• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Brother's Child Pt. 02

Her Brother's Child Pt. 02

The intensity of Christian's lust made him drunk with desire for the touch of his sister's flesh, now that she is so pregnant. Since that last time they made love, a week earlier, and the unforgettable anal experience, he had masturbated himself to sleep every night. Christian shied away from his wife when she put her arms around him when they lie in bed. He did not want contact with any woman other than Angela.

The unrelenting urge made him stop by Angela's house that Monday morning. He assumed that Jack had already left the house for the office.

Angela heard the car in her porch way. Although she had yearned for her brother's intimate touch, she did not expect him that morning. They had made a pact that he would not come when Jack was around.

The moment Christian came into the house, they ran into each other's arms, his mouth on hers, letting off their raw feelings of need.

"Lock the door," she said breathlessly.

Christian turned to close the front entrance.

"God, I want you so bad, Angie," he said, taking her back into his arms.

Even though he had seen her nude many times, his hands were shaking when he unbuttoned her blouse. He slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and feasted his eyes on the swollen nipples. His penis grew very hard. His lips closed onto the hardening points as he sucked for her precious liquid. His lips formed a vacuum-like suction and she began lactating. At almost full pregnancy, Angela's breasts were producing milk, which Christian dreamed off; ever since she told him, she was pregnant.

Angela looked at her brother with love, suckling her like a baby. The sensation of his lips on her breasts felt so good.

Christian's penis was aching in his pants and he unbuckled his belt, pushing his trousers down his hips. His underwear already had wet spots where his precum had seeped out.

Angela held his head off her chest and led him to the sofa. She pulled down his underwear. She wanted to pleasure him. She kissed the spongy, wet, gummy head, opened her lips and took him into her mouth. It made Christian jerk, trying to fuck her mouth.

Christian was oblivious to his surroundings as his sister sucked him, but Angela heard the familiar sound of Jack's car on the driveway. She took her mouth off him and shook Christian urgently.

"It's Jack," she uttered, her eyes showed horror and distress.

Christian could not hold back and his spurts arced in the air, splashing onto Angela's face and breasts.

The car's engine was off.

Angela pulled Christian up and led her to the guest room.

The siblings looked at each other, panic written on their faces. Angela left him and ran to her own room. She shut the door and frantically headed into the bathroom.

Jack glanced at Christian's car and he wondered fleetingly what his brother-in-law was doing in his house in the late morning. Was something wrong with Angela; was it something to do with her condition that she called Christian?

When Jack stepped into the house, he was aware of the quietness.

"Where's everybody," he called out.

"I'm in here," Christian popped his head out of the guestroom door. "I wasn't feeling well so I dropped in to sleep it off," he continued.

"Oh," Jack said, "Where is Angela?"

"Don't know, I think she's in the kitchen," Christian replied and closed the door. He leaned against the wall; they were almost caught in the act. How could he be so irresponsible? To jeopardize Angela, he must be out his mind.

Jack walked into his room and heard the sound of the shower in the bathroom. Angela taking a shower at this time of morning, he wondered. He was sure she had already been in the shower while he left this morning. He shook his head.

Angela walked out of the bathroom and saw her husband.

"What are you doing home at this hour, something the matter," she asked, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"I forgot one of the files," he replied, as he watched his wife, wrapped only in her towel.

Angela was reluctant to remove her towel while Jack was in the room. She sat down at the dressing table and ran the comb through her hair. She expected Jack to pick up his file and leave, but instead, he sat on the edge of the bed and observed her in odd manner. It gave her the chills.

"Are you going back to the office?" she said nonchalantly

"In a while," Jack replied. "I met Christian, is he ok?" he continued.

"Oh, he was not feeling too good and I gave him an aspirin and told him to sleep it off," she replied.

Angela knew that she could not just sit wrapped in her towel, so she walked to the wardrobe and took a fresh pair of panties and bra. She could sense Jack's eyes following her. She removed the towel and stood in her naked glory.

Jack looked at his wife's pregnant form, the swell of her buttocks and he felt excitement stirring. Ever since she announced her pregnancy and saw her belly growing, he had lost interest in sex with her. He watched her now in a different light. Her breasts were bigger and dropped slightly but not saggy, and those nipples extended out. He had a sudden urge to fuck a pregnant woman, something he had never done before.

He rose and was behind Angela. His arms went around her and he cupped her breasts. They felt full and heavy in his palms.

Angela stiffened involuntarily, and said in a small voice, "what are you doing?"

"I didn't realize your knockers were this big," he said gruffly; as he kneaded them and moved down to caress her stomach.

"I made this," he said as his hands go lower to touch her pubic hair and rubbed her centre.

"Turn around, I want to look at you," he said.

Angela turned to face her husband, something she had not done for so long, stark naked before his eyes.

Jack's penis had gone hard, and he held her breasts, his mouth descended on them, as he sucked the pointy nipples. He tasted her milk and it caused him to groan.

He moved Angela to their bed and made her lie down. He took off his clothes.

"No, not now," she said haltingly. "Christian's in the house."

"Who cares about him, I want to fuck my wife," he said.

Angela looked at her husband and the rigid pole rising out between his hairy thighs. She felt nauseated at the prospect of Jack plunging his penis into her.

Jack pushed her to lie on her side and entered her without any foreplay. He pumped in and out. She was dry and not ready for his penetration. His hard flesh rasped against her vaginal walls as he took his pleasure. When Jack felt the imminent ejaculation about to spurt, he pulled out and straddled her face. Angela tried to turn away but he held her head firm. She had never allowed him to put his penis in her mouth but this time he was determined. Gobs of his sperm splattered on her lips and nose, wetting her face. He tried to push his dripping penis into her mouth but she clamped her mouth tightly. Frustrated, he rubbed the head against her lips. Gasping in throes of his orgasm, Jack only released his hold on her until he was sated.

"God, you are something," he said as he climbed off her and walked to the bathroom.

Angela lay on the bed motionless, trying to catch her breath. She felt dirty and soiled by her husband's rape like assault on her body.

Jack came out of the bathroom and dressed. He looked at the pregnant woman lying on the bed with his sperm still wet on her face. He was already thinking of later that night when he would take her again. He wondered why he had not done that before. Her passive submission had evoked a perverse feeling of power that surprised even him. It was a great feeling.

He left the room and she heard his car as he drove off.

Christian had heard the muffled commotion coming from the couple's room. He wondered whether Jack had found out about him and Angela. When he heard Jack walking out of the room and the engine of his car, he walked out into the hallway. Heaving a sigh, he walked to Angela's room and stood outside, unsure of what to do next.

He knocked on the door. Silence greeted him. He knocked again, this time more urgently. He opened the door slowly and looked in. He saw Angela naked on the bed. He heard her crying softly. Christian rushed to the bed and he was shocked at the sight when he went close.

Angela's ravished face, with the drying sperm matted her cheeks and lips crushed his heart. To see the woman he loved lying defenseless and with tears running down her cheeks was a knife through his soul.

He ran to the bathroom and wet a hand towel. He climbed up the bed and gently wiped away the stains of Jack's cum.

"He hurt me," she said between sobs.

"I'll kill him, the bastard," Christian said, his anger growing darkly. "He did this because of us?" he continued.

"He doesn't know about us," she said. "Promise me you will not do anything, please, I beg of you, Christian."

"Did he......did he fu,,,,fucked you?" he said.

"Yes," she replied, turning away from him.

Christian climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom. He washed the hand towel and strode back to the bed.

Gently, he lifted up Angela's legs and wiped between her thighs. He felt his eyes watering, knowing what she was going through.

Angela's heart went out to her brother; she was awed at his gentleness and felt his anguish. She needed to assure him.

"He did not come inside me," she whispered, almost barely audible.

He dropped the towel and looked into his sister's eyes. "I will make it good for you, Angie," he said.

He crawled down and knelt between her thighs. He lifted up her legs and his mouth tenderly closed onto her sex. He kissed her vagina lips like her mouth, and licked her clitoris.

Angela cried out at the gentle contact and when his lips nibbled her centre, she took deep breaths as he ate her.

"Love me, my darling," she said.

Christian lifted her legs up further and entered her. He fucked his sister with love and came, spurting his sperm deep inside her as she cried out his name, shaking when the wonderful release erupted at the centre of her core.

He caressed her tight tummy, as though he wanted his child to know that the father was ejaculating at that moment.

When Christian left her, he knew that Jack would be taking his pleasure on Angela. It left him with a morbid desire to kill the man. But he knew that society would judge them as sinners and all sympathy would be for the husband who had been wronged by his wife and brother-in-law.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Brother's Child Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds