• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Let Me Look At You

Let Me Look At You

"Let me look at you."

"You already are," she said.

We'd just gotten out of the shower and were just dressed.

"Just stand there. I want to stare at your ass."

"Don't, it's fat."

Do all white women think their rear ends are fat?

"I like it. Let me look."

"Thank you." She paused. "You only say that because you love me."

"I do love you. And I love your behind."

She rolled it at me. "Thank you, again." Another pause. "Are you through?" She turned to look at me. 
 "Never. Just let me stare a little." She was across the room facing her dresser. Hair damp, one of my white T's tucked into a weekend pair of 80s style high waisted jeans. She looked nice.

"You know you're not going to get to fuck me there."

"Turn back around. Have I ever fucked your ass?"

"You know you want to." True. "And you know I'm not going to let you." Also true. "And when I let you just stare at my naked breasts I let you fuck them and then you spurt all over them." Just once. "That felt kind of good, though."

"I like staring at every part of you." 
 "OK, well documented," she agreed, "but it always happens. And it's not happening there. It hurts too much."

"How would you know? You told me you've never done it."


"I know, that's all. Don't ask me how I know."

That was all right with me. Anal sex is my reverie, has been forever. I've only done it a few tims, maybe three, and it wasn't really that hot, truth be told. But, it always seems to me it'd be the best thing there ever was. And, like I said, I like staring at every part of a woman's body, especially my woman's body. And today was ass day.

"Put your hands on your hips. Move them around."

"Aren't we going to be late?"


"Move them around," I said sharply. "I want to see it." She did, a little. "Some more." She was jerking side to side.

"I feel like an idiot."

"You sure don't look like one. Make some music, they'll move better."

"No! How humiliating to do you want this to be?"

"Sing." I started to hear a little humming reflecting off the wall as she smoothed out her moves. She was starting to get into it. So was I.

She interrupted her song. "Anything else I can do for you master?" The hip dance kept going.

"A little Jell-O wiggle?"

"Yeah sure, in your dreams. How about this?" I heard the snap in the front, did I actually hear the zipper or just imagine it? No, she put her thumbs into the waistband. I wondered what kind of underwear she had on, I hadn't noticed when she was dressing. Were they the high waisted, plain white? I liked those. Or one of the wacky patterned bikinis? Would I be able to see her dark line through them? She doesn't usually wear thongs, but as I saw the top of her butt cleavage, she stopped.

"Wondering about my knickers, big boy?"

Hey, whose entertainment was this? "Stop talking, let me see."

"Look bud, if you want a show, I'm the talent." She pulled up her jeans. "I'll work it at my own pace." She had a point, but then again, so did I.

I clipped my voice, "I said, show me. I want to see your ass. Naked please." Her hips were still rolling side to side to her song and she kind of rolled the jeans down a few inches and I saw the narrow band of some shear drawers.

She stopped halfway down and I could clearly see the outline of her round cheeks contrasting with the dark fabric. A great sight. "Can you see me? Does it look good?" I couldn't tell if she was worried or whether she was teasing me. She took the palms of her hands and almost sat in them, bouncing a bit. "Because they feel really good to me right now." I must have made a little sound or something because she bounced a little more and then stuck her hands down between here underpants and her skin. "Really good."

Looking good too, let me tell you. I could actually feel how good she looked.

Though she still hadn't turned toward me, like I'd asked, she must have sensed something too. "Are you hard yet? That's a stupid question, you were hard the second you asked to look at my ass, right?" A beat, "Take it out if you want more from me. I promise I won't look, but I want to feel it in my head while we play." Her hips kept moving here and there while she pulled the jeans down some more, keeping her ass covered with her underpants' sheer material.

I weakly undid my own jeans and freed myself while I was quietly asking, "Can you wiggle a little now?"

"I guess so, but not too much. Yet." Sure thing, she was into it, as she pushed the jeans to her knees and let her hips rip once and her butt really started to shake. "You like seeing my fat ass wiggle, don't you? You like seeing my cheeks shake. Like Jell-O, right? Hmmmm. I like it too. It makes you harder." And she did it again. A hot wiggle. "What now master?" She giggled.

I was silent, this was too good. Somehow this had become her game.

"Pussy got your tongue? Oh right, that's later." She stepped out of her jeans. "How this?" All of a sudden, the thin material of her panties pulled up. I could her lips bulge, and she let out a moan. "Nice?" Her waist stayed in place and her hips started rotating around.

"Give me your panties."

"Why? You want to smell them? Smell my sex?"

I nodded.

"What?"

"I want to smell you, smell how hot you are."

Without a second's delay I saw her ass shake and it was naked and I felt something flying backwards at me and her wet underpants, wet in one place anyway, hit me in the face and her perfume filled me up. Her body was rolling now and I saw her hands snake down her front, stop for a second, and after another moan came my way, her hands slipped between her, came up from underneath and started pulling herself open for me.

"That's what you like, right? My hole exposed for you? Well, that's it for now." Jeez. "Lets' try this." She grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and started to shimmy her shoulder and take it off. She had on a wild, electric green bra. "Should I take my bra off, let then shake loose? No," she sang, "I can leave my hat on." She laughed.

What was she going to do now? I wanted her. "Can we fuck now?" I was holding myself tight and didn't want to waste it.

"Are you ready to explode? Maybe we should just stop all this foolishness and out to where we're going. No, just hold it in, I'm getting into it." She bent over and put her hands on the dresser. She was doing a slow roll from the middle now, and her humming started again. "You sing too." I did, anything to keep her waist dance going. When she went over I could catch the dark wisps between here legs. She wasn't shaving crazy like everyone else seems to be, she liked her hairy bush. I did too, I was crazy for it, and I loved seeing it peeking down there.

"Maybe you could come over and hold onto my hips? That would feel good. No, not yet, stay where you are. I'll tell you when to get up."

Maybe when she let me come over I could out my hands on her waist, bend down and put my tongue in her ass, lick her hole a little? Rub my nose there?

"You want to spank me, don't you?" She paused. "I don't get that, I really don't. But every time I tease it you get harder and come big. You want to hear that crack, and you want me to cry out that I've been a bad girl don't you?" Her hips were really rocking now. "I should plead I need you to spank me. With your belt, with a paddle. Hard. You want to spank me with your hands over and over and hear me count the slaps out loud."

Has she gone crazy?

"You just want to tell me what to do. You don't care what it is. You want me to parade naked for you if you ask. Should I flash my tits in the car if you want?" A pause. "Well? What else? You want me to pee all over your dick when I'm on top? Should I crawl over to you to beg for it?"

"Please, you don't have to do anything. Just please, let's finish this, let's come together."

"I'm not so sure about that now." What? "Any more than I'm letting your dick get in my bum." Please. But she reached behind herself and spread. "You can see it now, can't you? You can see my hole, my brown, wrinkled hole on my white skin. It's winking at you, calling to you. My pussy's pouring out juice, making it so fucking wet. Maybe your cock won't slip in, but it's so wet and open now maybe it will."

Really, she's lost he mind. "I'm going to spill all over over, please."

"Come here." She stayed open for me. "Put your tongue there. Open me." A sound came out of the bottom of her throat. "Now rub your nose there, in my juices. Now, slowly. Put your finger in." Yes. "Ahh, and two in my pussy. That's right, in and out." She grabbed both my hands, pulled them around her waist, shoved them up under her bra, over her breasts. Shoved her ass against my cock. "Hmmm, that's fits, so good. Where else do you think it'll fit?"

I wondered.

And then, without a warning, she stopped.

She laughed, groaned some, and stood up and pushed me back a bit with her can. Suddenly, the globes of her ass started wiggling. And wiggling. Rolling around, up and down, just like she said. Like Jell-O.

"Hold me baby. Come on and hold my wiggling ass, just like you like it. Come here baby. Come on home."

####

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Let Me Look At You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds