• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessi Meets the Women Pro Bowlers

Jessi Meets the Women Pro Bowlers

12

I know, I know... It's a cliché that women bowlers look like truck drivers. I've been a fan for a long time, and nowadays there are some girls out there that actually look like girls. Of course, many of the women are blatantly lesbian, but some of them are not.

There are several of the players that I think are particularly hot. One that really does it for me is Carol Gianotti. She is Australian, a tall blonde girl, very cute yet obviously very powerful. She was married for several years, but she recently got divorced.

One week, the Women's Tour was near where I live, so I took off work to go and watch the practice session before the tournament started. I found which lanes Carol was on, and parked myself in the front row of the bleachers behind them. At one point she sat on the bench to work on the holes in her ball, and our eyes met. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Carol threw a few more shots, all strikes. Then she walked in front of me, stuck out her hand and introduced herself, "Hi there, I'm Carol Gianotti."

I shook her hand, smiled and said, "I know who you are. My name's Jessica Stevens, Jessi to my friends."

"Nice to meet you, Jessi. Do you bowl?" Carol's accent is SOOOO cute, 'nice' comes out 'noyce'.

"Yes, but I'm only about a 180 average. I never had the time to practice enough to make myself anywhere as good as you girls out here."

"Hey, 180 is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially if you are only bowling once a week."

"Well, thanks, but I know I could compete with you guys if I had the time, money and inclination to practice. It's just that life gets in the way, you know? I work full time plus go to grad school, so I am lucky to be able to bowl once a week as it is!"

"Hey, when you get through grad school you will have accomplished something that very few people have done. I know I would be proud of you for that!"

"Thanks, Carol, I appreciate that."

Before I could ask her anything else, the loudspeaker announced that there were 5 minutes left in the practice session. I asked Carol if she was going to practice more, and she shook her head.

"Nah, I'm as lined up as I am going to get. I feel like ('loyk') I have a really good shot this week."

"That's cool, I hope you do well."

"Thanks, me too. When you bowl for a living, you don't get a check unless you bowl well. And that can add more pressure if you have a couple bad weeks in a row. I just try to not let it get to me like some of the younger players do. Plus, I am on staff with a bowling ball company so I do get a little check from them every week, regardless of how I do in the tournament. Makes things a little easier, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it. So what happens now, Carol?"

"Well, they're going to dress the lanes and then other half of the field gets their practice session. For me, I'm done until tomorrow morning. I'm gonna get something to eat, do you know a good place around here?"

"Yeah, what are you in the mood for?"

"I don't know, Chinese or Thai maybe?"

Luckily, I knew of a good Thai restaurant fairly close to the bowling center. I told her about it, then was surprised when she asked, "Join me? I hate to eat by myself."

"Sure, that sounds great. I was just going to go home and study, anyway."

"Cool, let me throw my stuff in the paddock and we can go."

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself. Like I said above, my name is Jessica. I am 26, I work as an accountant for a wholesale distributor and I am going to grad school for my MBA in Finance. I have been single for about a year, since I found out my last boy friend was cheating on me. My recent experience with guys has not been too good, so I have been exploring my bisexual feelings. I consider myself bi, but since I broke up with Rob I have been with several girls and no guys, so I guess you would have to say I was leaning way toward becoming a lesbian.

I am 5'5" and slender, maybe 115 pounds depending on how well I have been eating and how much I have been riding my mountain bike lately. I have curly brown hair that reaches just past my shoulders and brown eyes. I would say that my tight ass is my sexiest feature, although I know I have a sexy body.

Carol came back out with her jacket on and said, "Lead on!" She is in her early 30's, is taller than me, probably 5'9" and solidly built without being fat or butch looking. Carol has shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. She wears wire rim glasses that I think frame her face well. Like I said before, I have always thought she was cute.

"Do you have wheels?" I asked.

"Yeah, shall we take mine or yours?"

"Either one, you pick. The restaurant is close by."

"Okay, Jessi, I'll drive." We walked outside and she led us to a Honda parked by a large motor home.

"Is this yours, Carol? What a nice way to travel!"

"Yeah, I actually share it with Cara (Honeychurch, a young pro from Australia). It's a lot cheaper and easier than a hotel, plus we can cook if we want. That's the one thing that's a drag about travelling like we do, is eating in restaurants all the time. It gets old..."

"I understand, I bet it would be nice to get a home cooked meal once in a while."

"Yeah, it really is. Over the years, I have made friends in a lot of the cities we travel to, and it's always nice when they invite me over for dinner at their house. Plus it's nice to get away from the bowling center, the atmosphere gets old, too."

I made a mental note to see if she might want to let me cook her dinner some time. We seemed to hit it off really well, she has a great sense of humor and an easy laugh. We found out we liked a lot of the same music, the same movies, sports ("Ozzie rules football")...

We arrived at the restaurant and went inside. The waiter seated us and gave us our menus.

Carol looked over the top of hers and asked, "What's good here? You have any favorites?"

"I've been happy with everything I've ever ordered here, what sounds good to you?"

We picked a couple items and made small talk. She asked if I was single, and I explained about my jerk ex-boy friend. I asked her why she had gotten divorced.

"Well, it seemed that every time I was off in America earning a living, he was partying away and screwing any bird that would have him. The only way I found out was he caught a disease and I found his pills when I came home."

"God, Carol, that's awful... Guys can be such scum some times, it seems like most of them are like that and will screw anything in a skirt."

"Yeah, it really crushed me. I mean, I would call home and he would be all lovey on the phone, telling me how much he missed me. After I found the antibiotics, the next time I came back over, I asked a friend of mine to watch him to see what was going on. She told me that he had different girls over there almost every day. When I got home the next time, I told him to leave and not come back, and filed for divorce the next day."

"Good for you, girl! That's kinda like my ex, we had been together for almost three years. I have classes four nights a week, so he had too much time on his hands, I guess. His stories started not adding up, and when I confronted him he admitted he had been screwing a girl he worked with. Like you, I told him to take his stuff and leave, and not come back. We weren't officially living together, but we usually spent several nights a week together, at his place or mine."

"God, Jessi, how horrible!"

"Yeah, it is, but I know that HE is the one with the problem and not me. So many women think it's their fault when a man cheats, but I know it wasn't me. And if someone has that little respect for me, I just don't have room in my life for them!"

"Good for you, Jess! I agree, so many women turn themselves into victims when something like that happens. The men need to know we won't put up with their shit!"

"Yeah, Carol, exactly! They need to know that we would rather be by ourselves than be abused like that."

"For sure, like the saying goes, 'The more I know about men, the better I like my dog!'"

"Yeah!" I laughed.

Our food arrived at that point, and we dug in. It was delicious, and we continued to chat some as we ate. When we were finished, Carol asked what I had planned for the rest of the day.

"Absolutely nothing, I made arrangements to skip my classes this week so I could watch the tournament."

Carol smiled and said, "Ahhhhh, a fan, always nice to meet a fan. Especially one that is fun and funny and cute, like you, Jessi."

"Well, thanks, Carol. I've had fun with you, too. I've always thought you seemed like a neat person on TV, and I'm glad we got a chance to meet."

"You wanna go for a drive or something? I feel like getting out and driving, getting away from the city."

"Sure, that sounds like fun... We could go up the coast, how does that sound?"

"Sounds great, let's go! I should go back and grab my coat and leave a note for Cara, just so she doesn't worry about me."

We got back in her car and went back to the bowl, where her motor home was parked. I followed Carol to the door, and she unlocked it and stepped inside. She held the door for me, and I climbed up into it. The motor home was spacious and nicely done, it didn't have the cheesy look of so many older motor homes. Carol had a funny smile on her face, then she pointed to the rear. The bedroom door was open and we could hear noises from inside.

Carol stepped back and peeked through the door, and got a big grin on her face. "Come check this out!" she whispered.

I stepped forward and peeked through the door. Cara Honeychurch was on her back, nude, with her legs spread wide. Kneeling between her thighs was another nude girl, and her head was bobbing up and down as she licked Cara. The other girl was a red head, and Cara's hands were tangled in the other girl's hair, pulling her face forward.

"Fuck, yes, Anne Marie! God yes, suck me, baby, lick my pussy!" Cara was pressing her hips forward into the other girl's face, fucking her tongue as she ate Cara.

The red headed girl looked up at Cara and smiled. "You like that, don't you, you little Ozzie slut, you just want American tongue, don't you?"

"You know I do, Anne Marie. You girls here know how to suck a pussy way better than they do in Oz! Now get back to it, I am so close to cumming all over your face!"

The red head, who I guessed was Anne Marie Duggan, lowered her head and started sucking Cara's pussy for all she was worth. The little blonde Aussie girl wrapped her thighs around Anne Marie's head and started arching her hips up, fucking back against the tongue that was buried inside her.

"Fuck, yes, fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!" Cara's words turned into unintelligible moans as her orgasm approached. When it hit, she clutched the red hair between her thighs and thrust up hard with her hips.

I was enthralled, watching these two sexy girls go at it, then I remembered where I was. I looked over at Carol, and she had her hand pressed against her mound, rubbing up and down, and her other hand was cupping her breast, squeezing it and pinching the nipple. Her mouth was open and her tongue was darting in and out, then around the outline of her lips.

I stepped back next to her, then whispered into her ear, "God, Carol,that's about the hottest thing I've ever seen... Is Cara really that big a slut?"

Carol turned and put her hand on my shoulder, then whispered into my ear, "Yeah, some times. She and Anne Marie really have this thing for each other. They are almost always fucking if neither of them has to bowl."

She finished that by running her tongue around the inside of my ear and said, "That makes you hot, huh? I thought you might be interested in girls, you wanna have a go at it?"

My reaction was to turn my face to hers and kiss her. Our lips met and opened, and our tongues stretched out to meet. We kissed for a while, then Carol broke the kiss and asked, "Do you have some place we can go? It looks like those two will be busy here for quite a while!"

I looked at the bed, and Anne Marie had mounted Cara's face. She had her hands on the headboard and was grinding her pussy into the younger girl's mouth, moaning the whole time, "That's it, you Ozzie slut! Suck my pussy, lick me, fuck me with that beautiful tongue!"

I smiled at Carol and took her hand. We stepped back into the main part of the motor home. She found a piece of paper and wrote a quick note. We stepped outside and locked the door, the motor home was visibly rocking even though we could not hear anything from inside.

I smiled at Carol, "God, Cara really IS a little slut, isn't she?"

"Oh, yeah, she has kinda gone girl-crazy since she came to America. There just aren't enough cute lezzies in Oz to keep her satisfied!"

I gave Carol directions to my place and we got there with no trouble. I led Carol up the walk to my front door, and opened it. We stepped inside, me first, then Carol. I turned to face her as she closed the door behind herself. I stepped up close to her and her arms went around my waist.

"That was sooooo hot, watching Cara and Anne Marie. I always wondered if she liked girls or not."

"Oh, yeah, she definitely likes women. She got married but her husband is gay. It's really just a 'convenience' thing for both of them. They are free to play with whoever they want to, and they do. She and Cara have been pretty much a steady item, ever since Cara came over here. Anne Marie loves that Cara keeps herself shaved, and Anne Marie has this big strapon that Cara can't get enough of. They keep me awake many nights..."

I slipped my arms around Carol's neck, and pressed my body into hers. "So how about Carol? Does she go for women, too?"

She responded by leaning forward to kiss me. Our mouths opened and our tongues met. Carol's hands slid down to cup my ass, and I pressed my body tightly into hers. We were kissing passionately, and her hands felt incredible on my ass. She was cupping my cheeks, and slid her thigh forward so I was riding it.

"God, Jessi, you have an amazing ass..." Carol whispered.

"It's yours, baby, show me how much you want it..."

We kissed again, and her hands started moving my hips up and down. I kept it up, grinding myself into her thigh. I knew she had to be able to feel how wet she was making me.

I slid my hand down and cupped her breast through her top. Carol moaned when I pinched her nipple gently. I slid my hand down, then up inside her shirt and along her soft stomach. I cupped her breast over her sports bra, and I could feel her nipple was erect.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "God, Jessi, let's go get more comfortable. Oh, God, do I want you...!"

We walked into my bedroom, and I pulled the covers back. I reached for Carol and pulled her top and bra off. Her nipples were erect, and I pinched one between my finger and thumb. She reached for my shirt and lifted it over my head. She unhooked my bra and removed it.

Her hands felt so nice on my breasts, I had to feel hers. I stepped close to her and leaned in to kiss her again. Like I have said many times, the thing I love best about being with a woman is how soft and tender everything is, and how unhurried it is.

We kissed, then she pushed me back onto the bed and lay on top of me. We kissed some more, and she was grinding her mound into mine. I wrapped one leg around her back and pushed back against her. The feeling of our erect nipples rubbing together, our soft tongues dancing together, our soft hands exploring each others' bodies, yummmmmmmm....

I reached one hand down and cupped her ass, pulling her hips tighter into mine. She doesn't have the smallest butt, but it's not THAT big and it is very tight and muscular. I squeezed her cheek in my hand and could feel her clenching as we rubbed our mounds together.

Carol arched her back and rose up above me. Her breast hung down close to my mouth, so I took a nipple between my teeth and began to flick it with my tongue. She reached down and undid her pants and slid them off, then she reached for mine. I had her breast in my mouth and my hand stroking the soft skin of her back. She unzipped my pants and I lifted my hips to help her get them and my soaking wet thong off.

When she slid my panties off my hips, she squealed, "Ooooh, Jessi, you didn't tell me you were shaved!"

"You never asked..." I said with a smile.

Carol wasted no time, she opened my legs wide and dove between them. Her tongue speared out and deep inside my pussy. I was soaked, and her tongue felt SOOOOO nice. She spread my lips with her fingers and began to fuck me with her tongue, darting it in and out, while she rubbed her fingertip on my clit. It wasn't long before she had me moaning and calling her name, clutching her hair in my hands and thrusting my hips up into her face.

When she slid her finger into me and took my clit between her teeth, I couldn't help it. I came, and came, and came... My juices were pouring out, and Carol's face was glistening with my juices as she continued to lick and suck me. I lost track, but she must have carried me through at least five orgams before I collapsed back on the bed and whispered, "No more, baby, please stop..."

Carol crawled up to kiss me, and I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. I knew what I needed to do next, and pushed her back on the bed. I lowered my head and started sucking her hard nipple, rolling it between my teeth and lips. Her hand went to my hair and started stroking it. As I licked and sucked her nipples, I could feel her hands holding my face more tightly.

I started licking my way down her stomach. This is another thing I love about a woman, so soft, so smooth, I just love the way my tongue moves around her skin. I slipped my tongue in and out of her navel and she squealed. her hands were tighter in my hair now, pushing my face downward to where we both needed it.

Carol's pussy was mostly shaved, with a little "landing strip" of blonde fuzz above it. I ran my tongue all around her hair, and she moaned and spread her legs wide for me. Her pussy was very obviously aroused, her lips were red and swollen and it was oozing juices.

I leaned down and ran my tongue the length of her slit, scooping up the juices that were leaking out. Then I pressed my tongue down against her clit and swished it back and forth. I slid my tongue deep into Carol, and she moaned and arched her hips up. Slipping my tongue as deep inside as it would go, then I back out, then back in forcefully.

I could feel Carol's juices flowing, and I tried to lick up evry single drop. She was thrusting her hips up against my tongue, fucking me as I fucked her. I could feel her body start to tremble, and I reached up and took her nipple between my fingers. She stiffened and screamed, "Oh, FUCK!!!!"

Her body was in full spasm, her juices flowing out onto my face. I kept licking and sucking, then she reached for me and said, "Turn around, I want you, too!"

I twisted around and lowered my hips to her face, my tongue never leaving her pussy. She spread my lips and began to suck my clit the way I was sucking hers. I licked my finger then pressed the tip forward into her wet pussy. She moaned and spread her legs for me. I began to slide my finger in and out, fucking her hot pussy while we sucked each other.

I felt a finger tip at my ass, and moaned, "Yesssss..." Carol pressed it forward, then back out, then slowly worked her finger in until it was buried in my ass. She started sucking my clit and flicking her tongue over it very fast, as her finger slid in and out.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming again, so I mimicked Carol's actions on my clit, taking hers between between my teeth and fluttering my tongue across the top. Her hand went to my hair and pressed my face to her dripping pussy. When I added a second finger, she squirmed and cooed, "More, baby, more..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessi Meets the Women Pro Bowlers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds