• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Reality

A Midsummer Night's Reality

12

The midsummer air was hot and thick as the clock burned 2:06 AM. And there I was, paralyzed by embarrassment, my eyes fixed on the shadow of my limp dick on the nearby wall. Five minutes earlier my cock was as hard as steel when Larissa first mounted me. The tightness of her warm, slick pussy was overwhelming, and thirty seconds later I was whimpering as I came. And now, five minutes later, I lay motionless on the bed, too humiliated to do anything else.

Larissa was still next to me and I didn't have to watch to know what she was doing. That was all too obvious. For the past four minutes she'd been on her back with one hand buried between her legs. Based upon her urgent gasps I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm. An orgasm I had nothing to do with. An orgasm I had failed to provide. Profound embarrassment doesn't begin to describe what I felt in that moment, laying next to my girlfriend, listening to her cum, wondering what thoughts were running through her head as she did. I doubt those thoughts had anything to do with me. I imagined her thinking about a previous lover, one with broad shoulders, tight abs, and a huge cock. A lover that fucked her silly, a lover that made her cum hard, again and again. A lover that was almost the exact opposite of me.

I knew a minute later her orgasm had come and gone. I sensed her body gradually relax as her breathing returned to normal. I knew what to do next without being asked. After all, it wasn't the first time I had failed to deliver. In fact it had almost become routine. Dutifully, I got up from the bed and ran a bath. I knew soaking in the tub was how she liked to relax after she came. By the time she arrived from the bedroom, the bath was almost full, and I was standing alone in the shower, trying to rinse the last of my humiliation down the drain.

Ten minutes later I was back in bed, as naked as I was before. Except now my dick was hard instead of limp, and Larissa lay naked beside me, her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep. I stared at her body, her curves outlined by the night's gentle light. I longed to touch her. I longed to please her, to provide her with the divine pleasure I knew she'd experienced a half an hour before. But I was too afraid to touch her body. Too scared to kiss her, too scared to suckle her breasts, and too scared to fuck her, knowing full well I'd never be able to finish what I started.

When she first came into the bedroom after her bath, I was lying on the bed much as I was right now, my body naked and exposed, my cock rock hard. And as I lay there, visions of her cumming danced in my head. The raw intensity of her pleasure, the urgency of her breathing, stuck in my head. I didn't want to be, but I couldn't help being hard as she moved across the room and toward the bed. Letting her see me in that state made me feel vulnerable and exposed. It was all too obvious the way she affected me, and as much as I tried to hide that fact, I couldn't. And when she passed, I know she saw my cock reaching for the ceiling. Part of me wished for more. That suddenly she would stop and take over, and ride me for all I was worth, and that I would make her cum as she never had before. But I knew that was wishful thinking, and instead she passed right by and slinked into bed without saying a word.

At that time, I'd been dating Larissa for about a month. We'd met through a mutual friend and seemed to hit it right off. I was attracted to her immediately. Despite her average looks, men seemed drawn to Larissa, and I was no different. Whether it was the arch of her back, or a turn of her head, sexuality seemed to ooze from every pore. And it all seemed so effortless. She radiated confidence and she radiated sex. And it was that confidence that sucked me right in.

For the most part I was inexperienced sexually. In my thirty years, I'd had a few one night stands and a girlfriend or two, but nothing of any real consequence. To be honest, when I first met Larissa, I'd probably had sex less than ten times in my entire life. Larissa, on the other hand, was obviously comfortable with her sexuality, and embraced it. Being shy, I'd always had trouble approaching women, but Larissa had a way about her that seemed to naturally attract men. She didn't even have to try. It's hard to explain, because on the surface Larissa wasn't necessarily a woman that all men would find attractive. She wasn't ugly by any means, but based on appearance alone, she certainly wouldn't stand out in a crowd. She wasn't sleek and slender like a model, but rather more like Kirstie Alley on a good day. Her face was pretty with deep chocolate eyes, an upturned nose, and fair skin, but overall it was nothing special. It was her breasts that drew the most attention. It wasn't that they were huge, although they were probably larger than most, but what stood out were her nipples. No matter what she seemed to wear, they always poked out from underneath her clothes, inevitably diverting eyes away from her face. When I first saw her breasts naked, I finally understood why. I was struck by the fact that her areola seemed tiny, almost non-existent. Instead her breasts were dominated almost completely by her nipples. In their normal state they protruded from her breasts like small grapes, and when aroused her nipples were unlike any I had ever seen.

But for me, it wasn't about her appearance. I was definitely attracted to her physically, although at first glance I'm not sure I would say she was my type. But the way she carried herself was intoxicating to say the least. And the way I saw other men act around her, I knew it was something that other men sensed as well. I considered myself lucky to have her, and would have done anything to keep her. It was strange, because I was never quite sure what she saw in me. I just know I was taken with her.

The first time we had sex started off well enough. The kissing was intense and we spent a long time groping each other before things really escalated. Eventually, I found myself kneeling on the floor while she sat on the edge of the bed. I watched as she hiked up her skirt and slid her panties off and down onto the floor. I remember thinking to myself how good she tasted the first time my tongue slipped past her lips. The way her body jerked and her muscles tensed made it obvious that she enjoyed what I was doing. Before long I felt her hands on the back of my head. She seemed to ache for more and before long she was begging me to fuck her. And fuck her I did, if you consider three thrusts as fucking. Lying on top of her after I came so quickly left me more than a bit embarrassed. After it was over, she didn't exactly complain, but she didn't reassure me either. Having been so worked up and wet from the foreplay, I'm sure she expected more, only to be left both frustrated and disappointed.

I think that first sexual experience sort of defined our relationship. From that point on, I found myself doing all I could do to impress her in order to make up for my shortcomings. Despite being embarrassed, I was more attracted to her than ever, and somehow wanted to prove myself and my worth.

I have to admit, at times it felt a bit awkward, as if I was trying too hard to impress her. But I didn't really know what else to do. I was totally infatuated with her and desperate for her attention. As time went on and the sex didn't change dramatically, I became more and more desperate. I could feel the relationship slipping away, and I never quite understand why she didn't end it. Almost every time I saw her I expected her to do just that. The longer it lasted, the more desperate I became, and what I failed to provide her sexually, I tried to make up for as best as I could.

But clearly sex was important to her. And I was willing to do anything I could to please her. But I was so attracted to her, and so turned on, it seemed like I was never able to last more than a minute or two. It was obvious she wanted more. Oral sex was okay, but when push came to shove I knew that wasn't enough, and what she really wanted was a hard dick inside of her, one that stayed that way long enough to satisfy her. Her frustration with me was becoming more and more obvious. No longer did she try to hide her disappointment, openly questioning my ability to satisfy her. Nor was she shy about taking matters into her own hands in order to achieve the pleasure she desired.

It was torture lying next to her, watching her masturbate, knowing we'd just had sex and I hadn't even come close to satisfying her. I found myself questioning my own masculinity. The sex was humiliating, but I was so desperate for her attention I couldn't bring myself to walk away from the relationship. I'm not sure why she bothered either, and why she just didn't find someone else like she easily could have. I liked to think, that on some level she must have liked me, and for whatever reason wanted to try and make it work. But I know that was wishful thinking. Sometimes I let dark thoughts creep into my head, and I wondered if the only reason she stayed was because she got off on humiliating me. But I never really understood what was in it for her.

The last time I looked at the clock, I remember it reading 2:46 AM. In that instant I was finally able to clear my head of trouble enough to fall asleep. When I woke up, it was Saturday morning and I had a number of things to do. I was grateful because I knew running errands would temporarily allow me to avoid thinking about my shortcomings. But I also knew I had plans later that evening to go out with Larissa and her best friend.

When evening came and I found myself driving back to Larissa's, all the self-doubt and insecurity in my head came flooding back. I questioned myself and my manliness. I wondered if I would ever be able to truly satisfy a woman as sexually vibrant as Larissa. I had more doubt than I knew what to do with.

But as soon as Larissa opened the door, I realized it was all worth it. She never failed to blow me away. Each time I saw her, it seemed like I wanted her more than the last. And now, he she was standing right in front of me, with a smile of anticipation, in a black dress that made me lose myself thinking about the pleasure hidden underneath.

We went to a martini bar we'd been to a number of times before. It was an upscale place that catered to a professional clientele. Usually on the weekends a live jazz band would play. The three of us grabbed a table near the bar, far enough away from the band to be able to talk comfortably. As usual Larissa and her friend seemed to garner a lot of attention. Part of me liked that fact. It made me feel special to be with a woman so many men seemed attracted to. With an open seat at our table, it almost seemed to encourage men to approach. When the men did come, I usually didn't say much, but Larissa and her friend seemed at ease engaging the men with friendly and witty banter. Still, they made it clear they weren't interested and made it seem easy to fend off a number of approaches.

But I could tell Larissa seemed preoccupied. She seemed to have her eye on man across the room. Several times I caught her discreetly glancing his way, once pointing him out for her friend. It was hard for me not to feel threatened. After all, our relationship seemed to be on shaky ground at best, and here she was checking out another man across the bar as I sat next to her.

I have to admit the man was attractive, and I understood why she might be looking at him. He was tall with an athletic build, dressed stylishly in a vibrant blue button down and dark brown slacks. He appeared a bit older than me, maybe in his late thirties or early forties. I felt my jealousy kick in the more she looked his way, and it hit overdrive when I saw him return her glance.

Five minutes later he was introducing himself as Shaun and taking a seat at our table. Larissa immediately lit up as he did. He seemed charming and very confident, and despite my best attempt to convince myself otherwise, it was obvious Larissa was interested. Their banter seemed different and she didn't seem eager to send him on his way as she had with the other men who approached earlier.

It felt awkward sitting at the table as another man hit on my girlfriend as she willingly obliged. But I was too afraid to stop it. I found myself intimidated by him and at the same time scared of angering Larissa by interfering. So I simply sat and watched as they flirted. The conversation started off innocently enough with the requisite small talk, and as with the earlier encounters I remained silent in the background. Somehow the conversation turned to me as I sat there, with Shaun blatantly asking Larissa about me and wondering aloud if I was her boyfriend. To my utter surprise and humiliation, Larissa replied "not really."

In that instant I felt totally neutered. I was powerless to respond as my girlfriend and the woman I had fucked less than twenty-four hours before dismissed me openly in front of another man. And without missing a beat, their conversation continued as if I wasn't there. Five minutes later Larissa's friend, only lightly engaged in the conversation herself, excused herself from the table and sauntered across the room.

The conversation in front of me continued on for another half hour as I sat idly by sucking down a beer. All the while the conversation seemed to grow more intense. No longer did the flirting seem so innocent in nature but had taken a decidedly sexual overtone. As I listened to them talk, my distaste for Shaun grew. It seemed like he was violating some unwritten rule by pursuing another man's woman, right in front of me no less. But not only did Larissa seem to welcome his advances, she seemed to encourage them. And the more she drank the more visibly turned on she became. And for his part Shaun seemed to be actively interested in her as well. And that interest and his complete disregard for me made me angrier and angrier as each minute strained by. The longer the conversation lasted, the more I shifted in my seat, the tighter I gripped my bottle. It felt a kind of rage building up inside of me. And the funny thing was, I didn't blame Larissa at all. My anger was directed entirely toward Shaun. My contempt was overwhelming when he made a blatantly sexual come on, and in my anger without any thought, I blurted out, "I fucked her last night."

Larissa seemed taken aback by my comments. It was almost like she forgot I was there, and now here I was interfering with some guy's attempt to hit on her. After I said it, I couldn't believe those words had actually come out of my mouth. When Larissa glared at me across the table, my body completely froze. I was embarrassed and scared. It felt like she was ready to end things in that instant.

But her reaction was far worse than that. Without flinching, she looked me straight in the eye and said "yeah, and you and your little dick lasted all of thirty seconds."

I slunk in my chair. Watching her masturbate beside me was nothing next to the humiliation I felt sitting there in that moment. I simply bowed my head, unable to respond. And seemingly just as quickly as I had interrupted, their conversation resumed. Except now it had taken on a different tone. Larissa seemed flustered as I'd never seen her before, as if she wasn't quite sure what to say. But Shaun seemed emboldened by the exchange, continuing his sexual flirtation with even more vigor than before. He even began to ask about me, belittling me with questions posed to Larissa. He asked if that was how long I usually lasted, and wondered aloud how small my dick really was. I'd never been subjected to such treatment, and I didn't know how to react. But I was intimated by Shaun and the situation. I suppose the easiest thing to do would have been to get up and walk away, but somehow I couldn't. I was still drawn to Larissa, and despite my humiliation I didn't want it to end.

Without skipping a beat, she answered his questions, seemingly happy to degrade and belittle me. And as she did, she became more and more turned on. Shaun, sensing her arousal, continued his questions, setting off a chain reaction with me as the primary entertainment. And both of them seemed excited by my complete and utter embarrassment.

From that point on, things seemed to move quickly. By then I was lost in myself, trying to reconcile my relationship with Larissa. I wondered what I was doing there, and how I could allow myself to continue to be subjected to such treatment. But in the end, I realized I let it happen, unable and unwilling to stop it.

Fifteen minutes later I found myself alone in the backseat of Shaun's car. Shaun was driving with Larissa in the front seat next to him. I knew they were driving to Larissa's house to fuck. I figured I was there to go back to my own car and drive home alone.

When we got to Larissa's house, I watched as Larissa and Shaun walked to the front door. Watching my girlfriend with another man, knowing they were about to fuck left me sick. As they approached the door, it seemed they both turned back toward me. They waited for a moment, looking through the windshield at me alone in the backseat, wallowing in my ultimate rejection. And it was there I sat for the next five minutes, wondering what Larissa was doing behind that door. I don't know what it was, but something inside me told me I had to see for myself. I couldn't quite figure out why, but I knew I did. Somehow I thought that my relationship with Larissa wouldn't be over until I could see it all with my own two eyes. Whatever it was, something pulled me inside. It was almost like I was on autopilot, unable to stop.

Gradually I moved from the car and through the front door. The house seemed strangely silent. I wasn't sure what I expected to see, but I wasn't prepared for it to be so silent. As I made my way back to the back of the house, the bedroom door was open and I could see them both. At that point I don't think they noticed me. They were far too engaged in the activities at hand.

What I saw was something I'd never seen before. With me, Larissa had never been on her knees, yet now she was, kneeling directly in front of Shawn. She was completely naked, with both of her hands held behind her back. Her face was the only thing left to confront what was before her. Shaun stood naked in front of her, with his hard cock mere inches from Larissa's mouth. She remained motionless, staring at Shaun and his cock in front of her, almost as if she was worshipping what she saw. Shaun looked down at Larissa and past his huge cock that jutted straight and hard from his groin. In stark contrast to the dick between my legs, his cock was immense. It looked like a bazooka aimed right at Larissa.

I'd be lying if I said the sight of Larissa like that didn't excite me. As I watched, a strange mixture of emotion overwhelmed me. Arousal, excitement, embarrassment, anticipation, humiliation. It was like a thousand emotions all hit me at once, and I felt the cock in my pants stiffen and strain to get out.

Then it happened. Shaun grabbed the base of this huge cock and swung it like an axe. Larissa whimpered as the cock smacked into her cheek. Her head flinched as the cock glanced off and continued on. Larissa held her ground, her eyes only momentarily veering away from the sight in front of her. The sight of it all made me gasp. Shaun stopped for an instant and stared toward me in the hallway. He held his stare for several seconds, making it perfectly clear who was in charge. Larissa looked too, only to turn away, as his cock slammed into her cheek once again. Larissa just knelt there and took it. I couldn't imagine her doing that with me. In our encounters Larissa was always the one in charge. She dictated what happened and when. Yet here with Shaun, she was kneeling naked in front of him, vulnerable and defenseless, blindly accepting whatever he dished out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Midsummer Night's Reality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds