• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut in Training

Slut in Training

After months of virtual slut-training with my new Master, today was finally the day we were going to meet. I was picking him up at the airport at 1:00 pm. Of course, I had spent days preparing for this moment...I wanted everything to be perfect. I had gone to the day spa the day before for a full-body massage. I wanted my skin to be as soft as silk. I had my nails done. French Manicure. I was sure he was going to like that. I had my hair done by my stylist. I loved the way it felt when she straightened it. It was so soft, and long. I'm always surprised how long my hair really is when it's straight, instead of curly; almost touching my waist. Perfect for my Master to tangle his hands in, if he chose to. I took extra care trimming and shaving my puss, making sure that my lips were smooth and supple.

The outfit I selected was once again chose with him in mind. He always demanded that I had easy-access. He didn't want any excuses when he instructed me to put my fingers deep in my ass, or rub my juices all over my breasts. I started with a black lace pair of panties; the style made my ass look phenomenal. Being crotchless didn't hurt either. Black lace matching bra, pushing the girls up and practically spilling over. I decided to wear fishnet stocking with a garter belt. I was going to strip for my Master and thought the more I had to take off, the better. I topped the "outfit" with a very short black leather skirt, a very deep-v top, and the highest, pointiest black heels I could find. I'm sure I was going to look ridiculous walking around the airport dressed like that, but I didn't care. I wasn't dressed like this for strangers, or for myself, I was dressed like this because this is how my Master liked me to dress. Everything I did, I was doing for him.

I was so nervous waiting for him...I knew I could please him over the internet, but could I please him in person? Would he like what he saw? What if he didn't!?? Finally, I saw him. How did I know? My Master, or Slut Teaser as he likes to call himself, was the most confident, sexy man walking off that plan. I almost lost my breath. Since we had everything pre-arranged, I knew better than to speak to him, or show my excitement. He wanted everything to remain "business like", so after briefly acknowledging me, we walked in silence to my car. The car ride was almost unbearable for me. I wanted him. Now. But I knew that was not the way we played the game. But little did my Master know I had a surprise waiting for him. A gift, you could say. And my gift was waiting for us back at my place...

I led him to the bedroom and sat him down in a chair I had placed in the center of the room. Of course, I had everything all ready for him (well, probably more for me). Candles, music, etc. I thought he would freak out if he saw rose petals so I left those out. But it was pretty obvious that I was hoping for a more "romantic" evening. I starting swaying my hips and removing my clothes. I used every opportunity I could with him sitting in the chair. I would bend down with my ass towards him as I slowly removed my stockings...I straddled him wearing my crotchless panties and asked him if he would help me remove my bra. I couldn't help but put one of my nipples in his mouth...ohhhhh the feel of his wet, warm tongue circling my nipples and then gently biting made me dripping wet. He must have felt my wetness, because the next thing I knew he stood up and starting to give me my first order for the night.

"I want you to put 4 fingers in your ass," he said. This was not a surprise to me. He had been trying to get me to be able to do that for some time.

"Wait," I whispered, sitting him back down in the chair. "I have something for you."

I walked over the closet and opened it. He hadn't realized that the closet was partially open, and sitting there was MY slut. There he was sitting there with a ball gag in his mouth, tied to the chair, with only one hand free to masturbate. I knew from all the time I had spent with my pet that it was driving him crazy seeing his Mistress performing for another man. After I opened the door completely, I turned around to my Master. The expression on his face was priceless. I reached down to untie him from the chair and remove his ball gag.

"I brought him here for you. My pet loves to be humiliated and has been instructed to follow your directions for today only."

I would not even be able to come close to describing the next few hours. Whatever my Master usually asked me to do, he instructed my pet to do it to me instead. As usual, my ass came first. He wanted him to lick around my asshole, to get it nice and wet, and then demanded he tongue fuck it. Oh my god, feeling my pet's tongue in my ass was incredible. Since my pet loves to be humiliated, I'm usually saying mean and nasty things to him, degrading him. But in reality, he's fucking hot. That's probably the thing I have the most difficult time with him as his Mistress. I have to keep a cool distance between us. Not today. Today I was getting to fuck my slut, and please my Master at the time.

Finally, my Master joined us. He had instructed my pet to fuck my pussy, hard, and he wanted to fuck my mouth. No problem. I took his 10" cock and started sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. Mmmmmmm...he tasted so good. I rubbed the pre-cum from the tip of his cock all over his cock and slowly licked it off. I grabbed his balls and massaged them as I took him whole in my mouth. My pet was following his directions perfectly. Every time he pounded my pussy, my Master's cock would go deeper in my mouth. I had told him once that I was practicing deep-throating for him, and I think today I was successful. His moans told me everything I needed to know.

I finally couldn't take it anymore...

My pet was furiously fucking my pussy, with his expert (not that I would ever tell him that) hand playing with my clit. Oh it felt so good. His cock, I knew from experience, was beautiful and just thinking that it was now inside of me, fucking me...mmmmm. I almost had an orgasm right there.

Then I had my Master's cock buried deep in my mouth. Fucking it, hard. His hands on top of my head, pushing it further in, deeper and deeper down my throat. You could tell by all the moaning and groaning that was going on in that room that we were all close.

"Mistress, may I cum, please?" my slut asked.

"It's Master, today" he was told. "And yes, you m—"

Before my Master could give my slut permission to cum, I had the most fantastic fucking orgasm you could ever imagine. I squirted my hot pussy juice everywhere, which must have thrown my slut over the edge, because I felt him explode inside of me. And between the two of us, my Master had no chance. I did everything I could to swallow everything that he gave me, but let some fall down my face and onto my breasts.

"Lick her clean!" my Master demands. And being the good pet that he is, without saying a word, he walks next to me, bends down, and starts licking my Master's cum off of me. I lay there, motionless, as his tongue runs along the side of me face, lapping up the still-hot, white cum dripping down. His tongue follows the trail it left down to my breasts. My Master is watching every move intensely. "Now kiss my slut. I want her to taste ME!"

My pet finishes licking me clean and moves back up to kiss me. Knowing him as well as I do, I knew this was terrifying for him. He had barely been allowed to touch me for most of the time that we spent together, and now today he had fucked my ass with his tongue, played with my clit, fucked my pussy with his cock, licked cum off me, and now he was told to kiss me; one of the most intimate acts between two people. As his face came closer to mine, I could see the uncertainty in his eyes. I gently grabbed his face between my hands and slowly lowered my lips onto his. He closed his eyes and parted them ever so slightly. I use my tongue to open his mouth further, and plunge it deep inside. I was in fucking heaven! I could still taste my Master's sweet-salty cum, and not only did I get fucked by my pet, I was now kissing him. Something I would never have been to do as his Mistress. It wasn't long before my pet was reciprocating my kiss and what started out as a tentative kiss on the lips became one of the most deep, passionate kisses I had ever experienced in my life. He surprised me by biting me on the lip and I took a sharp breath in. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet again.

"Stop now" my Master instructed. "And leave." With that, my ever-so-obedient pet stood up and walked out of the room.

I lay there motionless in anticipation. What will my Master have me doing next? Did he enjoy my "gift"? Was he upset?

So many unanswered questions...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut in Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds