• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW in College Football

Black BBW in College Football

My name is Carmen Jamila Brown and I'm a six-foot-four, broad-shouldered, somewhat thick but wonderfully put together and rather wholesome black woman athlete. I've got big tits, a thick body, wide hips and a huge, plump ass. I weigh exactly three hundred pounds. My face isn't the prettiest in the world but I still manage to get the sexiest of guys to notice me. How? By becoming the biggest slut on my college campus, literally and figuratively. I'm assured a page in the history books because I'm the first woman to play for the men's varsity football team of Alexander College in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. What I should really be famous for is my sexual escapades.

The first day I came to Alexander College, I was fascinated by how diverse the campus was. There were lots of minorities around. Over forty percent of the thirty-thousand-person student population was non-Caucasian. How about that? The student body was forty nine point three percent male, which I thought was okay. Lots of schools have a worse female to male ratio. I wish there were more men on campus, if only because it would mean more well-hung studs ready to fill my holes with their big cocks. I've always been interested in sports, mostly because I liked them and also because it's a sure fire way to get guys to notice me. So I visited the Alexander College Department of Athletics. As of 2008, they offer men's intercollegiate baseball, basketball, cross country, soccer, swimming, football, fencing, gymnastics, rowing, sailing, water polo, bowling, wrestling, golf, tennis, ice hockey, lacrosse and volleyball along with women's intercollegiate softball, basketball, cross country, field hockey, equestrian, soccer, swimming, rowing, sailing, water polo, fencing, gymnastics, rugby, golf, tennis, wrestling, ice hockey, lacrosse, volleyball and bowling. They compete in the NCAA Division One. The Alexander College men's intercollegiate football team was full of sexy studs so I joined them.

At first, the guys weren't sure of what to make of me. They probably thought I was some feminist with something to prove. That couldn't be further from the truth. I love men. I love sex. I love getting fucked until I beg for mercy. I can't stand being around other women. I find them all catty, manipulative and vicious. I despise bitches and they feel the same way about me. I hate women and women hate me. What kind of feminist would that make me? Not a very good one. So began my career playing football for Alexander College. I quickly became acquainted with my teammates. Josh Laymon, the captain of the Alexander College varsity football team was a six-foot-five, 250-pound black stud with the body of an athlete and the face of a male model. I had a serious crush on him. I also had a thing for the tall, sexy, red-haired Irish cornerback, Timothy Madison. His best friend, tall and sexy Latin stud Emilio Esteban wasn't bad either. I decided to have them for myself.

The problem was that all three of them had girlfriends. What a dilemma. So, I let them know that I liked them. After a while, they began to accept me. Especially after I scored a touchdown during the rather difficult game we had against Boston College. We won that day. Our team won against established powerhouses like Notre Dame University, Northeastern University, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We only lost to U.S. Naval Academy. These guys were tough. After the game, the team hit the showers. It's tough going home after losing, folks. The top men of the football team, Josh, Tim and Emilio took it rather hard. So, I decided to cheer them up. After the other guys left the locker room, I sprang a special surprise on my favorite college football studs.

The three of them sat on the bench, waiting. I stood before them. I simply dropped my towel, and let them have a look at me. All six-foot-four and three hundred pounds of the big, beautiful black woman I was. They stared at me. I grinned and told them I was ready to do whatever it took to get my favorite guys out of their funk. And their clothes. They smiled at me. Emilio told me he liked big women. I nodded in appreciation. Latin men are studly and have good taste in women. They don't worship skin and bones type of women the way white guys do. Josh and Timothy asked me to turn around. I not only turned around, I also bent over. Letting them have a good look at my plump ass. Lots of men of all races like a big woman with a fat ass. Or a fat woman with a big ass. Whatever the case, I had something they liked. I told them I wanted to see their cocks. They smiled and unzipped their pants at once. I looked at the three large dicks that stared at me. One black. One white. And one Latin. I licked my lips. This was going to be fun.

My three favorite college football studs were well-endowed. Lucky me. Josh's black dick was long and thick, and also uncut. I've been with uncircumcised men before. They're far more sensitive down there than other men. It can be a lot of fun to play oral sex games with them. I noticed with satisfaction that Emilio's long and thick Latin dick was also all-natural. How about that? Tim on the other hand was 'modified'. That's okay. I like all kinds of dicks, and their owners too. I knelt before them and began stroking Tim's cock and massaging Emilio's balls. As for Josh's cock, I took it in my mouth. I love sucking on big black cocks. What can I say? I like the way they smell and taste! And that's how it all began. I sucked all three of their dicks, getting them nice and hard. Until the party started.

I took them all on at once. I sucked on Tim's cock while straddling Emilio, who thrust his cock into my pussy. Josh came up behind me. He spread my plump black butt cheeks and thrust his cock deep into my asshole. Man, this was intense. Taking on three well-endowed studs at once. I felt wonderfully filled thanks to Emilio and Josh ravaging my pussy and asshole with their big dicks. As for Tim, the white stud's long cock scratched the back of my throat. I love deep-throating a guy. It gives me a lot of pleasure knowing I can take him to heaven, or not. Josh grunts while energetically pumping his cock in and out of my asshole. He smacks my ass and tells me he's jerked off while thinking about me on nights his girlfriend wouldn't give him some. I laugh at that. Why didn't he just call me? Meanwhile, Emilio's cock is burrowing deeper and deeper inside my pussy. I crave the deliciously hot pain it fills me with. If I could have talked I would have begged him for more. Give me more of that Latin loving. Unfortunately, my mouth is busy at the moment. Swallowing eight inches of hard white dick.

We switched positions. Now, I was sucking Josh's cock, right after he just fucked me in the ass. He couldn't believe how nasty I was willing to get. I laughed as I licked his balls. The dude hadn't seen anything yet. Now, Tim was slamming my pussy while Emilio fucked my ass. The two of them buried their cocks inside my holes. Emilio thrust his cock deep into my asshole. Deeper than Josh had gone. I couldn't believe it. I felt his cock invading my inner sanctum, going into the most forbidden depths of my asshole. The Latin stud was invading my ass like a conquistador taking on the new world and he was taking no prisoners. As for Tim, his cock slammed in and out of my juicy pussy like some frigging battering ram. Josh's dick filled my mouth so much that I kind of gagged on it. This surprised me a little because I've always prided myself on my ability to deep-throat any size dick. Apparently, Josh was almost more than I could handle. I say almost because I stretched my mouth to accommodate the bulk of his cock and resumed sucking him with a vengeance.

And so we went at it. My three studs took me for a ride, each thrusting his dick with all the energy he could muster into whichever one of my holes he was fucking at the moment. Josh filled my mouth. Tim crammed it into my pussy. Emilio rammed it up my ass. Grunting, roaring and groaning, we fucked and sucked like sex was going out of style. Until they started cumming deep inside of me. Josh was the first. He blasted my face full of his manly seed. A lot of females are offended by this act but I'm not one of them. I love getting a face full of cum. When Emilio and Tim came inside of me at the same time, respectively filling my asshole and pussy with their cum, I screamed louder than ever before. I'd never felt anything like that before. An electricity-like something which whizzed right through me. I felt like liquid fire ran through me. It was intensely fun. At last, sated, I told my studs I couldn't take any more of their rough sexing. Laughing, they withdrew their cocks from my used-up holes. Grinning, I turned on the shower. We had better clean up before going back to our rooms otherwise the coaching staff would suspect something. The four of us left the locker room, laughing like a pack of clowns. It was one of the best nights of my life. What can I say? I love football. I love the team. I love my guys. And most of all, I love sex!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW in College Football

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds