• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Window That Started It All

The Window That Started It All

Last year, I moved in with my grandparents at our ancestral home. It is a big place, a three storey-ed building to be specific and hence, my people have rented out the ground floor to a family, the Mukerjee's. The Mukerjee family consists of Mr. Mukerjee, who is a very religious guy. He works at a nearby bank and spends three days of the week at a nearby temple, leaving his family back at home.

Mrs. Mukerjee is about 37. She was 5' 8", fair and has large breasts which droop due to their weight. Her waist is thick and bums round. They have two kids, a boy and a girl. Both are in school. They are fun to be with so keep hanging out at their place...specially during the afternoons, because I don't have the habit of taking a nap in the afternoon, like most Indians do.

I am 18. I am very tall and well built for my age, by Indian standards. I am 6' 2" with a heavy build. Wide chest, shapely bums, well carved legs. I usually hang out with the kids, playing silly games with them for fun. One fine evening, when I reached their place to say sorry to the kids because I had promised them to come in the afternoon but had not turned up. I knocked at the door. Nothing happened. I knocked again. Nothing.

I presumed that the family was cooped up in the last room, and was not able to hear me knocking. So I decided to go round the house and knock at the window of the last room that opened at our backyard. When I reached the window, my eyes went to the skylight. The lights were on. So I peeped in through a slit on the window just to check out if anyone was there, because the room was eerily silent.

The slit gave me a very narrow range of vision and at first I couldn't see anything. Then I saw Mrs. Mukerjee. She was checking herself on the mirror. The mirror was just beside the window, so she was facing towards me. But she couldn't see me as the window was actually closed and I was peeping in from just a slit.

Mrs. Mukerjee moved from one angle to another checking herself out. She moved her face to right then left, then up and down. This amused me and I kept looking. Then all of a sudden, she clasped her hanging breasts and raised them with her hands. My jaws dropped. She always wore loose gowns which concealed her breasts pretty well. Because now, when she held her breasts, I noticed that they were huge, so much so that they overflowed from her hands. I could feel my body responding to this stimulation. Then she took off her gown and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her huge breasts were supported by a bra, cream coloured one, whose hook had not been attached. I realized that she always kept her bra unhooked, and thus her breasts drooped.

Now she stroked her breasts a couple of times. They bounced up and down. And then she turned round, checking her back in the mirror. My penis was now fully erect, and I had moved my attention to Mrs. Mukerjee's ass. It was partly covered by the blue coloured panty that she was wearing. Like her breasts even her bums were huge. I could see the partition of her ass through her panty. My penis was now throbbing.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I looked around to check if anyone was watching. It was already dark and anyone watching from the neighbouring buidings wouldn't be able to see me. So I took out my penis out of my shorts and started masturbating. When Mrs. Mukerjee wriggled out of her bra, I came. And a mild groan escaped from my lips.

In my ecstasy, I forgot my position and with eyes closed, went on rubbing my penis, squeezing out the cum that was now dripping in big blobs. At last when I was done, I moved up to my room and that was that for the day.

In a week, I realized that it was Mrs. Mukerjee's habit to close herself in the inner room at around six o'clock in the evening and change into different clothes, checking herself out in the mirror. This was the time when she was all alone in the house because her children went out for their tuitions. This habit maybe developed due to her loneliness. Her husband was out most of the days, leaving the entire household to her. And to think of it, 37 isn't old age. So this practice was the only pleasure that she had in a whole day.

Whatever be the reason, it gave ME immense pleasure to watch her strip. I would position myself outside her window everyday at about the same time and wait for her to start the show. Sometimes it started a little late. But usually, she was punctual.

It is common human nature to want more and more. And I was not an exception. Mrs. Mukerjee usually just took off her bra and changed. She never took off her panty. But from just looking at it I could say that she had lots of pubic hair. And I liked it. I even like the hair that she had on her armpits. All this aroused me and I always wished that some day she would take her panty off and give me a view of her pussy and all that sexy hair on it. But it never happened.

Then one day, I did a very crazy thing. I masturbated as usual near her window and gave out a loud groan when I was about to cum. It was unmistakable and she heard it. Mrs. Mukerjee was just wearing her panty when she opened the window. I came just at this point and my cum shot off and landed on Mrs. Mukerjee's bare belly, through the bars of the window. For a long moment, both of us stood transfixed. While I was looking at her hanging breasts and her dark erect nipples, she was staring at my long thick penis that I was holding in my hand now.

First it was just surprise. Then I couldn't understand the look that came into her eyes. She moved her eyes from my penis and looked at my face. I was still staring at her breasts and my eyes might have betrayed my desire.

"Come into the house, please." Mrs. Mukerjee was very curt when she said that. My heart came into my mouth thinking what would follow next, while I was walking towards her door, round the house. I knocked lightly. The door opened and I walked in, avoiding the eyes of Mrs. Mukerjee standing beside the door. The door closed behind me. I noticed now that she was wearing her gown. I still avoided eye contact.

"Sit down," she said, pointing towards the bed when we reached the inner room. She calmly sat beside me, and then asked, "Would you explain yourself now?"

I didn't know what to say, so I said sorry. She looked into my eyes probingly and asked, "Are you, really?" I said I was. She asked me if I always peeped in like that. I said it was the first time. She laughed and told me I was lying. I knew I was.

Then she held out her palm for me to see. It was wet. She had cum on it. My cum. I remembered that I had sprayed my cum on her belly. She had wiped it from there and was holding it on her palm. I didn't know what it meant and I kept staring. Then she did the most arousing thing I have ever seen. She licked the cum off her palm and swallowed it.

I sat there silently for a couple of seconds which seemed like an eternity and then she said, "I want more of it. Will you give it to me?"

And before I could utter a word, she had her hands inside my shorts and was holding my penis. I let out a moan. She tightened her grip on my penis. I started getting aroused and my penis grew again. She had her hands wrapped on my shaft and was now moving up and down, while my pre-cum provided lubrication. In seconds I was fully erect. She kept moving her hands slowly while all I could do was to moan. And then I was taken over by something. With a sudden movement, I tore her gown from her neck down. She wasn't wearing a bra and I cupped her breasts and started squeezing. Her lips parted as I did this.

I put my mouth on her nipples, and started sucking lightly. Then harder and harder. I licked the whole of her breasts. She squirmed and moaned when I nibbled, gasped and wriggled when I drooled on her breasts. She squeezed them on my face, bouncing them up and down while my tongue licked the nipples. Then I moved to other parts of her body and licked. I moved to her armpit and licked around the hair. I spread saliva on her belly and probed her navel with my tongue.

She pulled me close and kissed me. I was taken aback by the intensity with which she did this. Soon, both of us had taken off most of our clothes, were kissing wildly and rolling on the bed. She was just wearing her panty. I put her on the bed and got up. She held my hand thinking I was going away. I pressed her hand and moved between her legs. I parted her legs and raised them a bit. I moved my face close to her inner thighs. Her smell was raw and arousing. I lost no time and slid the crotch of her panty aside. At last I was looking at her hairy pussy that I had wished to do for so long.

She pulled down her panty from her waist, noticing that I wanted her pussy. I saw that the crotch of her panty was all wet and stained. Her pussy had lots of hair and the hair just over her vagina was now glistening wet. I knew she wanted me and wanted me badly.

What happened next was but natural...

Since that day, I have never peeped through the window slit again. Since that day, Mrs. Mukerjee didn't have to look into the mirror for admiration. Since that day, I have spent every evening with Mrs. Mukerjee. I am her mirror now. A mirror that satisfies her better than the one on the wall.

Hi everyone, if you like this story, please leave a comment. Dont be shy!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Window That Started It All

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds