• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elle Ch. 02

Elle Ch. 02

123

Chapter Three

He glanced back at her as he bent to rummage in his bag. The heat of her arousal was painfully obvious as he watched her drop her head and breathe deeply, desperately trying to regain her composure. The welts of the crop were red and tender across the smooth pale flesh of her round bottom, her small breasts heaved with each onerous breath and her long brown hair cascaded down her naked back as she stood restrained by her wrists to the chains suspended from the ceiling, her legs forced apart by the spreader bar attached to the cuffs that secured her ankles.

His heart could have burst with pleasure as he watched for a few moments longer; absorbing the beauty of her submission, relishing in the mental high it gave him.

She raised her eyes to his as he wandered back across the room toward her, dropping the items in his grasp to the floor at her feet and within an instant he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pulled her body tightly into his chest. His lips pressed firmly and lovingly to hers as he pushed his tongue between her teeth. She met his tongue with the flutter of her own, moaning into his mouth as his kiss grew ever more passionate, hungry, devouring her lips as he felt them yield to his assault, his hand running soothingly over the marks on her skin made by his crop and slowly gliding over her back.

She felt his rock hard shaft stretching against the rough material of his jeans as he pressed tightly against her, pulling her further into his kiss. His hand moved deeply into her hair as he swiftly pulled her head back, suddenly breaking away and exposing her neck. His tongue trailed over her ear, sending the ache inside her spiraling out of control, barely resisting the urge to beg him to fuck her right where they stood.

He whispered hotly, "I love you, Elle, and I am going to take what I need from you."

The lust was heavy in his voice, like honey flowing from warm fresh toast. She opened her mouth to speak and he instantly moved his finger to cover her lips.

"Do you want to be punished again?" he said sharply.

His eyes flashed darkly with momentary annoyance before returning to blue pools of burning passion as she closed her mouth and dropped her gaze from his, remembering the rules and feeling thoroughly whipped like a dog slapped by its owner with a rolled-up newspaper.

He bent his head and kissed her neck, biting it hard, drawing an audible gasp from her as he continued running his lips and his tongue slowly downwards, enjoying every inch it travelled. He kissed along her collarbone, his hands rising up and over her abdomen and rib cage to cup her milky white breasts. His fingertips trailed over the word 'SLUT' that he had inked onto her body earlier that evening.

Her pink nipples were fully erect and highly sensitive as his mouth reached them each in turn, each hot and masculine breath washing over the sensitive nubs. Elle whimpered softly, his tenderness drowning her and soothing the ache that had settled within her. He sucked her left nipple in between his teeth and bit it softly, hearing her cry out as she resisted the natural urge to pull away from his bite, yet arching against him, hungry for more.

He held her firmly in his grasp as he looked at her with intense fervour and authority.

"Do not close your beautiful eyes," he softly commanded.

She immediately straightened her posture as he lowered himself down her body, dropping to his knees to kiss her low on her stomach, just above her smooth, perfectly shaved mound, running his tongue lower and lower, hovering briefly over her hot moist pussy. Elle could feel his breath on her labia as his mouth was so tantalisingly close, she could hardly breathe. Forcing herself to keep her eyes open as his sensitive touch overpowered her with pleasurable sensory overload.

He could smell her, the sweet musky aroma of her glistening pussy and the single bead of sweat that slowly trickled down her spine. Her scent filled his entire being as he let a low growl escape from deep within his chest.

He shifted on his knees and slowly licked the sensitive dip in her skin where the top of her left thigh joined her pubis; his favourite part of her body, never quite touching the swollen lips of her pussy with his mouth even though he knew if he permitted her to speak, she would instantly beg him to delve inside of her with his tongue.

She was melting. Her body was screaming for him, every fibre within her was crying out for his physical attention. She tilted her head back, resisting the urge to close her eyes as she softly whimpered. It had taken every effort she had tonight to hold back the orgasmic waves that were now raging within her like a heavy storm, but she could not bear the thought of disappointing him again. Her orgasms belonged to him and she would not allow herself to release without his permission.

She softly murmured to herself, "Oh, God!... Oh, God...Oh..."

He couldn't resist a wry smile as he heard her soft moans. He breathed deeply and reluctantly managed to pull himself away, his hand reaching for the red ball gag and black silk blindfold he had dropped to the floor when he had kissed her. He remained on his knees as he looked up at her. "Elle" he said simply, almost coldly, calling her back from the brink of subspace. He did not want her to feel the all encompassing depths of that hypnotic utopia just yet; he needed her to remain focused, he needed her to see what was on the floor at her feet. She calmed herself and fixed her gaze on his as he took the items in his hand.

It was then she saw it. She had forgotten about it until just now.

Her eyes flew wide open in fear as she glimpsed the long thin brown case that rested on the floor by his knees.

"Something wrong, princess?" he enquired, a narrow smile flickering across his lips as he lifted the clasp with one finger to open the case.

Her heart was pounding so rapidly in her chest that she felt it would burst right out of her body as she screamed at herself from deep within her mind to keep calm. The lid flipped backwards as he slowly opened the box, keeping his stormy blue eyes fixed intently on hers, revealing the long, beautifully carved bone handle, the dim light of the wood burner and the candles that illuminated the dark dungeon softly catching on the sharp titanium blade of the 4-inch knife as it glinted menacingly from within the confines of the case.

She gasped as the beads of sweat that were forming on her forehead started to drip slowly towards her temple. Her body ached with the extreme desire to flee, and never look back. All these emotions, sensations and desires were struggling inside of her, and she, a mute witness to their battle for supremacy.

"Do you want to reconsider your safe-word, Elle?" he asked her, a serious look spreading within his darkening eyes.

"This is your last opportunity to speak, before I gag you."

* * * *

When they had first met and started to discuss their separate interests in what some might call the 'fetish' of dominance and submission, they had spent hours upon hours discussing their sexuality, what each believed to be the fundamentals of the D/s dynamic.

The relationship between dominant and submissive was as complex or as simplistic as the couple wanted to make it, but the basic rules always remained in place.

Safe, sane and consensual - in all acts of BDSM.

Hard limits were never overstepped, not even in punishment, unless she chose to relinquish them to him, of her own free will. Tonight was the first time she had made that decision. She had offered him her limits, all of them, and with them she had chosen to demonstrate her absolute trust, respect and submission.

She had given herself to him. For the first time in their relationship, he owned all of her. She had once heard a quote that had lodged itself firmly in the recesses of her mind:

"Love is, giving him the power to destroy you, and trusting him not to."

She trusted him completely, with her very life.

They had agreed on limits right at the start, and over time, and with his masterful dominance, he drew her further and further into submission, her overwhelming desire to please and serve him was all encompassing as he pushed through her boundaries, changing her outlook and moulding her into the strong, powerful and submissive woman that he knew was buried deep within her psyche.

Tonight, it seemed, he was going to push her harder and further than he ever had before.

* * * *

"Well?" he said, waiting for her answer as she took several deep and heavy breaths. She pulled lightly on the chains that were suspending her arms above her head and looked deep into his eyes, knowing she would get lost there if she stared for long enough. He rose, blindfold between his fingers and cupped her face in his hands as she spoke in a barely audible whisper.

"I trust you, Master. Do as you will with your slut."

He simply nodded.

Raising his hands from her face, the soft silk of the blindfold brushing her cheek, he fastened it around the back of her head, carefully moving the strands of hair from under the knot as her sight was plunged into total darkness. She felt him press his thumb against her chin and her mouth automatically fell open as he pushed the ball of the gag in between her lips.

"Bite down Elle" he said softly as he fastened the leather buckle to hold the gag in place.

Her body was trembling. Her skin was damp with fear, excitement and sweat as she heard the gentle footsteps of his bare feet circling around her on the concrete floor.

Sudden realisation struck her - he has a knife! She battled with herself to relax and tap into the depths of her trust.

He picked up the sharp blade by the long bone handle and stood in contemplation for a few moments, watching the gleaming metal as it glinted in the dim candlelight, his eyes moving from the knife to her almost luminescent body, studying her as she virtually glowed in the darkness.

He reached out and ran his hand softly over the gentle curve of her left breast, his fingers finding her nipple and pinching it lightly, feeling her jump at his touch and making his almost unbearable erection twitch within the confines of his jeans.

He walked behind her and ran a single fingernail along her spine. She cried out in a muffled tone from behind the ball in her mouth. He knew she was petrified, knife play was amongst the hardest of her limits and the mere fact she allowed him to venture this far proved her utter devotion to him. He smiled as his fingernail ran down over the soft flesh of her ass, briefly parting her cheeks as he moved slowly lower and felt the incredible wetness between her thighs.

"Even in fear, she is still ready for me to take her" he said thoughtfully and with a tinge of pride.

Keeping his hand between her thighs, he moved back in front of her and gently pushed two of his fingers into her dripping pussy. She moaned, writhing under his touch as he felt her contract around his fingers, knowing she was so very close. He had kept her on the brink of orgasm for hours but was not ready to utter the words that would have her body exploding in pleasure within seconds.

"If you cum Elle, I will flog you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week," he hissed into her ear.

She shuddered and desperately tried to retain the little control that she still had over her own body. The fear of the knife and the intensity of his words almost paralysed her as she held back, yet again, from disappointing her Master. She trembled, and concentrated on the very depths of her submission, drawing out her need for him from the recesses of her soul, squeezing every inch of willpower that she could scrounge.

He pulled his fingers from her sopping slit and ran his hand gently over her face. She felt her juices smear onto her cheek and breathed hard and deeply, relaxing her body against his touch and easing the grip of her teeth on the ball inside her mouth. Her eyes flicked beneath the darkness of the blindfold, her mind raced at all the possibilities that may arise from the next few minutes of sensory deprivation, knowing the blade was so close to her vulnerable flesh.

He ran the flat of the knife through his hand as he watched her, suddenly wincing audibly, more for her benefit than for his as he nicked his fingertip and watched the blood start to pool. He smiled, almost serenely, as he raised the tip of his finger in front of his eyes, knowing that she could but only feel his movements, so close to her blinded visage, watching as the rivulets of blood snaked down his finger and palm, down to his wrist before eventually dripping off the jut of his elbow. The dark crimson pooled slowly at his feet, the droplets of blood making sounds more felt in the gut than heard by the ear.

It made her skin crawl, ate away at her insides and forced her body to tremble uncontrollably. The implications of his actions were like a plague in her soul, slowly eating away from the inside. He raised his finger to her lips, mere millimeters separating her from the metallic taste of his blood. She could smell it.

"Do you want to taste it Elle?"

His voice was heavy with devious intent as he watched her subconsciously recoil from the scent of his blood, the sweat on her forehead dampening her hair-line. Without thinking she shook her head.

"Nn, nn..." she mumbled behind the gag in her mouth, desperately trying to say the word "no", the one word in their vocabulary that was rarely spoken from her lips.

She was screaming her safe-word over and over in her mind but she knew that she had given him this opportunity. She had given up the right to utter the word that would stop the madness that seemed to have gripped him. All she had left was the reliance on the total trust for a man that had promised with the very essence of his being that he would never allow any harm to come to her. He would protect her from hurt, protect her from damage and protect her from herself. He had promised.

His eyes darkened at her response as he leaned in closer to whisper in her ear. She could feel his breath on the dampness of her skin, her eyes wide open under the black silk that confined her vision, hot salty tears forming from the depths of her throat. As she blinked she felt a solitary tear escape from the corner of her eye and run down her cheek, forming a single wet line on her flushed features.

"No?" he slowly whispered, contemplating her answer as he raised the flat of the knife to rest against her cheek.

"Hmm... you disappoint me Elle."

He allowed the knife to gently rest against her cheek for a few moments as he raised his other hand to stroke her hair. She swallowed hard, desperately wanting to speak, to immediately recant and apologise for her denial.

Elle physically shook with fear - fear of his rejection and the cold demeanour that may stem from her response. Her tears flowed, more from the acknowledgement of his disappointment than from the frightful situation she currently found herself in. Her strength was in her submission to him and her strength was diminishing by the second. She knew that if she allowed herself to display weakness of character, this would only fuel his displeasure.

He broke the silence with a firm tug of her hair, his hand wrapping tightly just under the knot of the blindfold at the back of her head. She jerked as her head was pulled sharply backwards, still feeling the cold steel of the blade against her skin.

"Well, my princess, you may not want to taste your Master's blood..." he continued, his accent thickening with each punctuated word, "But I might want to taste yours..."

He smiled and watched her fear rising, her entire body quivering with heightened sensations.

"Would you sacrifice yourself for me, Elle?"

He spoke with a flat, serious tone as his lips brushed the top of her ear. She recoiled, fear arcing from her heart to her gut as she struggled against her restraints, to no avail. She felt more hot tears, one after the other fall down her face but she nodded her response almost robotically.

He ran the flat of the knife, slowly and carefully down her neck.

"You need to remain perfectly still, Elle" he warned, "You have no idea how sharp this is."

He could feel her rasping breath. Hear her desperate whimpers as the knife travelled over the soft flesh of her right breast and towards her hard pink nipple, the very tip of the blade being brought to rest against the sensitive nub. She resisted the urge to draw back, using every bit of her being to just stay still and appear in control of her senses, if only for him.

She had relinquished such utter control to him, submitted so beautifully for the sheer love and adoration of her Master that he could barely breathe with the intoxication of her sweet surrender.

He slowly lowered the knife from her breast and inched it fraction by fraction across her rib cage and down to the flat of her stomach. She almost stopped breathing. Her skin was burning hot under the cool metal of the blade as he briefly dipped the very tip into her navel, causing her to draw in what little breath she had left in her body. Her eyes closed tightly shut under the blindfold as more tears unashamedly fell, dampening the black silk that covered their source.

She felt the blood drain from her face and she suddenly felt sick to the pit of her stomach, momentarily failing to hold up her own body weight and knowing that collapse was imminent without the support of the chains that held her from above. She was crying; rivers of tears streamed down her face as she saw him in her minds eye, the look of dissatisfaction behind his steel blue eyes.

He instantly sensed her reaction and dipped his arm around her waist, holding her up, supporting her posture as her knees buckled. He had taken her to the edge of her capability and now she had had enough, and he knew it. He dropped the knife to the floor with a loud clatter resounding around the walls of the dungeon as it hit the concrete and he carefully untied the knot at the back of her head to release the blindfold, simultaneously releasing the leather strap that secured the gag.

She blinked into the dim light and he could feel her sobbing uncontrollably as he reached up, releasing her hands from the cuffs that secured her arms. She instantly fell into his waiting arms, her body wracked with intense emotion. He held her tightly against his chest and stroked her hair, feeling her naked marked body so fragile against his sturdy frame.

"Shhhh" he soothed "Shush now, you were so good, my precious girl, so very, very good."

His words were soft and full of love as he held her shaking body against him and allowed her the freedom to cry into his chest, her tears soaking his skin. She sobbed hard, the tears flowing like a river as she let out her frustrations into the broad expanse of his powerful torso, feeling safe in his warm embrace. Her vulnerability was as much his possession as the rest of her.

He lifted her from him briefly and spoke to her gently.

"You need to stand, princess, for a moment longer, understand?"

He made sure that she was capable of remaining upright as her tears started to subside, heavy sobs still wracking her body as he knelt at her feet and unlocked the restraints around her ankles.

The sense of freedom was instant as she shook the stiffness from her body. He lifted her into his arms and carried her to the chair in the corner of the dungeon, gently placing her tender bottom against the soft yielding material as he sat her down. He cupped her face in his hands and smiled softly.

"I am so proud of you, Elle."

He kissed the top of her forehead.

"But I'm not finished with you tonight, princess, not by a long shot."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds