• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Massage

First Massage

Ever since I had my first massage 3 years ago I have been hooked. I would say on average I get a massage once a month now. Most of the time I will try different places in search of the best massage. However I think my first massage is going to be pretty tough to bet.

I work out both cardio and weights on a pretty regular basis. My legs had been really sore and just tired. One of my buddies told me that whenever his legs start to feel like this that he goes in for a massage and it really seems to help. He actually gave me the name of the place that he usually goes to and the name of the therapist. I made an appointment however I had to go to a different therapist as the one that he went to was not available for a couple of weeks.

I had know idea what to expect when I showed up for the massage. When making the appointment the lady told me to show up 15 to 20 minutes early to fill out paperwork. When I walked in I was kind of surprised to find that this place was a nice hair saloon with a spa service. After checking in at the front desk I filled out some type of medical questionnaire and turned it back in. Soon after this a young attractive lady came out and introduced herself to me. She walked me back to the room that we would be in and asked me a few questions. I told her I had never had a massage so didn't really know what to expect. She was very nice and told me to just relax and feel free to ask her any questions as we went on.

After the interview she took me out of the room to a dressing room that had a locker and a shower right there in the room. I was blown away by how nice everything was. She told me to go ahead and take off my clothes and then put the robe on and when I was done meet her in the room next to the dressing room. She took me there and I saw some really nice comfortable chairs and each of them had a foot bath next to them.

She asked me if I had any questions. I said actually I do have one questions. I told her it might be a stupid question but I wanted to make sure. When she told me to take off all my clothing did she mean to leave my boxers on? She said I always tell people that they will get a better massage if they are totally nude. However it is totally up to each individual as to what they are comfortable with. With that I went into the dressing room and the therapist told me she would see me in a few minutes.

As I started undressing I was starting to get pretty excited. I have always been a guy that for some reason loves the thought of a girl seeing my cock. I don't want to get caught doing something that I am not supposed to do which is why I asked the therapist about the boxers. As I took off my boxers and stepped into the robe I suddenly felt something in my cock. I was starting to get a little bit excited. I didn't think much of it so I opened the door and walked into the room and sat down in the chair the therapist told me to sit in. I put my feet into the water and began to relax.

After a couple of minutes Kim the therapist came into the room. As I said earlier Kim was a very attractive lady. I would say she was probably in her mid twenties and had a very active body. Average sized breast and a great ass. Not that I had been looking.

She asked how I was feeling and I told her I was doing great. She then sat down on her knees and started rubbing my feet while they were in the foot bath. This felt great but it really threw me off guard. As I said I had never had anything like this before. Where she was sitting made her eyes right in line with cock. I was wearing a robe and had taken off my boxers. She was moving my feet and legs a bit and my legs were a bit spread. The robe had come apart a bit in the middle. As Kim continued to work on my feet I started to get a bit excited. I began to open my legs a bit more. She was talking to me and ever once in a while she would look up at me. The foot massage went on for about 10 minutes by the end my legs were spread just enough for her to get a peek of my cock. Just before she told me to follow her in the massage room I notice that she took a very quick glance between my legs before getting up.

As I got up and walked into the room I was glad when she told me she would give me a minute to get undressed and under the towel. She told me to start out face down. After she left the room I took a second to get my cock back under control so I could lay down. I was very excited about the fact that I was going to be laying down naked with a very attractive lady rubbing all over my body and the only thing covering me would be a towel. As I laid down I made sure that my cock was between my legs. Having never had a massage I was not sure what to expect when Kim return.

I few seconds later Kim knocks on the door and then enters. She asked if the temperature in the room was OK and I told her it was great.

She then started on my back and shoulders. As soon as her hands touched my back I was instantly hard. I know this was not supposed to be a sexual touch but I couldn't help but feel it. As she moved down my back she pushed the towel lower. In doing this I could tell that the towel was now right at the cress of my butt. She continued to work on the lower part of my back and also continue to make small talk. Our conversation was very nice and also very professional. I told her as she was working that everything felt great.

What happened next I believe is what keeps me come back to get massages (I would find out later that all massages are not near this good).

With the back done she now folded the towel to expose my ass and my left leg. I could not believe it. The towel was now only covering my right ass check and the upper part of my right leg. As she started to rub my ass I let out a soft moan. I was in heaven. She was rubbing my ass and it felt great. I couldn't believe that she was actually even spreading my checks a bit. She was probably within two inches of my asshole. As she was doing this I starting thinking about my cock. My cock at this time was push up against my right leg. I could tell that the towel was covering it now. However if she did the same thing to the other side there would be no way that she didn't see it. This was great.

She finished up with my ass and she moved to my left hamstring. As she did this she kind of pulled it away from my body a bit to spread my legs. The rubbing on the hamstring felt great and then she started doing the inside of the hamstring. I couldn't believe how close she was getting to my balls. She keep moving closer and closer and closer until finally I could feel the outside of her hands touch them. However as she touched them she continued to work the inner part of my leg. She probably touch my balls 10 times over the next minute. Finally she finished up with the hamstring and moved to my calf and finished up. I couldn't wait to see what happened with the other leg when she moved the towel. After the calf was done she did a couple last long stokes of my leg from the calf to the butt and once again touch my balls with the outside of her fingers. She then covered me up and moved around to the other side.

She had to know that my cock was pressed on the inner side of my right leg. The question was would she do the same thing with the towel. If she did she would have a perfect view of my cock. If she rubbed my right leg the same way she did my left leg she would be constantly touch my cock.

As she moved to the other side she slowly moved the towel to reveal my ass. However this time she didn't reveal my whole leg so she couldn't see my cock yet. She did the same thing with my right check as she did with my left. The last few minutes we had not talked at all. I was to busy thinking about her touching my balls and if she would touch my cock. As she was rubbing my ass she said "how is everything so far?" "Is everything OK?" I instantly replied back with "it is absolutely great." "You are very good at what you do."

I think she asked this to make sure that what she was doing wasn't too much for me. Because as soon as I answered the question she moved the towel that was around my right leg. I know my cock was now right there for her to see perfectly. She started as before on the outside of my leg and then moved towards the inside. My cock by this time was probably 3/4th its' full size and probably about as big as it could get in the position I was laying. Was she going to touch my cock? If she wanted to massage the inside of my leg she would have to. Sure enough she moved towards the inside of my leg and the outside of her hands were now in constant contact with my cock. She was rubbing the inside of my league and moving high and higher up. Her hands were now so far up the inside of my leg that the back of her hand was touching my cock and the back of her fingers were now brushing my balls. My breathing was getting a little bit louder I could tell. This went on for a couple of minutes before she moved to my calf. She finished up as with the left leg with a couple of long strokes of the leg from the calf to the butt and touched my cock a couple more times. She then covered me back up and told me it was time to roll over.

By cock was still pretty hard so as I rolled over onto my back I was trying to figure out where to put my cock. It was hard to do but I was able to push it between my legs for the time being. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen with me laying on my back. Kim moved to the right side of my body and folded the towel over. My cock was kind of between my legs with the head under my left leg a bit. I could tell when she moved the towel that it was no problem at all for her to see my balls at this point.

Maybe I should say this now. I am very clean shaven downstairs. I started shaving my pubic hair with clippers about 3 years ago and then decided that I would try shaving it bald last year. I love the way my cock and balls fell and look without any hair at all.

So back to the massage. She worked the upper part of my leg and to be honest worked all the way between my legs. I couldn't believe that she was pretty much doing everything but grabbing my cock. On this leg she didn't even move down past the knee. After a few minutes she returned the towel and then moved to my other leg.

She now moved the towel back and with the angle that my cock was down towards the under part of my left leg she could see everything. She continued to work the upper and inner part of my leg. At one point her left hand was rubbing the inside of the upper part of my leg with the back of her hand all over my cock and her right hand was rubbing just above my cock in my lower stomach. I look up at her a couple times while she was doing this and she had a smile on her face.

She finished up on the upper part of my leg however just before she put the towel back over me she took three last strokes between my legs. Before she was rubbing my leg and the back of her hand was touching my cock. However the last few strokes she actually rubbed my cock with the inside of her hand and she wasn't touching my leg at all. It was all I could do to keep from coming.

She then put the towel back over my leg and moved up to my chest and face. Nothing too exciting with my chest except for now I could pretty much look at her face to face. She was constantly smiling as was I. When she moved to my face and started rubbing it she said something that really turned me on.

"You really do have a nice close shave." As she did that she looked directly down towards my cock and smiled.

I said, "I try to keep it smooth" knowing that she was not talking about face at all.

She then said, "Me to. I think I am going to try to get me boyfriend to work on his shaving."

With that she said OK your 90 minutes is up. She told me to take my time getting up and then to go back to the dressing room. If I wanted to take a shower that was fine and she would meet me right outside the dressing room with some water when I was done.

I put the robe back on and walked back to the dressing room which was only about 10 feet from the room I had the massage in. That is a good thing because I had a raging hard on that was sticking straight out. When I got into the dressing room I took a shower and shot the biggest load of cum I have ever shot all over the shower.

I then dressed and opened the door to the dressing room. Sure enough Kim was sitting right outside the door to the dressing room with a glass of water for me. I am not sure what happened but when I opened the door and Kim handed me that glass of water I noticed her nipples were hard as can be. I am pretty sure she must have taken off her bra to give me one last piece of heaven. I gave her a very very nice tip and she gave me her card and showed me to the front where I was to pay.

She told me to give her a call sometime soon for another massage.

After paying I went ahead and booked another appointment with Kim for a month later. I was very sad when they called me a couple of days prior to my appointment and told me that Kim was no longer working there. I asked where she was working and they wouldn't give me that info. I went ahead and had another therapist but it wasn't anything like Kim's massage.

Since my first massage I have had probably 25 massages and none have come close to this experience. However it doesn't keep me from continuing to look to find that perfect massage.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 603 milliseconds