• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hot Summer Nights Ch. 01

Hot Summer Nights Ch. 01

Chapter 1 Seduction

We meet at a party that is hosted by a mutual friend, never having met before tonight, but always hearing about one another from our mutual friend, they are constantly begging to introduce us to one another, but we both ask for them to not. Our friend knows us better than we think they do, we see and notice one another immediately as you enter the room, not really knowing that our friend wants to introduce us tonight because they know we will hit it off and will not be able to keep our hands off of one another. As you approach I se our friend grab your hand as he pulls you closer, making sure that we here the introductions over the loud music playing in the background. He introduces you first, "This is Devon, Devon this is Hank."

We both almost snarl at our friend, but hold it back because we both are interested in who we see standing before us. I quickly notice your beautiful Hazel eyes, shimmering bluish gray in the light. Your face is pretty, a medium length nose that looks like it was chiseled by one of the Masters of art, with full pouty lips underneath, your jaw line is slim and easy to gaze upon, following your jaw line I next see your ears, small and perfect hiding behind your shoulder length brown hair, which is straight and cut so that all the attention is drawn directly to your beautiful face and slender neck.

Our friend leads us away to another room where the music is not so loud, and I stare at your body, your slender shoulders square and even with your hips, with your waist dipping in perfectly like an hourglass. Your ass is round and juts out, making it impossible to not get caught staring at it. As you turn into the room, I notice that your breasts are huge and heavy, someone might say even too large for your frame, but I think they are perfect. Evidently the air conditioning is cranked up, I notice that your nipples are very erect, your padded bra straining to hide them underneath. You have a slight gut that does not show from the front or back, but sexily shows from the side, accentuating the line formed by your chest down your belly as it curves down deep between your legs.

It doesn't hurt that you are wearing tight jeans that accentuate every delicious bit of your lower body, or that your blouse is cut low over a push up bra that might possibly be too small for you. I hear every step that you take as your cowboy boots clack against the hardwood floors with each and every step.

It appears that you may have stared me down as well, approving of what you saw, you stand next to me, and talk to me lightly in my ear, barely loud enough for me to hear anything that you say, but I hear you say, "So you are the infamous Hank that I keep hearing so much about. Carina swears that we would be great together, but I don't know, it all depends on whether you can seduce me tonight before the party ends."

I am flabbergasted, you gave in to Carina, you set this up, I am not sure if it was in the hopes that I would be able to seduce you as you almost beg me to do, or if it is to prove Carina wrong in her assumptions of you or I, but I am intent on seducing you. I lean over and whisper back, "So you want me to try and seduce you? Is this no holds barred, or will there be rules?"

You lean back to smile at me, then you lean in and reply, "The only rules are that you can't say a word, you must have me wanting you by the end of the night, and that no clothes are removed until I admit being seduced."

I respond quickly, "One question. Do we have to be amongst the heathens here, or can we go be alone?"

You pull back with a huge grin on your face, almost shocked that I asked, by relieved that I had, and then you lean in and answer, "I like how you think, lets go find some privacy." You grab my hand and direct me out of the room, looking for Carina who disappeared. We find her in the kitchen talking to someone and you nudge me as she gets her attention, and I politely ask Carina, "Is there someplace that Devon and I can go and talk in peace and quiet?"

Carina smiles and answers back, "No one is allowed in the bedroom, and so I guess the two of you can go in there. If I need either of you for anything, I will knock a few times."

You lead me away towards the bedroom, hurriedly, like there is no time to waste, entering in and closing the door behind us. You sit on the edge of the bed and ask, "Well, how do you plan on seducing me?" Smiling wide the whole while.

Now I know what the game is, you not only want me to seduce you, but you want me to do it quickly, almost urgently. So I sit down next to you and begin to kiss you softly on the lips, first with no tongue, then slowly adding tongue, and finally pulling you in close. You don't show me whether my advances are doing anything, so I start to pull away and redirect my kissing to your neck and ear, licking and sucking softly. Redirecting shortly after to your shoulders and chest, when you lift my head up and say, "No moving the clothes away or removing them till I say so, okay?"

I nod and continue to kiss your exposed chest, then moving my kisses down over your clothed breasts, noticing your breaths growing deeper and faster. I push you down on the bed, kissing you more on your mouth, heavy with passion, as your breaths grow heavier. Soon you say, "Okay, I am seduced, please continue."

Your response almost cold and calculated, I begin to lift up your shirt, and then I decide not to.

You start to protest, but I place my finger next to your lips and say, "Shih, that was almost too easy, and I sort of feel like you were just trying to make it seem like you were not interested, when you were. So I will continue to seduce you till I think that you are fully seduced."

You nod your head in approval, even though you want more than seduction right now, but you love to be dominated within reason and are willing to continue just to see what I will do, and how far I will take it.

I lean back down and pull you tight against me as I kiss you passionately, releasing to continue to kiss my way down your body. I pay close attention to your nipples, making sure to kiss them and rub them as much as possible, making you moan and gasp. Then I start to kiss down your exposed belly, licking and sucking and kissing till I hear you moan. Then I start kissing my way down your waist to your covered pubic mound, stopping when I get there to just sit my lips where I think your clit might be, and breath out deeply my hot breath onto it, then breathing deeply the strong perfume of your pussy as it escapes. Stopping this only when your breaths are heavier still then what they were before, moving on to humming hard on your sweet mound, vibrating you clit till you can no longer stand it, then you grab my head and yank me up to you so that we can kiss, and we kiss long hard and passionately for several minutes.

When we release our kiss, I say, "Okay now I have seduced you enough to move on to going under your clothes."

You nod your approval and nearly rip your blouse trying to pull it up over your heaving heavy breasts, I assist you so that you don't rip anything, and lower my face down to them, kissing and licking and sucking. Almost getting lost in them, I pull myself free and start to kiss my way down your belly and waist, working with the button and zipper of your jeans, pulling them away and down to your ankles, stopping only to pull your boots free before pulling your jeans clear from your legs, then I kiss my way up your leg on the inside, up your inner thigh as you shiver from the electricity that is coursing through your body from all of the sensations that you are feeling.

Once I get to the inner most part of your thigh I start to kiss my way over your swollen and restrained lips, still trapped by your lace pink thong panties, which have a moist spot were your lips part all the way down to the dental floss thin thong. I place my mouth over your mound and exhale hard and hot into your pussy, making you squirm, wanting more than just this tease fest that I insist upon giving you. You grab my head pulling it hard against your pelvis, grinding your clit hard on my mouth, prompting me to remove the restrictive garment and pay close attention to the moist hot pungent bud that is beckoning beneath.

I kiss my way back up to your waist, grabbing you panties with my teeth I slowly pull down on them as you lift your hips to assist me in removing your panties. Once I have freed them from you, I twirl them around on one finger and let them fly off across the room, not caring where they went. Then I lower my face to your lap, kissing around your pubic mound, around your lips, then down the center slit between them, slipping my tongue out to taste the sweet dew forming, making you gasp in anticipation, wanting more.

I give you more, I start to lick with a rigid tongue in circles on your erect clit, engorged and angry, it wants to be pleased and you beg me to please it, lifting your hips and grinding your clit on my tongue, pleading with me to give you more. I continue to lick away as your body tenses and begins to shake mildly, your eyes rolling back, your back arching, your hands tugging at the linen on the bed. You cum hard, squirting for the first time ever and not really noticing, and when your orgasm subsides I stop, knowing that you want more, but knowing that the door is not locked and someone could just walk in on us at any time. I climb on top of you and kiss you hard on the lips, passionately, then ask you, "Are you are seduced enough yet, or do I need to continue with trying to seduce you?"

You reply, "Oh I am more than sufficiently seduced. I am ready to have you, I want you, deep inside of me."

I respond, "What about the door, we did not lock it, should I lock it quickly, or are you not worried?"

You pause for a moment then respond, "Fuck the door! I need you in me now!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hot Summer Nights Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds