• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Couple Finds Love

Black Couple Finds Love

I still remember the first time I laid eyes on the man who would later become my husband. It was during the first week of September 2004. I was walking through the Newton Institute of Technology campus in Newton, Massachusetts, trying hard to get to my next class, Computer Science 101. I was a freshman and in those early days, I was always getting lost. The campus was big and kind of confusing. Fortunately, I found myself a guide. Like my knight in shiny armor, he came to my rescue. His name was Jake Samson, captain of the wrestling team.

He was something else. Six feet two inches and two hundred and thirty pounds of sturdy, muscular black athlete. With a face models would envy. I've always had a thing for tall men. I'm a small gal, only five foot six inches tall, but fine and pleasantly curvy. My skin is caramel-colored and I got long black hair framing a pretty face and a, lean nice figure. I like pretty guys and this stud was A-okay in my book. He was all that and then some. In that deep voice of his, he asked me how he could be of assistance. I grinned, and asked him where the science building was. He smiled, and told me he was heading that way. Apparently, he was a computer science major too. How about that? And that's how it all began, folks.

When I was graduating from Quincy High School in June 2004, I was really upset at not getting into Boston University. I always wanted to go there. Fortunately, my father encouraged me to apply to his alma mater, the Newton Institute of Technology. I didn't know much about N.I.T. to tell you the truth. Something about it did grab my attention, though. The school had a six-thousand-person student body, and demographically speaking, it was promising. Fifty six percent of the student body was male. How about that? At a time when most colleges and universities in America were overwhelmingly female, Newton Tech was a modern-day boy land. And if Jake Samson was any exemplar of what they had to offer, I was going to like it here.

Jake walked me to my class. His own class wasn't starting for another half hour. It was mighty nice of him to show me around. To be honest, I ended up getting lost afterwards because I didn't really pay attention. I was trying hard not to drool while checking out his fine, muscular body. I slipped him my cell-phone number before I ducked into C.S. 101. He seemed surprised. He shouldn't be. A sexy black stud with a body like his should be used to having young women aggressively coming onto him by now.

After class, I went to the cafeteria and sat down with my roommate, a tall, skinny, red-haired white chick from Kansas City named Greta Nichols. Greta was a sophomore, majoring in civil engineering. To be honest, I found her a bit too eager. However, I needed some info about a certain campus stud and since she'd been at the school longer, I figured she might know him. I was right. I shouldn't have been surprised. Greta was a jock too. She was the co-captain of the women's basketball team. She knew all about the sexy studs. I feigned interest in her measly life and she mistook that for friendship. How easy was that? She agreed to take me to the athletic complex, where the jocks trained.

While we were on our way there, Greta filled me in on a lot of things concerning the school and its various institutions and traditions. I didn't really listen. I wanted her to hurry up so we could get there quickly but she took her sweet time. What an annoying broad. What's her problem? I refrained from whacking her upside the head as she inundated me with facts I didn't want to know. According to her, the Newton Tech sports program was considered one of the best in New England. Newton Tech Department of Athletics sponsored NCAA Division Two varsity teams in men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rugby, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Fencing, Bowling, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Football, Swimming, Volleyball, Golf and Rifle along with women's Softball, Basketball, Gymnastics, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Equestrian, Bowling, Field Hockey, Rugby, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Golf and Rifle. I stared at Greta. Sounds like an impressive program, I thought. Thanks for the info. So, where's the sexy studs at?

We got into the gymnasium, where lots of young men and women in brightly colored uniforms practiced their various sports. I saw wrestlers along with male and female volleyball players. I scanned the groups of student-athletes until I saw the one I was looking for. There he was. Like a predator's gaze, my eyes zeroed in on my prey. Jake Samson stood among his peers. He looked really good wearing his gold and red wrestling uniform. I watched him practicing wrestling moves with some guy. Jake picked up the slightly bigger guy and tossed him on the mat. I don't know why but I started clapping. Greta looked at me and smirked. My eyes flashed. What in hell was this bitch smirking at? If I had the time, I'd wipe that smirk off her face by imprinting my hand on her ugly mug. Instead, I smiled and applauded for my man-to-be.

As soon as possible, I made my way toward Jake. He smiled when he saw me. I grinned. Hello, stud. What's cooking? I congratulated him on his athletic prowess. He smiled shyly and shrugged. I noticed that this manly stud had trouble looking me in the eye. I smiled all the more. I know a surefire way to help a man get over shyness. Two hours of passionate sex with me will cure him. Permanently. It's been scientifically proven, okay?

I didn't waste any time. I asked Jake if he was doing anything after the practice session. He said no. I smiled, and told him I'd love to have dinner with him. In a friendly fashion. I was new to the school and wanted to make friends. He hesitated. I patted his muscular arm and told him that I felt safe knowing strong men like him roamed the campus. He grinned bashfully, and told me he'd try his best. Greta rolled her eyes. I pinched her. She yelped. I shrugged, then I laughed girlishly, and Jake laughed too. This time, he did look me in the eye. Just what I expected. And he was hooked. That night, we had our first date.

Three nights later, I took Jake to my dorm and had my way with him. I fucked his brains out. First, I got him naked and laid him on my bed. Then the fun times began. I slowly licked him from head toe. He was nervous at first but when I started working my magic, he quickly relaxed and enjoyed himself. I kissed a path from face to his washboard stomach and finally down to his groin. I gasped when I saw the brother's dick. That thing was huge. It looked more like a third leg than a dick. I held it in my hands. Yep, I was right. My man was definitely packing. At least ten inches long and quite thick. Also, he was uncut. I didn't care one way or another. I just wanted to get a taste of his jimmy.

And taste it I did. I slowly took his cock into my mouth. I must say it was easier said than done. We're talking about more than ten inches of big black cock here. However, I tried my best. I sucked his dick head and stroked his balls. Jake groaned and urged me to continue. Slowly but surely, I worked my magic on him. In no time, he was hard as hell. I watched him grow even harder. Next, I put a condom on that bad boy and hitched myself a ride. I climbed on top of Jake and slowly lowered myself onto his member. He placed his hands on my hips and thrust into me. When I felt him enter me, I bit my lips. Hot damn, it hurt! Honestly, I felt like I was being split in half. Still, I had to have more. So I put my hands on his shoulders for support and rode him for all he was worth. We fucked and sucked until we both lay exhausted on the bed.

Afterwards, as we lay there, neither of us could move. Folks, it was that good. And that's how it all began. Jake was surprised to meet a chick who liked sex as much as he did. We had a lot of fun together. We'd do it in a deserted library, an empty conference room and sometimes in the men's room. Wherever he wanted me, I was game. The other girls on campus were mad jealous. They couldn't believe I got him to myself. We began dating seriously and got hitched after graduation. I got my Bachelors degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Newton Tech and will be getting my Master's degree from Cambridge in a couple of years. Jake got his undergraduate engineering degree from Newton Tech and now continues his studies at Boston College. We live in a nice apartment in Boston's Back Bay. Life is good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Couple Finds Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 350 milliseconds