• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 03

They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 03

12

A couple of weeks later, Alex was taking advantage of finally getting his vacation time by sunning himself out by the pool while everyone was at work. Since he figured he had the house to himself he decided to go for a full body tan and didn't bother wearing any clothes.

After laying a towel against the plastic of the lawn chair, he lay down on his back and closed his eyes enjoying the warmness of the sun beating down on him.

He had been laying there for about 15 minutes and was thinking of turning over so he didn't burn anywhere important when a voice startled him. "Boy, you look like you're having fun."

He opened his eyes to see his mom standing not 5 feet away from him dressed in a flowery sundress. She had a huge smile on her face as she looked at him.

"Mom, I thought you were at work." he sputtered sitting up quickly and pulling a towel over his cock.

She smiled, "obviously. Actually I got sent home early, business was slow and they didn't need so many people." She smiled at him again then turned to go back into the house. "I'll be inside if you need me."

Alex watched stunned as she wiggled her butt as she walked away. It wasn't so much that his mother did that; she did it all the time. It was the reaction his body was giving him that surprised him. His cock was lengthening under the towel. "Okay, when did I become aroused by my mother?" he wondered to himself as he pulled the towel away.

He looked down at his hard cock resting against his stomach and sighed. He really wished one of his siblings were home at the moment to take care of it for him. Instead he decided maybe a quick dip in the pool would help.

He dived in and did a couple of laps before he pulled himself out. He was glad to see that his hard on had gone down. He wrapped the towel around his waist then headed into the house. With his mother home, he wasn't about to do anymore nude sunbathing.

When he walked into the living room, he stopped short and had to smother a gasp. Dana was lying on the couch with one leg resting against the back of it. Her dress was lying on the floor next to her and she had one hand massaging her breast while her other hand worked furiously between her legs.

Dana had been surprised when she walked out into the backyard and saw her son sunbathing nude. She had figured that her sons took after their father in the size department and even though he had been soft, she knew he was well hung.

What had surprised her the most though, hadn't been seeing her son naked, but her body's reaction to it. As soon as she had seen his naked cock, her nipples hardened and she started leaking like crazy. It took a lot of effort not to run over and wrap her mouth around his shaft.

When she had gone back into the house she had tried to get her body to cool down but the minute it started to, a vision of Alex popped into her head again. She knew she wouldn't get any relief until she took care of it. She had quickly stripped and moved her hands over her body as she pictured Alex touching her.

As Alex watched his mother masturbate, he knew he had to have her. Even if she killed him later, it was worth it. His cock was pulsing under the towel. He pulled it off quickly dropping the towel on the floor then walked quietly towards the couch.

Dana was bucking her hips up as she furiously fingered her pussy. "Oh, Agh, yes," She moaned tossing her head back and forth.

She was lost in her fantasy of Alex eating her out so she was startled when she suddenly felt a tongue brush over her clit. Dana's eyes flew open and she gasped when she looked down to see Alex was really between her legs. "Alex, what are you doing?" She asked moving quickly so she was sitting back against the arm of the couch.

Alex smiled at her as he grabbed her leg and gently pulled her back down until she was once again lying on her back. "You seemed like you needed some help mom. I figured as your son I should give it to you." He lowered his head back between her legs and took her clit between his lips as he slid 2 fingers into her sopping hole.

Dana stared wide eyed at Alex as he slowly ate her pussy. Finally her mind seemed to figure out what was going on because she gasped again. "Alex, you are my son, you shouldn't be doing Th...Oh god." She panted as he sucked harder at her clit while he pummeled his fingers inside her.

Alex sucked hard at her as he furiously fingered her hot hole. He didn't understand why he suddenly wanted his mother but he did and he planned to take advantage of it. He felt her hands trying to push him away, so he attacked her pussy even harder and heard her cry of surprise.

"Alex, fuck, what are you doing to me? You shouldn't be doing that, you're my son." She protested weakly even as her hips pushed against his mouth and her hands grabbed at him pulling closer.

Alex growled against her as he went to town on her pussy. He could hear her protesting what he was doing even as her body pressed against him. Her breathing was heavy and she wrapped her legs around his head as she humped against him. He slid a third finger inside her and heard her scream in pleasure.

"Fuck yea, oh god, eat me." She screamed slamming her pussy tighter against his face as her hands flew to her breasts and started mauling them.

She knew this was wrong and planned to give him a tongue lashing, but for now, she was so hot and needed to cum so bad. "Eat me baby; make me cum on your hot mouth." She begged humping violently against him.

Alex grinned against her; he pressed his cock deep into the cushion and slowly humped it trying to relieve some of the pressure. He went harder at Dana's snatch and was rewarded by her coating his hand in her juices. His fingers flew inside her as he bit down gently on her clit.

"Oh fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg..." Dana cried as she flooded Alex's flying fingers. She felt his fingers leave her and started to protest then squealed when she felt his tongue drive deep inside her. "Yes baby, eat momma's hot pussy. Tongue me you hot thing."

Alex growled as he slammed his tongue deep inside her even as she humped violently against him. He sent her flying again and knew it was time for phase two. Making sure to keep her cumming, he slammed his fingers deep inside her as he quickly moved up over her body.

"Alex, oh fuck, what...What are you doing?" She panted humping against his hand when suddenly she opened her eyes and saw him laying over her. "No, Alex whatever you are going to do, stop. We can't do this."

Alex ignored her protest as he pulled his fingers from her body and lined up his cock with her hole. "I need you mom, I need you so bad." He claimed her mouth in a soul searing kiss as he slammed forward with his hips burying himself inside her.

Dana shrieked against his mouth as she felt him impale her with his hard shaft. She tried pressing against his chest but he just grabbed her hands and held them easily as he continued to kiss her. He kept his mouth locked on hers as he slowly withdrew then slowly pressed back into her.

Dana struggled against him, trying to free her mouth and hands but she couldn't stop the pleasurable sensations flowing through her pussy as he slowly thrust into her. "Alex, no, stop." She begged pulling her mouth from his.

Alex held her hands in one hand while he grabbed her legs with the other, wrapping them around his waist and pulling him deeper inside her. "Mom, god, don't stop me. You feel so good. I can feel how wet you are." He lowered his mouth to her neck and bit gently at the skin as he continued his slow thrusts into her body.

Dana panted as he brought her body to life. "Alex, this isn't right. You're my son." She protested weakly even as her hips pressed up against him.

Alex lifted his eyes to hers. "So what does that have to do with anything? I have been fucking Ryan for years and the girls for a little over a week."

Dana had her eyes closed trying to ignore the feelings he was causing in her when suddenly her eyes flew open. "You have been fucking your siblings?"

Alex continued the slow assault on her body even as he grinned. "Oh yea, Ryan loves it when I shove my cock up his ass and the girls are like hot firecrackers."

A part of her still thought this was wrong, but a stronger part was telling her that if he was fucking his siblings anyway, what was the harm?" She smiled at him as she pressed her hips up. 'Well then baby boy. Show me what you have learned. Give me a good ride."

Alex was surprised, but didn't complain. He released her hands and wrapped his arms tightly around her body as he claimed her mouth again with his. He started pumping his hips harder, driving deep inside her and making her squeal in pleasure against his mouth.

Dana slammed her body furiously against his as he rode her hard. Her pussy was on fire and she knew he was the only one who could put out the flames. When he pulled his mouth from hers, she cried out as her hands wrapped around him and grabbed his ass-cheeks pulling him deeper inside her. "Fuck me baby, oh fuck me, you feel so good. Make me cum baby boy."

Alex held her tightly as he rammed his hard cock deep into her depths. "Mom, you feel so good wrapped around me." He cried against her neck as he felt her inner muscles tightening around him. "Cum for me mom, I want you to coat my cock just like you coated my tongue and fingers." He thrust faster and harder into her making the couch groan under their flying bodies.

Dana dug her nails into his ass as she slammed up hard against him. "Fuck me, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." she screamed in pleasure as she coated his cock with his juices.

Alex growled against her and started pummeling her even faster looking for his own release. When he felt it start, he pulled quickly out of her body. "No, don't stop." Dana cried pulling at him.

Alex was fighting to keep from cumming as he moved up over her chest. "Suck me mom, I want to cum in your mouth." he panted through clenched teeth.

Dana smiled up at him and opened her mouth letting him slide inside. As soon as she closed her lips around him, Alex let out a loud groan and let go. Dana was surprised at the first shot but quickly swallowed and waited for the next one which didn't take long to cum. "Mmmmmmm..." She moaned around his spurting cock. She jacked him with her hand as he filled her mouth with his juices.

When he was spent, Alex dropped his hands against the arm of the couch as he slowly pulled from her greedy mouth. Dana smiled up at him trying to catch his breath as she licked her lips. "Hmmmm...You taste good baby boy."

Alex smiled tiredly at her. "Thanks, so do you." he moved until he was lying beside her on the couch and gently pulled her into his arms.

She rested her head against his chest as she thought about the events of the mornings. "Alex?"

"Hm...?" He asked sleepily.

"Do you think your brother would like to fuck me?"

Alex chuckled as he tightened his arms around her. "After I tell him how hot a fuck you are. You can pretty much bet on it."

She giggled as she lifted her leg up over him. "Good. Now that I have tasted the forbidden fruit, I think I might like it."

Alex kissed the top of her head, and then smiled. "Well you know mom, we do have all day to ourselves. Want to taste the forbidden fruit again?"

Dana lifted her head and smiled. "I would love to, although lets go somewhere more comfortable."

"Okay."

They moved off the couch and she led him into her bedroom where he spent the rest of the day giving her the forbidden fruit over and over again.

Later that night, Alex had just finished reaming Ryan's ass and the boys were sitting curled up on Alex's bed as they talked. "I can't believe you actually got a piece of mom." Ryan said enviously as he ran his fingers through Alex's chest hair.

Alex chuckled. "Well, it was great; I mean mom is one hell of a good lay. I can pretty much tell you that she wouldn't mind if you had some of her to."

Ryan lifted his eyes to his brothers. "You think so?"

Alex grinned. "Oh I know so."

Ryan got his chance to test out his brother's theory a couple of days later. His dad had gone out of town on a business trip. Alex was over with some friends and the girls had gone to the movies. Dana was sitting on the couch watching TV when Ryan came up to her. "Hi mom." he said smiling down at her.

Dana lifted her eyes up to her son. He was standing there in front of her completely naked. His cock was rock hard and resting against his stomach. "I see you talked to your brother."

Ryan grinned. "Yea, he said you might be interested in what I have between my legs."

Dana smiled as she flipped off the TV and taking his hand in hers, led him towards her bedroom. "Oh yea, I am definitely interested."

As soon as they were inside her bedroom, Dana dropped to her knees before him and engulfed his hard cock into her warm mouth sucking hard at him.

"Mmmmm, yea mom eat my cock." Ryan groaned pressing forward with his hips and burying more of himself into her hungry mouth. "That feels so good."

Dana bobbed her head up and down over him, while she whipped her tongue over his tender flesh. When he cupped her head in his hands and started moving her up and down over him, she took her hands from him and worked at her clothes.

She unbuttoned her shirt and bra until her breasts came into view, then she quickly undid her pants and slid her hand inside. Ever since she had been surprised by Alex, she hadn't bothered with panties since she never knew when the urge to play might arrive.

She sucked harder at Ryan's cock as she let her fingers brush down over her swollen clit. She flicked her finger over it and whimpered around his cock.

Ryan heard her whimper and looked down to see her hand inside her pants. He pulled out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet claiming her mouth with his own as he pushed her clothes from her body. When she was as naked as he was, he pulled her tightly against him and rubbed his hard cock against her snatch. "You want me mom?" he asked against her mouth as he rubbed his cock against her clit and felt her shiver.

"Please baby, I need it so bad." She panted against him as she lifted her body trying to push him inside her.

Ryan grabbed her around the waist and lifted her body against his. When he felt her legs wrap around his waist, he wrapped his arms around her as he carried her over to the bed and laid her back on her back. "I want you momma." He said huskily as he laid over her and claimed her mouth in a deep kiss.

Dana mewled with pleasure as she kissed him back. She lifted her pussy against him then moaned in frustration when he didn't enter her. "Ryan, baby, please." She begged pulling her mouth from his. "Fuck me."

Ryan moved his mouth down to her neck and bit at the tender flesh. "All in good time mom,"

Dana whimpered in need as he slowly moved his mouth down over her chest. When he started sucking at her breast, she cooed as she bucked her chest up against him. "Suck mommies, nipple baby boy." She purred trying to push his head towards her nipple.

Ryan let her move his head, then took the small nub between his lips, sucking greedily at it, as he lowered his hand down over her body until he found her sopping hole. "Oh mom, you're so wet." He growled against her flesh as he slid a finger inside her.

"Oh baby boy, yes, finger me." She cried lifting her hips against him. "Finger my hot pussy while you nurse on my nipple."

Ryan growled against her flesh as he slowly worked his finger inside her. He whipped his tongue over her nipple, and then grazed it with his teeth making her shiver and mewl in delight. "Oh honey, yes." Dana cried wrapping her arm around his head and holding tightly against her breast while she humped her pussy against his hand. "That feels so good."

Ryan pressed his hard cock against her leg as he slowly fingered her pussy. When she finally released her grip on him, he slowly worked his way down her body until his face was even with her hot snatch.

Dana looked down at him through passion filled eyes as she spread her legs wide for him. "Eat me baby boy." She purred reaching down and spreading her pussy lips open to give him a good view.

Ryan sucked in his breath as he looked between her legs. His eyes moved to her clit that was peeking out of its hood to his finger moving slowly in and out of her. "Oh mom." He growled softly before he lowered his head and ran his tongue lightly over her clit. He felt Dana shiver so he ran his tongue over her again, before he took the little nub into his mouth and sucked gently on it.

"Ryan, oh fuck, Agh, yes, eat me baby." Dana cried bucking her hips upward against him as she moved her hands to her breasts and started mauling them with her fingers. She wrapped her legs around his shoulder and humped against him. "Make me cum."

Ryan planned to do just that, he slid 2 more fingers into her hot hole while he sucked harder at her clit. When she started humping furiously against her while she panted and cried out his name, he bit gently at her clit while he pummeled her pussy with his hand.

"Fuck, Agh, oh god, eat meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Dana screamed closing her eyes as her orgasm washed suddenly over her. "I'm cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg..."

Ryan pulled his fingers from her spasming hole and immediately replaced them with his tongue, driving it deep inside her as her muscles tightened and loosened around him.

"Oh god, tongue me baby boy." Dana cried in surprise when she felt his tongue slide inside her. She humped her body hard against him as she locked her legs tightly around his head. When Ryan didn't stop but continued until she was writhing around once more reaching for release, Dana couldn't stop the cries that were leaving her mouth. "Oh Ryan, baby boy, eat mommy's hot pussy. Make me cum on your sweet tongue." She screamed pulling at her nipples and digging her nails into the tender flesh.

Ryan forced his tongue deep inside her repeatedly while his finger went to her clit. He pulled and twisted the small flesh and was rewarded with a mouthful of his mother's wonderful juices.

By the time he got her off for the third time, his cock was pulsing like crazy. He knew he had to be inside her. He pulled her legs from around him and moved quickly up over her body until his cock was resting at her entrance. "Tell me you want me mom." He said gruffly as he looked down into her passion filled eyes.

Dana looked up at her youngest son and smiled. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she lifted her pussy towards him. It was all Ryan needed, with a loud growl; he claimed her mouth with his own as he slammed his hips forward burying his full 9 inches deep inside her.

Dana gasped at his sudden invasion into her body. "Oh fuck, you're huge." She panted as he started thrusting into her with long, slow strokes."

"That's 9 inches of pure steel mom." he panted against her ear as he slowly fucked her. "Oh mom, you feel so good." He reached down and grasped her ass pulling her tightly against him as he slowly impaled her again and again.

"Fuck me baby boy..." Dana purred as she met his thrusts with thrusts of her own. "Make me cum on your hot cock."

It wasn't long before the couple set up a rhythm. They were so engrossed in each other that they never heard Alex come home or saw him standing in the doorway watching them fucking each other.

Ryan and Dana had switched positions when Alex started watching, Ryan was laying on his back with his mother over him and his eyes were closed as he felt her pull him deep into her body.

Ryan was the first one to realize they had an audience. Dana was to busy enjoying the fucking she was receiving. "Mom, we have company." Ryan panted as he looked over her shoulder at his brother even as he thrust forcefully up into her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds