter. We need to broaden his mind, so that he does not stoop to voyeur pictures any more."

Penny left up the very graphic picture of Carol fingering herself. This embarrassment seemed to drive Carol to shrink inside the protection of the terry cloth. I was helpless, standing naked in the stream of water with my hands tied above my head.

"Carol, finger him while we watch!"

I am sure that Carol wanted to just walk out but instead she stepped into the shower. Her robe stated to get wet, so she said "What the hell!" and let the robe drop on the bathroom floor. She had a fabulous body.

She started to lubricate me with some hand cream while using one hand to hold my balls.

Cynthia now had the computer and clicked the photos forward, looking for a better shot of Carol, and then we saw Penny. It was a very revealing picture of me licking her.

Cynthia screamed, "Look, he got you too!"

Carol, looking up from her unexpectedly ardent torture of me, stared at Penny and said, "OK Penny, you have been violated too. You must get your revenge. Strip!"

Penny looked scared, hoisted by her own petard. As she stripped, she winked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Camera

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds