• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantastic Night Ch. 03

A Fantastic Night Ch. 03

Katie moved in next door last week, with her husband, Steve. Katie is an exquisitely beautiful Asian girl, who is, I found out, an expert at pussy-eating. She loves Lesbian sex and is an accomplished cunnilinguist. Lucky me to find out. She is amazing.

We met over our backyard fence, as quaint as that sounds, it's true. It was a beautiful day out here in Long Island and I was sunning on by my pool when Katie, our new neighbor poked her head over the fence to say hello. She was wearing a sun suit which showed off her beautiful figure and luscious breasts. And that face. Katie would easily be a fashion model if she wanted.

Anyway, we hit it off right away and I invited her to come over for some iced tea. I found out that Katie is not shy, in fact she is very matter of fact and straightforward when it came to discussing sex, which is where the conversation quickly headed. We discussed our sex lives with the men in our lives and how good they were at pleasing us. Then she asked me if I ever had sex with other women and when I told her yes her eyes lit up. We confessed to our mutual love of pussy eating and then we laughed and she asked me, "So what are we waiting for, lovely lady?"

I answered, "Not a moment later, sweet girl!". She invited me to come over to her house in the fifteen minutes it would take for her get herself and her bedroom prepared for some hot lesbian lovemaking. I was soooo excited. She gave me a soft, sweet kiss on the lips as she departed. She said to just come inside, no need to ring the doorbell, so I did that.

"Katie?" I shouted out. "In here, Kirsten, come on in!" she replied from inside her bedroom whose door was ajar.

When I walked in she was there in a silken top and panties. She looked stunningly beautiful.

She walked over and embraced me, then she stepped back and put both of her hands on either side of my face and slowly moved her face to mine and kissed me gently on the lips. That felt so good. It felt better when we pressed our lips together harder and her tongue slipped into my mouth. Oh, God, what a kiss. It left me breathless and weak-kneed. So skilled, so erotic.

Then Katie gently removed my top and I removed hers and we felt each other's breasts. I leaned down and sucked each of her erect nipples, gently caressing her large milky-white breasts in my hands. She sighed. I continued to kiss and lick her nipples and breast. God, I was loving that and she was appreciating it as well. Then I moved my face up to hers again and we had a deep, sensuous, arousing French kiss. I was in heaven in her arms.

She pulled me over to her large bed, the covers pulled down, fresh sheets just put on. She laid me on my back and began to kiss down my body. When she got to my panties and began to tug them off with her fingers, I was already fully aroused, my pussy steaming with natural lubricant.

When my panties came off and the cool air from the a/c hit my pussy, I jumped with excitement. When she then began to kiss around my thighs and mons I was squirming in pleasure and anticipation.

Finally she laid her tongue on my outer lips. Oooh, that felt so good. I was weak from arousal and all I could do was lay back and breathe deeply.

All I wanted her to do was continue to lick and suck me there and not to talk. And this master mistress knew, she sensed that was what I wanted, and I was able to concentrate on my pleasure without distraction. The sweet angel, the sweet angel.

She licked and sucked all around my puss and then stuck her tongue right into my slit. I squealed from pleasure. She wiggled her tongue there, then wet her first two fingers and gently, very gently, pushed them into my vagina. She crooked her fingers upward and found my g-spot right away! She gently massaged me there. All I could manage was to mumble, "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

I could feel her hot breath upon my pussy as I continued to lay back, eyes closed, enjoying all that she was doing to me.

I was getting very close to coming when she suddenly began to suck on my erect clitoris with her soft tongue at the same time she continued to massage my puss from the inside. Within minutes I was seeing stars as I began to come in waves and waves of pure pleasure. I must have come a dozen times under her expert direction. Then I just laid there, luxuriating in my orgasms.

Katie scooted up next to me and laid on top of me, our breasts pressed together as our mouths found each other and we indulged in a long, soft, deep kiss, rocking slightly in her big soft bed as we did.

"You are so beautiful, Katie," I told her.

"You are beautiful, too, Kirsten, very beautiful," she replied.

We must have been quite the erotic sight, she the pale-skinned jet black haired beauty, me the tanned natural blonde, our naked bodies intertwined there on the mattress.

We laid there for a while together, then when I recouped I kissed down her porcelain physique, stopping to savor each inch of her body. I kissed all the way down to her toes and then back up again, spreading her lovely legs for my enjoyment.

When I got to her pussy I was in heaven, having all of this exquisite woman to myself. I breathed in her luscious scent and was intoxicated by it. Sweet as perfume.

Her pussy was swollen from excitement. I licked all around it and then on top of it, spreading her lips with my fingers. I plunged my tongue into her pinkness and she moaned for me. I wanted to please her as much as she had pleased me.

Her pussy, like mine, was neatly trimmed and inviting. Relying on instinct I continued to lick her gently there as she became more and more aroused. Then her clit began to peek out from underneath its hood for me. I gently pressed my tongue on the head and she jumped slightly as I did. Then she moaned, letting me know I was doing exactly the right thing to please her, which was exactly what I wanted.

I wet a couple of fingers and pushed them inside her, turning them slowly back and forth. She whispered, "Yes, yes, that's it! That's it!" in her cute, seductive Asian accent.

She spread her legs wider for me. Her pussy was crimson red now from excitement. I pushed my face into her pussy and began to suck and lick it and her clit into my warm, wet mouth. Katie was moaning and rocking slightly back and forth on the bed.

The only sound in the room was my licking and sucking her. It was so erotic.

Then she began a series of little moans erupting into squeals, ever higher pitched and louder, until she exploded into a series of rapid orgasms, which must have continued for at least five minutes!

I continued my oral ministrations as she came and came and came and then calmed down.

"You are so good, honey!" she exclaimed. "So good!"

That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

After a few more minutes I moved up next to her on the bed and we embraced and shared some long, deep kisses, pressing our breasts together, resting in each other's arms.

That was one of, and maybe the, best sexual experiences of my entire life. So far.

Thought you'd like to hear about it.

More with Katie, and Steve (and his big, beautiful cock) as well in future stories!

Love,

Kirsten

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Fantastic Night Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds