• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 16

Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 16

My name is Janice Ellery Bronson and I am a six-foot-tall, plump, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, green-eyed and blonde-haired Irishwoman living in the city of Bangor, Maine. By day, I work as a field researcher and assistant for one of the city's most respected attorneys. Who is this attorney? My beloved husband Thaddeus Bronson of course. He's a six-foot-tall, good-looking black man who looks just splendid in a business suit. That's what he looked like when we met two decades ago. Back when we were both students at the Maine Institute of Technology. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him. And I've never loved anyone else. Luckily, he loved me too. We had a whirlwind romance. Ah, those were the days.

The year was 1986 and I was only nineteen years old. A tall, somewhat heavyset young woman from rural Maine who came to the big city for her education. The Maine Institute of Technology seemed like a dream given form to me. A private school with sixty thousand students spread over the towns of Harmony, Lincoln, Oxford and York. The Maine Institute of Technology was also the biggest powerhouse in collegiate America. They sponsored Men's baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, ice hockey, gymnastics, fencing, golf, football, wrestling, tennis, alpine skiing, archery, bowling, cycling, rowing, sailing and lacrosse along with Women's softball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, ice hockey, gymnastics, fencing, golf, field hockey, wrestling, tennis, alpine skiing, archery, bowling, cycling, rowing, equestrian, sailing and lacrosse. All their teams competed in the NCAA Division One.

They offered me a full student-athlete scholarship for playing rugby. My husband was a football player at the school. He simply looked splendid. We had the time of our lives in college. After graduation, I tried to find work with my bachelor of science degree in criminal justice. I began working for the Bangor City Department of Corrections. As for my Thad, he went to law school. He originally wanted to get into the NFL but he didn't make it into the NFL Draft that year. Unfortunately. He got his law degree a couple of years later, passed the bar exam and we settled in the city of Bangor. We've built a nice life for ourselves. Acquiring a mansion in the suburbs and raising twins. Our son Alexander attends the University of Maine on a basketball scholarship. Our daughter Jennifer goes to UCLA. We've got the mansion to ourselves. Life is good.

Lately, Thad and I have been trying to bring some spice back into our relationship. A lot of couples lose that special connection and simply can't find it again. Lucky for us, we never lost it. It simply needed to be rekindled. Which is why we've been doing it all over the damn house. Sometimes, I'd go to the kitchen and make breakfast while wearing just a bra and panties. Thad would come up behind me and surprise me in the nicest way possible. He would pull me into his arms and kiss me, then we would start making love.

I love it when my husband leans against a wall and asks me to suck his cock. I get on my knees before him and do just that. I unzip his pants and out comes his cock. Eight inches long and quite thick. Also, it's uncut. Before I met Thad, I'd never hooked up with an uncut guy. I've learned how much fun they can be. My husband and I refused to let doctors circumcise our son when he was born. We're firm believers of not fixing that which isn't broken. That being said, I continued to work my magic on him. Thad moaned in pleasure and urged me to continue what I was doing. I did so happily. I licked his nuts and sucked on his dick like my life depended on it. Half an hour later, Thad rewarded me for my efforts with a face full of cum.

I eagerly drank my husband's seed. A lot of women find it offensive when a man cums all over them. Not me. I love the taste of my husband's manly juice. It's yummy. Afterwards, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Thad pulled me up in his arms and kissed me again. Then we resumed making love. He took me on the kitchen counter. Just bent me over and took me. I grimaced as I felt his thick cock enter me. He placed his hands upon my hips and began pumping his cock into me. I pushed back against him, loving the feel of his cock deep inside me. I love it when he fucks me like that. I ask him to fuck me harder. My man is happy to oblige. He grabs a handful of my long blonde hair and yanks my head back while thrusting deep into me. I yelp in surprised pleasure. Yeah, now that's more like it!

We try something new. Well, not exactly new but something different anyway. Thad spreads my ass cheeks wide open and presses his cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, his dick slides deep into my asshole. Oh, yes. I love getting fucked in the ass. It can feel totally awesome when done right. Thad 's rough hands bruise my skin as he rams his dick deep into my backdoor. I don't care. All I care about is the deliciously hot pain I feel down below. I absolutely love it. And I can't get enough. Thad is happy to oblige my silent request and slams his cock even deeper, into the most forbidden depths of my ass. I shriek. It's that intense. More, I want more! I must have more! A sharp cry escapes my lips as Thad cums, flooding my ass with his seed. I scream in pleasure. Oh, my. It's that good.

Thad and I take a moment to recuperate. We both smile. That was fun. As I look at my husband, a deliciously naughty idea springs into my mind. I dash into the bedroom and fetch my favorite sex toy. My strap-on dildo. Thad smiles when he sees it. I smile too. It's my turn to fuck him. I take my husband's hand and lead him to the living room. There, I make him get on all fours and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I position myself behind him, press the dildo against his asshole and push it inside. My husband gasps. I smile. I put my hands on his hips and push the dildo deep inside him. While fucking him with my dildo, I stroke his big black cock. I love fucking my favorite black man in the ass with my dildo. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Thad screams as I began to fuck him in the ass. I laugh and gleefully ram the dildo into his ass. I'm a natural switch. I love to get fucked in the ass by a handsome, sexually aggressive black man. Preferably my husband. I also love to fuck black guys in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Luckily, Thad was down with my peculiar fetish. So I happily thrust my dildo deep into his ass. I lean and whisper into his ears that I love him. He nods. I ram the dildo as deep as it can go inside him. He screams in pleasure mixed with pain. I want to tear his ass apart. I want to make him feel what it's like to have a big cock up his black ass, even if it's plastic. And it's all out of love. Because I love him, I let him fuck me in the ass. Because he loves me, he lets me fuck his ass. I slam him forcefully until he can't take it anymore, then I pull out of him. I gently kiss him, and tell him how much I love him. We embrace. It's over. I'm a big white woman from Maine and I'm deeply in love with the tall, handsome black lawyer I calls my husband and eternal lover. And I fuck him in the ass with my big strap-on. And he loves it! Is that cool or what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds