• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Asian Adventure Ch. 02

Asian Adventure Ch. 02

On my third day in Manila, a Thursday, I met up with Venus for the second time. She had to rush off early yesterday morning to get to work so I had spent the day sightseeing in Manila. I picked her up at her house at about 11:00am and we set off for a beach that Venus assured me was wonderful for nude sunbathing. As we arrived I saw that this beach despite being beautiful with pale, sandy beaches and clear, blue water, was also practically deserted. It would have been if not for the three people on the right end of the beach and the two about fifty yards to the left of them. Venus extended her left hand and said, "Our beach is down there, just past that rock."

"Ah, nice and secluded," I said, "good. No one to disturb us." We walked down the beach and stopped at a spot of sand in front of a cave in the rock face, well beyond the view of the five other beachgoers. Venus removed her blouse and skirt to reveal a black bikini with swirling red stripes; she obviously hadn't tucked her package away as it stretched the material in the front about as far as it would allow. "It seems that bikini may be a bit too small for you, perhaps you should just take it off?"

"Not yet," she replied, "not until after we've had a swim." I removed my shirt and shoes and Venus slipped off her sandals and we strolled down to the water. The water was cold and refreshing on this hot summer day, and after my dip I felt truly recharged for the first time since arriving in Manila.

Back up on the beach I removed my shorts and stretched out on the blanket we had spread out for ourselves. Venus approached the blanket and removed her bikini top then teased me by grabbing the strings on her hips that kept the rest of her suit on and letting go of them. "Maybe I should just leave these on," she said.

"If you do that, how am I going to make you cum?" I replied. She motioned for me to come to her. I got up to my knees and closed the gap between us. I raised my hand to her bikini and felt her cool, wet penis through the fabric. I began to suck on the fabric, extracting the seawater. Tasting the salty liquid reminded me of the taste of her cum, so I reached up and pulled on the strings finally releasing her penis, still slightly shriveled from the cold temperature of the water. Cupping her balls in my left hand, I grasped her dick with my right and placed it in my mouth to warm it up. It was quite a different feeling from two nights ago when her cock was too long and thick to fit it all in my mouth.

This time I was able to fit her entire chilly cock in my mouth. I began to swirl my tongue around her member and I felt it begin to grow. I continued my circular motions as it grew larger and larger in my mouth, until I was no longer able to contain it all in my mouth. Now I changed my technique, moving up and down on her cock as it reached its full eight inches. Venus grabbed my head and began thrusting her pelvis, fucking my mouth. Her thrusting grew faster and more forceful and soon I was nearly gagging on her huge dick as she forced it into me. I moved my hands around and began to fondle her clenching buttocks, squeezing and spreading them allowing my finger access to her anus. Her moans continued to grow louder as my index finger found her rosebud and pushed, sliding slowly into her hot, tight ass. I began finger fucking her ass as she face fucked me when I felt her ass clench around my finger and her cock begin to spasm in my mouth releasing another shower of sweet and salty cum. Unlike last night, I was able to contain the flood and swallow every drop as I continued to milk it from her. Slowly her convulsions lessened until there was no more of her wonderful cum left and she began to slowly shrink again.

She flopped down on the blanket, spent from her orgasm. I grabbed the picnic basket and took out our lunch. We ate our lunch under the early afternoon sun, talking about what else we could do during the rest of my time in Manila. After lunch, we stretched out and took a short nap. Waking up warm and slightly tanner than we had started the day, we got dressed and packed up the picnic before walking back to the car. I drove back to the hotel, Venus resting her head on my shoulder while I drove.

Back up in my room, Venus called room service and ordered dinner for us in Tagalog. I had no idea what she ordered and she refused to tell me what it was saying, "you'll love it; trust me." The food arrived about half an hour later, the bellhop wheeled the cart in, I tipped him and he left. On the cart were three dishes: a noodle dish with a fragrant brown sauce and chicken, a vegetable soup, and tray of pastries with a cream topping. Venus had not lied to me; the meal was wonderful. After dinner, Venus and I relaxed on the couch and watched a movie: some old Japanese movie with subtitles, I can't remember the name of it.

Once the credits started rolling, I turned off the TV and switched on the stereo where I had left a CD of music from her favorite R & B singer, Luther Vandross. "Oooh, I love this music," she said.

"I know," I said, "you told me about it and I made sure that I brought a couple of his CDs in case we needed any mood music." I leaned over and kissed her, probing her mouth with my tongue and squeezing her breasts through her shirt. She responded by grabbing my dick and rubbing it to erection. Several minutes passed and she unzipped my shorts and maneuvered my cock out of my boxers and through my shorts.

Breaking the kiss, she bent down and took my cock in her mouth. Feeling the heat of her mouth around my cock as she took all of it she could with my shorts still on made me even harder. Venus sure knew how to suck; within only a few minutes she had me on the verge of blowing my load. She could sense my impending orgasm and quickened her motions causing me to reach my peak. I shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth and she sucked down all I could supply. She sucked me dry and released my softening cock, straightened up and I saw that she had not put her bikini bottoms back on when we left the beach. Her skirt had a prominent tent in it as she stood and started toward the bedroom. I stood, removed my clothes and followed her.

Venus sat down on the edge of the bed and took off her shirt showing her beautiful breasts with hard nipples jutting out at me. I kneeled in front of her and began playing with her breasts first licking and pinching the nipples then sucking them one by one. Minutes later Venus leaned back pulling her left breast out of my mouth. There she lay, wearing only a skirt with a sizeable teepee courtesy of her hard cock. I lifted the bottom edge of her skirt and ventured underneath, traveling up her inner thighs, kissing my way up. Goosebumps rose up on her legs as I went. I reached her balls and began licking and sucking them, taking one in my mouth and applying pressure with my tongue. My tongue left a trail of saliva up the underside of her cock as I approached the head. Feeling the silk of her skirt draped over my head and back as I took her into my mouth helped to refresh my cock even quicker than normal. By the time her head hit the back of my throat I was rock hard again.

I grabbed the base of her cock with my right hand and her scrotum with my left. I stroked while I let her hard rod slip in and out of my mouth bringing her closer to orgasm quickly. Moments later her ass rose up off the bed as she released her second load of cum today and I readily accepted it. She came less than before, but still more than a mouthful. As I sucked the last drops of cum from her magnificent member I ran my fingers down her legs causing her to moan as her cock twitched in my mouth.

"Mmmmm, you are very good at that Jason, are you sure that you have never done that before?"

"Not before two nights ago," I replied. "And I am very glad that yours is the first one I have had. To have such a large and luscious piece of girl cock to learn on is just amazing."

"Yours isn't such a bad cock either," she said. "Speaking of which, how about you give me some more of that? I am dying to feel that big rod of yours in my ass." She stood and let her skirt fall to the floor. Turning, she crawled to the center of the bed as I retrieved a new bottle of lube purchased especially for this moment. I cracked the seal and applied a liberal amount to both my cock and her ass. The head of my cock touched her ass and she inhaled while I pressed to insert myself. I slid in just past the crown and paused momentarily before pushing the rest of my nine inches into her slowly. Once completely inside her I reached around to play with her nipples while her tight anus squeezed my member. I began thrusting, slowly at first to make sure I didn't hurt her, then faster as she began to relax. One hand on her tit, one gripping her hip, I pounded her while commanding, "Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK ME!"

My right hand moved from her tit down her stomach to her dick, where I coaxed it back to its full length and girth. She moved my hand aside as she took over masturbating herself while I fucked her. My right hand then moved to her shoulder to get more power behind my thrusts. I fucked her faster and harder, our balls colliding with each thrust sending a shockwave of pleasure through my body with each one.

"Stop, I want to get on top of you," she said, pulling herself away from me releasing my cock from her hot hole. I turned over and laid on my back, Venus straddled me lowering herself onto my cock until her cock and balls rested on my stomach. She started riding me, her dick slapping down on my stomach every time she came down. Minute after amazing minute passed until she said, "Oh, I'm cumming again!" Her ass clenched my cock as she shot her third load of the day. Her hot, white cum shot out landing on my stomach and chest, one shot hitting me on the chin. Seeing her shoot her load all over me drove me over the edge and I shot streams of cum in her ass as her orgasm subsided.

Venus scooped up her cum from my torso and chin and fed it to me slowly allowing me to savor every drop of her sweet essence. She licked her fingers clean and laid next to me wrapping herself around me like a blanket. For a moment I just lay there, her now limp dick resting on my thigh, mine being kept warm beneath her knee.

Mustering the courage I said, "Venus, I have to ask you something."

"Okay, you can ask me anything."

"As you know I have about two weeks of my vacation left after this week in Manila. What I want to ask you is: will you come with me? Come with me to Japan and Hong Kong?"

"Wow, that's not the kind of question I was expecting. I don't know, I mean what do I do about work?"

"Well, it's only going to be nine days and after these last three days, I know that my vacation wouldn't be complete if I didn't get to spend it with you."

"I would love to," she said, "but I will have to give it some thought, can I give you my answer in a couple of days?"

"Absolutely," I said, looking into her eyes, "take as much time as you need." With Luther still playing in the background, Venus and I drifted off to sleep after another wonderful day spent swimming, dining, fucking, and sucking. That night, my dreams were filled with images of Venus running down the beach toward me in all of her naked glory, her breasts bouncing and her penis flopping as she ran.

On Saturday, I received a phone call from Venus about 10:30am. "Okay, I worked everything out with my job, my sister will cover for me while I go with you. What time will we be leaving?"

"Our flight leaves on Monday morning, but first I am going to take you out for a special treat. Are you busy this afternoon?"

"I have to work at 7:00 tonight," she said, "but I am available until then."

"Good, I will be over to pick you up at noon," I said. "We have to get you a new wardrobe for you to wear on our vacation, and perhaps pick up some toys that we can use in the bedroom, or kitchen, or bathroom, or living room..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Asian Adventure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds