• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Power Girl Ch. 02

Power Girl Ch. 02

Captain Smashums was an amazing fucking guy. He had been in New Jersey for only a week and had already established himself as a prime player in the Super Hero industry. It was easy to overshadow local heroes like the pot-bellied Sausage-n-Peppers Man, and Eggplant Tony wasn't exactly beating away Marvel or DC with a stick for exclusive rights to his comic book. In less than 7 days, Captain Smashums had drawn some real attention to the Garden State, and super villains were lining up to be his arch nemesis.

He even had his own secret lair! Power Girl watched in utter awe as he led her down into the bleak and dank abandoned crypt. Her gloomy, mysterious new boyfriend raised a fist and immediately the ground began to shake. Cracking open beneath them, a sea of ghosts flooded the crypt, redecorating it, summoning furniture and this or that with but a snap of their incorporeal fingers. Before she knew it, the swirling tornado of souls vanished back into the underworld and she was standing in a fully furnished, totally goth looking super hero hideout, complete with stone gargoyles and atmospheric cobwebs.

The busty blond quirked an eyebrow towards the good Captain. "You can summon interior designer ghosts?"

"You'd be surprised how useful they can be." His deep, eerie voice made her tremble with desire.

Walking on those ridiculously high platform blue boots, Power Girl whistled as she slithered onto the comfy, king sized bed that the ghosts had summoned. The sheets were silk and jet black, the bedpost comprised of numerous skeletal bones. She sat up on her elbows, her plush rack nearly blocking her view as her pretty blue eyes appraised the Captain. "Wanna break this bed in?" The taste of his cum was still so heavy on her breath. Power Girl could not believe the intensity of the load he had shot down her throat just a few hours prior. She wanted that cock again, she craved him, desired his body, all rippled muscle and spooky grey skin.

Captain Smashums turned to her, seeing the pale, gorgeous figure of his woman practically begging to take him. He pointed a finger towards her, a sickly glowing green beam zapping out that immediately fizzled away her tight white outfit. A tingle coursed through her body as her costume was removed from her body, leaving her completely nude, save for those boots.

The good Captain shrugged his massive, broad shoulders. "What can I say? I like the boots."

Power Girl laughed and shivered a bit. "Is there anything you CAN'T do?" she said, in awe of her lover's potent, seemingly endless catalogue of super powers.

Peeling himself out of his suit, Captain Smashums cracked his neck to the side before laying down beside her, one strong grey hand groping at one of her pale, salmon-nippled tits. "I can't keep my hands off these fucking jugs..." He lowered his head, flicking his tongue rapidly against her soft, pale nipple, which stood erect and doing a very fine impression of a pencil eraser. He moaned and sealed his lips around her, sucking and slurping on her tit as his hand pumped greedily at the flesh he found there. His free hand made its way down her body, smoothing fingers along her completely waxed, unbelievably smooth pussy.

Kara Star laced her arms around her boyfriend's head, smothering him in warm, sweet smelling tits. Her creamy thighs spread and she moaned as he began to impishly play with her, those fingers stroking and rubbing against her, easing inside her, parting her silken, wet lips, his index and ring finger massaging her puffy pussy as his middle finger begins slowly, steady fucking her. Power Girl made a soft, sexy little moan, biting her plump lower pink lip, her body shivering and tensing at all this delicious attention.

Pulling away from her gorgeous tits, leaving them laced with pink suckle marks, Captain Smashums looked into his woman's pretty blue eyes. "You'll forgive me, but I'm not one for foreplay." Grinning, he gave the mental command for the skeletal bedpost to reach out and clutch her wrists with two skeletal hands. Power Girl yelped and struggled instinctively, but the skeletal hands were too strong for her, binding her arms up over her head.

She smiled sultrily, looking with glossed over, hungry eyes. She parted her legs widely, her breath deepening. "Me neither..." She was panting for breath like a bitch in heat. "Stick it in me, baby."

She didn't need to ask twice. Blanketing her body with his own, Captain Smashums aligned their sexes, his large mushroom capped prick easily slid into her silken, wet snatch, groaning out as he inserted his ten inch beast into her, deeply plunging into her depths. She gasped and let out an awed shiver, arching her back and struggling against the iron grip the skeletal bedpost hands had on her. Captain Smashums lowered his head, sealing his lips over hers, tasting his cock and cum still heavy on her breath. The lovers kiss as he begins to slither his cock in and out of her, his shaft greased in her pussy juice as he plunges cock into her.

Pulling away, Captain Smashums sets his heavy fists on the sides of the bed, digging his knees into the ground and beginning to pump down into her, looking like a big grey gorilla raping a pale white blond. Power Girl gasped as she felt him thunder his hips into her body, her massive white titties bouncing and trembling, slapping together as she's so mercilessly fucked, the bed creaking loudly under the assault. The Captain's balls were so heavy, hammering down on her beautiful ass, Power Girl cumming immediately, soaking the bed in her juices, her pussy clenching so tight as his massive cock stretched her. She was POWER GIRL, and here she was, being bound and subdued, fucked and manhandled with such indifferent ease!

She was shocked at how much she loved it.

And when he pursed his lips and spat in her face, Power Girl came again. Hard. "You like that, you fucking whore?" Captain Smashums was fucking her with his ten inch leviathan and fist-sized nuts. He knew women, he could tell the way her pussy flooded with slick, silky juice that she was completely into this. When he degraded her, her desire intensified to a burning pitch.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned out between clenched teeth. "Oh yes, baby, I love it...fuck me...FUCK ME!"

"Who's that pussy belong to?" The sight of her pretty face decorated in spit was so fucking alluring to the good Captain. His cock was so hard, plunging deep inside him, precum drizzling inside her, searing her interior, her nerves aflame. Her tight, wet cunt was so good, milking his dick for all that juicy, thick jizz.

"You...YOU!" Her body was pouring sweat. She was trying to struggle free of her skeletal bonds, wanting to touch him, feel his strong, muscular body. It was no use, she was pinned down, getting fucked by this dark god, this mysterious being. "I belong to you, baby, I LOVE YOU!" She gasped out wildly, unable to hold in her fucking passion. Her legs were spread do wide open, her platform heels digging into the bed as her big sweaty tits hammered together, suck-marked and glossy.

Captain Smashums gave her an odd look for a moment at her confession, pausing his rampage for just a moment before picking up speed again, so close to cumming. "I'm not pulling out, bitch, I'm gonna cum right in that creamy snatch." He reached down with both hands, clutching her slick throat, choking her roughly, cutting off her air supply just enough to make his abuse completely delicious. Glossy eyed, completely conquered, Power Girl could only weakly nod, wheezing through puckered lips and tossing her head back, feeling his cock stiffen and tense, her leg trembling as he cums right into her, filling her snatch with clumpy, molten hot jizz. The tingle in her crotch was so lovely, his hot spunk pouring freely into her young body. "FUCKING TAKE THAT LOAD!"

Tears of joy streamed down Power Girl's cheeks as she gets high off the experience. Better than heroin, better than anything, the feel of Captain Smashums emptying his huge sack into her, his cum streaming, overflowing from her waxed slit as he took a few last, sloppy stabs into her, fucking his load out of her with his massive member. Finally releasing his iron grip from her throat, Captain Smashums let out a soft moan as air returned to the buxom heroine.

She blinked and stared up at the muscular creature atop her. Her cheeks were blushing red as the sensation washed over her. She was getting high off this, her numerous orgasms trumped by his massive gush of cum. "Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod..." She repeated as if in some sort of trance, breathing raggedly, huffing and puffing for breath, the silken sheets beneath her soaked with sweat.

Lowering his head, Captain Smashums licked and sucked on those sweat glazed titties, kissing towards her underarms, licking the sweat from there, moaning as he drank her perspiration eagerly, sucking and licking at her armpits, the smooth, slick flesh so warm and comforting. Taking his fill of her, he pulls his cock free of used snatch, standing to full height, waving his hands over the bed, the skeletal hands gripping her wrists obeying and letting her go. He grinned down at her, clutching his pussy-scented prick and thumping it against her face and lips, pounding his meat against her lush lips and face. She moaned each time his heavy grey steak thumped against her. "Mmm, that's some good pussy, bitch. I'll be in the shower."

She nodded and smiled dreamily, squirming in bed, a sweaty, cum-filled heap of girl.

OO

"Your idea of a romantic, post-fuck dinner?" Captain Smashums quirked an eyebrow curiously, staring at the stack of pizzas that Power Girl had arranged out in the table before him. He was freshly showered, towel draped round his muscular waist. Power Girl was too weak to do much of anything besides order Pizza and pay for it. She was dressed in a baggy button up oversized shirt, the arousing scent of sweat and cum hanging around her.

Yapping with a mouthful of meatball pizza, the buxom blond gave her boyfriend a wink. "Well, I'm not gonna parade you around for all the local gals to gawk at." She grinned at him as they ate. "Besides, this is romantic. Just us...here in this place, no one to bug us."

Captain Smashums looked around his grim headquarters. "This place doesn't spook you out?"

Power Girl lazily grinned, some sunray yellow strands of sleek bobbed hair covering one blue eye. "No, I love it. It reminds me of you." She wet her lips. "Gloomy, mysterious...sexy."

Captain Smashums gave her a sly wink and ate his pizza.

Sensing the tension, Kara Star squirmed in her seat uncomfortably. "I freaked you out, didn't I?" She asked meekly. "The love thing..." She referred to her passionate exclamation during their fucking.

"Well...it was unexpected." He waved her off. "Don't worry about it. You were taken away by the moment."

She blinked, some stringy pizza hanging from her mouth. She reached out and took his hand sternly in her own. "Hey...I did mean it." Her eyes were beyond serious. "I've never met anyone like you. When you fuck me, I get high. I really get high! I feel so good when I'm around you. Ever since I saw you, baby, I've loved you." She swallowed hard at saying it again. "Yea...I do. I LOVE you, baby." She stood up, walking over to him, sitting on his lap and lacing her arms round his strong neck. "You don't need to say anything, baby. I know this is a lot to take in. Maybe in time you'll love me too?" She smiled brightly. "Once I show you what a VERY good girlfriend I can be."

"Well, I look forward to finding out..." The Good Captain smiled, leaning back in his seat, producing a bottle of baby oil in his hand. "Why don't you give me a little tittyfuck for desert?"

Smiling, she snatched the bottle, working off the buttons of her top with an impish grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Power Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds