• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 02

Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 02

Karen got up early with her husband Brad as usual and helped him get ready for work. They both stretched gingerly as they got out of bed. Karen staggered to the kitchen to start making the morning coffee while trying to forget about the events that took place the night before. "How could I let that old man get to me the way he did," she thought to herself. "Why was I so willing to give in to him," a voice echoed in her head. So she pushed the thoughts deep inside her mind and went about making coffee then breakfast. But her mind just kept right on wondering to Mr. Bonivich and what he did to her that made her so horny. She couldn't believe that she was actually wishing that he would do it again.

"No, no, get out of my head," she cried out. "I don't need this happening to me," she added.

"Get what out of your head, sweetie," asked Brad.

"Oh, nnnothing," replied Karen. Her mind raced to find an answer that would appease him. "Just some song that I can't seem to stop wondering around in my head."

"My god, now I'm starting to lie to Brad," she thought. "What's becoming of me. Why can't I forget about last night."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," he said. Then he added, "that happens to me too."

Brad sat down at the breakfast table just as Karen was brining him his coffee. "Black, no cream and no sugar, just the way you like it, honey," she said. Breakfast will be ready in a moment," she added.

Soon his plate of food was right in front of him and he ate it in a hurry seeing that it was starting to get late. He has to be at work in an hour and it will take him forty five minutes just to get there. As soon as his pate was empty, he rose to his feet, kissed his wife on the cheek and headed for the door.

After her husband had walked out the door, Karen for reasons unknown to her walked straight to their bedroom. She immediately stripped off her robe then her nightgown. Standing naked, she admired her reflection in the mirror. "Am I that desirable," she thought to herself. Then she proceeded to lie down on the bed and her mind again started to flash back to the night before. Images of what happened between her and Mr. Bonivich danced through her head. Without realizing it she began to rub her breast, then her stomach. Her hand was soon on her pussy rubbing away like crazy. Her slit was already wet from just the thoughts in her head. Within fifteen minutes she had already cum three times and was working on the forth one when she heard a knock at the door to her apartment. Grabbing her robe she wrapped it around her, tied it closed and headed for the door.

When she reached the door she asked, "who's there?"

"It's Mr. Bonivich," came a voice from the other side of the door.

Slowly Karen opened the door and allowed him to enter, closing the door after he was in. "I heard your husband leave, so I thought I would stop by for a visit," he said. Mr. Bonivich inched closer to Karen then reached behind her and started rubbing her back. Then he started running the index finger of his other hand down her throat then down to her cleavage. As he reached for the rope of her robe he then said, "but this time your husband won't be able to interrupt us." He pulled the knot loose which allowed her robe to open completely into his view.

"Very nice," he said as he started to rub one of her breast pinching the nipple slightly as he did so.

Karen let out a soft moan and whispered, "thank you."

"I see you were expecting me," he told her.

"I don't know why but I was hoping that you would stop by this morning," she replied.

He then traced his hand down her stomach till he reached her soaking wet pussy. Again making her moan. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, darting his tongue into her slightly opened mouth.

Karen couldn't help but moan again as this man that she barely knew brought her to orgasm within seconds, finishing of what she had started in her bedroom.

Mr. Bonivich backed away from her and just gazed into her eyes. He knew she was completely under his control. He told her, " take me to your bedroom, my dear sweet slut."

Karen turned around and obediently led the way to her and her husband's bedroom.

Once inside Mr. Bonivich had Karen stand in front of him. He grabbed her hands and placed them on the waistband of his pants and told her, "be a good little slut and help me get undressed."

Again she did as he had told her to do. She couldn't understand why but she wanted to do everything that this ugly strange man told her to do. "There's something very hypnotic about his voice," she thought. So she willingly undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down at the same time while he removed his shirt. Now he stood before her just as naked she was.

Karen then looked down and her eyes almost popped out of her head and her mouth dropped as far down as it would go. She couldn't believe how big his cock was. She figured it had to be about ten inches long and four inches thick.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she whispered.

"Don't worry my slut, you can handle it," he told her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her down onto her knees.

"Take it in your hands and massage it for a while," he told her.

Again Karen did as she was told to do. All the while voices kept echoing in her head, "Why am I doing this? Why can't I stop myself? Why must I obey this horrid man," the thoughts said. But none the less she was on her knees fondling his extremely large cock. Watching it stick out further in her hand and feeling it stiffen within her grip. Then she reached out her other hand thinking that one just wasn't going to be enough.

"Put your mouth on it and suck it," he told her.

Again she felt compelled to do as she was told to. She leaned in closer, opened her mouth and began to suck on his manhood. It felt strange to her as she has never done such a thing in her life. Not even with her husband. The thought was always too disgusting to her. But here she was doing just that and enjoying it. All the while Mr. Bonivich kept saying, "that's a good girl. Suck my cock bitch. Oh yes, you are a good little slut like I knew you would be." Karen seemed to have gone crazy with lust hearing him speak to her like that and began sucking with great enthusiasm. Taking time to lick it up and down the entire length as well.

"Now suck on my balls bitch," he said.

Karen pulled his massive cock over to one side to look beyond it to his oversized sack. She leaned forward a little more and began sucking as best she could on his nuts. All the while enjoying everything he was making her do. In no time any doubts that she have been feeling about this situation where gone. She belonged to him now and she knew it. There is no way out for her.

Then Mr. Bonivich leaned her back against the bed laying her head on top of the mattress. He straddled her body putting each one of his legs on either side of her arms and guided his massive shaft to her willing mouth. Karen obediently opened her mouth again as Mr. Bonivich stuck it in and began fucking her oral opening. Ramming his rock hard cock as far down her throat as he could. Karen did the best that she could do to please her new lover, sucking as hard as she could the whole time he was doing this. Then she felt him stiffen up as he shot an extremely large load of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could but some of it leaked out then ran down her cheeks onto her chest.

Mr. Bonivich then lifted her of the floor and guided her onto the bed. He climbed in between her legs and began to rub the head of his cock against her already wet slit of her cunt. Making Karen moan out load as he did so. "Please fuck me, Mr. Bonivich," she cried out. "I need to feel your wonderful cock inside me." With that he shoved his tool into her and started fucking her with great force.

"Oh my god," she said. "You feel so damn good inside of me."

"Inside where my dear little slut," he asked her. "What feels good in where?"

"My pussy," she replied. "Your wonderful cock feels so good inside my dripping wet pussy."

"That's my good little slut," he told her. "My good little sex toy."

"Yes, I do want to be a good slut for you, Mr. Bonivich," she replied.

Mr. Bonivich kept right on fucking his new lover with great force and she kept right in asking him for more. Soon she had the strongest more powerful and most wonderful orgasm of her young life. She couldn't believe how good sex was with this man she just met the night before. Then out of no where she came again. Then yet again. Three orgasms in under five minutes. She didn't think that was possible but yet it was happening to her. Mr. Bonivich thrust forward one last time and shot another load of his hot sperm into her body, sending her into another orgasm of her own.

Opening her eyes, Karen was alarmed to find out that she had pass out from her new lover had cum inside of her. Because she looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was two hours later and Mr. Bonivich was no where to be found. So she got up, changed the sheets on the bed, got dressed and went on to do her housework. The whole time feeling like she was in a trance. Only able to think about Mr. Bonivich and the things they did together.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 613 milliseconds