• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Domination Ch. 3

My Domination Ch. 3

After Mistress Eve moved in, she told me to quit my job. My work from then on was to serve my Mistresses, and they're every whim without question or hesitation. I was also to be naked and my cock hard for their use at all times.

My servitude began at 6:00 a.m. each morning, I was to get up, make coffee and breakfast for my Mistresses then awaken them with my mouth, alternating who was first each day.

Today was Mistress Eve's morning. I got up at 6:00 o'clock sharp, went downstairs to make coffee and start breakfast. After showering and doing my bathroom chores, teeth, shave, and enema, I went in to wake Eve. My Mistresses both slept nude, and as I entered the bedroom they were both sleeping soundly, I looked at them both admiring their forms under the covers. I slowly pulled the blanket from eve's chest admiring her firm breasts, flat stomach, and hard cock. Since I started to wake them up this way Eve's cock was always hard, and my wife's pussy was always sopping wet. I gently grasped eve's balls as I lowered my mouth to her cock, tonguing the head and tasting her juice, she moaned and spread her legs allowing me access to her ass. I licked my finger and slowly teased her ring as I sucked her stiff cock, with my free hand I massaged her tits and pinched her nipple lightly.

"Good morning slut boy," she said, as she pushed my head down hard while she thrust her hips upwards, forcing her cock all the way into my throat. "Suck hard slut boy" she purred, I sucked harder on her shaft, tonguing her balls and thrusting my finger into her asshole, "oh...yes...I'm cuuumming..." she cried out and shot her hot sticky load down my throat, grabbing my hair she pulled my head up until I had only the head, "lick it...suck it...bite it..."

Wad after wad of her delicious cum surged into my mouth and I greedily sucked it all down, savoring the taste of her. I continued to suck her cock until it went soft, then she rolled over and pulled my face to her asshole."Lick it Slut boy," and lick I did, I rimmed her hole and got it nice and wet, then stuck my tongue in as far as I could. I continued until she said stop, confused I asked if I had disappointed her, she said, "no slut boy I have a new use for you this morning, " come with me". With that she got up and took me by the cock, which was raging hard, and leaking . She led me to the bathroom, put the lid down on the toilet and sat down.

She offered me her semi hard cock, " I have to pee, so you get to drink all down, and don't spill any or else!" I hesitated for a second, only to feel her foot kick my balls, I quickly lowered my mouth to her cock, "that's better, are you ready?" I nodded that I was and she let her piss go into my mouth, it was salty but didn’t taste too bad so I drank it all down. With a belly full of cum and piss I was feeling full, but satisfied that I had pleased my Mistress, " on Your hands and knees slut -boy ." She ordered, "yes Mistress" I replied and turned around, I felt her lube my ass, "here's a new treat for you slut-boy". I felt her put two fingers in my ass, then three, then four, I pushed back onto her hand, forcing it into my ass up to her thumb joint, "do you want it all slut-boy?" she asked, " yes Mistress please give it all to me."

She pulled her hand out far enough to get her thumb started in my ass then pushed hard. I felt it go in to the widest part, spreading my ass wider than it had ever been. Until now the largest object she had fucked me with so far had been a baseball bat. She pushed it in my ass then made me suck her cock until she came. But this felt much bigger. I turned my head and bit my shoulder so I wouldn’t cry out, causing her to be angry with me. I felt her hand slide in to the wrist, and the pain subsided, the fullness was incredible. My ass started to squeeze her hand by itself.

She pressed on my prostate with her thumb and I started to cum. And cum and cum, my orgasm seemed to last for half an hour. Every time I pulsed Mistress rotated her hand and pushed my prostate making me cum even more, then she grabbed my balls with her other hand and squeezed them hard, I cried out...shooting even more cum.. then blackness, I woke up in our bed with my Mistresses' looking down at me," are you all right?"

"Yes mistress I'm wonderful."

"Did you like your treat slut-boy, that was quite a scare you gave me!" said Eve, " yes Mistress it was amazing"

" good, I'll do that again for you another time, when you earn it, but right now I want you to fuck my ass good and hard, slut-boy."

"Yes mistress.. as you wish." Eve got on her hands and knees, as I lubed her ass and got her ready my wife laid beneath her, sucking her cock. My cock rose to attention and I pushed it into Eve, I slid in with no trouble and started to fuck her slowly, "Harder slut-boy..Fuck my cunt.. make me cum.." I started pounding my cock into her and she only lasted a few minutes, "Oh... Oh... I'm CUUUMMING..." She cried out and started squirting her second load of the morning into my wife's mouth. "Cum inside me slut-boy", she yelled, and I did just that. Squirting into her ass watching it leak out onto my balls, " good slut-boy, now clean me!" I pulled out of her and lowered my face to her ass and sucked my cum out of her ass. After cleaning her, she said "good slut-boy now it's breakfast time."

After breakfast was over and the Mistresses were dressed for work, I was told to expect an important guest around 2:00, that afternoon. " Yes Mistress,"

"Do exactly what you are told and do it promptly or you will be severely punished. Do you understand Slut-boy?"

" Yes Mistress, I understand completely."

" Good have this house spotless, before our guest arrives."

" Yes Mistress".

I was given a good-bye kiss from each of them and a gentle squeeze of my balls, "Remember 2 o'clock"

"Yes Mistress' have a good day." My mistresses left for work, and I busied myself cleaning the house. I paused every few minutes to stroke my cock in order to keep it hard and ready for them should they decide to surprise me by coming home early.

Having finished my chores I looked at the clock, 1:55. Only 5 minutes until the guest arrived, my cock twitched as I wondered who it might be, I stroked my cock to full attention as the doorbell rang.

I rushed to the door trying to see who it was through the frosted glass, but I could only make out a female form in black. I opened the door and shock overcame me, my cock wilted and I tried to cover myself.

As I regained my composure I was shocked, shocked and staring at my wife's younger sister, she took me by the cock and led me to her car, opened the trunk. "Get my bags slut-boy."

"Yes Mistress."

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Domination Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds