• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bee Girl and Knicker Boy Ch. 04

Bee Girl and Knicker Boy Ch. 04

Bee returned from her lunch time lecture to find me on her bed, see-through lemon panties pulled down so that my cock was free and the waistband was hooked under my balls, putting pressure on them as they tightened. My hand was slowly moving up and down my cock, the landscape of it changing as it became ever harder.

She began to say something but I lifted my finger to my lips and she stopped and listened and a sexy little smile formed on her lips. She walked quietly over to the bed and joined me, landing a kiss on my cheek and whispering in my ear, "pervert."

"They're at it again. About ten minutes so far. I think he's eating her out," I told her and then we just lay there for a minute listening to the gasping noises coming through the thin walls of Bee's room.

She brought her hand to my cock and began to lightly stroke it. "It got you this hard did it? Listening to Douglas next door?" she raised her eyebrows and I tried to reply in indignation but she chose that moment to give my dick a gorgeous squeeze and it turned into an, "mmm."

There was the sound of creaking springs next door and the next thing we heard was a pair of lips loudly slurping on a cock and a deep male moan.

"Or is it listening to Alice that makes you this hard?" Bee teased my cock now, moving her hand up and down at an infuriatingly irregular pace. I would not have admitted it to Bee but the image of Doug's new girlfriend with her dirty blonde hair, wide hips and E cup boobs probably had played a large part in getting me to this level of arousal.

"It's just the sound of people having hot, noisy sex," I told her, and this was also true. "It turns you on too."

"Maybe," she smiled coyly.

On the other side of the wall Douglas' moans were getting louder and from the muffled throaty moans I could tell that Alice was sucking on him more and more vigorously.

"Listen to that," said Bee, as if I wasn't already. "It makes me want to do the same to you. Such a shame I have another lecture to go to. Maybe I'll have to leave it to you to get yourself off," she said and dropped my cock.

"Don't go," I begged. "Please don't stop that."

"This?" she asked, taking my dick and beginning to wank me off harder and harder. Her little hand was flying up and down my shaft faster and faster until she suddenly stopped. I began to protest but she lifted her finger to her lips for silence.

Next door there were muffled voices and more creaking and soon there were tender moans and the creaking of the bed had become rhythmic and regular.

"Mmm... she's riding his cock," Bee breathed in my ear and began to stroke me again. "Those big boobs of hers are probably bouncing up and down as she slides her wet pussy down on his cock. He's probably grabbing her hips and trying to drive himself in further."

My brain was filled with the image that Bee was creating with her words, supplemented by the sounds coming through the walls. Alice's huge tits bouncing perfectly in time to her movement, her juicy cunt sinking down on his rock hard dick whilst her hair flew all around her and she moaned in ecstasy. I pushed that image to one side and concentrated on the sight of Bee's soft hand tightly gripping my shaft and jacking it in time with their fucking.

She licked her lips and ordered, "come for me."

I obeyed. My spunk began to spurt out, coating Bee's hand and running back down over my cock, drenching my knickers. As my cock twitched and the last of my cream spilled out I identified the long moan interspersed with yelps that I could hear as Alice climaxing and the deeper moan that followed as Douglas following.

Bee kneeled up and looked down at me, messy and naked on her bed. "Better go to my lecture then. Get yourself cleaned up, eh?"

*******************************************

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on an essay and trying not to be distracted by the memory of what I had heard earlier. That evening Bee and I, along with Doug and the rest of our flatmates, made our way down to the student union for a few drinks and a game of pool. I had just inadvertently potted the black, handing Doug the game when Alice arrived.

It had been strange seeing Doug after overhearing their sex session but seeing Alice was even more so, probably because I had been visualising her more. I made a strong mental effort not to look at her chest but she was wearing a tight black top which did not show any cleavage but did stretch across her tits, leaving no doubt about their size and shape as they jutted out over her stomach, huge and round like hidden fruit.

Doug hurried off to get her a drink whilst she chatted to the group and when he returned we started up our second game. As we played I noticed that Bee and Alice had broken off from the rest and were sat down, deep in conversation.

I won the second game but before we could complete the best-of-three Alice appeared, draping herself over Doug's arm and whispering something in his ear.

"Um... I think we're going to make a move now," he explained, a little sheepishly, "finish this later?"

"I suppose," I conceded, a little annoyed.

Doug and Alice left and our flatmate Ann became the next challenger. She turned out to be a secret whizz and cleaned up in five minutes. I was not looking forward to being on the end of a second thrashing when Bee grabbed hold of me.

"I don't feel too well, will you come back with me?" she asked. She seemed fine but I was happy to scarper from more humiliation and so handed my cue to Mark and we left the bar.

"What's wrong?" I asked Bee as we walked back to the flat.

"Nothing."

"So... what?" I asked her confused.

She didn't reply and instead pushed me against a wall and shoved her tongue down my throat. I was taken by surprise but pleased and responded to her kiss with my mouth and with my wandering hands, with which cupped her butt cheeks and pulled her close to me. She broke the kiss and told me, "I want you now." I took in her fuck-me eyes and her naughty smile.

"Lets go then," I grabbed her hand and began running, giving her no choice but to join me. We flew down the path, giggling away to ourselves.

We reached the door to Bee's room out of breath and desperate and stumbled inside, clutching at one another. We shared another passionate kiss as I became aware of the reason Bee had wanted to do it so urgently - from next door we could hear loud cries that made it clear that Doug and Alice's session was already well under way. We broke the kiss and both hurriedly undressed, pulling items of clothes off in a frenzy. I struggled to pull my knickers over my erection but when that was done I grabbed Bee and threw her on the bed, noticing that she had not yet managed to remove her bra and that the black push-up that she was wearing gave her fantastic cleavage.

Once she was on her back I dived between her legs, desperate to taste her but with an ulterior motive too. I wanted to make Bee scream louder than Alice.

Judging by the rhythmic creaks coming from next door they were already fucking and an image played in my head of Alice on all fours, offering up her pink, wet pussy to Doug. She was groaning away as Doug rammed her over and over but as I brought my mouth down on Bee's cunt I was confident that I could elicit louder noises from her.

I pressed my face into her already soaked pussy and began to lick just below her clit, lashing my tongue back and forth faster and faster and pressing my face closer until the smell of her filled me. Bee was indeed moaning and thrashing around on the bed, making no attempt to stifle her cries. I added to the cacophony with appreciative "mmming" as I continued, which seemed to please Bee.

From through the wall came shouts of, "fuck me harder," and the sound of Doug redoubling his efforts as the bed creaked louder and then screams of, "oh yes," as Alice got what she wanted.

The sound of Doug and Alice was clearly turning on Bee as her pussy was now drenched with her juices. I pressed a finger to the opening of her hole and it slid past the tight opening easily. I began to slowly finger her as I ate her out, fucking her and feeling my cock grow harder every second.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!" Bee ordered as Alice continued to groan with pleasure at her pounding.

I ignored her pleas and kept on working her cunt with my tongue and lips and finger. I was sure that her loud begging must have made its way through the wall.

"Fuck me now! Please!"

I would have liked to leave her begging for longer but my cock was so desperately hard that I couldn't. I pulled myself up her body so that my cock was at the entrance to her hole and she grabbed me and pulled me closer, forcing the plump, red head of my cock into her well-lubricated hole.

"Oh yes," she cried and I joined in with an, "ohhhh," of relief as I finally felt the walls of her cunt tighten around my throbbing cock.

We stopped for a moment and listened as it all went quiet for a moment until we heard Alice say, "fuck my tits bad boy."

That set me off and I began thrusting hard into Bee, enjoying the feel of her pussy squeezing my shaft even tighter as she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed all down her neck as I rammed into her hole but encountered her bra when I made to nibble her nipple.

"Hang on a sec." Bee pushed me back and I got the hint, pulling my cock from her pussy. "I want to ride you."

I lay down and soon she was straddling me, unhooking her bra and peeling it off to reveal her pert, pale breasts complete with rock hard pink nipples. She slid her juicy cunt back down onto my cock and I felt myself filling her up once more. She began to rock back and forth on my cock and I brought my hands up to her chest and squeezed her breasts, causing her to gasp as I pinched her nipples a little bit too hard.

From next door we heard - "That's right. Come all over my tits," and then one long sigh of pleasure.

Bee brought her hands up to her chest and moaned gently to herself as she massaged them and I could tell that she was imagining her breasts being soaked with spunk. I couldn't help thinking about Alice's chest splattered in come either.

But with my cock up to the hilt in Bee and her muscles squeezing around it there was no time to hang around and I grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her, causing her to fall forwards so that her breasts were right in front of my face and perfect for kissing.

There was a knock on the door.

We paused, my cock halfway inside her. And then to my amazement Bee got up and went to answer it.

I struggled to cover my cock with my hands as she opened the door and said, "hello," in her most kittenish voice. I had both hands wrapped around my hard, pussy juice slicked cock and was wondering how else I could hide as she welcomed the visitor in and I saw who it was - Alice.

She was naked too, and a complete mess. Her hair was dark with sweat and her boobs, as full, round and spectacular as I had imagined were coated in spunk. Even though I was gawping at her, watching come slowly ooze down her breasts, I remained somewhat uncomfortable with the situation.

"Doug's spent and I need to get off. Can I watch you two, it sounded like you were having a good time."

I was gob smacked. I did not know how I felt about performing for other people but I felt sure I was about to find out and knew that if I had any reservations about this then it was probably best to push them to the back of my mind.

"Unless you'd rather I left you alone?" Alice added, my silence causing her to check.

Bee, quiet until now, took control. "No way. You get on the bed and start getting yourself off," she told Alice. "You," she turned to me, "stop covering up that delicious cock."

I did as I was told as both girls made their way to the bed. I shifted to one side to make room for Alice who slumped on her back and began idly fingering her clit. My hand had involuntarily begun to slide up and down the shaft of my cock as I stared at her chest, the majority of Doug's ejaculate now running down into the deep valley.

"Mmm... you like looking at these, huh?" she asked and I nodded, then felt Bee climbing back on top of me and turned my attention back to her. She had a mischievous look on her face and I wondered if the two had discussed this earlier.

Once more the head of my cock, swollen to bursting by now, slipped back into Bee's fuckhole and she began to ride me, seemingly turned on by the presence of Alice and determined to put on a good show.

"Yeah, that's right. Ride his big fat cock," encouraged Alice and we both turned to see her furiously fucking herself, fingering her clit and her hole, her breasts shaking as she did so.

I grabbed Bee's hips and began jack hammering into her as she moaned in pleasure, hoping that I too could contribute to Alice's orgasm, not to mention get myself and Bee off. All the noise was on this bed now, Bee moaning on top of me and grinding her body down on my cock, causing me to groan too, and Alice to the side, gasping as she stimulated herself, her eyes fixed on us.

"I want," she panted, "to see you fuck her from behind."

Bee slid herself off me and got onto all fours, obeying our guest. I knelt behind her and brought my stiff cock to her pussy lips, pink and gorgeously ready.

"Fuck that little asshole," Alice said and I realised that she spoke like a porn star.

"No," squealed Bee. "Do not put it in my asshole."

Her fingers were already working on her clit and as I eased my cock back into her cunt, tighter than ever, I noticed that Alice had manoeuvred so that she could get to Bee's boobs and she was now sucking, licking and biting her nipples.

I began to fuck her hard, using the full length of my cock to supply long, firm strokes all the way into her. As I felt her muscles contract around me I lost control and resorted to hard, short thrusts which soon had the effect of causing Bee to cry out as she shook and tensed and spiralled into an operatic orgasm.

Alice had been watching this and working her pussy to a similar point but before she could come there was another knock at the door and we all stopped. The two girls looked at me expectantly and I pulled my erect dick from Bee's sopping pussy and went to the door. I opened it a crack and peeked into the corridor.

Doug was stood outside the door, his giant hard-on the focal point of his naked body.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Can I come in?"

I apologised and let him in and then we just stood there uncomfortably. Thankfully Alice broke the silence.

"Over here boys. You both look like you're ready to blow." She had positioned herself on all fours on the end of the bed and was beckoning us across. Bee had collapsed on the bed, panting by her side.

"Douglas you got hard quick, why don't you come here and fuck my mouth," Alice made her order sound more like a suggestion.

Doug was not going to turn down an offer like that and he slid his erection between her lips, grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth whilst she dribbled and made appreciative noises from the back of her throat.

I just stood there and slid my hand back and forth along the length of my cock, masturbating slowly but steadily to the sight of Doug's cock entering Alice's mouth, to Alice's messy boobs and to the memory of Bee's pussy. I was soon ready to explode.

Doug was soon ready too and Alice pulled away from his cock, knelt up on the bed and began to furiously wank herself. Then she quirked an eyebrow and delivered the knockout blow -

"Right you two, come and jizz all over my chest."

We both began pumping our fists along our shafts, racing almost. The head of my cock was now a bright purply-pink and huge. Alice seemed to enjoy the sight of two boys wanking off for her as she soon began to groan with an almighty orgasm, setting me off too.

My come exploded from the end of my cock, spraying across their target. Alice gave an extra gasp of pleasure as the spunk hit her and soon she was gasping even more as Doug shot his load, the first spurt hitting her neck and the rest of it landing right between her boobs as my balls emptied with the last few spurts hitting the nipple nearest to me.

Alice was coming down from her shuddering climax and looked down in admiration at her sticky chest, the streams of spunk running together all over her breasts, before collapsing back onto the bed.

"Wow, that's quite a coating," Bee noted, idly pulling at her nipple. "Um... maybe... in a little while," she began coquettishly, "there might be some more for me?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bee Girl and Knicker Boy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds