• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexual Metamorphosis Ch. 03

Sexual Metamorphosis Ch. 03

This follows on from the first two parts of Sexual Metamorphosis. It can be read alone, but would make more sense if the previous chapters are read first.

This chapter does not contain any incest. (there will be in the next chapter) It does however have, first time f/f and f/f/m and slightly rough m/f.

*******

I awoke feeling very relax and rather horny, in fact even before I had a chance to open my eyes, I felt someone, I presumed was Harry or Tom nested between my thighs with their tongue buried deep in my pussy. I gave a contented sigh and shifted slightly to give them more access. Mmm, I liked being woken like this.

"Morning," a cheerful Harry spoke as he climbed onto the bed next to me. The tongue did not stop its torturous treatment flicking back and forth over my clit...must be Tom down there.

I opened my eyes to find Harry staring down at me; his eyes were shining with lust. He kissed me, slowly and tenderly at first, then pushing his tongue deep into my mouth, the kiss became more demanding. I moaned and arched my back as his mouth and hands made their way down my neck to my breasts, taking one into his mouth and sucking hard on its nipple. At the same time a finger slid into my wet pussy.

"Mmm so good...," I moaned, as another finger joined the first and the talented tongue teased my clit at the same time. It would not take much more to push me over the edge. Lips surrounded my clit and sucked hard as the fingers began to pick up speed, thrusting back and forth as Harry suckled on one of my nipples whilst pinching the other.

"Oh...god...I'm cumming," I gasped, my body shook as my first orgasm of the day hit me. The fingers and tongue slowed their pace, unit I had completely finished coming and had laid back onto the bed breathing heavily.

"I think she enjoyed that," a voice spoke from between my legs. It took me a minute to register that it was not Tom.

Then person who had just made me come, rose from between my legs and came into view... it was Gina! I guess I panicked a bit; well alright, I panicked a lot! After all I had never been with another female before, let alone someone whom I have known for years and thought was completely straight!

"Wha...what's going on?" I tried to sit up, but Harry just calmly held me next to him and stroked my arm reassuringly.

"Sshh, Helen...shhh, it's ok... relax for a minute," Harry soothed, leaning across and kissing his wife, Gina as she climbed onto the bed next to me. "Mmmm, she tastes of you," he added, his voice full of passion.

I noticed that Gina was once again wearing a strap on dildo. It was different from the one she had worn when she had fucked her brother Tom last night. This one was blue and about nine inches in length.

"I want to fuck you Helen," Gina told me huskily, as she positioned herself between my legs and ran the tip of the dildo up and down my pussy lips, coating it with my juices.

Harry groaned and moved closer, "Oh god, let her fuck you, Helen," He leaned down and kissed me with fervour. "Let my wife fuck you," he added as he pulled away to kiss Gina.

Once again I could barely believe what was happening, and even though I thought of myself as 'straight', I somehow found myself unbelievably turned on and aroused. With a nod I agreed, I spread my legs wider and closed my eyes as Gina began to push the dildo in until it was all buried deep inside me. Was this really happening?

"Helen," Gina spoke softly as she held herself about me. "Helen, look at me,"

When I opened my eyes and looked up at Gina there was no denying that this was really happening, she smiled and began to move, slowly at first, easing the dildo in and out of me. She leaned down and kissed me, the kiss was hot and demanding as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I found myself returning the kiss with the same fervour. Her naked body against my naked body, skin against skin, her breasts against my breasts. I could feel and see that Gina's nipples were as hard and aroused as mine as they rubbed against each other as our bodies moved together.

"Gina..." I moaned as I felt the heat inside me flickering.

Gina laughed softly, "I knew you would like this, I saw the look of lust and desire in your eyes as I fucked Tom yesterday."

"Fuck..." Harry groaned. He thrust his cock into his hand as he watched us. "Oh god, you two look so damn hot together,"

Gina pulled back off of me slightly, Harry reached over with his free hand and began to rub and press down on my clit and Gina then continued to fuck me the dildo cock, pressing it deep inside me. I whimpered and closed my eyes loosing myself in the moment. I was so close, my body arched off the bed and my legs shaking.

"That's it Helen, cum for me," Gina whispered as

she thrust into me harder. "Come on, cum for me...cum for me and Harry,"

"Oooohhh,Gina... goddddd, Harry....." With a cry I came, hard. I literally shook from head to toe as the orgasm tore through me. I had barely caught my breath when Harry leapt off the bed and moved to stand behind his wife.

"Fuck...Gina I need you," Harry muttered as he quickly positioned himself behind Gina, he pressed her down onto me as he thrust into her pussy, causing her to cry out.

As Harry slammed in and out of Gina, the dildo moved inside me, setting off more sparks. The room was filled with our moans as the three of us moved together. Gina was panting now and I knew it would not be very long before she came. I reached up and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth and exploring every inch of it. I was moving under Gina and Harry now, pushing myself onto the dildo, making it go so deep.

"We've wanted to do this for so long," Harry told me panting. "Wanted to have Gina fucking you whilst I fucked her...knew you'd like this, we have some much more we want to do with and to you!"

At these words I threw my head back and cried out as another orgasm tore though me. I felt Harry slam into Gina three more times and then with a cry she also came, very quickly followed

by Harry.

The three of us were lying in a tangled heap on the bed when Tom appeared a few minutes later with breakfast on a tray.

"Did I miss much?" he asked. "Any chance of a repeat performance?" he added hopefully with a grin, setting the tray down on the bed.

"Maybe another time," I told him with a laugh. "I think they have worn me out for now,"

********

As it happened there was no chance for a repeat performance with Harry and Gina, (at least not on that day) as Gina received a phone call from work asking her to go in and help as they were short staffed. So Harry gave me a ride home.

The journey home was fairly quiet, I think Harry was giving me time to reflect on what had happened with him, Gina and Tom. Harry parked up outside the house and switched off the engine. He leaned over and kissed me softly. "Are you alright?" he asked, he eyes searching my face.

I nodded and kissed him back, "I have changed so much in the last few weeks, my whole attitude to sex changed when I got together with the twins," I laughed, "They have corrupted me and now after last night and this morning, I have changed again. I'd never even thought about being with another woman before and yet I just had the most incredible hot sex with Gina."

We kissed again, more passionately this time, but were interrupted when my mobile phone bleeped; with a sigh, I pulled away from Harry to read the message; it from the twins Bill and Dave telling me that they had had to pop out, but would be back in a couple of hours and not to worry. They were very much looking forward to hearing all about my evening; and even re-enacting some of it with me! Mmm now that idea was a definite turn on.

Harry drew me to him again and kissed me, as the kiss deepened Harry ran a hand up my leg and rested it on my thigh. Our tongues played together as we kissed. I pulled away panting. I could not believe that I was aroused once again.

"You want to come in for coffee...or something?" I asked, as I kissed him again, my own hand running across the bulge in his trousers so that he knew what was really on offer.

"Sure, I'd love a coffee...or something," Harry answered with a knowing smile.

Harry had barely closed the front door, when I pounced on him. I pulled him towards me kissing him passionately. Harry kissed me back; this was not a tender loving kiss; this was hot and animalistic between two people who just wanted to fuck each other's brains out.

"I want you, Harry...I know I shouldn't, but I can help myself, I want you to suck your cock then I want you to fuck me."

Even though I had become much more sexually aware and active, this was still unlike me. Here I was coming onto my best friend's husband, I felt so naughty as I fell to my knees there in the hallway, tugging at Harry's belt and undoing his trousers, pushing them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang out, all stiff and standing to attention. I ran my hands along its long thick length, before taking it to my mouth. I did not waste any time, I just swallowed him down deep into my throat. I heard him moan and felt his hands on my head. Quickly and repeatedly I bobbed up and down Harry's cock, sucking and flicking my tongue up and down its entire length. Swirling and sucking hard and fast, Harry continued to moan in pleasure. My stomach fluttered and I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused and wet.

"Oh fuck! Suck my cock Helen! Yeah blow me like the slut you are!" Harry groaned and held my head still as he began to thrust in and out of my mouth.

I moaned at his words, and sucked on him hungrily; I really was acting like a slut...and enjoying every minute of it!

"You like having my cock in your mouth don't you Helen? You are an excellent cock sucker, I bet Bill and Dave enjoy fucking your mouth, don't they? " Harry continued as he pushed his cock further down my throat.

"Yes...god yes, I love sucking cock Harry, and yours is just so big and hard and I love having it in my mouth!"

Each time I slid his cock back down into my throat, I took it a bit deeper, deeper, deeper, until the tip was pressed against the soft part of my throat. All the time furiously sucking and, keeping my tongue in constant motion flicking along his shaft.I almost gagged as he fucked my mouth hard and fast.

"Oh shit...here it comes...get ready Helen...I'm going to cum in your hungry hot mouth!"

As he said this I felt his balls tighten and the head of his cock seemed to swell,I took him deeper so that his cock was right at the back of my throat, then with a growl he came; a huge load of cum shot out and straight down my throat. Even though I choked slightly I managed to swallow every single drop of his cum. I licked my lips as I finished cleaning him up.

Harry reached down and pulled me up next to him, he speedily moved my skirt so that it was bunched up around my waist and roughly tore open my blouse send the button scattering freeing my breasts. Pushing aside the flimsy material of my g-string, Harry ran two fingers along my wet slit, teasing me.

"You want these?" he asked huskily.

"Please Harry," I begged, pushing against his fingers, needed to feel them inside me. "I want you to finger me, I want you to finger fuck my pussy and make me cum,"

With a chuckle, Harry slid two fingers inside me and slowly began to move them back and forth, before adding a third finger. As he continued to slowly slide them in and out, his thumb grazed over my clit, which was very hard and sensitive. I whimpered as his mouth found mine and he kissed me roughly, his fingers beginning to pick up speed as he ground them in and out of me.

"Such a wet, hot. tight cunt," he breathed and then sucked hard on one of my nipples, I moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Harry...I need it harder...fuck me harder with your fingers...please make me cum, I need to cum," I pleaded as I squirmed against his fingers which were buried deep in my pussy. I clung on to Harry as I could barely stand as my legs were shaking so much as he thrust his fingers faster and harder.

"That's it, cum for me Helen, cum on my fingers," Harry pressed down on my clit and pushed his fingers in as deep as he could.

"Ooooh godddd, Harry," I gasped, "I'm cumming, godohgod, I cumming!"

"Mmm christ, I can feel you squeezing my fingers with your cunt," Harry gasped, his eyes never leaving mine.

My orgasm hit me full force and if Harry had not been holding me up, I would have ended up in a heap on the floor. I thought Harry would give me a moment to recover, but to my surprise he was still rock hard, he kicked off his trousers which had pooled at his ankles, then twirled me around so that I was facing away from him towards the front door. He positioned himself behind me and with one big thrust he entered me.

I pressed my hands against the wall to steady myself as Harry slammed into me, hard and fast over and over again; one hand reaching around to tease and squeeze my breasts.

"Harry...fuck...yes...oh god...yes," I moaned as his cock filled me perfectly. I clenched down round his cock with my inner muscles.

"Ahhh that's it, fuck...you're so hot and tight," Harry muttered as he leaned forward and licked and bit down on my neck.

I met Harry's thrusts, pushing backwards onto him as he thrust forward, feeling the familiar fluttering of an approaching orgasm, " Harder Harry," I moaned, "Fuck me harder,"

I was just on the verge of coming, when without warning, Harry pulled completely out of me, I gave a frustrated groan,"Harrrrry,"

Harry cupped on of his hands and pressed it to my dripping pussy, he scooped up my juice, covering his fingers, before once again sliding his cock back in. He ran a wet finger along my crack to my ass, and slowly pushed it through my tight ring, he held it there for a moment before moving it back and forth and adding a second slippery finger. I hissed at the burning sensation of this second intrusion. Leaving one hand on the wall for support, I reached down and began to rub my clit as Harry withdrew his fingers and plunged them into my pussy once again coating them in my juices, before pushing them back into my ass.

"Fuck, you're tight," Harry groaned, as he flexed his fingers inside me to loosen me up. Oh god it burned, I needed lube or it would be too painful!

"My bag...lube in my bag," I gasped, indicating to my bag which I had dropped on the floor when we arrived. Harry quickly got it and located the tube of lube. He squirted a generous amount onto his fingers and cock.

I moaned and tried to relax as much as I could as he pushed back two fingers, they slipped in easier this time, then he added a third finger. My ass was feeling awfully full now, and I knew that his cock was way bigger than the three fingers he was now moving back and forth stretching me with.

"Do you want it slut, do you want to feel my cock inside your ass?" he whispered in my ear, "Tell me slut! Tell me where you want my cock!"

"I want...I want," I gasped, "I want it in my ass, Harry....please! Fuck my ass"

Suddenly the fingers were gone, and I felt the thick blunt end of Harry's cock pressing against my ass hole. He pushed forward a little so that the head of his cock popped though and held it there for a moment, letting me adjust to its wide girth.

"Jeez, you're ass is so tight," Harry growled, he took hold of my hips as he pushed all the way in. Then he began to move, slowly at first, pulling nearly all the way out, then slamming back in. Hard.

"Oh god...oh goddd...your cock is so big Harry," I panted, as I found myself pressing back to make him go deeper.

"I was so hard watching my wife fuck you with her strap-on dildo," Harry told me, "Next time I want you to ride her so that I can fuck this tight ass as she fucks your cunt...you'd like that wouldn't you slut?"

I could barely breath, let alone speak, but I manage to nod and say "Yes...god Harry yes...you and Gina together, fucking me,"

My whole body was on fire, as Harry pounded into me, hard and fast, I rubbed my clit with vigour, I was shaking and whimpering again and knew that I was going to come again very soon, "I'm gonna cum...Ohhh Harry...gonna cum soon, want you to cum in my ass,to feel your cum in my ass...ohhh shitttt,"

"Ohh Hell...Helen, you slut, you dirty slut, cum for me..." Harry growled as he rammed his cock in and out of me.

With a howl, I came, my whole body writhing and shaking as the pleasure flowed through every part of me. My ass clamped down around Harry's cock and the last thing I remember before I passed out was Harry grunting and feeling him shooting his load deep into my ass.

I am not sure how long I was out for, but when I came around, I found myself on the sofa laying with my head on Harry's lap, He was gently stroking my hair.

"Are you alright?" he asked, there was concern in the voice.

I nodded, "I'm fine Harry, no permanent damage, I'm just a little sore, nothing to worry about,"

"Good, I still think you should stay there and rest for a bit longer," he told me, "I don't think Bill and Dave will be very happy with me though, I think they were hoping for some fun this afternoon,"

"Oh don't worry about them, they will be fine...after all they still have each other to have fun with and anyway there is always tomorrow!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sexual Metamorphosis Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds