• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Curacao Threesome

Curacao Threesome

I sat in the bar at the Hilton hotel in Curacao talking to George and Denise, a 50 something couple on vacation from America. My name is Mike and I am a British businessman. I am 52 and almost six feet tall weighing about 165 pounds with grey hair going bald on top. George is of a similar height but larger build and nearer to 190 pounds with salt and pepper hair. Denise is best described as rolypoly woman only just over five feet but weighing around 170 pounds. She was a bubbly redhead with enormous breasts and a big ass.

We had met the previous evening and talked for over two hours. Denise was very tactile and loved my English accent. We got along just great but it was time for me to call it a night as I had a breakfast meeting the following morning. No later today as it was nearly one am. George asked if I'd like to dinner with them and I readily agreed.

We fixed to meet at seven pm in the bar. I stood up and shook hands with George. Leaning over, I pulled Denise to her feet and kissed her on both cheeks. She pulled me closer and her huge tits squashed against my chest. I pulled away quickly and made my way towards to the exit.

When I got to my room, all I could think of was Denise and those huge tits. As I undressed, my cock was rock hard, I closed my eyes, imagining her naked and stroked myself until relief came as I shot all over my stomach. I fell asleep and woke up with a raging hard-on that, again, needed pulling to get rid of it. Denise was my inspiration as I used my hand to make myself cum.

As I walked into the bar at seven o'clock, I saw George and Denise sitting at a quiet table in the corner away from other people. George was dressed in shirt and slacks and Denise was wearing a tight low cut top and skirt. Her long red hair hung loose down her back. As I approached the table, George stood and we shook hands. Denise stood and pulled me close, allowing me to kiss her on each cheek. My cock started to stir at the feeling of her pressed against me.

"That's nice," she whispered as she pulled away and sat down again next to her husband.

We chatted over drinks then moved to the restaurant for dinner. It was a hot evening so we were able to sit outside on the terrace. They talked about their home in the Mid West close to St Louis and their two children. Both their kids had flown the nest and George and Denise were enjoying the freedom of being alone in the house. Both worked and they were happy to be on vacation because it meant that they had a more relaxing atmosphere to enjoy each other sexually.

"It also gives us time to experiment," said Denise.

"It's okay for you two, I'm travelling alone so have to resort to wanking," I replied.

Both laughed and Denise excused herself to go to the restroom.

"Maybe we can help to relieve your frustration, "George said with a smile "We like to experiment when away from home on vacation and I am sure Denise would love you to join us tonight. "

I accepted the invitation if Denise was agreeable. When Denise returned she sat next to me leaving George alone on the other side of the table. George explained that I would be happy to join them if she agreed. Denise smiled and rested her hand on my thigh.

"Let's finish our wine and go to our room." Denise rubbed her hand on my thigh, working towards my crotch.

We paid the bill and walked to the elevator. There was just the three of us in the elevator as we ascended to the fourth floor. Denise held my hand and George asked if it was Okay to take some picictures and film us. He said it was for their private use on cold winter nights. I'm not sure why, but I agreed and Denise kissed me on the lips.

"Thanks,Mike, we will keep the pictures safe, " she said with a reassuring smile.

George unlocked the door and stood aside to let his wife enter. His hand patted her huge ass as she walked past him. He also patted my butt as I walked in. This surprised me as I had never had any experience with a man and it had never crossed my mind that George may be bisexual. I have to admit that I was curious and not upset by George's actions. The room was large with a king size bed and two large lounge chairs. Denise excused herself and disappeared into the bathroom. I sat in one of the chairs as George set up the cam by which time Denise had returned wearing a white see through nightdress.

What wonderful sight, her huge breasts hanging free with long nipples and bushy pubic hair. Yes, she was a natural rehead. I stood as she walked towards me and we embraced. We shared a long lingering french kiss as my hands explored her ass and she squashed those huge breasts against me. My cock twitched and hardened further. I looked over to see George had undressed, revealing a hard dick about the same size as mine. I was happy that he was average size. Denise snaked her hand between us and rubbed my cock through my clothing.

"Oh, George! Mike has a nice hard cock for us!" she exclaimed.

Denise reached to loosen my belt and uzip me as I removed my shirt. My trousers dropped to the floor revealing the tent in my boxers. She slipped a hand inside and wrapped her fat fingers around my penis. It seemed to grow even bigger as she played with it. She slid my boxers down and I stepped out of them. She pushed me back into the chair and knelt down. She started to squeeze my stiff nipples then suck on them then. Her tongue trialled down my body, licking my belly button and I felt her hand cup my balls.

Denise leaned in again and lapped up the clear droplets now oozing from the head of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the engorged head, then

trialled down the sensitive underside of my throbbing shaft. She sucked on my balls then her tongue moved back along the underside licking back up to the thick mushroom head.

Her hands gently caressed my balls as she took just the head of my cock in her mouth. My hands ran through her hair, my body arching in an attempt to thrust deeper into her mouth. Denise allowed all of my cock in and to the back of her throat. She raised her head, pulling her mouth almost completely off me before taking it all in again. She sucked hard, her tongue continuously swirling around my throbbing member.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted, feeling my whole body tense as my orgasm rocked through me.

This seemed to encourage her to suck more and caress my balls as whilst I emptied myself into her mouth. She released my cock, just keeping the head in her mouth, making sure to captured all of my semen. Once finished she let my flaccid member drop from her mouth and smiled at me. She was a great cocksucker!!!

She stood, walked over to George and kissed him, transferring most of my cum into his mouth while she stroked his erect cock. I sat there regaining my composure as I watched Denise wanking her husband. After a short while, she left him frustrated and moved back to me. She removed her night dress, our eyes locked while she stood proudly naked before me. She created an erotic image with her massive tits, long nipples and a mass of red hair covering her sex.

We hugged and our lips met again. Our tongues exploring each other's mouth as I reached round and took a firm hold of her round ass, pulling those plump cheeks apart. My cock had become hard again feeling her body pressed against me. I manouvered her toward the bed and pushed her so that she was on the matress with her legs dangling over the edge.

As I kissed her, my hands found her tits and my fingers gently stroked her hardening nipples. When I sucked at one taut bud, she moaned in pleasure. I nibbled softly with my teeth before moving to the other nipple. Her breathing became heavier as I trialled my tongue down over her ample stomach, my hands moving under her, parting the plump mounds of her rear.

I positioned myself between her legs, one over each shoulders. I teased the inside of her thighs with my tongue, careful not to come to close to the soft folds of flesh that were wet with her arousal. I inhaled the musky smell of her lust, noting that she'd waxed the slick lips of her glorious pussy.

Using my thumbs, I opened her thick outer pussy lips, blewing a gentle breath of air across the heated flesh of her pussy. I lowered my head and began my assault, licking from the furrowed opening to her rear and up, stopping just short of the distended nub of her clit. Slowly, I pushed one finger inside her warm, wet hole, surprised to discover how tight she was.

I felt her hands on my head, pushing my face onto her aroused flesh. My lips found her clit and kissed it softly. I was rewarded with a sensual moan and felt her holding me in place. I pushed another finger into her quivering channel. As I began finger fucking her, I felt her arch closer to me, her body tense, signaling her pending release.

"Oh God!Mike!AAHHHGGGG!"she cried, bathing my fingers and mouth with her sweet womanly juices.

I continued my assault on her clit, pulling my fingers from her trembling cave and running them down to the puckered opening at her rear. Slowly, I pushed one finger into her tight opening and felt her body tense as another powerful climax claimed her.

We shifted further onto the bed to relax and I could feel Denise's sweat drenched body against me. We had a long lingering kiss and I stroked her huge tits, gently caressing her hard nipples with my finger tips. She teased my nipples then her fingers ran down my body until she reached my rock hard erection. I drew in a harsh breath when her fingernails gently ran along my cock. With her fingers wrapped around my rock hard shaft, she began slow steady movements, causing waves of pleasure to consume my entire body.

"I want this inside me," she whispered.

"How do you like it, Denise?" I asked as my cock throbbed in her hand.

"Doggie style, please, Mike! Fuck me from behind! " she said, moving onto her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her, startled slightly when I heard George speak. I had forgotten he was there.

"Wait, Mike, You need to use a rubber, Let me help you". He moved behind me and I could feel his hard cock against my ass.

George opened my ass cheeks and rubbed his cock between them.He held his cock in place then reached round with the other hand and gently grabbed my throbbing erection. I was surprised that I enjoyed the feeling of another man's hand stroking my cock.

My breath was coming in short gasps and my body stiffened slightly as he rolled the condom over my rod then guided me to his wife's hot cunt. As I pushed into her tight wet hole, I felt her muscles tighten around my cock. I started with slow gentle strokes and George was still close behind me, his hands stroking my ass cheeks, his cock rubbing against my asshole.

My arousal heightened as I continued to drive my cock in and out of his wife's tight pussy. When I sensed her approaching orgasm, I increased the pace, feeling her wetness flowing around my cock. George reached around and began massaging my heavy balls. That was enough to take me over the top and I exploded, grunting through my release..

He continued to massage my balls while my cock remained deep in Denise's pussy. He spread my ass, I felt his stiff rod at my anus.

Oh god! he going to fuck me! I thought.

Suddenly, he released my balls and stood back allowing me to pull myself from his wife's cunt. On impulse, I kissed each of her plump ass cheeks, then got off the bed and quickly headed to the bathroom to remove the condom and clean up.

When I returned, I saw that George was laying on the bed with Denise leaning over him, his cock in her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on his cock, her hands massaged his balls. I lay beside Denise playing with her breasts while she gave her husband an erotic blowjob.

She released his cock when she sensed he was close and began stroking, watching as his cum exploded from the engorged head, landing on her massive tits. Some of his spunk hit my hands and Denise brought my fingers to her mouth, cleaning them while George leaned forward and licked his own cum from her breasts.

We lay on the bed relaxing, Denise between George and me.

"We have really enjoyed tonight," Denise said breathlessly, a broad smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Curacao Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds