• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forgiveness of the Highest Order Ch. 03

Forgiveness of the Highest Order Ch. 03

12

Sprawled out in the center of his living room floor, Tucker Simmons was naked as the day he was born as he reached for a throw-pillow his Wife had tossed down from the sofa. His belly rising up and down as he continued trying to catch his breath, Tucker tucked the pillow under the back of his head as his two Daughter's cozied up on each side. He could feel Mikala and Angie's fingers lovingly rubbing his chest as he cast his still dumbstruck gaze up to his Wife.

Sitting on the sofa with her right leg folded over her left, Ellen Simmons nursed her glass of wine in between puffs of her cigarette as she watched her Husband and two naked Daughters cuddle, showing the same unflustered ease as if the three had been playing a game of trivial pursuit on the floor in front of her.

Rubbing her left hand along the insides of her thighs once she'd patted out the butt of her Marlboro Ultra Light, Ellen continued to sip at her wine as she watched the three bodies steadily intertwine.

For Tucker, an eerie calm slowly settled in the room as the stunning new reality he was now faced with came into view. Allowing his breathing to level out, he found himself almost on auto-pilot as he leaned first to his left to kiss Angie for a few seconds, before turning his head all the way to the other side to kiss Mikala.

Both girls continued to swirl their fingers through the curly, grayish hair lining their Father's chest as they each shared several long and tender kisses with him. Once they sensed Tucker had reached a level of calm and comfort with what they were doing, Mikala and Angie gracefully rotated around on their behinds until their faces were eye level with their Father's waist. Before Tucker could even fathom what the girls had in mind, he felt Mikala and Angie's hands come to rest on his upper thigh just before each rubbed their fingers softly over his spent penis.

Looking up at his Wife finishing off her glass of wine, Tucker simply couldn't hold his tongue.

"I thought you said you were going to rehab," he sniped at Ellen from the floor.

"I am..first thing in the morning," she replied.

"Temptation is a bitch ain't it," Ellen added with a wry tone as if to highlight Tucker's own weakness of the flesh.

Having been put in his place by his Wife, Tucker concentrated his gaze back on Mikala and Angie who were now lathering their tongues up and down up and down the rubbery shaft of his prick. It wasn't long before the blood was filling his sore and well used phallus for the third time of the evening.

"Those girls in Boston don't have anything on your Daughters, do they Tucker?" Ellen sniped down to her Husband in a sleepy but knowing tone.

There was a long pause of silence before Tucker answered.

"No..No they don't," he finally replied, knowing there was no sense in lying at that point. There were no secrets left to keep.

"Did you think about Angie and Mikala while you were with those whores you were paying for?" Ellen continued her obscene interrogation in between lighting another cigarette.

"...Yes," Tucker gulped and admitted, his pelvis flinching noticeably on the carpet as if the girls intensified their efforts on his crotch when they heard their Father's honest response.

It wasn't long before Tucker's dick was standing back at full attention, looking like a vein encased white stump between his two Daughters' faces.

Wrapping the base of her Father's cock in her left hand, Angie held it straight up in the air for Mikala as she plunged her mouth up and down on the thick and reddened shaft, allowing it's spongy and throbbing head to bounce over and over against the back of her throat. Breathing through her nose as she gliding her lips up along the smooth and salty skin of her Dad's erection, it wasn't long before Mikala could taste the remnants of her own juicy arousal, combined with Angie's, each time she swallowed the saliva she'd spat over his manhood.

Caressing his balls tenderly with her right hand, Mikala removed her mouth from Tucker's cock a few minutes later and replaced Angie's hand with her own, allowing her younger Sister her turn to plow her mouth down on their Father's jutting phallus. The two girls continued to alternate their joint blowjob until Tucker was writhing like a helpless child on the floor beneath them.

The back of his head rolling side to side on the pillow below, Tucker could see the two girls' vaginas flaring to his immediate left and right. Disorientated from all the blood flow away from his brain, Tucker slowly extended each of his hands out until he'd crept them between Mikala and Angie's thighs. Tapping his fingers down on both their bald snatches, he could quickly feel the heat of their re-kindled lust simmering from deep within their wombs. The more the girls franticly worked their hands and mouths up and down on his aching cock, the harder Tucker dug his digits into the slits of his two Daughters' nectar filled pussies.

Tucker could immediately feel the brunt of Mikala and Angie's breath cascade across his groin when he slipped is fingers between the rubbery lips of the their' vaginas. It wasn't long before both girls' feet were swimming to each side of his head as he jabbed his fingertips deeper into their frothing cunts.

Looking straight up at Mikala and Angie, Tucker could see the strain grow on the girls' faces the harder he wrenched his hands between their legs. Just above them, Tucker could also see the specter of his naked Wife sitting on the sofa. He could tell that Ellen had placed her free hand between her thighs and even though his heart was beating loudly, he was sure he could hear the sound of Ellen's fingers diddling through the wetness of her crotch while staring down at what her two Daughters were doing to him, the whole time smoking yet another cigarette.

His index and middle fingers buried to the hilt inside each of his Daughters' quim, Tucker could clearly feel the strength of the girls' vaginal muscles as they squeezed his embedded digits. The wetness leaking from Angie and Mikala's cunt soaking Tucker's hands as he pressed onward, he loved the way both girls seemed to coil on the carpet as they continued to suck and paw at his dick.

Straining his neck up from the pillow to get the best view he could, Tucker looked as if he was watching a rapidly moving tennis match from the way his eyes darted back and forth between his two girls. Every so often he'd also steal a peek up to Ellen and take in the way she sat stoically on the sofa, barely blinking, as she absorbed the carnal wreckage in front of her.

Tucker could feel every subtle contour of Mikala and Angie's tongues as they slid up and down his cock, not to mention the softness of their fingers as they tenderly massaged his saggy and bouncing balls. Keeping the relentless pressure of his grip inside the two girls' velvet sheaths, Tucker eventually felt the inner thighs of both girls begin an unmistakable quiver, which caused him to prod them that much harder towards release.

"MMMMMMGGGGGRRRR.....AAAHHHHHHGGAAWWDDDD," Angie was first to tear her mouth away from her Father's crotch and scream towards the ceiling.

Her cunt skewered on her Dad's left hand, Angie clutched her right hand hard on Tucker's belly as he jackhammered his fingers in and out of her.

"JJEEEEZZZZZUUSSS," the 19 year old girl cried and squirmed until the sound of her older Sister's voice rose up and layered over top of hers.

"YEAH DADDY..SHIT.....YEAH," Mikala's much huskier tone mixed with Angie's until the two girls were moaning in unison on opposite sides of their suddenly invigorated Father.

Tucker swelled with the ultimate sense of pride and control watching both his girls twist and scream with joy to his left and right. He could see both their sizzling pink labia gripping the knuckles of his drilling fingers as their feet became a dancing blur to each side of his head. The only question was which one of the three would cum first. Tucker was determined to make it one of the girls.

"Come on...keep sucking my dick Angie," Tucker hissed down to his youngest Daughter, desperate to feel her breath radiating across his groin as he drove her to orgasm.

"You too..Mikala..both of you," He urged them on as he brutally continued to ratchet the pressure of his hands against their splashing cunts.

"OH FUCK....that's it," Tucker sighed with satisfaction when he felt both girls' mouths return to his dick.

The savage exhales leaving Mikala and Angie's lungs washing across his crotch each time he stabbed his digits all the way inside them, Tucker dug his heels into the carpet and gritted his teeth, anxious to make both of his girls cum before he did for a third time.

The constant squishing report of his digital manipulations echoing through the den, Tucker could feel the wet spot growing beneath each girls' crotch as he stirred his fingers through their burning loins.

Mikala came first.

His neck burning as he held it high off the pillow to see, Tucker felt Mikala's fingernails dig hard into his calf and instant before her pretty face seemed to melt with lust. Her light brown hair spraying out in all directions as she thrashed her head side to side, Tucker could see wave after wave of tremors coursing up and down Mikala's body as he increased the speed of his manual jabs.

"GODDAAMMMNN...YYEESSSSSSSSS...DADDY..YEESSSSSSSSSS," she spat over and over, causing a wickedly gleeful smile spread across her Father's lips.

"Yeah Baby..let it all out," Tucker soothingly told his oldest Daughter as she shuddered against him.

Entranced watching the way Mikala's orgasm tore through her, it literally felt as if the girl's quaking vaginal muscles were trying to suck his entire hand up inside her womb.

Keeping the pressure of his thumb against Angie's pierced clit the entire time he focused his efforts on Mikala, Tucker eventually turned his attention back to his baby girl. Hooking his index finger back inside her pussy, simultaneously grinding his fingers across Angie's two most sensitive spots until she was whimpering and humping his hand with her bald and swollen cunt, Tucker leaned a little to his left and pushed his youngest Daughter completely over the edge.

Angie's feet kicking aimlessly on the floor, Tucker watched his 19 year old's pupils roll back in her head just before every fiber of her being let go.

"MMMMM...YYYEEAAHHHH...AAAAAHHHH...DADDDYYYY...PLEASSSSEEE..DADDYYYYY....YEAAHHHHHHHH," Angie's voice leapt from her throat in a shrill, helpless wall of sound as she pressed her forehead down on her Father's belly and allowed her orgasm to rip through her heated flesh.

The power of having both girls cum by his very own hand was something Tucker knew he would never be able to put into words, but he was determined to lay there for as long as he could savoring Mikala and Angie huddled there beside him, gasping for breath with their warm breasts draped across his thighs. Tucker could even feel a few wet traces of each girls' joyful tears as they leeched into his skin.

Somehow during all that, Mikala's left hand had remained glued around Tucker's painfully aroused cock, and even with all the twist and turns her body had just been through, she continued pumping the throbbing stalk until what lust that was left inside her Father boiled free.

"GGRRRRRR...RRRAAAHHHHHHH," the patriarch of the family finally allowed himself a release once he'd witnessed both his girls cum for him.

His fingers rolling around the girls' still spasming and soaking wet cunts, the precious amount of seed that was left inside Tucker's balls dribbled from his pee-hole and slowly oozed down the flexing head of his penis. Tucker could see the glassy eyed stare on Mikala's face as she watched the pearl of white jism belch from his cock and he braced himself when he saw her open her mouth and lean in towards it.

Just as Mikala started to extend her tongue, Tucker saw Angie raise up and lower her mouth towards his groin as well. His cock jerking wildly in Mikala's grip, Tucker watched both his Daughters close their mouths around the upper half of his manhood until it appeared they were french kissing each other with his dick wedged in the middle. For several minutes Mikala and Angie licked and scrubbed their lips up and down Tucker's shaft until they finally pulled away. He could see the two girls staring with care free satisfaction into each other's eyes as the shiny glow of his own seminal sheen coated each of their lips. Then both girls turned and smiled down at him with a look that warmed Tucker to his core, and foretold much more to come.

His post-orgasmic paralysis quickly setting in, Tucker stared up to the sofa and saw his Wife catching her breath as well. He could clearly a reddish hue spreading between Ellen's tits, always a cue to tell when she'd just cum. Tucker's head quickly filled with the scent of all three women's arousal as it percolated through the room. Pulling both his hands free from between Mikala and Angie's legs, Tucker slid backwards slightly and watched as his cock bounced lazily side to side, looking every bit as deflated, spent and satisfied as he felt.

The girls' greasy vaginal stew heavy his fingers, Tucker pulled his naked body up to his knees before staggering to his feet. The blood to his brain slowly returning to it's natural flow, Tucker weaved side to side before finally collapsing backwards into his recliner. Letting out a long and bellowing sigh, he looked down at his two Daughters on the floor, and their Mother sitting directly above them.

"My God..what just happened?" Tucker croaked out loud.

"Nothing you haven't played over and over in your mind a million times," Ellen sarcastically replied before stamping out the cigarette she'd just finished.

Then she stood up and started walking straight towards her Husband.

Tucker never had a chance to even get comfortable or lean back in his seat before Ellen eased right up to him. His eyes locked on hers, Tucker saw a look in Ellen's face that he'd never quite seen from another human being in his 46 years on Earth. His tongue lodged in his throat, Tucker felt every square inch of his naked skin crawl when Ellen stopped right in front of him and dropped down to her knees.

Kneeling in front of him, Ellen looked every bit the same woman he'd married over two decades earlier. The same luxurious blonde hair, the same heavy, well rounded bosom, even the same 'take no shit or prisoners' glare in her eyes. But upon further inspection as she balanced on her knees, there was a softness to Ellen's aura that left Tucker had never seen before. One that unsettled, yet fascinated, him to the core.

Reaching up with her right hand, Ellen took Tucker's left by his wrist. Tucker silently watched as Ellen pulled his hand closer and elegantly opened her mouth. Within a few seconds she'd separated and straightened his index and middle fingers and tucked them between her parted lips. It wasn't long before Tucker felt his Wife's tongue twisting and swirling around the two digits until he was flinching forward in his seat.

"She's licking Angie's juices right off them," Tucker moaned incredulously to himself as he looked straight down at Ellen's throat churning.

Sitting as if he was seeing a ghost in front of him, Tucker could feel the sides of his Wife's breasts swaying gently against his shins as she rocked back and forth between his feet. Rolling his gaze every so often over to Mikala and Angie, Tucker could see them huddling together on the floor, watching intently what their Mother was doing to him.

Feeling the vacuum seal of Ellen's mouth relent on his left hand, Tucker turned his eyes back down to his Wife and watched her pivot slightly to her left. With the same gentle ease, Ellen wrapped her left hand around Tucker's right and pulled it towards her mouth. Just as she'd done before, Ellen swallowed his index and middle fingers, this time eagerly ingesting the sticky vaginal residue Mikala had deposited over them.

Feeling another wave of adrenaline crest in his throat, Tucker wallowed in the glorious feel of Ellen's tongue sliding between the webbing of his fingers, lavishly bathing them from the tips all the way down to his knuckles.

By the time Ellen was done, Tucker was sitting in front of her with the posture of a small child in a church pew as she placed both his cleansed hands back in his lap. As silently and gracefully as she'd first approached, Ellen stood up and turned back towards the girls.

His Wife's behind had always been Tucker's favorite physical feature, and he couldn't help staring at her pale white asscheeks gliding side to side as she walked away. Nearly entranced, Tucker finally raised his hands and put them on the arms of the chair to ease his body backwards in the recliner as Ellen made her way across the room.

Once she'd wedged herself between her two Daughters, Ellen took a seat on the floor before extending her arms around both Mikala and Angie's shoulders.

The coolness of the expensive leather chair conforming to his naked skin, Tucker kicked his feet up and leaned all the way back as the three women on the floor tenderly began rubbing their hands over one another.

Folding his own hands over his belly, Tucker trained his full attention down to Ellen and watched as she first turned to her left to kiss Mikala on the lips, before shifting around to do the same to Angie on the other side. It wasn't long before both girls were returning their Mother's kisses with equal fervor, even fondling Ellen's heavy breasts as they took turns french kissing her.

Gradually, as if in synch, both girls began sliding their lips lower on their Mother's body; first down her neck and over her shoulders then down each of her arms and across he belly before both girls eventually raised their mouths to meet in the center of Ellen's ample cleavage.

Squirming in his seat as he watched the girls' lips sweep across his Wife's torso, Tucker froze when he saw Mikala and Angie close their mouths around each of Ellen's breasts. For several minutes both girls tenderly rolled their Mother's titties in their mouths, every so often scraping their tongues across the pink contours of Ellen's areolas before once again taking the creamy white orbs all the way inside their mouths. Tucker felt goosebumps splinter across his skin as the faint, slurping sounds of the girls' wanton act drifted through the room.

On and on they licked, sucked and squeezed at their Mother's bosom until Mikala and Angie finally pulled free, allowing their Father to see how they'd turned Ellen's nipples into two erect bullets pointing out from her chest.

Intent in their purpose, both of the Simmons' girls resumed planting a series of butterfly kisses on Ellen's stomach, before gliding their tongues straight down to the center of her waist.

As if on cue, Ellen steadied her shoulders against the coffee table behind her then raised her legs high into the air before draping them both across each of the girls' back, allowing both Mikala and Angie unfettered access to her crotch from each side. Tilting her head backwards and letting out a seedy, almost maniacal laugh as the two girls lowered their lips to her burning cunt, the sound of Ellen's voice sent chills down her Husband's spine, as if she knew full well the glory that was in store for her.

Dropping both her hands down on the top of her Daughters' heads, Ellen scrapped her fingernails across their scalp when she felt each of their tongues slice across her steaming crotch.

>From his vantage point across the room, Tucker could see Mikala and Angie's pink tongues swiping across the even pinker lips of their Mother's labia. Their tongues overlapping as they danced them over the throbbing and wet landscape of his Wife's sex, Tucker couldn't help easing his own hands back down to his raw and painfully spent cock. With all the delicateness he could muster, Tucker began fondling himself to the tender depravity he was witnessing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forgiveness of the Highest Order Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds