• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • We'll Have All Night

We'll Have All Night

The duck blind was perfect: close by the secluded lake where he could watch the young couple unobserved. She was stunning, this one, her dark auburn hair catching the last rays of the summer afternoon, her pale freckled complexion setting off her eyes green as emeralds. From his hiding place in the duck blind Gary listened and tried not to breathe through his mouth while he surveilled the two of them.

"C'mon, what are you, chicken? No one will see us," the boyfriend nagged, already slipping off his tight jeans and urging her to do the same.

"Easy for you to say, Ralph. What if we get caught? You know my luck where these things are concerned. Remember Earth Day?"

"Earth Day was well worth the embarrassment."

"Spoken just like a man. That's because you didn't have to face my father and the others."

"What's that they say? 'A stiff prick has no conscience?'"

Gary reached between his legs and rubbed himself. God, she was hot!

"I dare you to strip nude right now and go skinny-dipping with me," Ralph challenged. "I double-dog dare ya."

The young redhead seemed to ponder the dare for a moment, then without another word began wriggling out of her tank top. Despite himself, Gary's mouth dropped open at the spectacle of her amazing tits. They must be 42DD's, with nipples like pale pink rosebuds. This undercover assignment was getting more exciting by the minute. He rubbed himself harder, hoping he wouldn't cum just yet. There still was his field mission to accomplish.

"Goddamn, Becki, I love your tits," Ralph said. So that was her name.

"Then you're gonna really love my pussy," Becki replied as she slipped out of her shorts and then her thong panties, standing there proudly showing Ralph and Gary all her charms.

Quick, before she gets in the water. Gary crept from his hiding place in the duck blind and strode toward them with all the authority he could muster. The park ranger uniform helped. Good thing he'd claimed the dry cleaners had lost it rather than returning it after he'd been fired.

"What's going on here, folks?" he said evenly, although it was all too obvious. The woman froze; Gary heard a trickle and realized she'd peed herself with fright. Good, show's who's in control of the situation. It was never too early to take control. Gary's training had left him with at least that bit of wisdom.

"Don't you know public nudity is a crime in this jurisdiction?" Gary said. "A serious crime. There are laws against prancing around naked in a state park. What if some kids would have come by and seen you right now?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, I wasn't thinking," Becki whimpered, shooting an angry glance at Ralph. "But please can't you see fit to let us off with a warning or something?"

Gary pretended to consider her request as she looked on hopefully. Her face fell when he said, "No. If I make one exception, before you know it the park will be a haven for perverts and unsafe for decent family activities. I'm afraid I'll have to take you both into custody."

Becki covered her face with her hands and shook her head. As Gary approached her, she backed away a step.

"Shall I add resisting arrest to the other charges, Ma'am?" he said.

"Charges? You mean there's going to be more than one?"

"Public indecency, felonious intent to commit open and notorious fornication, maybe others that might occur to me once I take you in." Gary placed Becki's arms behind her back and adeptly slipped the plastic handcuffs around her wrists and cinched them tight, painfully tight, not like the pussies at the academy had tried to teach him. She squealed in agony or shame.

"What's the idea of roughing up my girlfriend, dude?" Too late, Ralph was finally trying to act like a man.

Leaving Becki standing there, Gary swaggered over until he stood toe-to-toe with Ralph, thrust out his chest and said through clenched teeth, "You want a piece of me, shitbird?" Ralph's dick seemed to shrink three sizes as Gary fingered the wicked-looking state-issue nightstick strapped to his belt, the nightstick he'd claimed in a written report had been broken accidentally.

Ralph sprinted for cover, not even stopping to pick up his clothes. Rather than give chase, Gary said, "He won't get far the way he's dressed. A few hours alone in the woods and he'll wish he'd come along quietly."

Becki was weeping and shaking in terror. Gary loved how her nipples puckered so fetchingly when she got this excited. "Ma'am, I'll need to secure you to that tree while I call for backup. Can't risk another escaped prisoner."

"Secure me? What does that mean? I don't even know what that means!" Becki was clearly panicking now. The pee still glistened from her thighs; Gary wished he could nuzzle her pussy right now and lick it all off. Patience.

'I'll show you," Gary said with a smirk. With a length of nylon rope he tied Becki's waist to the trunk of an old-growth oak tree. Damn, those sweet tits of hers looked even bigger with her arms tied behind her and her chest heaving. He cut a second length of rope with a hunting knife and lashed her ankles to the trunk. Even her feet were beautiful.

"There's one more thing: blindfolded prisoners are much less likely to attempt escape." Gary wanted her agonized look of shocked realization before he tied on the blindfold, the look that would tell him she finally understood that he was not a real cop at all. He got it, just before he slipped the blindfold on her and tied it behind her head in a square knot he'd learned in scouting.

"Don't try anything. It'll be dark soon," he warned her. "Strange things can happen in the dark. The park closes at ten. We'll have all night."

Becki stilled as fear and excitement flooded her system. With the blindfold on she couldn't see anything that the mock ranger was doing. She could feel the heat of his body inches from her naked one. She couldn't believe that she was in this situation once again. And this time it wasn't a friend of her dad's. The ranger wasn't overly tall but he was well built and had the salt pepper hair of a man of experience. Just before he had put the blindfold on, she had been pissed. When was she ever gonna learn to quit rising to the bait when her idiot boy-friend dared her? She should be furious that he had turned tail and run. But the man had been rather menacing with that night stick of his. She shivered as the wind blew gently across her sensitive nipples. Or was it the wind, she wondered, or something else. With her eyes covered, her other senses were sharper. She could hear the steady breathing of the ranger. It sounded like he was close. This time she felt the soft brush of a finger along her cheek. She pulled her head away and whimpered.

"Please," she whispered. "I am a good girl."

"A good girl doesn't strip down to nothing and go skinny dipping in a state park, ma'am. I think you might be bad girl," he said against her ear.

"No," she protested as goose flesh ran down her neck and arms. She shivered violently.

"I don't believe it, Becki. I think that you love to be daring. That you want to get caught. Does the idea of being caught in the nude arouse you?" he asked before pressing a wet kiss against the side of her neck.

"No..." she whimpered as she struggled against the ropes that held her secure.

"Struggling won't do you any good, Becki. You are mine for the night. I intend to savor every last minute."

"My boyfriend will come back and he'll bring the cops with him," she said desperately.

The man laughed in response.

"That little shithead? He's probably running around the woods, lost and getting poison ivy on his dick."

She nearly jumped out of her skin when calloused hands settled on her narrow shoulders. She whimpered as the man gently squeezed her shoulders.

"You are awfully tense, Becki," he commented as he rubbed her shoulders and down her arms, avoiding her heaving chest.

"Very funny," she hissed as she waited with baited breath, wondering what he was doing. How long would he wait until he touched her there and other places? She nearly moaned as the thought aroused her. She had been trying for months to get Ralph to tie her up. But he always refused. He thought it was too much like rape. She couldn't help it though, the thought of a man being responsible for her pleasure and when she got it made her hornier than a three pecker billy goat.

"You keep sassing me, young lady, I will give you something better to do with that mouth of yours," he scolded her sternly. The silence grew deafening.

"Like what?" she finally whispered, unable to help herself.

"You tell me, Becki, what would a bad girl like you do?" he asked her harshly.

"Anything you tell me," she finally admitted as her will to resist crumbled. She no longer cared where Ralph had run off to or what trouble she was in for stripping down to her birthday suit. She wanted to know how far this mock ranger would take it. She was almost positive that he was not the real deal. Who had ever heard of a ranger handcuffing and tying a blindfolded naked woman to a tree? But the thought that a strange man found her attractive enough to bind her had her ready to cum and pee at the same time. The unknown was frightening as it was arousing. "And you said we had all night."

She drew a deep breath as his hands suddenly squeezed and kneaded her tits. Every nerve was tingling and she could feel the moisture gathering in her pussy. The unexpectedness of the touch was electric. It wouldn't take much to make her come.

"You know you have a magnificent pair of tits, Becki. I think I might just have to suck on them. Would you like that?" he asked in her ear as he lightly pinched her nipples.

"Please," she gasped as pleasure raced from her nipples to her womb.

"Please, what? You have to tell me what you want. What is it that my bad little girl wants?" he growled in her ear as he continued to pull at her nipples.

She tensed as the pressure in her womb built until she knew that if he tugged one more time she would explode.

"More," she begged as she teetered on the edge of orgasm.

"No, I think I'll tease you a bit more. After all we have all night." he reminded her.

Gary removed the nightstick from his belt once again, positioned himself in a practiced martial arts stance and swung it mere inches from Becki's face. She flinched at the whistling swishing sound it made. Something stirred between Gary's legs.

"Ever hear of the Death by One Thousand Blows?" he asked her.

"I thought 'blow' meant something else," she said. It seemed to him like an act, that she was deliberately being seductive, trying to hide her fear of him.

"Tell me what you think it means," he said. Another swing whished through the air, missing one of her erect nipples by millimeters.

"You know," she replied. "A good girl doesn't talk about those things."

"Before this night is over you'll do more than talk with that fucking mouth, Bitch."

"Why do you call me a bad name? Haven't I done whatever you asked? Haven't I obeyed your every whim?"

"So?"

"What does that tell you about me? I told you I was a good girl. And a good girl doesn't talk about blow jobs to strange men."

"So I'm a fucking strange man, am I?" Whish went the nightstick again, higher, at face level now. Becki turned her head and winced.

"I mean a man I'm not acquainted with, not friends with yet," she hurriedly explained. "That doesn't mean I couldn't be friends with you, though, if the situation were different."

This time Gary did not swing the billyclub. Instead, he retreated a few steps, unzipped his fly so slowly it could not be heard over chirping of the crickets and cicadas in the woods. He slid out of his uniform pants, folded them neatly to preserve the knife-edge crease, and lay them over a nearby low-hanging branch. Then he removed his boxer shorts with the Jolly Roger designs and tossed them aside. There he stood in his dark uniform shirt, clip-on tie, ranger's hat, black socks and spit-shined State shoes, saluting her with his major hard-on, humiliating himself before this tethered and fettered young woman with the smart mouth and the big tits.

Slowly he reapproached her and silently began brushing his cock against her inner thigh, near her pussy.

"Is that your finger?" she sighed. "Or something else?"

"What do you think?" This time he didn't call her a name. She seemed to draw encouragement from that fact.

"I think it's awfully stiff to be your finger. And awfully big, too."

"Imagine that." He swirled the tip of his cock over her silken skin, circling ever closer to his objective.

"You know, I don't even let my boyfriend touch me there," she said, trying to make herself sound playful, he thought.

She whispered, "I bet you'd love a blow job."

He pulled away and stood regarding her cautiously. Could she see out from under the blindfold? He'd tied it securely but it might have slipped. He tried the nightstick again, swinging it upward in an underhand thrust directly toward her face. No reaction. Gary rubbed the shaft of his cock with the tip of the nightstick and pondered the situation.

Ralph hadn't told him she might be this smart, this tricky. And where was the other woman? What was holding her up? Was she lost in the dark, in the woods? Did he have time to do a little something of his own before she arrived?

"What the fuck is going on here?" Gina shouted. The sound of her commanding voice cutting through the night silence of the forest struck Gary like a hot needle shoved up his cock. Instantly he retreated. That fucking Gina always took command, in every situation. Gary wondered why he had married her in the first place. Then he remembered her tits like huge breastplates, her tight pussy that never failed to squeeze the very last drop of cum from his cock, the firm masses of her muscled ass cheeks, the way her mouth sought out his cock and sucked it hard.

Gina loved public sex, especially if the other players found it humiliating or uncomfortable in any way. Their discomfort only fueled her own excitement and dominance. And Gina was smart, mind-reading smart. She could pick up on it the moment anyone was balking at a sexual suggestion or innuendo, and instantly zeroed in like a predator, not giving in until the other person's humiliation was complete.

Gina had discovered an Internet posting site and kept after Gary until he joined her in her late-night prowls in search of men too drunk or horny to object to Gary photographing them in flagrante delicto with Gina, meaning faces exposed with no doubt about what was going on. Usually oral sex was the lure, but Gina loved pissing in the mouths of unsuspecting men, especially if Gary clicked the digital camera at the exact moment her piss hit the man's mouth, catching his candid facial expression in extreme closeup. Gina's favorite game was to blindfold the man, telling him he'd be getting the blowjob of his life, then deftly switch places with Gary once she had the man hard in her mouth. She knew how much Gary hated giving head to other men, but knew he would do it for her. She could make Gary do anything.

After many minutes the man would hear Gina's voice, not from between his legs where it should have been but too far away, telling him to remove the blindfold. The first thing he'd see would be Gina snapping a rapid-fire series of pictures recording the man's shock and rage at witnessing another man orally stimulating his penis. Captured in photographs branding him as a passive homosexual, and hearing Gina's threats about sending the pics to his wife, the man never made trouble for them. All the pictures wound up posted online anyway: Gina's face and breasts decorated with strange mens' semen; men of all ages and descriptions, sometimes two and three at a time, eating Gina's pussy and asshole; and men with the hugest cocks of all favored by being allowed ultimate entry, penetrating and stretching Gina's pearl of an asshole in extreme digital closeup.

Ralph was a find. A young guy just barely eighteen, smartass know-it-all, came quick in his pants as soon as Gina's strong factory-worker fingers found their mark. "It's because you're young," Gina cooed in his ear, looking over his shoulder at Gary seated next to him at the bar. She deftly removed Ralph's fresh semen from her hand with a vigorous shake to the side. So what if some of it may have splattered onto another man's leg or into his drink?

It was Gary who at Gina's suggestion had trolled for Ralph, buying him tap beers and biding his time, then betting Ralph a round of drinks that the woman sitting opposite them would be willing to give Ralph a hand job right at the bar, in full view of the barfly patrons. Of course the woman was Gina, playing the role of seductive stranger.

"Why don't the three of us go out to the parking lot and we'll try again?" Gina suggested impishly. "Ever had a threesome or a moresome, Ralph?"

"What do you think I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do for months now?" Ralph bragged, although he knew it was Becki who had been the one doing the asking. Gina suspected as much. A guy like Ralph was no challenge for a cougar like Gina to read.

"Maybe she just needs some coaxing," Gina offered.

"What kind of coaxing?"

"The kind Gary and I do best. How soon can you get her alone? Somewhere secluded where she thinks she'll be safe?"

Ralph mentioned the planned outing at the beach. Gina did the rest.

"Nice," Gina said. "Now take the blindfold off. I want everyone to be able to make out her face clearly." She aimed her digital camera at Becki and began photographing her from every angle. Flash after flash lit the wooded glen like a summer electric storm. "Okay, now let's switch to video. Here's where you get into the action, Gar. Shove that hard cock all the way up her pussy. Give her every inch you've got."

Becki screamed when he did, but not from pain. Gary fucked her for many minutes with Gina behind the camera for the entire session.

"Cut her loose. She's not going anywhere," Gina commanded.

Gary slit the ropes with his hunting knife; they fell to Becki's feet, leaving red welts where he had tied them too tight.

"And pull out before you cum. I want to see your cum on her fucking face."

"That's what I want anyway," Becki gasped. Gina moved in for the money shot, following Gary's cock in closeup as he withdrew, jacking his cock and shoving Becki down by the neck. He really had to get off; his climax bejeweled her face and garlanded her neck, some of his semen overshooting its mark and streaking into her hair like moonlight.

"I love it," Becki spoke into the camera lens, imitating Linda Lovelace in the original Deep Throat movie.

"My turn," Gina said. "You take the camera," she told Gary, "And make sure you don't cut off anybody's head."

"What do we do now?" Becki asked.

"You lay back on this blanket and spread those creamy thighs into a V while I eat your pussy for every pervert on the Internet who pays twenty-nine ninety-five to join our website," Gina replied.

"What's going on? Gina? Gary?" Ralph's plaintive voice emerged from the edge of the woods.

"Hey, asshole, what's going on is my wife is about to eat your girlfriend out on video. Ever hear the expression three's company, four's a crowd?"

"This wasn't in the script," Ralph complained.

"You wanna make yourself useful, stand over there and beat off while Becki and I get it on," Gina said. "Sound good to you, Becki?"

"Sounds great," Becki said with a gleeful look at Ralph. "After all, we'll have all night."

* * * * *

This story was co-written by the lovely and talented Dragontatto, for whose help and contributions I am extremely grateful. Any heavy-handedness or lack of finesse is mine. Please read her other submissions. They're awesome, as is she!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • We'll Have All Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds