• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Principles of Pain

Principles of Pain

Blindfolded, the man was lead down a long corridor, walls of stone, cold and silent surrounded them. The man shivered as the cold air clawed at his skin covered only by a thin layer of sweat that clung to his body. The sound of a heavy wooden door opening assailed his ears and he was led into the room beyond.

Swiftly he was placed between two stone columns in the centre of the room and tied between them so his body formed an x. He shivered in anticipation.

He heard movement behind him as his 'companion' collected her choice from the array of 'impliments'. Even though he could not see her face, he knew the wicked smile that now adorned her face. She stood behind him. He felt the heat from her naked body seeping through his skin. Her fingertips gently played over his back, caressing his flesh, skilled fingers played with the soft skin where his neck met his shoulder. She felt the blood coursing in his veins just below. Her nails joined the caress, creating red welts that rose on his skin. She continued until a small moan escaped his lips. She stopped, waited....

The fine leather strips of the whip held in her hand played tantalisingly over his shoulder and across his chest, causing his nipples to rise and harden. He gasped. Shaking....waiting for what would follow.

The crack of the whip resounded through the quiet room like lightening, contacting the pale skin across his back. Again the fine fronds of leather speak out and lashed at his back, leaving a bloody line from its caress. The man moaned, bringing a smile to the womans face.

Again and again her whip snaked out drawing cries of pain and hints of pleasure from his throat. He was breathing heavily now. The blood ran freely down his back from the loving caress of her whip. She stepped up behind him and licked the bloody wounds there, savouring the taste. Wanting more. Evil thoughts played through her mind. She collected something else, soft and yellow from the collection, and held it above the wounds on his back and squeezed. The juice from the lemon ran down his back, giving him a whole new meaning to pain......or should that be pleasure? The woman smiled.

Her soft tongue licked at the mix of blood and juice running slowly down his back, the salt from her saliva mixing, causing new sensations. The tears flowed down his face...tears of sadness? No, tears of ecstasy. She walked around the front of the man and captured his mouth with hers. He tasted the juices from his own wounds on her lips and once again he moaned.

The man was released from the columns and led, still blindfolded to the large bed secreted in the corner and he was lay back onto the silken sheets thereon. He hissed as his raw flesh touched the cold silk, the blood still oozing slightly from his wounds.

His arms and legs were fixed to the sturdy posts that framed the bed so he made the same pleasing shape as before. The woman knelt between the mans legs and smiled at the sight before her. He was hard. Raised veins pulsated over his member. She blew gently over the tip of his manhood, making him gasp. She enjoyed the sight of him lay before her. Hers to reward or punish as was her will. Yet this was not punishment......no, that would be far worse.

She blew gently across his skin causing him to shiver. "Cold are you?" she said wickedly. The man heard the sound of a match striking and the hiss as the flame caught. He held his breath. He smelled the spent match and heard her breath as she blew it out. He relaxed....mistake.

The woman tipped the candle held in her hand, suddenly he cryed out as she let the hot wax drip on the top of his thigh oh so near to that hardness, throbbing, twitching now. Next he felt cold as she ran an ice cube she held in her other hand, over the wax as it cooled and hardened. Onwards and upwards her flame burned, causing more hot molten wax to drip onto his flesh, followed by its icy brother. The man pulled at his restraints, writhing beneath her.

She let the wax pool under the flame of the candle...in one final agonising moment she poured all of the melted wax onto the centre of his chest. He screamed and arched, lifting off the bed. She took the bowl that held the ice and tipped the cold melted ice water over the wax solidifying it instantly. The man fell back on to the bed exhausted yet still craving release. His breathing ragged, His heart pounding.

She removed the blindfold and untied him. His eyes were tightly closed as she lowered herself onto his member, agonisingly slowly. "You will not cum until I say" she whispered. Not question....command. Deeper and deeper she took him inside her until he was completely enveloped by her hot, moist, hole. The woman started to move, grinding her hips back and forth, squeezing his engorged organ with her muscles, milking him. She could feel him expanding inside her, his eyes pleading, begging for release. "No....not yet" she said. Onwards she ground, circular motions now, the feeling becoming almost unbearable. She clawed her nails over the tender skin, red from the hot wax. The man hissed again and moaned. This spurred her into a frenzy as she started moving faster and faster, squeezing him harder and harder. Her head bent forwards moved rapidly from side to side whipping him with her long hair, over and over.

His eyes tight with concentration trying to hold on. His mouth opened, a strangled cry torn from his throat. She took her finger and bit it then placed it above his mouth. As the first drops of blood hit his tongue his eyes flew open and locked with hers. "Cum for me...now" she growled and plunged her finger into his mouth. He sucked hungrily and groaned as he exploded deep inside of her, pumping more and more hot creamy fluid inside. She felt him bite into her finger and her own orgasm exploded through her, her juices mingling with his. Breathing heavily, she collapsed into his waiting arms....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Principles of Pain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds