• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afternoon's Entertainment

Afternoon's Entertainment

A tale

So there I lie. Hands tied: check. Each one snaked across to the top corners of the bed. Legs tied: check. Metal cuffs on each, stretched out to their respective corner. Metal cuffs, why did I let her get them, not a chance of getting out of this one. But then that's what the fun is all about. I can hear The Wench moving around downstairs, 'getting prepared'.

And so I lie there. The sun is shining in through the open window, everything is fresh and airy. She has been downstairs for a while now, but I could think of many ways less pleasurable to spend a Saturday afternoon than tied to the bed! After about half an hour of lying there (damn you clock on the wall with your slow tick), I hear the sound of feet on the stairs. Even though the air is warm, I still shiver slightly in anticipation.

Slowly, the door opens, and there you stand. It was worth the wait. The knee high boots are tight, keeping the leather taught across your calves. Moving up come the stocking, suspender belt and the most wondrous corset. You have been making fashionable corsetry for a while, but this is something else. It exudes sexuality from every inch of the fabric, enhancing your hourglass figure. I never thought it would be possible to guild this particularly lily, but this is certainly a damned good effort.

And there in her hand it sits. Something that I really didn't expect. It fills me with a sense of excitement and a sense of panic all at the same time. A strap on. You see the panicked look on my face, but all I get is a raised eyebrow, with the very merest hint of a smirk to compliment it.

Slowly, you saunter over to the bed. One foot placed so delicately in front of the other, your hips moving back and forth, the straps on the suspender belt alternating between loose and tight. As you reach the edge of the bed, you slowly bend over at the waist to kiss me, showing me the beautiful site of your full cleavage, held close in the confines of the corsetry. The kiss is delicate, slightly teasing, and your hair tickles as it brushes my face. When you stand up again, the strap on has disappeared. I have no doubt that I shall see it again however.

As you strut your way around the bed that you are very much enjoying yourself, and also the effect that your handiwork has had on me. My cock is standing at full mast, and you haven't even touched him yet.

"Now." you say, "As you know, this little session is for your enjoyment. But don't think that it comes for free, you are going to have to earn every last minute of it. Are you ready?"

"Yes, as ready as I will ever be."

"Excellent, then we shall begin."

With that, you start to crawl from the bottom of the bed until you're sitting on my upper chest. My entire line of sight is taken up by your beautiful form as you grip the headboard.

"You know what to do here, don't you?"

"I sure do indeed"

"Well get to it then"

With that, you shift your weight forward and onto my waiting mouth. Ah, that beautiful, beautiful pussy, moist and inviting. It was clear that you were anticipating that afternoon's activities as much as I was, you were so wet. With great relish I buried my head in a frenzy of licking, kissing and nibbling. Almost immediately you start to rock forwards and backwards on my face, grinding yourself down.

"Get that tongue inside me now boy!"

Not that I need an invitation, but just hearing you say that drove me wild. I start jabbing with my tongue, deeper and deeper into your incredibly tight pussy, almost delirious with desire. I can tell you are getting ever closer to that moment where your world explodes. As it gets closer, I can feel your weight shift off my arms as your knees clamp tight around my head.

I keep up the barrage of contact on your clit, in between probing runs to that inner place. Then it hits you, and the power of it lifts you off me as you arch your back in that moment of ecstasy, before you come crashing down on top of me again.

"That, dear boy, was rather good" you say, a rueful grin on your face, "but now I feel that I should return the favour".

As you clamber round to face the other way, my cock twitches in anticipation of the soft contact of your mouth. Once again you lower yourself down so that your pussy is over my mouth again, and then kiss my cock, ever so gently on the tip.

"Whilst you're there" you say, "lick my ass for me"

I almost come right there an then when you say that. Did you know something, or were you just getting creative? Hell, I didn't care. As your mouth completely engulfed my cock, I lifted my head and licked at your puckered hole. Slowly, and with great relish I push my tongue forward. You moan, and I can feel the vibrations up and down my cock. As I continue to work my tongue in and out of your delectable derriere, you start to bob your head up and down in time with me.

I can feel my nuts start to tighten in preparation for the pending release, as your mouth is driving me wild. And then you stop. I am at the point of bursting, needing just the merest of touches to push me over the edge. But nothing happens. Gradually, you sit up, your whole body weight directly onto my face. Then you start to grind, starting with tiny little circles. My tongue is still wedged firmly in your hole as start to tense around it.

"Fuck me with your tongue boy"

There is no ambiguity in the tone, and I start to plunge in even further. My balls are still in something of a state of shock, not quite sure why it all stopped. My cock is still standing rigidly to attention. And then I hear the slap, followed by a stinging sensation, right on the tip of my cock. Dammit, you appear to have bought a whip as well, what else have you got in store for me this evening?

Smack!

Again, that stinging sensation on my poor head. I moan into your ass, as the stinging sensation makes my penis tingle.

"Does boy like that then? I think he wants some more"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Each one landing right on the tip. The stinging has turned into a raging sensation of heat now, but it has also kept my cock as hard as a rock. Then your weight shifts, and I feel the soft moistness of your mouth engulf me again. Ah the release that gives. I am still so incredibly close from your earlier efforts, and you know it won't take much. With your mouth just covering the head, you start to move your hand up and down my shaft, getting faster and faster.

At last, my body convulses and a great stream of spunk shoots forth. You catch as much of it as possible in your mouth, still positioned over it. Then you rise and come to kiss me. It is only as your tongue enters my mouth that I realize; you haven't swallowed. In my helpless position, there is little I can do but try and choke it down.

"There, that wasn't so bad now, was it" you say. I keep quiet. I don't want you to know just how degrading that felt.

"Now, onto part two"

There's a part two? What does she have in store for me now? Oh yes, the strap on!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afternoon's Entertainment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds