• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Entertaining Ryan

Entertaining Ryan

There's this guy I know, he's called Ryan and he's about the sexiest man to ever walk to earth, tall, brown hair, blue eyes, the usual good looks combination really but he really stands out in a crowd, it could be his height, it could be his eyes, I don't know but what I do know is that he is seriously into being dominated.

We hooked up once before at a friends fancy dress birthday party, about 2 years ago and since then we've both had relationships on and off, but there's always been this chemistry between us. We aren't the closest of friends but we chat here and there, the odd text and if we spot one another in a club we will always buy each other a couple of drinks.

On this particular night, we had both been invited to a friends fancy dress Halloween party, it was a cold crisp October night and I had dressed up in leather and PVC. I was wearing black fishnet stockings with lace trim, a tight black PVC skirt, a black corset that showed off every curve of my body and made my full 34B bust look more like a 34D and a pair of thigh high leather boots with a long thin spike heel. My long dark brown hair was scraped back into a high pony tail, my eyes were smoky and my lips were cherry red, I even had a nice long riding crop and handcuffs. I truly looked the part of a dominatrix.

I entered the party and found my way to the kitchen among the batman's, superman's and wonder women and finally managed to get a drink. When I turned around there he was, standing in the doorway looking at me, I turned to face him to give him a better view. He looked from my boots, up my things, his eyes lingering here and there to take in the bits of lace and leather, he looked at my skirt and his eyes roamed further up my body to my corset, he practically stared at my ample cleavage and finally looked up to my face. I licked my lips in what could only be described as a rather filthy manner and noticed the from beneath his pirate costume was a big thick hard on growing.

'Jesus Ann, you look amazing' Ryan said, his voice deep and sultry, a slight scouse accent detectable.

I decided I really wanted to play my part tonight, see if I could have some fun with this.

'I know! the bulge in your pants made that quite clear to me when I saw you perving on me you filthy pig'

'whoa, someone's taking their costume very seriously' came his response, a mixture of humour and hope.

'Well you were, am I right? You were staring at my breasts, my pussy? You were thinking about fucking me weren't you?'

'Jesus Ann quiet down a bit, people can hear you' He whispered, his face going red and his hard on subsiding in his pants.

It was the look of embarrassment on his face that made me do what I did next. The people at the party were all pretty open minded, a lot of them were swingers and those who weren't would still take part in some pretty intense sexual stuff so I pretty much knew they wouldn't mind me having a bit of fun.

I walked over to Ryan and put my hand on his chest, hair clearly visible above the cut of his thin white shirt which had been made to look dirty specially for the costume. I dragged my long black nails through his chest hair, somewhat less than gently while I ran my other hand over the crotch of his pants, gently tickling the shaft of his penis with my nails. It was clear straight away that he had gone commando for the night as there was nothing holding his semi hard cock back from springing forward in his pants.

'You love it, you love these people listening, knowing you were staring at me. you love that they now know your dicks hard in your pants and you love the way you cant stop staring at my tits right now, so don't tell me to be quiet, do I look like I would take orders from you?' I teased, my voice serious but my lips curling into an evil smile.

By now people were looking around to see what all the commotion was about, looking at the pervert in their midst. Ryan's face a picture, a mixture of shock and lust, his face red and his eyes glued to my deep red lips like all he could think about was sliding his cock in and out of them.

As people started to look away again and get on with whatever they were talking about, I walked behind Ryan and quietly took the handcuffs from around my right wrist and told him to keep still and to trust me. I held the cuffs in my mouth being as quiet as I could with them, I wanted this to be a surprise, and ran my hands from his firm shoulders, down his muscular arms and finally held his hands in mine. I pulled his hands behind him gently and placed his right palm against the back of his left hand.

With lightening speed I take the cuffs from my mouth and snap them on his wrists. Ryan swivelled around and looked at me in shock.

'What the hell are you doing?' he said quietly but angrily trying to avoid drawing attention to himself again.

'Shut up and listen to me. Your going to be quiet and do as your told if you want those cuffs off! Go into the front room and stand in the middle of the room, do nothing, just wait there. Oh and here, you'll be needing this'

With that I took a thin scarf hanging by the back door and tied it around his mouth, there was no way he was going to even think about objecting to me tonight, I was enjoying this too much.

About five minutes later, I walked into the front room with my drink in hand and rejoined the party. Ryan was getting curious stares from most people in the room yet no one seemed at all fazed by it. I walked over to him and took my riding crop in my right hand, put my drink on a side table and whispered for him to brace himself. I ran the crop up and down the backs of his legs, ran it in circles around his firm ass and finally, pulled back and cracked it hard against his taught flesh covered by only a thin pair of pair of pants. I heard him whimper and his body jump from the shock. I looked around and sure enough his cock was standing out straight in his pants.

I pulled the pants down to his ankles, releasing his thick uncut cock. I would guess it to be about 7 inches hard. He had a bright red mark across his ass cheeks where my riding crop had come down firm. I got to my knees and leant forwards, placing a soothing kiss over where the crop mark was, leaving a cherry red lip print on his ass cheek.

I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at what was going on, just as id hoped they would be. I stood on the coffee table which had been pushed toward the edge of the room to make space.

'Everyone, can I have your attention? Although it seems I already have' I joked. 'The man you are all looking at in the centre of the room, the one with his pants around his ankles and his cock out for you all to see is my friend Ryan. Ryan is a pervert, he is a complete man slag. He deserves to be humiliated for this, for the way he was looking at me when he saw me, like I was a piece of meat I would hope you would all take it amongst your selves to do to him what you feel is necessary to teach him a lesson.'

For a few seconds people looked around wondering what they should do. Then one woman walked over to him, unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it wide and wrote with bright red lipstick across his chest 'WHORE!'. After this people soon got the idea he was there for their amusement. I went into the kitchen to fix myself another drink and looked out to the dark blue sky, it was a gorgeous night. I was beginning to get lost staring into space when I heard a man shouting and moaning and immediately went to see what was going on.

'Oh fuck yeah that's good, take it all' cried the man, followed by a deep grunting. His whole body spasming as he came full force into Ryan's mouth. His hands were in Ryan's dark hair, his eyes closed tightly as Ryan knelt on the floor in front of him being fucked in the face. It must have been a relief to get that gag out for a second before it was replaced by a throbbing cock.

The man pulled his cock from Ryan's mouth and he gasped for air, he had swallowed every drop of cum and his cock was rock hard. I had a feeling he would enjoy this. Another man stood in front of him and pulled his cock out, it was already thick and hard and he started rubbing it right in front of Ryan's face, with in minutes his body was twitching and sperm was shooting out in thick ropes at Ryan's face which was covered in make up. The ladies had obviously done him up, he looked like a pretty little girl, I wonder if he felt like one.

Some one walked by with a small paddling pool in hand, it was a woman of about 5ft6 inches dressed as Xena. She walked up to Ryan and slapped his ass, 'Move whore' she demanded as then laid the paddling pool on the floor.

'Get in' she said 'and sit up in it'

Ryan did as he was told and sat in the paddling pool. The woman then climbed in straight after him and pushed him down so that his face was level with her pussy. She lifter her skirt and pulled down her red thong, opened her legs and pushed has face into her pussy, he immediately started licking and sucking her clit, she gently moaned and he pleasured her using just his tongue, however only a second later Ryan tried pulling his head back, she immediately grabbed his hair and pushed him back and held his head tight. She was pissing! she was pissing all over his face, using him as a toilet.

I could tell Ryan wasn't enjoying this as much as he had enjoyed the acts of humiliation from the men although he behaved after his initial shock and stayed still while the woman pissed all over his face, soaked his body and smudged his pretty make up.

'lick me dry' she commanded and Ryan did as he was told, licking her pussy until she was satisfied and walked away, leaving him in a pool of piss, covered in urine, make up and cum.

Jen, the woman whose house it was, walked over to me and asked if she could see me upstairs, I said sure and followed her into her bedroom where she went over to a chest of drawers, opened the top one and rifled through her things until she eventually pulled out a long thick strap on.

'I want you to fuck Ryan with this, everyone's saying how much their enjoying what's going on and a few people, myself included have said they would love to watch you fuck him, what do you think?'

I'm not usually this wild but I was getting rather carried away and extremely turned on, my black lacy French knickers were soaked and the prospect of fucking Ryan in the ass was such a turn on, how could I not.

'I'd love to' I answered, taking the strap on from her. We entered the front room to see three men and a woman stood around Ryan, one of the men was pissing on him, as was the woman while the other two were rubbing their cocks in front of his face.

'OH FUCK!' yelled one man, his cock sticking out of his sailor costume, as he fired 8 long ropes of thick white cum on Ryan's face, chest and legs. The other man came shortly after, firing only 3 jets of hot cum but aiming right for Ryan's closed lips. The woman finished pissing all down his side just after the first guy had cum and once the other guy had finished pissing I walked over to Ryan and told him to come with me.

In the dining room someone had covered the table in towels and I told Ryan to lay back on the table with his ass right on the edge. While he was busy getting comfy I got myself strapped into my strap on, the thick pink rubber cock looked sexy against my PVC clad body.

'what the fuck is that thing, your not fucking me!' He said as he looked up and saw the huge dick attached to my waist.

'you will do as your told or not only will I refuse to take those handcuffs off and help clean you up before you go home, but I will whip you until your begging me for the cock!'

He calmed down at this threat and laid back, never saying a word. His back arched to keep him from feeling discomfort from the handcuffs behind his back.

Jen passed me a bottle of lube and I slathered the cock in it and my fingers, doubting that Ryan had ever taken a cock before in his life. His pants had been pulled off at some point earlier, while I was gazing into space I think. His cock was still hard and his legs were spread, resting on the backs of two chairs either side of the table giving me plenty of access to his spread ass. I gently rubbed the lube all around his tight ass hole which was tense at first but with slow and gentle rubbing became more relaxed and I worked one, then two, then three fingers in his ass, gently stretching it. All the while there is an audience around the table watching. Ryan's face is a picture, a mix of embarrassment that all these faces were watching him being penetrated and pure lust, I knew he liked what I was doing by all the moans he was stifling and the way his body tensed.

His ass was now very relaxed and was ready for the dildo, I pushed the lubed head gently into his opening, feeling it tense initially and then slowly relax, I pushed the dildo slowly in, inch by inch, his cock hardening even more than I though possible.

I was so turned on by this point, I could feel my nipples hardening in my corset. I was fucking a man in the ass while he was covered in cum, piss and make up and being watched by about thirty people, Ryan however was bright red, he clearly felt humiliated with all of these people staring at him, that only added to it for me though.

Once the whole 9 inches had been inserted into his ass I started fucking him, gently thrusting into his ass, running my fingers slowly up the underside of his cock and back down again in rhythm with my slow fucking. His body was twitching and tensing, his moans sneaking out of his closed lips, the more he moaned the more I built up speed. I started to fuck him hard, his cock thick and tight, tiny beads of pre cum dripping out of the head of his uncircumcised cock, his balls full and solid, ready to burst. I angled the dildo upwards knowing full well I would hit the wall with each brutal slam into his stretched hole, his body started twitching, his face contorted in ecstasy, his stifled moans now screams of pleasure, his legs shaking. I grabbed his cock and started wanking it, quickly pulling the delicious foreskin over the shiny wet head and back down again. It didn't take much after that, his cock started twitching and he fired his first stream of cum all over his belly, his second shot much further reaching his face, landing on his cheek, he opened his mouth wide ready to catch the next burst which hit his nose and lips, some going directly into his wide mouth and coating his tongue. three more shots which all landed on his chest and belly and he was spent. I withdrew the huge fake cock and looked down at his face, covered in sweat, smeared make up, piss and many peoples cum including his own.

Everyone left the dining room once he had cum and got on with the party, I stayed with Ryan and gave him a few minutes to gain some energy. When he was feeling more awake he sat up and I undid the handcuffs.

'How did you know I was into that?' He asked.

'I don't know, I've just always had a feeling and I got carried away dressed like this, I'm glad you enjoyed it though'

we went upstairs and I helped him shower, he was shattered and after the night he had just had, who could blame him. Jen had left out one of her husbands shirts and a pair of jeans for Ryan, they were similar size and they fit pretty well. We went downstairs and rejoined the party after that, people were bringing us drinks left right and centre but we decided to leave not long after, we were both pretty tired. Ryan stayed at mine that night but nothing happened, we both just fell asleep, who knows, maybe in the morning we'll continue where we left off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Entertaining Ryan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds