• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Homecoming

College Homecoming

Tom Nichols was a 34 year old man that was the most successful entrepreneur to ever come from his small suburb of Detroit. He had created a small empire of nice upstanding Italian restaurants called Pastore's. He had opened a dozen branches around the greater Detroit area and into northern Ohio. From such a venture he was able to invest in a few other local businesses that were quite prosperous. Tom owned a $100,000 dollar mansion in Auburn Hills that would dwarf that of some of the nearby basketball players. He lived the high life. His lifestyle was aided by the constant favors he received from local Mafioso for their use of his restaurants.

Women loved Tom and Tom loved them just as much in return. There was a lot to love about Mr. Nichols. He constantly worked out and had a chiseled body, made even more spectacular by his age. He covered his Adonis-like body with expensive clothes that always fit perfectly. Women would swoon at the sight of his rugged face that exuded masculinity and sex appeal. Once Tom had lured them back to his house or to a high end local hotel room he would pull out his ultimate weapon; an eight inch cock that would make any woman orgasm. Tom had ultimate control over his own orgasm which he could unleash at anytime, covering his woman in sweet goo that he kept sweet with the constant drinking of pineapple juice.

To further expand his business, he moved to Los Angeles to open a Pastore's just off the campus of UCLA. While there Tom thought of bettering himself by taking some college classes. In order to better acclimate once again to life in college, Tom purchased a house basically on campus, extremely close to off campus apartments and on campus dorms. Particular care was made to stay close to Sorority row as Tom had an affinity for the sorority girl type, ditzy, large breasts, and dyed hair (usually blonde but not always)

On his first day back in late August the campus was magnificent compared to the cold winters of Ann Arbor, where he did his original undergrad. He walked into the large auditorium style classroom and it was filled to the brim with women of every shape and size. As it is in southern California, the majority were quite the lookers. Tom dressed casually in jeans and a button down shirt walked about half the way down the aisle before taking a seat beside a pair of busty coeds. Arriving a few minutes early, Tom sat down his briefcase and pulled out a laptop for which to take notes. Directly to his right sat a stunning red head wearing a tight light blue t-shirt and short khaki shorts. Just attempting to drum up a conversation, Tom leaned over to her.

"I wonder if this class is as easy as they say." He asked. She just seemed to notice his presence when he spoke. Tom was instantly mesmerized by her deep green eyes. She flashed a pearly white smile in between bright red lips. Her lipstick made her mouth seem even more luscious.

"Well I hope so, I'd hate to start off with a rough class," she giggled in reply. "Hi my name is Jennifer."

Tom offered her his hand and she lightly shook it. "I'm Tom Nichols," he replied. "I'm just starting back, I moved out here from Michigan to start a restaurant." Jennifer smiled again, obviously interested. Before she could answer the professor came in and took control of the Communications 101 class. During the class Tom and Jennifer began passing notes back and forth as if they were still in elementary school. Tom discovered that Jennifer was from northern California just outside of Sacramento and had moved to LA to go to college. Her roommate, a beach blonde from Venice Beach named Stephanie was looking for a job. As the teacher dismissed the class, they made plans to all meet for coffee a few hours later after Jennifer's next class. As they parted ways, Tom noticed that the two girls were almost mirror images of each other. Jennifer was slightly bustier; perhaps a 34D, while Stephanie had a larger ass.

At the local Starbucks, Tom was late as Jennifer and Stephanie were already seated, both drinking the same iced coffee.

"Hi, Jennifer, Stephanie," Tom said as he sat down with a coke, (he despised coffee).

"Ohh call me Jen, everybody does,"

"Ok," Tom said with the nod of his head, "I hear you are in need of a job and I just happen to be in need of several waitresses and a hostess if you are interested," leaning towards Stephanie.

Stephanie responded with a smile, "Yeah, my parents are gonna cut me off if I don't get a job soon." Over the course of a half an hour they three had ironed out a plan for Stephanie to come by later that evening to the restaurant for an interview. Tom was surprised when not long after sitting down; Stephanie began rubbing her manicured feet along his legs. He was more than happy to see her alone later on. Tom asked her to wear something dressy was looking forward to what her ass would look like in a little black dress. Stephanie had to leave a little earlier than Tom and Jen did do to an afternoon class. Once she had left, Jennifer scooted her chair a little closer to Tom's.

"I was wondering," she began asking in a stutter, "If you would like to go out some time?"

Tom just looked down at the table and laughed, "I'm almost twice your age, sweetheart. You're a beautiful woman, absolutely gorgeous but I can't waste your time."

"I don't think so," she said, looking down and chewing on her painted fingernails, "you look a whole lot better than most of the boys our age and are ions more mature." She pressed herself against him and wrote her phone number on his hand before excusing herself and leaving Tom sitting aghast. Not only did he get a beautiful girls number, he was relatively sure that Stephanie was wanting to go out with him too.

Tom spent the rest of the evening getting ready for Stephanie's interview. He took a shower and put on a starched white dress shirt with a pink tie and a dark grey suit. Some black wingtips and an IWC Schaffhausen watch completed his look as he traveled a few blocks away to his restaurant. As he walked in he couldn't help but admire the work of his contractors. Although none of the furniture was in place (it was coming in the next day), the floor was shown off. Dark maple planks were polished to a shine. The wall was covered with the same maple wood with impressionist paintings adorning them. Tom walked to the back near the kitchens and through a heavy black wooden door with PRIVATE painted on the front. This room was paneled just like the other with an oak desk in the center of the room. A bottle of scotch called Tom's name so he poured him a glass mixing it with some pineapple juice he kept in a small refrigerator in the corner of the room. He had sat down for about five minutes crunching numbers before there was a light knock on the door. Stephanie entered before Tom was able to answer.

"Hello," she said in her sweet voice as she walked through the door. Tom was surprised by her choice of a slinky red dress with matching high heels. She let her blonde hair hang down past her shoulders and very little makeup. Tom was dumbstruck by her beauty; the dress hugged her figure showing off her curves. Her hips were wide and would be great to hold on to. It was cut low and her bra pushed her breathtaking breasts together providing him with an amazing view of her cleavage.

"Would you like to sit down?" Tom said getting up to kiss her hand and lead her to the chair on the opposite side of his desk. "Go ahead and start by telling me a little about yourself." Tom said as she handed him a copy of her resume. As she began talking, he read it. He never thought of himself as a perverted old man until he saw that she was just a shade over 18 years old. He had spent the night before fantasizing about him, her and Jennifer in a threesome.

"I hope to someday to get into movies, an actress you know but every girl wants that." She finished when Tom jerked himself back to attention.

"Well I think you would be perfect for our hostess position," Tom said before Stephanie could catch her breath. A huge smile spread across her lips. Her teeth were magnificent and straight. "Our next question would be how much would you like to make?"

"Ohh, well I don't think it would be that much maybe 10 or 11 dollars an hour."

"20 it is." Tom said as he got up, and sat on the edge of the desk leaning towards the beautiful girl in his office. "My hostess is the most important person in my restaurant, even more than my chef. If a guest doesn't like the hostess they will turn around and leave. She has to be courteous and polite and most of all good-looking...which is no problem here. Pastore's will have the best looking hostess in town."

Stephanie couldn't restrain herself as she jumped up from her seat and put her arms around Tom's neck in a close hug. "You're so kind, you're an angel." Tom pulled her a little closer to him when he put his arms around her.

"If there is an angel in this room it certainly isn't me." Stephanie looked into his eyes and smiled before lurching forward and putting her lips against his. She made an attempt to pull herself away from him but her heart wasn't in it.

"I shouldn't do this, I work here now,"

"Well technically you don't work here until the proper paperwork is filed," Tom sniggered as Stephanie pushed closer to him. Her breasts pushed against his body filling him with lust. He looked down into her blue eyes as their mouths met once again. Her pink tongue slowly plied its way into his mouth before meeting its counterpart. Their tongues wrestled in hot embrace while their hands felt the loveliness of one another's bodies. Stephanie pushed his suit jacket off of his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. Effortlessly, Tom lifted her up onto the desk as she kicked off her heels. Their tongues never parted as they began a joint effort of removing the rest of Tom's clothes. Soon, a tie, shirt, and pants were lying in a heap on the ground as Tom began licking her neck with only his boxers on. Stephanie jumped off the desk just long enough for her to pull her dress over the top of her head and pull her black thong panties down to her ankles. Tom shoved all his papers off his desk before gently pushing her back onto it. He was barely able to see her beautiful pussy before he had his mouth on it. It smelled like he would imagine heaven smelt and tasted just the same. There wasn't a hair in sight as he looked up into her eyes. Her moans were load and joyous as his strong tongue plunged deep inside her.

"Show them to me, baby" he was able to mutter without removing his lips from hers. She giggled before reaching both hands behind her back and revealing a marvelous set of tits. Large and perky with erect salmon nipples. They were about the size of half dollars. As soon as they were visible, Tom put his large muscular hands on them and began to squeeze. Tom's tongue dug deeper inside her while still being able to suck on her engorged clit.

"Ohh God, baby.....I'm almost there, I'm almost there." Stephanie was able to say between moans. Tom regretfully had to remove his hands from her breasts so he could hold on to her bucking hips before she squirmed off the desk. "Yesssss," she screamed with her hands in her hair; her face covered in a look of orgasmic bliss. Tom kept her mouth on her pussy throughout her orgasm drinking up the little amount of juice that dripped out of her. With a sore tongue, Tom fell to the ground in exhaustion, sweat dripping down off his forehead. Stephanie's chest pitched up and down with deep breathes while shining with a sheen of sweat in the light. Her beautiful legs are still dropped lifelessly off the edge of the desk.

"Wow, you're absolutely amazing at that.....I mean that's only happened to me once or twice...but wow." She was speechless as she propped herself up on her elbows; a bead of sweat rolling down the tan valley between her large breasts. Tom thought she looked even more beautiful with her hair disheveled and a post-orgasm glow to her cheeks. Tom got up and sat in his leather desk chair with a large tent in his boxers. Without saying a word Stephanie got up from the desk and got on her knees in front of Tom. He lifted himself off the seat long enough for her to pull his boxers off of him. His eight inches popped out, staring Stephanie in the face. Her eyes were alight as she saw it, and then looked up at Tom as if in disbelief. A large smile spread across his face. Stephanie then promptly grabbed him at the shaft and proceeded to place her tongue next to her hand and licked up his shaft. She then enveloped the head in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. After releasing with a pop, she went down as far as she could go, gagging herself. She forced herself down three or four more times but still left a few inches untouched. She then spat on the shaft and used her hand to spread it on his cock. Stephanie stood up and they shared one more kiss as her hands caressed his muscular chest. She proceeded to shove her tits into his face as she threw her leg over him, positioning her body over his member. She lowered herself down on him in one swift motion. Tom's entire length was deep inside her, wrapping his arms around her thin waist so she couldn't get off him. Holding her close to his body she draped her arms around his shoulders and leaned close into him, sucking on his earlobe.

"I touched myself fantasizing about this last night," she whispered into his year before smiling and sharing another kiss on the lips. Tom had amazing strength and lifted her effortlessly before slamming her back down on his member. She placed her hands on his shoulders as he took control. Lifting her and dropping her over and over. Each time almost lifting her off his cock only to slam it back in to the hilt. It was gorgeous to look upon Stephanie's face. Eyes closed in ecstasy, strands of her auburn hair clinging to her skin with sweat, her mouth gaping open, unable to speak. After 25 minutes, with him close to what was inevitable, Tom gave his arms a rest and held her close to his body. Stephanie ground her pussy against his pelvis. The combined effect of his eight inches inside her and the rubbing of her clit against his skin brought her to orgasm once again. As she screamed out in her second amazing orgasm, her pussy became even tighter, milking his large cock. Knowing he was close she leaned into his ear once again.

"Inside me....it's ok. I want it inside me," and began sucking on his ear a second time. Tom didn't need to be told twice as his cock began to spasm inside her. A continuous spurt of hot jizz entered deep into her pussy. Holding her close to him, both breathing heavily, their bodies were sticking together with sweat. "I never thought I'd do this but you're so...." She mumbled as she got off of his lap and sat on the edge of the desk. Hot cum began dripping out of her, which she promptly caught with her hand. She caught a handful before she stopped dripping. Cupping her hand so she wouldn't lose any, Stephanie lifted her hand up and let it drop in her mouth. She then licked her fingers clean. She stuck her cum covered tongue out to show Tom, who was finding this increasingly erotic. She had more than a mouthful before swallowing it.

Steph giggled as Tom's mouth was agape in amazement.

"I've always wanted to do that...." She then started to blush, a beautiful rosy color developing on her cheeks.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Tom walked up to her and started sucking on her neck. He sat down in his chair and she placed her naked self in his lap. After just letting their sweaty bodies be next to each other, Stephanie kissed Tom on the lips before getting dressed. Watching her get dressed was almost as provocative as her getting undressed.

"I'll need you to come in for another interview." Tom said while she was buttoning his pants for him.

"I didn't think I would have to...but so be it." She pulled his head down to her level and stuck it down his throat. Her mall clutch purse clicked as she opened it and pulled out a small pink ink pen. Tom rummaged through his desk for a piece of paper but she took his hand and wrote her number on his palm. Her ass moved from side to side as she walked out the door. She turned around and blew him a kiss before she walked out of his office.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Homecoming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 733 milliseconds