• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Men Rule

Why Men Rule

My name is Edmond LaPierre. I'm a tall, good-looking black man of Haitian origin living in Massachusetts. Friends call me The Stick Man because I am extremely thin and rather tall. At six feet seven inches, I weigh about one hundred and eighty pounds. And to top things off, I am someone who leads many lives. By day, I am the president of the Andover Institute of Technology, a small, all-male, four-year private school with campuses in Boston, Andover and Plymouth. I am quite good at my job but sometimes, I need to get away. Being surrounded by the sycophants of collegiate politics can bore one to death. Seriously. I think that's why my wife and I got into the alternative lifestyle scene.

Presently speaking, my lovely and very voluptuous wife Joanna Spiro LaPierre and I are lying in bed in our home in West Andover, Massachusetts. Entwined in love. Next to us is our lover, Kurt Lowell. He's a tall, good-looking black stud who transferred to Andover Tech from UMass-Boston. Normally, my wife and I don't invite students to our bed, not even sexy studs like Kurt. However, exceptions are sometimes made and rules were made to be broken. I think a little backstory is in order. Kurt is a stud from the new men's varsity Ice Hockey team. My wife and I met him during a faculty function. It turned out that Kurt's mother, Elisabeth Lowell, is a professor of Sociology at Andover Tech. All the more reason for us not to get in bed with him but what the heck.

We had a lot of fun tonight. A few drinks too many, I say. Joanna invited Kurt for a visit and we were drinking in the living room while watching TV. Next thing I know, the three of us were in bed together. I was kissing the handsome Kurt while Joanna sucked both of our cocks. Kurt and I had a lot in common. We were both tall black men who happened to be bisexual. Also, we were both uncut. A fact which thrilled Joanna, who has a fondness for natural men and likes to play with my noble tool. Tonight, she got two dicks to play with and this made her rather happy. She simply couldn't get enough of us. She sucked both our cocks until we came, then she drank our cum. I sometimes think Joanna is addicted to cum but I cannot be sure.

I got a real kick out of watching her with Kurt. She got on all fours and he took her from behind. The sexy black stud put his hands on my wife's hips and began pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. I watched, stroking myself. I like watching Joanna with other men. It turns me on like you would not believe. A lot of guys would get jealous or feel too insecure. I don't have any such hangups. I'm a free spirit when it comes to sexual relations. Joanna screamed passionately as Kurt plowed into her snatch. She likes to be taken roughly. I love that about her. This was a woman who liked sex as much as I did.

This woman is simply insatiable. At some point, she asked me to join in. Apparently, Kurt's cock wasn't enough for her. She wanted to try double penetration. I was more than okay with that. We changed positions. Kurt lay flat on the bed and Joanna climbed on top of him, lowering herself until her pussy was impaled on his dick. I came up behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I eased my cock into her asshole, and began pumping it into her. Joanna screamed as she finally got double-penetrated. We've done it before, but this time it was particularly intense. Kurt and I drilled our cocks into her holes. We filled her up. Fucking and sucking until we came, then starting all over again. It was fun.

Later that night, Joanna sucked my cock while Kurt took me from behind. I'm versatile so it's cool. I couldn't wait to feel Kurt's eight inches of hard dick pounding my ass. Usually, I enjoy fucking a wet pussy or a tight female ass, like my wife's for example. However, it had been so long since I got fucked that I asked Kurt to do it. The sexy black stud was happy to oblige. Kurt fucked me roughly, just the way I liked it. Feeling his hard dick tearing my ass up while my wife sucked my cock sent me into orgasmic orbit, folks. I came like I'd never cum before. A flood of manly seed erupted from my cock like a volcano, and Joanna eagerly drank it all. Every last drop. Hot damn! It's times like these that I honestly don't know how I ever got along without my favorite horny slut. I mean my wife, of course. She showed me there was more to life than work.

I spent the past ten years of my life transforming Andover Tech into the school of the future. It wasn't easy. We've only got six thousand students. And we received no funding from the state. We were completely on our own financially. Many people think an all-male private institution of higher education is outdated in today's world. I respectfully disagree. I think that in an age where men are the minorities on college and university campuses across America, single-sex education geared toward men is a step in the right direction. I think schools like Morehouse College, Wabash College, Williamson School of Mechanical Trades, Hampden-Sydney College, Deep Springs College and Saint John's University are on the right path. We need to save college men from failure and obscurity before it's too late. And I stand by that statement.

I decided to bring varsity athletics to Andover Tech. The school originally opened its doors in 1978 and I wanted to have varsity sports on its thirtieth anniversary. That's why I called upon the men and women of the administration to start a massive fundraiser for that purpose. Most administrators agreed, along with the faculty. The fundraiser began in the Summer of 2005. By 2006, we had raised seven million dollars. Not bad considering our annual endowment is only eighteen million dollars. We're not exactly a wealthy school. Yet we had done it. So we began the construction of a football stadium, along with a gymnasium which would house a basketball court, a track and field course, as well as an Olympic swimming pool.

Everything went according to plan. The Andover Tech football stadium would seat twenty thousand people. It was our crowning achievement. Once we had built an athletic department along with athletic facilities and locker rooms, we began looking for athletic staff. I hired ex-NFL Coach James Leonards as the new Head Coach of the Andover Tech Football team. He was a man of vision who knew a thing or two about college sports. He was an Ohio State University football player before going into the National Football League. We hired his lifelong friend, retired NBA player Jason McEnroe as the Head Coach of the Andover Tech men's Basketball team.

We hired Eric Francis, one of the winningest coaches in the history of NCAA Wrestling. We also hired former Olympic runner and gold medalist Stephen Albright as the Head Coach of our Track & Field team. And so it began. We found talented men and women to join our athletic department. Legendary Florida State University men's swimming champion Kyle Anderson became the men's Swim team coach. I personally hired Joanna Spiro as the Head Coach of the Andover Tech men's Volleyball program. This lady was something to see. A six-foot, voluptuous and very sexy young African-American woman with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and short black hair. I hired her mainly because she had been fired as Assistant Athletic Director of a Division One school for refusing to slash a men's sports team in accordance to Title IX. Many coaches and student-athletes will tell you that Title IX, originally intended to help women's education, has been the bane of men's college sports teams since the 1970s. It's an unfair and outdated law.

I wanted a woman of Joanna Spiro's character and integrity on my team. I respected her talents and found her a remarkable woman. I just didn't count on falling in love with her. We became friends and she wanted to watch the school grow as much as I did. We found more talented folks together. Men and women who would help us make the school greater. Yes, Andover Tech is a men's college. However, when it comes to hiring talented staff to coach our student-athletes, we don't discriminate based on gender. Unlike most colleges and universities in the country, which openly discriminated against men under the banner of political correctness and equality. I sent my new coaches out in the country to recruit young men to join our team. Andover Tech was finally about to be put on the map. We were the only all-male four-year college in New England. Many colleges considered us an oddity. We considered ourselves the way of the future. Many schools, including high schools, are experimenting with single-sex education. Why? Simply because it works!

So, in September 2007, for the first time in its twenty-nine-year history, the Andover Institute of Technology fielded an intercollegiate sports program. I am proud to say that the Andover Tech Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Track & Field, Football, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Swimming and Wrestling. We would compete in the NCAA Division Three. We couldn't afford to hand out athletic scholarships yet, but someday we would. The students couldn't care less. They were thrilled to finally have varsity sports. The school would never be the same. And that's how I did it, folks. I did my best for the institution I valued with the tools I was given. And I had fun doing it. I love my job. I love my wife and I love my life. Things just couldn't be better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Why Men Rule

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds