• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Journey Ch. 06

An Unexpected Journey Ch. 06

12

Nathan chuckled as he nudged his sleeping Kira who was snoring softly.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We don't have much time left before we have to leave."

She wriggled beside him and slowly opened her eyes, "Just another half hour, please?"

Nathan shook his head and pulled her from the bed, "No, my dear. Go and prepare our shower while I chose something for you to wear." He smacked her ass.

Kira turned on the faucet and held her hand under the water until it was very warm then she slipped under its flow. She took a soft cloth and built up a lather with bath gel. Nathan slipped in behind her while she had her eyes closed, and smoothed his fingers around her torso. He began to nibble her ear while she scrubbed.

"Who is it?" she pretended with a giggle.

"Try and guess," he growled seductively as he reached for the loofah sponge.

Kira sustained her playful charade until she felt a sharp sting between her legs. She tried to open her soapy eyes but she knew the lather would sting harshly.

Nathan smiled wickedly as he rubbed the loofah back and forth over her pussy lips, and sniggered as he watched her fight to open her eyes.

"Still trying to guess who?" he rasped evilly.

She still felt queasy from the effects of the alcohol but the warm water and her increasing arousal soon washed those feelings away.

She moaned softly and whispered through the cascading water, "There is only one who brings out the passion in me this way."

He continued in her ear as he began to use one hand to spread her pussy lips open, "Oh really now? And whom might that be?"

Kira trembled excited where she stood, and squeaked, "You, my One. Only you."

He brushed the tip of the sponge against her swelling clit and caused her to wail with pain. He commanded her to open wider as the loofah sawed back and forth. She shrieked loudly and her mouth filled with water. She coughed and spat as he reached around and used his other hand to firmly squeezed her left breast.

"Very good, my pet. I think that perhaps I will give you a reward for being so cooperative," as he felt her nipple harden like a pebble. He slowly turned the loofah and with its tip, slipped it inside her pink folds.

"Oh fuck! No, Nathan, Oh fuck no!" she yowled. He ignored her pleas and continued with the loofah's journey.

"What did you call me?" he rumbled in her ear as the loofah went deeper.

"Oh fuck....I mean, oh god, Sir......oh sweet god that feels incredibly erotic," she cried out.

Nathan smiled and fucked her delicately with the sponge. He wanted to make her cum this way, mainly to help her release the remainder of the body fluids mixed with the wine. Kira struggled and squealed as the saturated sponge took her to new heights of ecstasy. She tried to grip the sides of the shower stall but her fingers kept slipping. Nathan chortled at how helpless she was even in this delicious position. He fucked her harder while he pulled and tugged at her nipples.

"Cum, baby! Cum hard," he roared.

Kira's body jerked wildly as her orgasm streamed through her. She whimpered and shrieked alternately as the sponge continued to assault her sensitive clit and hole. Slowly, Nathan removed the loofah from within her core and placed it on the soap dish. He turned her around and kissed her deeply, murmuring in her mouth of how proud he was of her. Her body shook against his with divine pleasure at his loving words.

They quickly showered then rushed to dress for dinner. Nathan had laid out Kira's outfit on the bed. She lifted the black silk halter dress and began to slip it on. She then picked up the black garter and stockings and turned to face Nathan. He beamed at her luscious form and licked his lips knowing that her bare pussy would be accessible to him later, at the club. She slipped into the high stiletto heels and gave him his final preview. He nodded with approval and said they should get going.

While they drove towards the club, Kira asked Nathan if he would tell her more about himself. When he nodded, Kira asked him about the coffee cream. Nathan stated that while he was married and in the navy, milk and cream were luxuries. Coffee whitener was available but he hated the taste of it, and subsequently it always reminded him of his wife. He smirked with a wink at Kira and said, "I much prefer the taste of your cream, luscious one." Kira blushed deeply.

They arrived at Devil's Gate shortly before 7pm and were greeted warmly by Tony. Tony's eyes roved over Kira's sleek form as he shook hands with Nathan. He led them to a private dining room and seated them with his other guests.

After dinner, Tony's guests joined other club members in the social room. Nathan couldn't help but laugh quietly when he asked Kira if she'd like some wine. She frowned and playfully nudged his waist. "Smartass," she whispered.

Tony announced to the patrons that if anyone was interested, there would be a role-play scene tonight in the upstairs playroom. Nathan asked Kira if she would like to view the scene. She tilted her head and nodded, unsure of what a role-play scene was. Nathan took her hand and led upstairs to the playroom, and to a shadowed corner. Onlookers stood around the room and watched as a threesome began to entertain.

Two men and one woman were on a wide but low stage. A tall man stood before the woman as she knelt and suckled his swollen cock head. The other man, short but very muscular, lay on his back between her open thighs and ran his tongue hungrily between her slit.

The woman's Master sat silently in a large ebony chair, smiling and nodding encouragement to his slave. The Mistress, of the two men, sat beside the Master, and beamed proudly at her two male submissives. Both the Master and the Mistress used hand signals to convey whatever they wanted their pets to do. It was obvious to the audience, all three were very well trained.

The shorter man slipped from between the woman's thighs and positioned himself behind her. With a gentle hand on her back, he bent her over and began to rub his shaft against her wetness. The taller man shuddered as she moaned around his phallus then leaned over her to kiss the shorter male. The two males tongues flicked and wrapped around each other, while the shorter man plunged deeply into her.

Kira watched closely at the erotic intensity between the threesome, then gasped as she felt Nathan's hand slip behind her back and inside her halter top. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger while he whispered in her ear, "Are you enjoying the scene, my little one?"

Kira rubbed her ass cheeks against Nathan's bulge and nodded silently. Her pussy was moist and her clit began to tingle. She sensed what Nathan was about to do and she relished in the naughtiness of what lay ahead. Nathan slipped his other hand under her dress and began to finger her swollen labia. She was thankful they were unobserved by the onlookers and carefully spread her legs a bit wider. Nathan continued to play with her as she reached behind her back and fumbled with his zipper. She pulled it down and surreptitiously reached in and claimed his stiff cock. Nathan purred in her ear as she guided his hood between her thighs.

The taller male removed his cock from the woman's mouth and walked around until he was positioned behind the shorter male. As the audience watched, the shorter male exited the woman then laid down on his back. The taller male guided the woman to straddle the shorter man then lowered herself until she was impaled again. As she leisurely rode the shorter male, the taller male moved closer and pressed his thick hood at the entrance of the shorter male's anal opening.

Nathan entered Kira with one full thrust just as the taller male plunged into the shorter male's anal canal. Cries and grunts filled the air and the smell of sex permeated throughout the playroom.

Kira became oblivious to those around her as body was taken over and over by her One. She clamped and clenched her inner muscles as Nathan now slipped his other hand inside her halter top. He pinched and pulled her hardened nipples then twisted them while his cock twitched and pulsed inside her succulent treasure. She worked every inch of him as he groaned, and suppressed a giggle as he fought hard to keep himself from cumming.

Tony stood at the opposite side of the playroom. His eyes transfixed only on Kira and Nathan.

"Fuck me like a son-of-a-bitch, he's a lucky bastard," Tony thought to himself as he admired how Kira's face glowed and contorted with excitement. He would give almost anything to give her the same thrill. But Nathan was a good friend and Tony swore that he would never go through another episode of guilt, after his relationship with Rhaeven.

Kira squirmed as his fingers teased her but her eyes turned to the threesome. She became caught up in the eroticism surrounding her and let her inhibitions go. Nathan growled hotly in her ear, "Imagine me fucking your ass while you are stroking your clit rapidly, my little one." Kira mewled as her intimate places tingled again.

The taller man pillaged and plundered deep into the shorter male's ass. Reaming it hard then slow while he held the female's hips for leverage to pull him deeper. His eyes were clenched tight and he gritted his teeth as he recalled the task his Mistress had given him tonight. His mind was now on overload as he fucked harder and faster, encouraged by the deep grunts and groans which emitted from the shorter male.

The female howled in pleasure from being fucked and yowled in pain as the taller male's nails dug into her soft rippling flesh. The taller male's eyes began to dilate as his breath grew rapid. He tossed his head back and roared as he climaxed and emptied his hot spunk deep into the bowels of the shorter man. This set off a chain reaction and soon the shorter male shot his hot creamy load into the female submissive. She screeched as her body gave in to the most intense orgasm Kira had ever witnessed.

Nathan removed his fingers from Kira's gaping hole, turned her around and wrapped his arms around her. She looked deep into his eyes and saw the need of her pleasure. She needed no encouragement and began to kneel before him. Nathan smiled as he watched her lovingly grasp hi engorged manhood. She wrapped her mouth around his thick girth as his hips moved back and forth to fuck her warm wet mouth. He grabbed her hair and twisted it tight while she murmured over his sliding flesh.

From the other side of the dark room, the lone furtive figure stood and watched Nathan and Kira. A curled smile of approval formed on figure's lips then smiled. The figure stood and respectfully admired at how wonderful this couple had become, and predicted how magnificent their future would be. The figure then slipped quietly out of the room.

Kira gagged softly as Nathan entered her throat. Fucking the warm wet throat of what he owned and adored only heightened his arousal and yearning to empty his seed for her to swallow. He gnashed his teeth when his hot cream filled her mouth and poured down into her belly.

Tony enviously watched Nathan and Kira, and shuffled his feet in frustration. Then an idea popped into his head. He waited until they were done then approached them with a solicitous smile. He asked if they both enjoyed the role-play, then chuckled when he informed them that he enjoyed theirs immensely. Kira blushed while Nathan smiled proudly.

Tony turned to Kira and inquired if she would enjoy having a tour of the club. She smiled, turned to Nathan and asked, "May I, Sir?"

Nathan nodded to her, thanked Tony, and said he would remain in the social room until their tour was completed.

Tony guided Kira toward the grand staircase and led her to the upper level. He explained that this floor housed rooms for more intimate and private play. He further explained that submissives and slaves, who were single, come up here to offer themselves for Doms and Dommes who may be seeking an attachment.

As they walked towards the party room, Kira heard the soft moans and deep groans coming from within. She peeked inside and saw two lesbians engaged in sexual play, performing a 69. Kira blushed while Tony grinned.

They preceded further down the hall until they reached a smaller room. Tony opened the door. Inside were various pieces of furniture to be utilized for whatever fetishes were desired. A long wooden table stood to one side of the room, a wrought iron bed stood in the middle of the room, and to the other side stood a medical exam table. Kira blinked as her mind reverted back to her dream about the locked room on the paddlewheel. Tony did not notice her reaction and closed the door.

He led her to a common room where submissive and slaves consorted. She smiled at the women and introduced herself. One woman commented on her silver collar and asked who she was attached to. Kira smiled and merely said he was someone very special.

Tony took her arm and together they headed down the staircase to the main floor. He smiled and guided her to another staircase which lead to the lower floor. He explained the lower floor was the dungeon where members could enjoy more deviant activities and act out their kinky fantasies.

As they reached the bottom of the steps they heard soft moans coming from a door's entrance, located at the other end of the long corridor. Tony smiled and commented that it must be a Master or Mistress punishing his or her slave for some reason or another. As they drew nearer, the moans were muffled, however the sounds of a whip snapping repeatedly were quite evident.

Upon reaching the dungeon's doorway, they were shocked at what they saw. A Master, hooded and dressed completely in black leather, held a bullwhip in his hand while the slave was tethered to a St. Andrew's cross. However, it was their shock which turned to horror as they saw the slave's head, slumped over as if in a faint. Her body was shrouded in red as the blood which oozed slowly from the welts, dried on her flesh. Her nipples were dripping with blood as they appeared to hang loosely from her breasts. Kira felt sick to her stomach and winced at the sight.

Tony tossed his cell phone at Kira and screamed for her to call 911. Tony leaped on to the furtive figure's back and wrestled him to the ground. He pulled the whip from the Master's hand and fought with his strong opponent. Tony's adrenaline overtook him and gave him the strength needed to bound the Master's wrists behind his back.

Meanwhile, Kira fumbled with the cell phone's key pad and finally managed to reach the emergency operator. She screamed into the phone for the operator to hurry then rushed over to the slave tethered to the cross. The slave's cheeks were bruised and her eyes were swollen shut. Kira took a closer look and was reassured to see the slave's nipples were not detached as they previously appeared to be.

The slave was silent and, for a moment, Kira thought she was dead. A deep sigh escaped the slave's lips and Kira breathed a deep sigh of relief. Kira looked around wildly for something to arouse the slave but could find nothing in this foreboding room. Her fingers desperately tried to loosen the leather knots around the slave's wrists, but to no avail.

Meanwhile, the paramedics and police had arrived and bounded down the stairs, carrying a gurney. Nathan immediately noticed the events and became deeply concerned. He rushed to follow them to the dungeon below. When he entered the room, Kira was sobbing as the paramedics cut away the leather restraints from the bound slave and lifted her onto the gurney. Nathan rushed to Kira's side and held her tight while he watched as the police pulled the Master from the floor.

One officer began to cuff the Master while the other removed the leather hood, Nathan stumbled backwards as he cried out in disbelief, "William!"

Kira raised her head in astonishment and stood open-mouthed as the police led William away.

The paramedics safely strapped the slave to the gurney. One medic cleansed her face and soon her facial features were revealed. For a second time tonight, Nathan was thunderstruck. "Rhaeven!" he cried out.

Kira walked over to the battered slave as she lay comfortably on the gurney, and gently stroked her forehead. Rhaeven's swollen eyes fluttered open as she tried to comprehend the recent events. She looked up and recognized Nathan then realized who her female savior was. She blinked several times before closing her eyes again.

She whispered softly, "Thank you, Kira. You saved my life. I am deeply indebted to you."

Nathan and Kira watched as the paramedics took Rhaeven away. Kira sobbed uncontrollably as Nathan held her tightly in his arms. He stroked her hair and told her how proud he was of her, and of how she most likely did save another human's life. He led her to a chair and forced her to take a sip of scotch to calm herself. He told her he wanted to talk briefly to Tony.

Nathan took Tony aside and in a low voice asked him to grant one big favor. Tony shook Nathan's hand, nodded after receiving his instructions, then left the room. Nathan put his arm around Kira and lead her back up the stairs.

"We're leaving, my little one," he said gently as he guided her to the car. He drove her home, where she would be comfortable in her own surroundings. While he carried her into her apartment, he kissed her over and over, and professed his love for her.

Three days later, they returned to the paddlewheel, and to Nathan's quarters. How different it all looked now. Gone were the whips and floggers, gone was the spanking bench as well as the St. Andrew's cross. There was nothing left to remind Kira of that fateful night of a few days ago. He explained that he had asked Tony to grant him one favor, and that was to remove anything that would remind Kira of the club's dungeon.

"From this day forward, only my hand will touch your skin. My lap will be your spanking bench. My lips and fingers will be your flogger. I mused many times of a strict task I would give you, but you have already completed the greatest task of all. You saved someone's life and that task could never compare to any task I could give you. I am deeply proud of you, my darling Kira.

Two months had passed and many changes had taken place. Nathan resigned from his position as Master of the paddlewheel and he was compensated generously. He and Kira moved to Ramona, California, closer to his beloved hometown of San Diego. They purchased a small cottage which overlooked a cliff, and Nathan was offered a managerial position at Camp Pendleton.

One night, Nathan returned home after a pleasant day at work. Kira stood naked in the doorway, her face glowed, and her eyes sparkled. She greeted him lovingly and noticed a gift-wrapped box which he held behind his back. Nathan grinned and told her to sit down then presented the box to her.

Gingerly, Kira opened the oblong package and lifted the tissue which covered the treasure. Inside lay a golden submissive collar, with tiny diamonds embedded at every half inch. Two golden chains hung down from the D-ring, which was welded in the middle, on the front of the collar. Kira shivered in delight and understood the chains' purpose. Once her nipples were pierced, the chains would be attached to the each nipple ring. She looked up at Nathan with happy tears and held the collar in her palms.

"Please, Sir?" she whispered.

Nathan smiled and moved behind her, then proudly placed the delicate collar around her neck. Kira turned to face him and beamed proudly. He sat down in his comfortable recliner and patted his lap. Kira happily scooted into his lap and nuzzled his neck as Nathan wrapped his arms around her.

She lifted her head, looked deeply into his shimmering blue eyes and whispered, "I have a gift for you as well, Sir. One that I hope will please you more than anything else in the world."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Unexpected Journey Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds