• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 65

Escapades of Eva Ch. 65

Eva's nose had started to itch as she watched Tiffiny leave and she was immediately reminded of her discomfort in her current condition. She barely heard Sir Dave telling the crowd that they could take a quick break while he set up the music for the next sale.

She realized that she was no longer in that nice soft sub space that she usually enjoyed when Sir bound her. But then Sir did not usually bind her like this for punishment. At least she had to admit that she was no longer horny either.

Her nose would not stop itching and since she could not move her hands toward her face she tried to curl her upper lip up enough to rub the itch, but she couldn't reach it. In frustration she pulled her hands around to the side and tried to lift her shoulder thinking that she might be able reach her nose that way. But no sooner had she moved her head than the leash from the thick leather collar stopped her and her head snapped back painfully.

The next thing she did was to try and pull her knees up far enough to reach her nose. But, once again she found to her irritation that she could not lift her legs at all. Next she stuck her bottom lip out and tried to blow upwards toward her nose, but she only succeeded in making it itch more. Suddenly she began to cry in her helplessness.

"Arrghhh!!" she growled in a little fit of anger.

Then she struggled from side to side against her bonds as she tried desperately to loosen something so she could reach her nose. Once again she tried to scrunch up her nose and her upper lip in an attempt to stop the dreadful tickling itch, but to no avail. The only movement she could make was to wave her feet from side to side, which she did in yet another attempt to stop the itch. Unsuccessful once again, she threw her head back as far as she could and cried out.

"Siiirrrrrrr!!!" She snarled in angry desperation.

Just then she heard a quiet snicker nearby and from her peripheral vision she could see Sir Dan doubled over with quiet laughter that was shaking his whole body. As he moved in front of her she shot him an angry look and poked her bottom lip out in a huge pout, which only made him laugh even louder. Suddenly she was so irate that she squealed and tried to twist any way she could to free herself. She growled in anger and made the nastiest frown she could to demonstrate her indignant fury.

Then Sir Dan laughed even harder as he said, "Temper, temper Pet your face may freeze like that." Eva frowned even harder and turned her eyes to look away from her Sir. Still chuckling he said, "Why Pet, whatever is the matter?"

'As if he doesn't know,' Eva thought to herself. But, half crazed with the incredible itch she felt in her nose she sobbed and forced herself to look down in resignation. She tried to smile and in a most pitiful voice she whimpered, "My nose is itching like crazy and I can't reach it Sir." But she could not help frowning once again as she struggled to touch her nose with her top lip, causing Sir Dan to guffaw hilariously.

"Pet would you like me to rub your nose?"

"Yes Please Sir," she whined. She could feel her face turning bright red because of the way Sir Dan was laughing and teasing her.

He reached over and rubbed the tip of her nose. "Is this where it itches Pet?" he inquired in a fit of giggles. Before she could answer he rubbed her entire nose all over up and down, back and forth, again and again. He slowed rubbing with his fingers pausing for a second to squeeze a little at the bridge of her nose between her eyes.

"Ahhh ... Ahhh ...," she stammered as she felt a sneeze coming on. Suddenly her whole face convulsed causing Sir Dan to laugh even louder.

"Or is this better?" he giggled again grinning evilly at her as he scratched the tip of her nose with his fingernails.

"Or do you like this better?" And to Eva's disbelief her Sir had stuck his pinky finger into her nostril and was rubbing around and around gently scratching the inside of her nose. She was so startled that she began to cough, and she started to protest, but he did it all so quickly that she didn't have time before his finger slid out of one nostril and right up into the other one. He was laughing uproariously as she began to cough and sputter as he manipulated the inside of her nose.

She could not believe that her Sir had stuck his finger in her nose. But, she noticed that the itch was gone. And, as the whole scene suddenly settled into her psyche she began to laugh. Then as Sir Dan sat down next to her and pulled his handkerchief from his pocket the two of them laughed and laughed. He tried to get serious and put his hanky over her nose ordering her to, "Blow."

She tried to blow her nose into his hanky but every time their eyes met she could only sputter and cackle hysterically. And then Sir Dan would double over with laughter once again. Finally, as Eva felt mucous begin to flow from her nose she looked at her Sir in fear. Just then as he realized what was happening he gave her one of those evil looks of his and sniggered, "Hmmmm, maybe this should be the time that I invite the other Masters to come in here."

Just then she stopped laughing and Eva's eyes widened, as she pleaded, "Oh no Sir, please no!" That only made him laugh even harder. Then as she felt the snot approaching her upper lip she squealed anxiously, "Sir, oh Sir, please may I blow my nose? Please, please, please?"

But instead of her handsome Sir coming to her rescue he fell backwards on the floor next to her and he held his sides while he kicked his feet and roared in amusement. Eva pursed her lips and glowered angrily at her Dom as she felt the snot running over her lips. But as soon as he saw her face he rolled over again laughing and gasping for breath. He could not stop laughing but he did sit up and held his handkerchief to her nose. As soon as she felt him press it to her nose she took a deep breath and blew hard.

She felt so stupid sitting there letting a grown man wipe and pat her nose dry. But even though her Sir was having way too much fun at her expense she was not ready to forgive him yet. So, she lowered her eyes as she murmured, "Thank you SIR!!!" She was trying to be sarcastic and let him know her displeasure but her Sir only screamed with laughter anew.

... to be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 65

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 889 milliseconds