• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Clip Ch. 01

The Clip Ch. 01

12

The day started like any other.

Kevin and his lovely wife, Natalie, were pressed against each other, up against the wall, locked in a kiss.

They had a beautiful new home, were enjoying the fourth year of their very happy marriage together, and always enjoyed their mornings together.

Just as they finished kissing and going about their day, Kevin got the tobasco sauce out of the refrigerator to put some on his scrambled eggs.

Only there would be something even spicier added to their marriage on this day.

Janine, their next-door neighbor and Natalie's best friend, usually came by to join them for breakfast. Only this time, she brought a tape for the three to view while eating in the family room.

Kevin was immediately interested since Janine said it was a "sports blooper." Only it was a very different kind of blooper.

Janine informed the two that she taped the footage off her computer, as it was an email that was sent to her by a friend.

The tape began with a simple sports interview, a reporter interviewing a neatly-dressed athlete in a locker room. Then a third man came into the picture.

"Now watch the African American gentleman walking around to the back," Janine said very calmly.

Then, very suddenly, and without any warning, the mystery man walked across the screen, behind the reporter and the player being interviewed.

The man's lower body, from the waist down, was completely uncovered, a large penis swinging from side to side. The camera got it all.

"Woopsy daisy," Janine said.

Natalie and Kevin both were in shock, their silence broken only by nervous laughter.

"Holy shit. Where did this air?" asked Natalie.

"In Kansas City," Janine replied. "It was on the 11 o'clock news which makes it a little more acceptable since there wasn't as many kids watching. The station got TONS of letters I heard. But it wasn't their fault."

The screen went to blue as there was nothing else on the tape. After a little hesitation, Natalie gave in to her curiosity.

"Play it again," she said with a smile.

"Oh I was going to," Janine replied, picking up the remote and pushing rewind. "I must have watched this at work today about 20 times."

"You little pervert," Kevin said teasingly.

The tape played again, and again the three focused not on the interview that was going on, but on the man walking by the camera in the back. Moreover, they focused on the large penis of the black man walking by in the back. It swung into the camera's view once more.

"That thing looks hu-uuuge," Natalie finally said, stating the obvious but showing the courage to say what the others didn't want to.

"I know right? I don't think it would be as funny if the guy's penis wasn't so big," Janine replied.

Kevin had never heard this kind of sexy talk going on between the two. And he had especially never heard this kind of talk coming out of the mouth of his sweet, delicate wife. But for some reason, he liked it. He liked it a lot.

"I think he wanted to get it on T.V.," Natalie said.

"He should be very proud of it," Janine replied laughingly.

The two watched the clip over, and over, and over again. They watched it in slow-mo, they jokingly switched places on the couch to watch it from different angles.

"Just sucks you can't see his face," Janine said. "You can't see who it is."

Natalie burst out laughing.

"Oh my God I don't even think I noticed that - I was paying so much attention to his dick," she said.

Did she just say dick?, Kevin thought to himself. He had always wanted his wife to talk dirty to him, yet he shied away from asking her. Maybe this event would change that.

While the clip was running for the up-teenth time, Natalie got more curious.

"W-w-wait, pause it," she said. "Pause it when, you know..."

"When his weiner's showing?" asked Janine laughingly.

The man walked around into view once more, and with perfect precision, Janine paused the footage just as the man's penis swung against his leg, the leg closest to the camera. It extended down his leg quite a ways. And the picture was crystal clear for further inspection.

"Oh-my-God," Natalie said, moving in closer to see even better. "That thing...it almost hangs to his knees for Christ's sake."

"That guy's got a major schlong," Kevin said in admiration.

Natalie and Janine laughed.

Natalie just shook her head in disbelief. She began to speak.

"I have never seen anything like that before -"

"Oh I've - ," Janine interrupted but didn't get to finish.

The two were both fighting to get words in.

"I'm sorry - you go ahead," Janine said politely.

"I've never seen anything like that before. I mean, obviously the only one I have seen for four years now has been Kevin's, and his isn't...I mean it's not small by any means but it's...you know," she tailed off.

Kevin was starting to get embarrassed in front of the two women. Very personal things were being discussed here.

"Kevin is average. You're...I don't know honey, what are you, five inches?" Natalie asked.

Kevin was shocked. The two women were discussing penis size as if it was shoe size. Kevin would never dare ask Natalie her bra size, especially in front of another man.

"Um, I uh," Kevin said hesitatingly. Was now the time to exaggerate? Probably not.

"Yeah, roughly five," he said. Janine was amused by the discussion.

"Well, is it five and a half, or is it really four and you're rounding it off?" the blonde with the great legs asked her neighbor.

Natalie had a deep in-take of breath.

"Janine, how dare you ask my husband such questions," she said jokingly.

There was an awkward silence, as if the two were waiting for Kevin to say something.

"God, you want me to take it out, and I'll go get a ruler and measure it for you?" he asked.

Natalie and Janine both flushed red with embarrassment and began laughing. But then they gave each other a look, some sort of unspoken language. And then they laughed again, only in a more sinister way.

"What?," Kevin asked as the two sexy females were staring at him. "You want me to?"

The two females again stared at each other, laughing and getting more brazen. For Natalie, seeing her husband's penis meant nothing. But for him to be naked in front of their neighbor? This was getting crazy.

"I think it would be a riot," said Natalie. "Go ahead and show Janine your cock."

Kevin couldn't believe this. Who was this woman sitting next to him pretending to be Natalie? And what have you done with my wife?, he thought to himself.

Not even knowing how much Kevin admired her legs, Janine crossed the two spectacular limbs in a seductive fashion. This way she showed off more of her tan, well-rounded thighs. These were thighs that were big, but not in the least way fat.

They were supple, and even succulent. Kevin often fantasized about kissing them. Janine was once over for a swim and wore a bathing suit that accented her legs so well, and she made it even tougher on Kevin by slapping her thighs more than once that hot afternoon, unknowingly making it very hard for Kevin to not get a noticeable erection.

That is exactly what he started to get when the two women urged him to disrobe.

He teased them a bit.

"You know it is getting late and I should be leaving for work," he said.

"Well, you'll be late for work," Natalie replied in a bossy tone.

Kevin looked at the two women, who were growing ever impatient.

"Okay, okay," Kevin said, standing up from the couch. He felt so awkward unzipping his pants in front of the two women.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he said, beginning to pull down his dress pants.

The two women just smiled.

Kevin, just out of fear and nervousness, stopped when he got to his underpants.

"Ooo, Calvin Kleins," Janine said.

"Pull your underwear down," Natalie demanded, pushing him further.

Kevin took a deep breath and put his thumbs underneath the waistband. He felt those two sets of eyes staring righ at him, at his groin that is.

He yanked down the underwear and a semi-erection popped out, springing to life in the open air.

"Ooo, very nice," Janine said.

"Stroke it, make it full," Natalie said to her husband. She wanted to show him off, almost like she was showing off a piece of new furniture to her neighbor.

He grabbed his penis and did as his wife said. He stroked it to full erection. He took his hand from it to display it for the women.

"Wow," Janine said in a complimentary fashion.

Kevin jutted out his midsection in the direction of Janine, and she in turn teased him by crossing her legs, giving the man a good enough view to see all the way up to her lower buttocks.

"Wow," Kevin said, unable to contain himself while looking at the blonde.

"Oh he's such a leg man," Natalie said with a laugh.

"I can see that," Janine replied, eyeing his erection.

The two women stared, and stared, and stared without shame.

"Well are you gonna measure it or not?" asked Natalie, acting as if it was Kevin causing the delay.

"Yeah - measure that pecker," Janine chimed in.

Her use of slang terms for the male penis wasn't really helping with his erection, as it swelled and swelled, much to the amusement of the two clothed females.

Natalie placed a ruler along the top of her husband's rod, and found the tip of the head to reach the six-inch mark.

"Nice one," Janine said in a complimentary fashion.

And that was only the beginning, as the two women went about taking all sorts of different measurements, even at one point seeing how long the head of Kevin's penis was on its own.

Janine tended to talk about men's "balls" a lot, and complimented him for having a nice pair.

There was at one point an awkward silence, and with noting to say the two females just stared at Kevin's organ. It never felt bigger to him, as if it had swelled to greater proportions.

"Now how on earth are you going to go to work like that?" Janine asked the gentleman.

"Well I think I'll pull my pants up," he replied.

The two women laughed.

"She means with an erection," Natalie said.

Kevin paused and looked down at himself, appearing helpless, almost on purpose. Wanting to show off even more, Natalie walked up and began openly stroking her husband in front of Janine.

"Well that's one way to get rid of it," the neighbor said with a smile.

"Janine, please go into the kitchen and get me some paper towels, for when he..." the wife replied.

"Gotcha," Janine said calmly.

Upon re-entering the room, Janine walked up to Natalie and handed her the towels, but then made sure to stand close as to get a good view.

"So are you getting your hair done today?" Natalie asked her friend, poking fun by trying to make a normal conversation while this little episode took place.

Kevin was moaning, and rocking back and forth as his wife stroked him. He couldn't believe her behavior, but he was sure loving it.

"Ooo I think he likes us looking at his big prick," Natalie said as she picked up the pace.

"He does have a nice dick, Natalie," Janine replied, complimenting the woman for her man's attributes.

Kevin could withstand no more, and began to come as the two women continued to speek. The first load was a nice one, shooting up and onto the floor a few feet in front of the crowd of three, and then a few more shots followed.

The women stopped chatting so they could fully enjoy the site, and then Janine commented jokingly "wow I sure know you a lot better now huh, Kev."

"Ah, you've seen him come, no big deal," Natalie fired back.

Finally, the tape that got this episode all started had been paused for over 20 minutes, and it finally started playing again, startling the three and forcing them to break up their little party.

Weeks went by until Kevin and Natalie fully spoke about the erotic incident that took place that morning. Natalie would sometimes jokingly put in the video tape her neighbor had given her and she and Kevin would get a good laugh.

The husband had also been amazed with Janine's candid behavior at times. Once he and his beautiful wife had gone bowling one evening and asked Janine if she wanted to tag along.

When Kevin went up to the counter to rent a pair of size-10 shoes, Janine jokingly commented "I thought you were a size six? Oh, that's your..."

Kevin would flush red with embarrassment, but also was savoring how much attention he got from his sexy female neighbor.

Kevin openly shared with his wife these little incidences of Janine's surprising behavior, and it was one afternoon when Natalie had received an interesting email from her sexy friend.

After reading it, she wanted to share it.

"God, this explains a lot," Natalie said.

Kevin walked over to the computer to read what his wife was talking about. It was an email from Janine, a rather lengthy email.

It read:

Natalie, please keep everything I share with you confidential.

My erotic fascination with seeing pictures of male nudes began at a very young age and my specific interest in cfnm blossomed when I had the good fortune to be a part of several different type cfnm activities, including mixed swimming and femdom, during my later years of adolesence.

Those experiences helped trigger my long time relentless pursuit of cfnm erotic material. I was interested in this scene long before I ever heard the terms cfnm or femdom.

I was raised by my step mom after my father died. She subscribed to Playgirl magazine so I had access to seeing pictures a nude males on a regular basis.

One day when I was 18 my step mom came into my room while I was looking at a new issue of Playgirl that had just arrived that day in the mail.

She sat down and talked to me about it, saying that it was perfectly natural and healthy for me to enjoy seeing nude males and that it was no different than boys being interested in seeing nude females and looking at magazines such as Playboy.

We had a frank relaxed discussion about men's bodies, penises, erections, masterbation, male and female sexuality, differences and alikes, and contraception.

She said it was perfectly normal for a girl my age to masterbate and be sexually curious. She confided to me that she masterbated regularly herself and said a vibrator was an excellent instrument that could be used to achieve a number intensely pleasurable orgasms.

She said she would purchase a good one for me to have of my own. She did get me one and to be honest I used it most every day throughout my adolescent years, most of the time with me looking at the nude males in my step mom's Playgirl magazines.

I was 18 when I attended my first male strip show, my first real CFNM experience.

My step mom and one of her female friends took me to a ladies only male strip club and I was fascinated and erotically enthralled to see all the male strippers strip totally naked, and I mean everything - their dicks, mostly fully erect swinging back and forth, up and down, and all over the place.

I enjoyed seeing all the nude male strippers, but was particularly fascinated and erotically drawn to one of the black strippers that had an unusually large schlong.

His dick was at least 10" in length. I had already enjoyed seeing nude males, but since then have been especially fond of seeing males who are very well-endowed.

My step mom told me later that my enjoyment of seeing a male with a really big "pecker" is no different than men who enjoy seeing a woman with big "tits". At some point in the evening my step mom said, "Watch this".

She produced a wad of dollar bills and flashed it to one of the male strippers who was already nude. He walked over to my step mom and she wrapped a dollar bill around a garter he was wearing just above one of his knee caps.

When he bent over she took hold of his erect penis and slid his foreskin back and forth briskly a few times.

A few minutes later she gave me some $1's and said it was my turn. I did the same as she had and the three of us did it a number of times until all her dollar bills were all gone.

Ever since then I have been a frequent patron of male strip shows, in fact a probably attended at least fifty of such shows before I was legally old enough to be in those adult establishments.

My step mom owned a large number and frequently rented adult videos. I watched as well. Her favorites were those of the female domination variety, ones which featured dominant clothed females humiliating, embarrassing, and physically disciplining nude males.

I liked watching all her adult videos but I began to find that I most enjoyed the female domination ones like she did.

I absolutely loved the idea of seeing nude males while being embarrassed and totally controlled by clothed women.

One evening my step mom and I was talking about the female domination videos and she began telling me how women had the power to control and manipulate men.

She said since I enjoyed seeing nude males so much while I remained clothed that I should learn how easily males could be manipulated to get them "bare-assed naked."

She told me that she would demonstrate just how easy it was the next day when her nephew was going to be visiting.

The next day while her nephew who was my age was there, my step mom suggested that we all go for a swim. He said he hadn't brought a swim suit.

My step mom acted like she didn't hear him, instead quickly saying before we went swimming she wanted him to help her with a problem she was having with her sprinkler system.

She pointed to a particular sprinkler head in her back yard and asked that him get down and to adjust the nozzle. When he was on the ground she turned on the sprinkler system and his clothes got wet.

For the next ten minutes, my step mom and her nephew worked with the sprinkler head, trying to adjust the head. By the time he got it the way she wanted he was soaking wet and he had mud caked on his shoes, socks, pants, and his shirt.

She told him to go ahead and get out of those dirty clothes and that she would wash them while we swam. He repeated again that he had not brought a swim suit.

She told him that he wouldn't need one and to go ahead and take off his clothes. He removed them reluctantly, finally standing there wearing nothing but his white cotton underwear.

She said he couldn't wear those in the the pool and that she would go ahead and wash those too. He hesitated and said he was embarrassed.

She quickly told him to not be silly, saying when she was his age that all men swam nude.

When he still hesitated and became so obviously embarrassed she told him again to take them off, saying he didn't have anything that we hadn't seen before.

I watched curiously as he finally peeled off his underwear and was totally naked.

My step mom and I both were looking directly at his bared penis and this seemed to really intimidate and sexually humiliate him.

My step mom told him to go ahead and get in the pool and we would join him in a few minutes. She gathered up his wet clothes and took them into the laundry room and we went and donned our swim suits, quickly returning to join the naked young male who was already swimming in the pool.

For the next hour or so, we mostly watched him swim nude, joining him occasionally to swim ourselves.

There is no question that my strong erotic interest in seeing cfnm swimming activities was borne that afternoon when I got the fortunate opportunity to witness and participate in this visually entertaining activity.

When we finished swimming we dried ourselves with large beach towels, but my step mom stopped us when we went into the house, telling both her nephew and me to leave our wet towels outside.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Clip Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds