• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Something Borrowed Ch. 04

Something Borrowed Ch. 04

Chapter 4: Dominated

The clock on the nightstand told me that it was midnight when I woke to find hands massaging my tits. Completely disoriented, I moaned Jeff's name softly. The hands stopped. Then I remembered where I was.

"Oh God," I said. I sat up and clutched the sheets to me. "Brad, I'm sorry."

He didn't look very forgiving. He stubbornly grasped my tits again, handling them with unusual force. Then he let go and rolled me onto my stomach. I yelped.

"Now honey," he said. "I don't know how many times I've told you that you don't call daddy by his first name."

I realized with a distant thrill what he was about to do, a thrill that only increased when he draped my legs over his lap. "Oh, God, please don't."

But his hands were already rubbing my ass, enticing the blood to collect there so it would hurt more. He pulled the waistband of my panties until the fabric nestled between my cheeks. Then he smacked his hand down on the exposed skin. "Look at it jiggle," he commented. "Damn, I should have spanked you before this."

"Oh, daddy, I'll be a good girl, just don't spank me again!"

His hand smacked against me again, then again. I lost count of how many times I felt the swat of his hand. The stinging made me twist and writhe on his lap. The camisole I was wearing rode up until it wasn't covering anything at all.

"Your little twat is getting wet," he observed. "Now who is this Jeff you're fucking under my roof?"

"I... nobody," I protested, playing his game. "I didn't do it, daddy!"

"You let him squeeze your tits?"

"No!"

He pushed me onto the floor. He moved behind me just like he had the first time he fucked me. I wanted him to, but I couldn't stop thinking about Jeff and how I had promised myself to stop this crazy affair. I began to panic and I scrambled to get away from Brad.

Brad caught the ends of my braids and pulled, jerking my head back. I couldn't move. He spanked me harder this time. "Damn it, you will show your father some respect," he growled as his hand came down on my tender flesh.

I wriggled and squirmed, unable to escape the stinging hand or the hold he had on my braids. Then I didn't want to anymore. "Please," I gasped in time with his smacks. I wriggled back towards him, needing to feel him penetrate me.

"Please what?" His voice was like burning ice.

"I need you."

"Your little cunt is always going to scream for my cock. You couldn't even go without it for twenty-four hours today."

"Daddy," I moaned.

"You'll always be my little girl," he breathed, and then he sank his cock into my pussy.

"That's so good."

"You like having your daddy's cock buried in your pussy?"

"Yeah. Oh, God, yes."

He plunged into me again and again. Then he pulled out and dragged me back to the bed. He had jerked the rubber bands from the ends of my pigtails earlier, and now they were coming unraveled in soft waves that brushed my bare skin. I only had time to notice the sensation before Jeff's dad grabbed my ankles and pulled them roughly up to rest on his shoulders.

"No one's ever fucked you as deep as I'm going to fuck you, baby," he promised.

Then he followed through. As soon as I thought he was as far in as I could take him, he pulled my legs farther onto his shoulders. He fucked me so deep and so hard that I thought he was going to press me through the bed into the floor. He watched me with grim pleasure as I writhed beneath him, helpless to the sensations he brought me. The knowledge of his power was written all over his face. It made me thrash even more desperately in the throes of pleasure.

"I could make you cum for hours," he said. "And every time I want to fuck you this week, I'm going to fuck you. It's going to feel so good, baby, when I treat you like my sex slave."

"Yeah, daddy, God, fuck me any time, I need your cock so bad."

Then he abandoned himself to his need, letting go of his self-control. He plunged into me so violently and my screams of pleasure only spurred him on. Finally, I felt his cum spurt into me.

We both collapsed into a blissful silence. I was almost asleep again when he draped an arm over my waist.

The look of gratified, exhausted desire on his face sent a shiver through me, and then I fell asleep.

The week went by so fast. I could never get enough of Brad inside me. After months of clandestine trysts where I had to hold back, the screaming orgasms Brad gave me were like heaven. I never knew when he was going to take me. One time he texted me during my college class and said I needed to meet him in the hall for a family emergency. We took care of that emergency in the broom closet for old time's sake. But both of us tried to be home as much as possible. Home, and also naked.

The day that Jeff and Diane were supposed to come home, I felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. Brad seemed to sense my mood. A smile spread across his face, one that told me he was up to something.

He got up and stretched, and I found myself staring at his body hungrily. Seeing it in the morning sunlight was a luxury I wouldn't be able to indulge in much longer.

"We're going to church," he said abruptly.

I blinked. "Church?"

"I think you have some things to confess, sweetheart. Lustful thoughts and actions."

"You're joking."

"No. I'm not." He pulled me from the bed, drinking in my nakedness with his eyes. He ran a hand over my stomach, coming tantalizingly close to my pussy. Then he stopped touching me. He gestured toward his wife's closet. "Get dressed. Wear something white. And short, but not too short."

When I came out in a white dress that seemed to match his description, the look on his face told me it was exactly what he wanted. It was gauzy and sleeveless and showed just a hint of cleavage, and the floaty hem came midway down my thighs. Wordlessly, he ushered me down to his car. When we had been on the road for five or ten minutes, I began to realize we weren't going anywhere in the city. We were on the highway, a relatively deserted highway that led to a smaller town.

"What kind of underwear are you wearing?" he asked.

I blushed. "A white lace g-string."

"Did you put that on just for me, baby?" Brad liked g-strings better than thongs, which I found unusual, but I was always happy to humor him.

"Yes, daddy, just for you."

He glanced toward me. "Why don't you spread your legs so I can see how pretty your panties are."

"But daddy, what if someone sees?"

"It'll be our little secret."

I looked around and didn't see anyone behind us or coming towards us, so I twisted in my seat, hiked my skirt up a little, and spread my legs for him. He gave me the kind of assessing look that makes my whole body tingle.

"Those are very pretty, princess. Does it feel nice to show them to me?"

"Oh daddy, it makes me feel so strange." I blinked up at him with the face of an innocent angel.

"Why don't you put your hand inside them and rub down there. It will make you feel better."

My hand found my clit, and I gasped with false surprise. "OH! Daddy, that feels so good."

"Rub it, baby. Rub it for daddy."

I lost myself in the sensation of my fingers against my pussy. He watched from the corner of his eye, and it reminded me forcibly of the way he used to watch me with Jeff.

"We're almost there, baby. Keep rubbing your little pussy for me. You look so pretty."

"Oh daddy, I feel funny again."

"It's okay sweetie. You're about to cum. It's going to feel good."

"Are you going to like it when I cum, daddy?"

"Yes, honey. I'm going to like it so much that I'm going to give you a present."

I came in a haze of white heat, moaning, "I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming."

When I recovered, I realized he had pulled off into a clearing in the trees. We were in the middle of nowhere.

"Take off your panties, baby," he said. "Then come over here and sit on daddy's cock."

He reclined his seat a little, and when I straddled him, the sensation of his dick against my sensitive pussy sent shocks through my body.

I began slowly rotating my hips as I bounced up and down on him. He thrust up to meet my bounces, and the slap of our skin resounded through the van.

"It's so good," I moaned.

"What is, baby?" His voice was strained.

"You inside me. Oh God, daddy, I want to ride your cock forever."

"But sweetie, I'm going to blow my load deep inside you. Then you'll have to get off of me and go tell the priest what a naughty girl you are."

I tensed on top of him, and sensing my coming climax, he thrust into me twice more before he came.

When I could breathe again, I giggled nervously. "What am I going to do now? My panties are ruined."

He looked at me with heat in his eyes. "You'll have to go into the church with no panties on. Add that to your list of things to confess."

Then he buttoned his fly, straightened his clothes, and got out of the car. I looked around in confusion only to discover that we had just been fucking in the secluded church parking lot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Something Borrowed Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds