• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Black Godhead

Black Godhead

Hello, there. My name is Carl Haworth. Well, in this life anyway. I have so many names. The Conqueror. The Destroyer. The God of Travels. The Master. Take your pick. Call me by any name, I'm here for only one purpose. Your destruction, of course. I'm a six-foot-tall, slender and very good-looking black man living in a nice townhouse in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston. I work as a leading executive on State Street. I make six hundred thousand dollars a year, after taxes. I'm a bachelor who doesn't look a day over thirty. And I'm also a monster. This here is my story. I've been alive for thousands of years, folks. I was born around 6700 B.C. in Central Africa. I lived with my tribe, the Tonga People in a vast plateau. We were a simple people leading simple lives. Hunting and gathering. Then one day, I discovered that I was different. Somehow, nature blessed or cursed me with extraordinary powers.

I discovered that I could do things other people could only dream of. I am invulnerable, for one thing. Nothing can hurt me. Not bullets or flames. Not poisons or any kind of weapons I can think of. I can run really fast. Last time I checked, I clocked myself at three hundred and sixty six miles per hour. I also possess superhuman strength. Oh, I can't lift a truck or anything like that but I have the combined physical strength of ten to fifteen strong men. I can't fly, though. Never could and never will. That's okay. I have an ability which to me is far better than flying. I can teleport myself virtually anywhere. Teleportation is far superior to flight, and quicker. It's my favorite power. It lets me be virtually everywhere at once. It makes me an unstoppable force. Don't let the super powers fool you, folks. I'm no superhero. Far from it. Trust me on that one.

When I discovered my powers, I displayed them before the Tonga Tribe. They saw me as the Avatar of Khaton-Somer, the God of War. And as such, I was worshiped as a deity. These were good times, folks. I loved the power I had over my tribesmen. They wouldn't dream of refusing me anything. I'm not some moralist buffoon who would pass up a good thing. I enjoyed myself to the max, folks. Most of you would have done the same thing in my position. The tribe sent nubile young men and women to the Great Temple where I lived. All for my pleasure. Let me tell you how much fun I've had.

I took a different person to my bed every night. My preference was for tall, muscular, black-skinned young men and tall, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black women. I must say it was good living. Sometimes, I took one of each and enjoyed them at the same time. Why limit oneself? One night I took to my bed a tall, slim young black man named Kal and a tall, chubby and fat-bottomed young black woman named Soraya. In my eyes, they were just right. Kal was pretty in the face and had a sculpted, definitely sexy body. As for Soraya, her face was okay but it was her thick body, big tits and huge ass that interested me. I could care less about a woman's face. Tits and ass is all I want. We had a lot of fun together. I sat on my throne and ordered them to undress. I sat there, watching their naked bodies. Yes, I must say that I liked what I saw.

In a flash, I was upon them. They gasped in shock. I smiled. The wonders of teleportation will never cease to amaze me. How else would you explain how , in the same day I can toss snowballs from a European mountaintop, swim beneath a glacier in the Arctic and slaughter an entire pride of lions in the African savannah just for kicks? Kal and Soraya knelt before me, as they had been taught to do. Kneel before your god, oh lowly mortals. I undressed before them. All six feet and one hundred and ninety pounds of me. I looked at my faithful worshipers. I ordered them to lift their heads and gaze upon me. And they did. Kal and Soraya gasped when they saw my cock. My twelve inches of super-thick, uncircumcised black man power. As god of the tribe, I banned the practice of circumcision six hundred years ago. All males were all-natural among my worshipers. The way mother nature designed them. The way all men should be.

I lay on the leonine skin-covered temple floor with Kal and Soraya. We got down and dirty, as they say. I made them both suck me off. Kal sucked my cock while Soraya licked my balls. In no time, they got me hard as hell. Then it was just a question of who was going to get fucked before the other. First, I had a go with Kal. I put the sexy black stud on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I lubricated his asshole, then pushed my cock inside. Soraya watched, fingering her pussy as she did. I could tell the fat black chick was turned by the sight of a black hunk like me sodomizing a skinny punk like Kal. Yeah, the bitch got off on it. She would get hers soon enough. I gripped Kal's hips and slammed my dick deep inside his asshole. Kal squealed as I fucked him in the ass. His hole felt supple around my dick so I could tell he was no damn virgin.

I fucked him in all kinds of positions. I lay flat on the floor and he impaled himself on my dick. I put my arms around him and thrust deep into him. I love the feel of a tight ass around my dick. Honestly, I don't give a damn who the ass belongs to. Kal's ass gripped my dick like a vise. We went at it until I came, flooding his asshole with my cum. The punk squealed louder than I'd ever heard a man scream. I laughed and playfully smacked his ass. Slowly, I squeezed my cock out of his asshole. He grunted as I exited his rectum. I stroked my cock. Now, I was ready for round two. Part of being superhuman meant I recovered a lot faster than normal men. I could go all night and beyond when it came to rough sex. Word up.

I gestured for Soraya to come to me. Kal sat in a corner and watched as the big black woman did as she was told. I made her suck my cock, right after it had been up Kal's queer ass. Soraya wrinkled her nose but did as commanded. I wanted her to taste Kal's ass on my dick because her ass was my cock's next destination. For real. I thrust my cock down Soraya's throat. The fat black chick definitely had some talent when it came to oral sex. She was able to deep throat my twelve inches with only slight discomfort. I rammed it all the way to the back of her throat, making her gag a little bit. It was fun. To top things off, I came all over her face. Soraya looked stunned. I laughed nastily and told her to drink it. The look on her face was priceless but I had a lot of fun.

Next, I made her get on all fours. Face down and fat ass up. The way all them big gals should be once in a while. I took a good look at her. I love watching big black women with big butts in this position. I came up behind her and roughly spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. Then I eased my cock into her asshole. Oh, man. Soraya's asshole felt so warm and tight around my cock. I gripped her wide hips and began pumping my cock into her butt hole. I love fucking big black women in the ass with my big black cock and if doing this is wrong then I don't want to be right. Soraya screamed as she felt my cock stretching her tight asshole. I must say that I love that sound.

Folks, I got a confession to make. I've always been a fan of the practice of anal sex. It doesn't matter if my lover is male or female, I will fuck them in the ass. Lately, I've discovered something which puzzled me. I seem to get more enjoyment out of fucking a female asshole than a male one. Particularly the asshole of a big woman with a fat ass. Or a fat woman with a big ass. Same difference. What can I say? They have the tightest assholes in the world. A big woman's asshole grips your cock just right. And that's the way I like it. Gleefully I slammed my cock into Soraya's asshole. It felt great. I loved it. So much that by way of thanks, I flooded her rapidly expanding formerly tight asshole with a torrent of cum. Am I generous or what? Afterwards, I told her and Kal to get the hell out of my sight.

And this, folks is how much fun I had as the god of the Tonga Tribe. Thousands of years ago, I ruled my part of the world with absolute power. My domination over these people was absolute. And that's why I can never be a superhero. I love having power over people. I love making them do whatever I want. And I hate it when they don't know their place. I'm the only one of my kind in the world. Throughout time, I've been a god, a warlord and a prince. I've also been a king in many countries. Hell, I was once a Pharaoh in ancient Egypt. I simply love power. I still haven't lost my taste for it in the twenty first century. I'm the CEO of a major corporation and thousands of men and women owe their livelihood to my will, and whim. That's power.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Black Godhead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds