• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Metamorphosis Ch. 01

Dark Metamorphosis Ch. 01

12

Angela sat in her spacious office staring blankly at her cluttered computer desktop. She was restless. An employee-hours spreadsheet lay over a Word document containing policy she was updating in addition to a potential contract worker's resume. Her eyes stared at the screen yet her mind was running amok, straining to get free.

Early in the month something had changed within Angela. A metamorphosis of her mind and her body was under way and she could feel the change coming on within her. It was as if a biological clock went off inside her – not the usual biological clock wary husbands are all too frightened of though. Angela was certainly not getting baby crazy.

There was a weak knock at the office door. Angela quickly tried to snap out of her mental stupor and stood up. She quickly ran her slender fingers through her long brown hair and smoothed her black pinstripe suit over herself as she strode to the door.

"Hello Gareth, nice to meet you," Angela extended her elegantly manicured hand as she opened the door and greeted the timid man standing behind it.

Gareth nodded nervously and started fidgeting with his cheap blue tie.

"Why don't you come inside and we'll get started, shall we?" Angela asked warmly, trying to coax some conversation from the twitchy job-hopeful, and attempting to melt the ice.

As a HR representative for twenty years she had become very good at her job. She was adept at treading tenderly around co-worker's sensitivities while still managing to maintain some order over the much-despised bureaucracy that went behind the scenes to run the company. However as a 41 year old woman something long forgotten in her mind was catching up to her.

Angela sat down and began the job interview with Gareth. The position was for an IT job, something she knew very little about, but she had her set questions and the rest of the interview ran on autopilot. Angela let her mind wander.

She was outwardly a very happy and successful woman. She was reasonably well-off, she had a husband, Graham, other women were often confiding in her they were jealous of, and she had two wonderful teenage kids – Kate was 19 and Gary was 17 – that she was incredibly proud of.

However part of her identity was missing. An integral part of Angela had been squashed into the corners of her soul. This part of her was what had come back to her very suddenly and gripped her very brutally recently.

Angela was a submissive.

She was a sexual bottom – she had felt it and fantasized about it since she was a teenager herself – but as high school, university, study pressure, careers, family life, and real life caught up to her she found this fetish of hers pushed way back into her mind and out of her life.

Her job, as it was, involved her giving orders and taking control. Her family life, though sweet, stoked none of the fire that lay dormant inside her. Graham was a handsome, caring husband but Angela had felt for a while that his efforts to sexually please her were too thoughtful and planned. And certainly too gentle.

Angela the submissive needed far stronger attentions. She craved discipline, humiliation, and restraint. She needed to give up control, to be forced against her will, to be beaten like a tramp. There were a myriad of sexually debauched scenarios fluctuating through Angela's dirty mind of late. That is why a fierce tingle had crept into her belly. That is why she found herself taking extra long showers, soaking in the hot water thinking of a new identity for herself. That is why she knew she needed a change.

After the interview, Gareth left feeling slightly more open and successful and again Angela sunk into her chair. She brought up the list of employees to the screen again. Angela resumed going through it looking at personnel with new eyes.

"Natalie Carmichael," she said to herself as she brought up a photo of a bright-eyed youthful woman with blonde hair cut in a modern bob up to her jawline and a toothy smile. She looked into the woman's eyes and tried to vividly imagine what sort of lover she would be.

"Arthur Simons," Angela's mind drifted to this new possibility. A sharply defined face of a man with stubble and no smile whatsoever. She looked at his stern face and imagined him roughly pulling her hair as she sucked on his erect penis. Her imagination seemed to only go down this one new road lately.

"Terry Howerson,"

"Julie Johnson,"

"Tiffany Reed" she continued while picturing euphoric sex with the person in the photographs.

Her hand slid down between her legs to rub the ache that was developing and she pressed her fingers over her tailor-made suit pants directly into her soft mound. Would any of these people be strong enough to control her, she wondered.

When Sarah walked in a half hour later Angela had moved back to her office work. She was tapping away at the keyboard as Sarah knocked sharply at the door and let herself in.

"Hey Ang, how's your day been?" she breezed in her sing-song voice.

Angela sighed, "Fine, I guess. I got that interview out of the way finally, thank god. The little runt finally showed up."

"Was he the tiny man I saw waiting for the elevator just before? Very nervous?"

"Yes, probably." Angela replied vacantly.

Sarah could sense something distant in her friend.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong?"

Angela looked at her. Sarah was one of the cadetship applicants that had entered the business before even finishing her degree. She had been shown the ropes of the office by Angela and had been told to take any problems to her by dismissive supervisors. That meant the two had had much face time together and had gotten to know each other reasonably well. Sarah was 22 and had her hair died chocolate brown a fortnight ago. She was one of the more fashionably dressed girls in the office because she was still so young and vibrant.

Sarah held Angela's gaze as she thought how to answer her question. Her eyes were very strong-willed, Angela thought.

She swallowed the saliva that was welling inside her mouth and knew this was it – this was the beginning of her journey, if only she could be brave enough to take the first step.

"Please shut the door, Sarah"

Sarah immediately detected the urgency in the woman's suddenly croaky voice and after a beat pushed the door closed, shutting them from the rest of the office.

"What's the matter Ang?" Sarah asked tenderly, the girl genuinely concerned.

Angela's heart was beating intensely fast, pumping adrenaline through her beautiful, sleek body. She shut her eyes – she couldn't take Sarah's steely gaze. When she opened them she lowered her view to Sarah's feet.

"Sarah," Angela began, "I want you to dominate me."

There was a long, barren pause in the room as Angela immediately regretted saying what she did. She couldn't bring herself to look at Sarah.

Finally, "What?" Sarah asked unnervingly coolly.

"Please. I think I'm a submissive and I don't know where to turn."

Another long pause.

Angela tried to fill the silence.

"I've found myself needing to be abused. Do you know what I mean? I want to be restrained, spanked, slapped, fucked," Angela heard Sarah draw in a sharp breath as she said that. "tied up, humiliated. I want to lose control of my life altogether, Sarah. It's too normal. I don't need normal. I don't deserve comfortable."

Angela looked up at Sarah, her eyes watery now.

Sarah was still motionless. She watched the older woman as she pieced this together in her head. Some parts made sense – the job, the marriage, the routine, the rut.

"Please," Angela begged, "I know you're capable of this."

Angela started sobbing. She regretted what she'd said but she meant every word. In her mind she saw Sarah storm out of the room and that was it, Angela would get fired for sexual harassment. Not to mention charges filed against her, or what her family or co-workers would think of her, the filthy whore. Surely, she was though, Angela thought.

Sarah quickly looked over to the office door to make sure it was closed before finally speaking. She watched Angela in her immaculate suit as she sobbed and started noticing things about her she'd never noticed. Angela's perfume smelled incredibly good. Angela's pink blouse was unbuttoned down to the top two and her skin looked smooth and luscious. Her neck, where she must spray her perfume, Sarah thought, seemed so tender and delicate. Also drawn to her expensively cut hair that fell lightly on her shoulders, full brown hair that gave an air of femininity and upper class. Sarah noticed Angela's firm legs, very attractive for a woman her age, and how the black material of the pants wrapped tightly around her knees, her thighs, her crotch, her ass. Sarah breathed shallowly. Ok. Ok.

"Is that how you beg?" Sarah snapped, the voice ripping through the room like a shot from a gun.

Angela looked up astonished, eyes bleary with tears. There was fire behind Sarah's clear eyes.

"Um, well," she stammered, "No."

Sarah abruptly stood up.

"No, what?"

"N-no, mistress."

Sarah smiled to herself. This could be fun she thought.

Angela went red-faced. This is it she thought.

"That's right, I know how lowly you think of yourself. I want to see you beg like a woman of your calibre should."

Sarah paced slowly over to the far corner of the room and sat down on the edge of the small drawers Angela used for her papers.

Angela watched Sarah move, so purposefully, so in control – it aroused her completely. The twenty two year old in her tight, knee-length blue skirt and her sexy, black stockings with her arms crossed, awaiting the next move of this woman whom she had just professed her secret, lurid fetish to.

Sliding off her chair, Angela got on all fours and very slowly crawled herself over to her new mistress' feet. Sarah watched the stunning woman transformed before her; her head lowered to the floor in humiliation, her firm ass and womanly hips swaying with each timid step.

She began gently kissing the young girl's feet and legs.

"Please mistress," Angela interrupted her tender kisses, "Please take a worthless slut like me to train and discipline." More soft kisses, further up Sarah's legs this time. "Please take enough pity on me to find the time to abuse this miserable cunt of yours."

Angela was back to sobbing, this time into Sarah's thighs. Sarah had not yet moved in the slightest.

Suddenly she reached out and grabbed the woman by her hair, pulling her away from her silky smooth legs. Sarah yanked Angela up off her knees by her long brown hair. Then, just as suddenly, she slapped Angela across the face.

Angela yelped and looked shocked, but Sarah noted that she did not bring her hands up to her face for comfort. She leant in to Angela's ear and whispered, "Are you sure you want this?"

Her family and husband briefly crossed Angela's mind, and her sister, her father and mother – what would they say if they saw her like this? If they knew this horrid, kinky side of her?

"Yes mistress," Angela whispered back solemnly as if she had given up yet felt free at the same time, "I really do."

This was all Sarah needed to hear.

She roughly pushed Angela back down to the floor with a brutality she had never been aware she possessed.

"Take off your blouse and bra, cunt."

Angela wasted not a second, scrambling to appease her mistress. Her breasts bounced free from their constraints as she dropped her clothing and her inhibitions to the floor.

Angela had perky, hand-sized breasts with lovely sensitive nipples. Her nipples pointed out obscenely, almost daring a bold enough lover to pull them harder than she would consider pleasurable. Perhaps to twist them beyond the tenderness of sensitivity to the realm of utter pain and mutilation. Angela's waist was still trim and sexy at her age and her stomach had the firmness of a woman who never missed her bi-weekly pilates class.

Sarah noticed this and had a brief thought of what Angela looked like in her tight gym gear - elastic stretched over that taut body, her breasts bouncing ever so slightly with each step, her ass a perfect swollen hemisphere as she bends herself over continually, working up a seductive sweat. It was a delicious image.

"Now your pants. Take them off. I want to see what my slut looks like."

Angela slid out of her pants and knelt on the carpet in her panties. She wore a delicate pair of red lace French-cut panties, the kind that cupped her bottom ever so perfectly, moulded to her fine curves almost.

Sarah took a minute to inspect the submissive creature. A woman close to her mother's age. She found it extremely kinky.

"Get up," Sarah pulled Angela to her feet with her hair again, making Angela's eyes water, "Bend your worthless ass over for me."

Angela felt herself thrown over the side of her own desk. Her hands instinctively supported herself.

"Move your hands," Sarah ordered sternly taking the woman's arms and pulling them tightly behind her back. Then she pushed the near-naked woman's head firmly to the table with a loud bang.

Angela moaned softly. She was in such a vulnerable position with her ass up in the air and she wondered worriedly if any of her co-workers had heard her head hit the desk.

Sarah looked around the room for something to spank her whore with. Finally settling on her thin red belt she wore around herself, Sarah unbuckled the fashion accessory and looped it around.

Swish – she sharply struck Angela's ass. Angela gasped in pain and winced.

Again Sarah whipped her slave, making her delicious ass cheeks bounce, her whole taut body buck. Angela closed her eyes and put her head flat on the desk. The pain splintered through her full cheeks.

"I never would have guessed you were such a nasty slut." Sarah flicked the belt against Angela's bare back this time, just above her hips, which made her gasp yet again. "How did you have everyone fooled?"

Angela knew better than to speak while her mistress beat her.

"And why me? Huh? Do you get off because I'm a female too? Are you a lesbian at heart too, slut?" Another slash of leather belt cracked across Angela's ass. "Or is it because I'm half your age? Is that it? Oh my God, do you have fantasies of submitting to your daughter too, cunt?"

The fierce hits were making Angela's eyes well up. However in her warped heart of hearts she was beaming.

Sarah moved closer and slid Angela's tiny panties down over her hips and to her ankles – she was now naked infront of her new mistress.

"You sure are a fucking sexy bitch, do you know that?" Sarah spat, wondering where all this ferocity had come from - why whipping a naked, cowering woman old enough to be her mother turned her on so much. She was intensely wet between her legs.

"Come here cunt," she commanded, pulling Angela by her hair; jerking her body around and upright suddenly face-to-face with Sarah's crotch. Sarah pushed her slut's face into her mound, through her skirt and panties, hard enough to block her breathing. She raunchily moved her hips and ground herself against her slave's eager face. Angela took a big ragged breath when Sarah let her free, only to have her turn around and push Angela's face into her tight, young ass.

Angela was so turned on being treated like this, her pussy had started to run down her legs.

"Yes bitch," Sarah moaned under her breath as she held Angela's pretty face between her supple ass cheeks.

Hitching up her skirt, Sarah repeated her abuse on Angela – this time feeling the subtle curves of her face push up against her most private parts. The twenty-two year old felt Angela's nose pressed into her tiny asshole and her lips up against Sarah's pussy lips. Angela could smell the young girl's wonderful scent from that position through her pink Lycra stretch bikini panties. She breathed in the precious smell of her mistress' wet pussy and musky ass.

"Take off my panties."

Angela obeyed and reached up to remove Sarah's underwear.

"No, slut. With your teeth. God, I have to tell you everything, don't I?"

Blushing red Angela moved her face up to the small of Sarah's shapely back. She bit gingerly at the stretchy lycra material, hooking her teeth around the elastic edge. She started to tug down the girl's underwear slowly revealing her beautiful feminine curves. Inch by inch the taut expanse of flesh of Sarah's bottom was being exposed to Angela's ravishing eyes.

"Hurry up, you bitch," Sarah barked, revelling completely in this degradation of the woman who up until recently was her superior.

Angela whimpered as she struggled to finish off the job.

Finally, with her panties around her knees, Sarah shoved Angela's face back into her ass.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "Eat my pussy, slut."

With her face wedged firmly between Sarah's cheeks Angela flicked her tongue under to Sarah's dripping wet pussy. This was the first pussy she had ever tasted, though she had fantasised plenty, and was also the first lesbian experience for Sarah too. Sarah let out a ragged breath from between her teeth as Angela's tongue lapped obediently at her pussy lips.

Angela didn't know what to do with her hands so she reached between her own legs and started exploring her own cunt with her fingers.

Leaning over, Sarah felt Angela's long, slippery tongue dance over her throbbing clit and dive sensuously between the smooth fold of her pussy. Angela was trying to do a good job on her mistress' pussy – she was trying to make her satisfied. This was a need within Angela that came with the eruption of her submissive biological clock; a need to satisfy others.

Sarah was beginning to feel tingles in her belly and knees. God, she thought, I'm about to cum at work. She rode her slut's face even harder, pushing her tongue up into her pussy further and dainty nose into her asshole. Sarah felt Angela's bottom lip brush against her clitoris as she grunted and licked her pussy like an animal.

"Don't stop, you piece of shit..." Sarah gritted her teeth as the absolute kinkiness of what she was doing flooded her mind and her orgasm, swimming outward from her belly, flooded her body. Angela panted into her juices as she worked her tongue harder, all the while sliding her fingers into her own sopping cunt.

Suddenly Sarah jerked her head upward, eyes closed, and began to shudder. Her hands propping herself up on the bench as she bent her young body backward in ecstatic pleasure, hips arched back and her long hair flowing down her back.

She rode out her orgasm on Angela's face, bucking and grunting her sex down on her slave's open mouth.

Angela could taste Sarah's juices as they ran into her mouth – sweet, tasty juices that only a girl with minimal sexual experience could produce. This, of course, turned Angela on even more.

Happy that she had brought her mistress to a mind-blowing orgasm, Angela sat back on her haunches and looked up at Sarah with a puppy-dog smile, her face covered in a sheen of Sarah's wetness.

It took Sarah a few minutes to readjust herself.

"Oh no, you're not done yet," she said catching a glimpse of Angela's slightly satisfied face. She reached behind herself and pulled her plump ass cheeks apart to reveal her tiny pink asshole. "Now you're going to eat my ass, filthy whore."

Angela had never put her mouth on another person's shithole before but she was clearly going to try now. She had no choice and she loved it. She threw her face directly into the musky centre of Sarah's perky ass and began licking the girl's butthole.

Sarah sighed in pleasure. She had never had someone lick her ass before – her boyfriend would never do it, saying that assholes were disgusting and only gay men showed any interest in them. This kinky whore with her tongue in her shithole certainly wasn't a gay man, Sarah giggled to herself as she felt Angela's silky smooth tongue travel up and down the length of her crevice once again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Metamorphosis Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds