• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Michelle Ch. 02

My Michelle Ch. 02

Author's Note: Thanks for the feedback to Part One. Part Two and much of Part Three was completed several months ago, but were both on a USB drive that failed completely. It has been reconstructed from memory.

*************************************

I woke up the next morning without any of the usual aches and pains, and no trace of a hangover. That was weird enough on its own. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly remembered I hadn't gone to bed alone last night, but the other side of the bed was empty. I lived two miles off the nearest paved road and at least fifteen miles, depending on your choice of back road, from downtown Cambridge, Mississippi. Where the fuck had Michelle gotten off to? But first I stumbled to the bathroom for that all-important first piss of the day.

Moving out toward the kitchen, I was sniffing the addictive scent of bacon cooking. My brain still wasn't stringing one and one together. Give me a fucking break, I am not a morning person despite years of Uncle Sam trying to force me. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I caught the delectable sight of Michelle, still wearing her heavy leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and in her leather garter belt and stockings from last night's fun, standing at my stove assembling BLTs atop her five-inch fuck-me spikes. Damn, she'd slept in those shoes. We'd fallen asleep and I'd forgotten about those straps that padlocked the shoe into the ankle cuffs. Ooopsie.

"Good morning, dear!" I loudly announced. She swiveled rather well in her heels. She did a sort of half-curtsey and opened the refrigerator, handing me a cold can of Mountain Dew. Yes, that horrible green shit will kill me one of these days, but the Cuban cigars might too. Fuck off.

"Good morning, sir. I couldn't decide whether to wake you up with a long blowjob or serve you breakfast in bed."

"Looks to me like you struck out at both", I teased.

She gave her best sex-kitten pout. Her hair had that unkept look that studio hairdressers had worked hard to give Bridgette Bardot on her best days. "I was going to go for both. Fix breakfast, then come in and suck you dry before feeding you. I think I was craving a nice shot of tasty cum with my breakfast, if Master would be so kind as to fuck my mouth...."

It's been years, and I still want to know how she came up with that stuff. When aroused, and I rarely knew her not to be, her sweet Southern drawl was a nonstop flow of the most incredible filth. She really loved to talk dirty, and get talked to dirty. My mind wandered for a bit and snapped back at "take your nice hard cock in my ass sometime."

"Michelle, dear, I want to fuck your ass until you screamed from the joy of it, but it's a set of muscles that needs to be worked on slowly before it can take much abuse and be much fun And speaking of abuse, your feet must be killing you."

She looked down at her shiny black patent heels. "Actually I hadn't noticed. I've been walking all over the house trying to get used to them. Falling over isn't sexy. I want to look sexy in these things. If I'm going to be a bondage whore, I have to look good at it." She did her best supermodel strut across the kitchen and back to the counter, and blood started flowing south, making my dick twitch in anticipation of fucking her again soon. She finished dishing up our breakfasts and carried the plates into the living room. Eating at my kitchen table was out of the question, as it was overflowed with a Dillon progressive reloading rig to supply the amount of .45 ammo I went through every spring and summer.

She had set the plates down on the coffee table and had bent over the arm of the couch. Her hands were placed deliberately so as to maximize the elevation of her truly porn star quality ass as she wiggled her hips teasingly. She looked back over her shoulder invitingly, and loudly cleared her throat before blowing me a kiss.

I walked up behind her and slapped her across the ass about half as hard as I could really manage. "Presumptuous little slut this morning, aren't we?" I grinned, and then spanked her twice more before hunger took over and I sat down.

She softly moaned. "I swear, one shot, I even think about taking that first shot across my ass, and my pussy just gets soaked. That never happened before yesterday. It's a whole new world...sir, may your slut play with her pussy before she eats?"

"No, if she displays some discipline and waits until breakfast is over, I'll play with her pussy for her. Actually as a minor point of ownership it might technically be my pussy. Either way, siddown."

She sighed as she sat down, perching prettily on the front of the couch. Michelle had managed to cook it crispy without drying it out, of course it also helped I got my bacon from a local farmer and not the grocery. The stuff was sliced as thick as the planks of the deck out back and was twice as meaty as the shit you got at Kroger. It was one of the few delights that still makes me miss that town. We dove into the sandwiches, having worked up an appetite the night before and needing some nourishment to get through what was probably going to be a long rainy Sunday of fucking her pretty little ass off.

After we ate, I found the padlock key and undid all her cuffs. She put a hand to her collar protectively. "This stays on, right, sir?"

I grinned. "Certainly. If your neck needs a break though, just ask." I rubbed her feet, which despite her claims she was fine had to have ached from a night in the heels unless they were just too perfect a fit. Bullshit. First time in spikes like that she had to have been hurting, but I'd allow her being too proud to admit it.

We just sort of lazed on the couch, saying little, just silently cuddling. She blew me at one point, and I tickled her clit until she came, then we dozed off.

I woke up from a nap to find Michelle still cuddled with me. She was fiddling with the VCR remote and apparently studying the backroom lap dance scene from the early part of Showgirls. I dozed back off.

I woke to a nibble on my ear. "Sir, I have a little surprise for you in a minute." I wasn't totally awake again. Damn, sex and laziness. I took a long blink, rubbing my eyes. She stalked back out of the bedroom like a tigress, wearing the black thigh-high stripper boots with her nipple clamps already in place. Hair and makeup were perfectly slutty. The CD player beeped as she stopped and posed, then changed poses again. She turned her back to me, and spread the cheeks of her ass. One of the butt plugs was plainly visible as she looked back over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. I reflected very quickly again that I was very lucky and really going to have to watch myself long term. Short term I didn't give a shit. Danzig's "Under Her Black Wings" began coming from the stereo as she straddled me on the couch. "Hello, sir. My name is Michelle, and I'll be your lap dancer this evening. Since I consider myself your property, your hands can go anywhere you like unlike that cocktease we just watched. And of course my holes are available to you in ways they wouldn't be at the bar, so should you feel the need at any point in the performance to rape my cunt, please do." She ground against me, grinning as she felt my cock harden again inside my jeans. She then leaned forward and ran her fingers through my hair, her big firm breasts between us.

As she licked and nibbled at the side of my neck, grinding down on my lap, I gave the chain connecting her nipple clamps a nice firm tug. She shuddered a bit and moaned happily as she apparently aimed to give me a nice hickey to go to class with tomorrow. Her long black hair draped across my face as she shifted sides of my neck. Under her black wings indeed. Two could play that game, and I moved in myself, feeling the pulse in her neck against my teeth. I didn't know she was into Gothy vampire rock, so I gave her a nice bite back. "Mmmmm, harder, sir, but somewhere else...." She broke contact and climbed up on the couch. She placed the pale skin of her inner thigh in front of my face. "Mark me, sir. I beg you to mark me as yours." I cupped my hands behind her ass to brace her, and just went to work. I sucked and licked and bit until the tooth marks were plainly seen and the whole area was an angry red-purple. I then turned a little to the right and gave her pussy a quick lick. It was dripping. She slid over and down, putting her pussy firmly in my face. I'd played trumpet for fourteen years and had only give it up at the end of my first senior year the year before. I still could do things with my lips and tongue that lesbians could only dream of. Michelle, with her series of coked-up frat boys, had never had a tongue ride like this, and I reached around behind her and started playing with her plug.

Idly I noted Danzig had given way to Type O Negative, a song I couldn't place. Fuck, most of their shit sounded the same anyway so it wasn't worth wasting brain space on as her moaning turned into a little shriek of joy. I kept it up as she got louder and louder, bucking against me with her first orgasm. I wanted to find out how easy a multiple she'd be, so I kept going. She quickly slid into a second orgasm within two minutes, and a third a minute after that. The hell with it. I went for four. I was trying to make her into a little obedient nymphomaniac, so why not give her what she wanted? She ground her cunt down onto my face, screaming like an air raid siren with some "FUCK YES FUCK YES SIR MORE SIR!" thrown in. After that I lost count. I went on eating her pussy until my tongue went numb and her knees buckled. She fell back down into my arms.

Once again, I had a raging world class hard-on. Michelle was in no condition to take orders right now, even as simple as "Unzip me, slave", so I did it myself. Scraping myself as I undid the button and got the Levi's cock-shredding zipper out of the way, I ignored the pain with thoughts of the wonderland that was Michelle's cunt. I threw her to one end of the couch, shoved myself roughly into her dripping tight pussy from behind, and wrapped my left hand into her long black hair like it was a bullrider's rope. I slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could as she begged and screamed for more and harder. With my right hand, I worked on turning as much of her creamy ass pink again as possible, throwing the best spanks I could.

"Fuck your slut, sir. Pull that plug out and finish in my asshole. No one's ever had my ass before, it's your ass, please?" she whined at me in between gasps. Slowly, as I kept hammering her pussy, I worked on getting that plug out of there. I was impressed, it was the big one. Well, my dick was totally coated in her juices, so I took a chance. I slowly slid in expecting her to wince or complain. God, she took it like a professional, just a little squeal that could still be mistaken as happy. I saw her hand slide back to her clit and headed that off with a sharp smack to her ass and a tug on her hair. "Michelle, you know better than to play with your pussy without permission. Why is that?"

I held very still in her ass awaiting an answer. "Because it's your pussy, sir", she purred at me "You own it, you control what I do with it. God, I'm such a fucking slut. Not even two days and I can't keep my hands off myself."

"That's a good answer, dear", I pulled most of the way out, and I slammed my cock back into her. I was already playing rougher than I normally dared on a first time ass fuck, Michelle wasn't the first one I'd broken in, but she was just soaking it up plus I had to hurt her a little for the attempted clit-rubbing.

"Omigawd, yeah, yeah, oh please, do that again...mmmmm"

"That's do that again what?" I slammed into her ass again.

She let out a squeal that was positively orgasmic. "SIR! MASTER! DAVE! I'LL CALL YOU GOD IF YOU WANT, JUST FUCK YOUR SLUT!"

"I'll answer to any of the above, Michelle. Just never forget who is in charge here." I thrust into her again. God, it was tight, but the several good orgasms has relaxed her muscles Back There. She definitely seemed sensitive and responsive back there. How much of that was the psychological stimulation of giving up her ass, I didn't know and really didn't care. I was just wondering if I could make her cum with a straight ass-fuck before I blew my own load.

"I won't sir, I'm yours, your fuck toy. Ohmy.....gawd, I'm gonna cum so hard..." I cut her off , shoving back into her, reaching around beneath and giving the chain of the nipple clamps another rough tug. She gasped, then purred. "Fuck yeah...mmmmm". Another thrust, harder still, then another.

I tugged her hair, jerking her head back and growling in her ear. "Who's not going to forget what she is?"

"Your little slut won't, sir Ever since you smacked my ass and proved what I wanted, what I was, I'm yours. Harder, sir, pleasepleaseplease?"

I smacked her ass and went harder. She shuddered and squealed in orgasm about five seconds before I came hard. We slowly came down off the high., me sliding out and fortunately finding no embarrassing cling-ons on my dick. If you're going to play anally, you're going to run into shit eventually, you just have to deal with it. I just didn't want it to be her first time. I went for the Kleenex box and took care of us both as not to stain the couch. I sat down, and pulled her onto my lap for a nice hug.

Michelle purred in my ear. "Sir, it was a very naughty thing for me to play with myself without permission. Should I fetch the paddle or the crop?"

Some days you just get lucky. But dealing with the logistics of the next week, Michelle and I both having classes at different places and times, keeping all this covert, it was going to be a rough five days until the weekend. Oh, well. It could wait. "I think the paddle to warm you up and the crop to sting a bit, but you're not used to it". Until then, there was more play to be done. Tomorrow's problems could wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Michelle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds