• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Anal Queen

Anal Queen

Amanda fell to her knees in the darkened theater and slowly unzipped my pants. My cock throbbed. As she pulled down my underwear, I felt my manhood spring forth. Amanda took the whole sausage into her warm, soft mouth.

I could barely see her face in the darkness, but I could feel her between my legs. A daytime scene popped up on the screen and lightened the room. Amanda was looking up at me with her blue eyes as her head bobbed.

I looked at the back of people's heads around the theater. The seats were full, but Amanda and I were in a back corner. No one seemed to notice us.

She didn't have to suck long. Jizz rose through my loins. I didn't even try to hold back. As I unloaded into her mouth, I let out an involuntary, "Uh!"

A woman with a big hat about three rows ahead turned around and shot me a dirty look. Amanda was trying to come up. I held her down and smiled at the pissed-off woman. She turned back toward the screen with a huff.

Amanda. who had caught on to what was happening, didn't struggle. When I let go of her, she casually lifted herself into the chair next to me and beamed at me with a radiant, closed-mouth smile. Her eyes sparkled in the flickering light reflecting from the movie screen. We leaned together and shared a long, slow kiss. She pushed my own cum into my mouth. When Amanda pulled back, I swallowed.

Amanda giggled. The big-hat lady fired us another dirty look .

"Let's get out of here," Amanda whispered.

"But the movie just started," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "but you already got your money's worth."

I couldn't argue with that.

We ran through the rain to the Lexus and pulled out onto the boulevard, heading toward Amanda's apartment. We talked about stopping for coffee but then decided against it. Amanda seemed troubled. At a red light, I took my hand off the shifter and put it on her knee.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

She sighed and tilted her head, until the back leaned against the headrest.

"We've been dating for -- what?-- nine months?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said "Aren't you happy"

"Sure, I'm happy," she said. "It's just that -- I don't know -- I just feel like we've hit a road block sexually."

I hit the gas when the light turned green. I was shocked. Amanda was the most beautiful and adventurous woman I'd ever met. She had the buxom body of a Playboy centerfold and the libido of a porn star. We usually fucked at least once a day, sometimes three or four times. And we kept things interesting by doing it in the most exotic places. I once even ass-fucked her on her boss' desk during working hours.

"Don't get me wrong," Amanda continued. "The sex is good. Very good. But there's something missing."

"Like what?" I asked.

She stared vacantly at the strip malls whizzing by on the side of the road.

"Oh, forget it," she said. "You wouldn't be interested."

I looked at her tits and the deep cleavage they made beneath her V-neck shirt. And then I looked at her long, smooth legs, barely covered by a frayed denim mini-skirt. I decided I'd be willing to do anything for her.

When I looked up, I saw the blur of a stop sign out of the corner of my eye. I jammed on the brakes, but it was too late. We were already half way through the intersection. I weaved to avoid a Hummer coming from a cross street and then pounded the accelerator, leaving the Hummer's horn blast behind me.

I caught my breath and looked at Amanda. She was so caught up in thinking about our sex lives, she barely noticed that we'd almost wrecked.

"Come on," I said. "Tell me. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" she said.

"Anything," I said.

Her face brightened.

"Well," she said, while shifting in her seat to face me, "I've always wanted a girlfriend."

I immediately thought of her best friend, Kim, who was just as hot as Amanda. Watching the two of them eat each other out would've been better than a dream come true. But I stayed poker-faced. I didn't want Amanda to think that I was interested in any woman but her.

"I think that could be arranged," I said with a sober nod.

"But it's not what you think," Amanda said. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

"What?" I asked. "I don't get it."

"Well, I think it would be really hot if you dressed up in lingerie and acted all girly and let me fuck you up the ass with a dildo," she said.

I looked over at Amanda, who was smiling hopefully. I froze, wondering what kind of hole I'd dug for myself. Then I heard the crunch. When I opened my eyes, I was looking at the crumpled bumper of a Ford Bronco. I'd rear-ended the thing. Thankfully, we couldn't have been going more than 20 mph at the time of the wreck.

I looked over at Amanda, who was was still smiling. She was totally oblivious. To her, the wreck never happened.

"So, you'll do it?" she asked. "You'll really do it?"

I looked at the mangled hood my car. A guy was getting out of the driver's side of the Bronco. He looked pissed. I peered down into my lap and thought about my life. I was about to make a permanent alteration.

"Yeah," I said, "I'll do it."

The next week was hell. I never admitted it, but I didn't want to play Amanda's game. Guys like me don't dress up in girls' clothes, and we sure as shit don't let anyone shove anything up our asses. Guys like me conquer pussy and manage construction sites and play bar-league softball. If anyone caught me trying on a skirt, my social life would be wrecked worse than the Ford Bronco's bumper.

But I'd never met a piece of ass quite like Amanda. The pussy was so good, it was worth turning part fag to keep it coming -- as long as no one found out.

After the fender-bender, Amanda and I agreed to meet at her apartment the following Friday to try out her fantasy.

I found myself daydreaming about it as the day neared. One minute I'd be making sure we had enough front-loaders on a site, the next I'd be wondering what it felt like to wear a bra. I tried to erase the images from my mind, but they kept rushing back. By the end of the week, I could barely do my job. I popped a boner Friday afternoon as an employee asked me where to set down a pallet of PVC pipe. I didn't care. I was wondering whether I'd be able to fit my balls into a pair of panties.

When I arrived at Amanda's apartment on Friday night, I let myself in as usual. She had the lights down low and Kenny G playing softly on the stereo. Candles were lit all over the apartment. Smoke trailed from a stick of Jasmine incense.

"Hello!" I yelled, as I shut the door behind me.

Amanda emerged from the hallway seconds later. A lacy, black corset squeezed her body into the sexiest, hourglass figure I'd ever seen. A transparent pair of panties showed her thin Mohawk of a bush. Her legs were wrapped in thigh-high stockings that were attached to the corset by garter straps. She cut an impressive figure, made all the more dramatic by the six-inch heels on her feet.

"Well, hello," she said.

Amanda had a striped pink shopping bag from Victoria's Secret in her hand. She walked over to me like a stripper and gave me a long, slow kiss on the lips before backing away and handing me the bag.

"I did some shopping for us today," Amanda said.

I took the bag and gulped. I still couldn't believe I was going to do this.

"Go ahead and look inside," Amanda said.

Beneath the white tissue paper was a neatly folded pile of lace. I pulled it out and held it in front of me. It was a corset identical to the one Amanda was wearing, except purple.

My knees weakened. I began to weave.

"Sit down, sit down," Amanda said.

She guided me to the couch.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

A trace of sweat had formed on my forehead. I wiped it with my wrist. My head was swimming.

"It's just this," I said, while shaking the corset. "If I do this, won't I be gay? I mean, I'm afraid I'll cross over and not be able to come back."

"Awww, baby," Amanda said.

She wrapped her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"This won't make you gay," she said. "You're doing it for me, right?"

I looked into her eyes.

"I'm not so sure anymore," I said. "I've been fantasizing about this all week."

"It's OK," Amanda said. "It's only natural. Lingerie makes us feel sexy."

"I guess so," I said. "But I'm still afraid."

"Look," she said. "Do it for me this one time. And if you don't like it, you can just stop. We'll never talk about it again. And no one will ever have to know."

I took a deep breath.

"Amanda," I said. "I love you."

"Love you, too," she said.

We kissed again. Amanda let me hang onto her lips for a long time. When I pulled away she rubbed my back and said, "Ready?"

I smiled.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said, while unbuttoning the top of my shirt.

Amanda sat back and crossed her legs while watching me undress. I stripped naked, throwing my clothes onto an easy chair before picking up the corset. It had a daunting 12 hooks in the back.

"How the hell do I put this on?" I asked.

Amanda laughed.

"Put it on backwards and then twist it around your body," she said.

The corset fit snugly but not so tightly I couldn't breathe. After securing the hooks, I twisted the corset so the bra cups were in front. I slid the straps up my arms. I immediately loved how the corset felt on me. It was like having someone hug me and squeeze my tits at the same time. When I looked down, I was peering into my own shallow cleavage. I looked up at Amanda to see what she thought. She raised one eyebrow.

"Very, very sexy," she said. "Put on the stockings next."

Sitting on the couch, I rolled the thigh-high stockings up my legs one at a time without making a run in either of them.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" Amanda asked.

"Maybe in a past lifetime," I said with a wry smile.

I stood up to fasten the four garter straps. It was tough. Every time I thought I had the snap secured, it would slip out of my fingers.

"Don't feel bad," Amanda said. "I've been doing this 10 years, and I still have trouble."

When I finally had all the garters hooked, I stepped into the transparent thong and slid it up my legs. I adjusted my cock so that it pointed at my bellybutton. Although the panties were little more than a little triangle of fabric, I managed to fit everything in there.

"Very impressive," Amanda said.

She ran to the bedroom and returned with a shoe box.

"Put these on," she said.

I took the box and pulled off the lid. Inside were a pair of clear, size-13 stripper heels. I smiled at Amanda.

"You shouldn't have," I said.

Amanda shrugged.

"It's your first time," she said. "It's the least I could do."

I wedged my feet into the shoes and walked four steps across the living room carpet. I was doing great. But when I tried to pivot to walk back, my ankle rolled. Amanda gasped.

"You OK?" she asked.

"Fine," I said. "It wasn't as bad as it looked."

"Good," she said. "Because now I need you to follow me."

We went into the bathroom, where a cosmetics tray lay on the marble counter. Amanda and I sat facing each other on padded stools. She dug through the make-up tray until she found a black pencil.

"OK," she said. "We're going to start with eyeliner. Look up for me."

Amanda traced the bottom edges of my eyes as I looked up at her stucco ceiling.

"Now close them," she said.

I felt her drawing on the edge of my left eyelid and then the right. She had a gentle touch.

"Keep them closed," she said after finishing the right eye.

I heard a few clicks , then a light pressure sweeping across my lids.

"Eyeshadow?" I asked.

"You got it, babe," Amanda said.

When I opened my eyes, I looked into the mirror above the counter. Amanda had laid on the eyeliner thick and decorated my eyelids with a purple shadow that matched my corset. Our eyes met in the mirror. We smiled at each other.

"You like?" Amanda asked.

I turned to face her.

"Honey," I said, "I'm feeling all woman."

Amanda laughed.

"Good for you, baby," she said. "Let's do your lipstick."

I parted my lips as Amanda laid on the red lipstick thicker than a Vegas showgirl's. Then she sprayed my tits with perfume.

"OK," Amanda said, "Stand up and let's have a look at you."

I gazed at myself in the mirror. Amanda had done an amazing job. While I'd never pass for a woman, I felt sexy as hell. My fears of turning fag had melted away. Maybe I was homo. But I didn't care anymore.

Amanda pressed her tits against my back and put her hands on my hips. She slowly slid her hands up my sides to my tits. Goosebumps popped on my forearms as her fingers pinched my nipples. My cock swelled. My legs wobbled.

"That's my girl," Amanda whispered. "Now, I want you to free your mind."

Her breath tickled my neck. I closed my eyes.

"Your name isn't Steve anymore, is it?" Amanda said.

I shook my head.

"Good," she said. "You're a woman now. You need a new name. Look within and tell me who you really are."

Her fingers worked my nipples as I searched my mind. The name came out of nowhere almost instantly. I could barely stand or speak, so the word passed my lips in a barely audible whisper.

"Janet," I said.

"That's a very sexy name for a very sexy woman," Amanda said. "I'm glad to have you as my girlfriend. Now come with me into the bedroom. I want you to put on a fashion show."

She took me by the hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom. About two dozen candles bathed the room in a warm glow. Amanda opened the top drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a digital camera. She aimed the lens at me.

"Do what comes naturally, honey," she said.

I put my hands on my waist and cocked my hips to one side. The camera flashed.

"Nice start," Amanda said. "Keep it going."

I leaned forward and pouted my lips. Another flash. I seductively flicked my tongue. Amanda snapped three quick shots.

"Baby, you are burning up!" she said.

I seductively crawled onto the bed. Amanda took pictures of me in the doggy-style position as I looked back at her.

"You want it up the ass, don't you?" she said. "Show the camera how bad you want it!"

In my mind, I pictured a cock sliding between my ass cheeks. I reached between my legs and slipped my hand under the thong string. Two fingers massaged my bunghole. I popped the tip of one finger into the hole. But I didn't go any further because I wasn't lubed.

My body rocked back and forth as Amanda moved from one side of the bed to the other, snapping shots as she went.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Amanda set down the camera and rushed out of the room. I heard the door squeak open and a deep, male voice say, "Hello, Amanda."

"You're right on time," she said. "I've got 'him' turned into a 'her.' And she's ready to fuck anything."

"You always were good at flipping them," he said.

"Come on," Amanda said.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when Amanda returned to the bedroom. The guy with her was tall, dark-haired and about my age. A black T-shirt was stretched over his muscular upper body.

"This is my ex-boyfriend, Rick," Amanda said.

He nodded.

"Charmed," I said with a limp-wrist wave.

Amanda sat on the bed next to me an put her hand on my knee.

"We were swingers when we were together," she said. "Rick likes fucking cross-dressers, so I'd seduce guys and get them to dress up. Then Rick would show up and give them their first taste of cock. Everyone always had fun. And it was an experience I wanted to share with you. So, after you agreed to become my 'girlfriend,' I gave Rick a call. I hope you don't mind."

I took a look at the bulge in Rick's jeans. It was obvious he was packing a python.

"Got lube?" I asked.

Amanda laughed.

"I sure do," she said. "Pull down those panties and get in the doggy-style position."

Licking his lips, Rick watched like a hungry lion as I stripped off the thong and got on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Amanda lubed my hole with KY Jelly, gently slipping her finger inside me. She backed away and got the camera.

I heard Rick's jeans drop to the floor. The firm mattress barely moved as he climbed onto the bed behind me.

His fingertips sunk into my hips. His cock gently nudged my hole.

"You ready to get fucked, bitch?" he asked.

Amanda's camera flashed, as my hands balled into tight fists. It didn't matter what I wanted anymore. I was completely in Rick's hands. He was going to do my virgin behind as hard as he pleased.

But I couldn't lie. I wanted him to pound me hard and drop a jizz bomb deep inside me.

"Do it," I said breathlessly.

Rick leaned forward, pressing his cock against the outer rim of my hole. He slowly pushed himself inside of me, shooting an electric jolt up my spine.

"Oh shit," I whispered.

Rick started to pump. He knew I was a virgin, so he went easy on me. His thrusts began slowly and shallowly. It hurt, but my bung hole quickly adapted.

As I loosened up, Rick went at me faster and deeper. He was soon slamming his whole salami up my ass pipe. He grunted as his balls slapped against my butt cheeks. I knew I'd be sore the next morning, but I didn't care. I felt like a slut and wanted more.

"Cum inside me," I whispered.

Rick gave one last monster thrust. He shot his load with a shiver and then pulled out, flopping back on the bed.

My own cock felt ready to burst. Rick was breathing hard.

"Now," he said between gasps. "Fuck Amanda."

Amanda set down the camera and pulled off her thong. She laid herself across the sheets, inviting me in with her open legs. As I mounted her, she pinched my nipples through the lacy, purple corset.

I started thrusting.

"Cum inside her," Rick said.

The spunk quickly rose through my loins. I wanted to hold back to make the sex last as long as possible. But I couldn't. Amanda moaned as I dropped my load inside her.

I breathlessly flopped onto my back. Rick was pulling up his pants.

"Leaving already?" Amanda asked.

"Yup," he said. "Got shit to do."

Amanda sighed.

"Just so you known, this is why we broke up," she said.

Rick smiled out of the side of his mouth.

"I know," he said.

He pivoted and walked out of the bedroom.

"See ya later," he called before slamming the door shut.

Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Men," she said.

"Tell me about it," I said.

We giggled.

"But seriously," she said. "How are you doing with all this?"

I looked down at my corset and then at the trickle of semen leaking down her thigh.

"A little confused, I guess," I said. "But excited, too. I think I've finally discovered who I am sexually."

"And who is that?" Amanda asked wryly.

"Sometimes his name is Steve," I said, "and sometimes her name is Janet."

She laughed.

"Good answer," Amanda said. "Now, let's get undressed and take a shower. But save your corset. We'll play again later."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Amanda said. "You're my little anal queen now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Anal Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 697 milliseconds