• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Her Name was Samantha

Her Name was Samantha

Her name was Samantha. Sam or Sammy for short. She was a young girl when she started working for me. I was married at the time, but that didn't stop me from admiring the opposite sex when the opportunity arose. Sammy was a petite girl, with brown hair, a mole on her face that reminded me of a young Cindy Crawford. She stood about 5'4", and couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds. But, she had a figure that some older women would kill for! She had medium sized breasts, but she often wore a push-up bra that made them seem bigger. But best of all was her ass! Which was good for me, the ass-man that I am! More than once I got a glimpse of her thong when she bent over. But like I said, I was married at the time, so I wasn't about to risk my marriage or job for some teenage ass.

That all ended one day, suddenly. My wife just up and announced that we were getting divorced. That was it, all over in a flash. I was devastated, to say the least. I was 44 years old, and out on my own. The months that followed found me in a depression, drinking too much and spending too much time at the local strip club.

The kids at work were supportive, so that helped. And I noticed a change in Samantha not too long after that. She started flirting with me, getting braver by the day. I have to say, I was intrigued by this teenage beauty, but still, being an employee of mine, any relationship was pretty much taboo. Then one day, she found my MySpace account and sent me a friend's request. Against my better judgment, I approved it, and pretty soon we were communicating almost daily thru messaging there. The flirting became more rampant, and I have to say I was enjoying the attention.

As her flirting became more suggestive, I finally had to put an end to it, or else I was going to end up doing or saying something that just might well cost me my job. I told Sam that while I was very tempted to take our flirting to another level, she was still an employee of mine, and just too young for a relationship with an older guy. I told her if she was a little older and not working for me, I would give her younger boyfriends a run for their money. She took it well, better than I hoped. We still communicated and flirted a bit, and soon, just like all employees usually do, she left to go onto college and start her adult life.

Fast forward 2 years. I hadn't seen Sam since she left for school, when one day she walked into work, looking better than ever. We talked for a bit, and then she asked me what I was doing that night, and asked me if I wanted to have some dinner with her? I was still single, and now that she was no longer an employee, I felt no reason to hesitate any longer. I gave her my address, and we agreed to meet later that night.

I left work a few minutes early so I could get home and clean up before Samantha got there. I jumped in the shower for a quick shave, my face, along with another area I like to keep clean and smooth. I wasn't really expecting anything to happen tonight, but I wanted to be prepared. I dressed casually and was just putting on some cologne when the doorbell rang. For some reason I felt like a nervous schoolboy on his first date. I opened up the door to find a vision of loveliness standing there. Sam was wearing a black skirt and a pink, tight pullover jersey with a turtleneck and short sleeves. It was also obvious that she was braless, her breasts moving freely under her top. I stood there for a second, taking it all in before she finally broke the silence.

"So, are you going to invite me in?" Samantha said with a smile.

"Sorry," I replied. "You just look so nice I forgot my manners!" I stepped aside and let her enter, and guided her to the living room.

"Well, I'll forgive you this time," Samantha said.

"Have a seat on the couch, and I'll pour us a glass of wine," I said.

"You know, Mr. Harrison, I'm still not officially old enough to drink," Samantha said with a slight giggle to her voice.

"I won't tell if you don't," I replied with a wink. "And don't call me Mr. Harrison, Samantha, I'm not your boss anymore. You can call me Paul."

"Thanks, Paul. My folks aren't drinkers, and I'm dying for one. They would have a fit if they knew their little Sammi was drinking at school."

"Oh, is that so?" I asked. "And how would they feel if they knew their teenage daughter was on a date with a 40 something year old man?"

"They would have heart attacks!" Samantha said, laughing. "But, hey, I'm 19, and contrary to what they might like believe, I'm not a virgin!"

We both laughed, and I sat on the couch next to her, handing her a glass of wine. We spent about an hour there on the couch, sharing that bottle, reminiscing about old times and catching up on what's been going on the last few years.

"Well, we should get going if we want to get a table for dinner," I said.

"Ok," she replied. "Just let me go freshen up first, and I'll be right with you."

I sat on the couch waiting, and when I heard the bathroom door open, I got up and turned to greet her, only to get the shock of my life!

Sam stood there with a smile on her face, and little else on her body. She was naked as the day she was born, except for her black bikini panties and high heels.

"Uh, Sam?" I was so surprised, that was about all I was able to say.

"You know what, Paul?" Samantha replied. "I'm not really hungry tonight. How about we skip straight to dessert?"

As she strolled towards me, I finally found my voice. "Sam, what's going on here?" I asked her. "Have you thought about this, about what you are doing?"

Samantha stopped inches away from me, reached out and grabbed my shirt and started fiddling with a button. "Now, Paul," she said. "You really don't think I haven't been thinking about this for years now, do ya? We both have, and you know it! You remember what you told me 2 years ago. Well, you're not married anymore. I'm not working for you anymore. And I'm an adult who can make her own decisions! "

As Sam was making her little speech, her fingers kept up their work on my shirt buttons until I was finally standing there with my shirt hanging open, exposing my chest.

"Now you have a choice to make," Samantha told me. "You can tell me you don't want this, and I'll put my dress back on and leave. Or, you can let me finish undressing you, and we'll stay here and have some amazing sex.

I looked down at her, her brown eyes looking back at me. I cupped her cheeks in both hands and lowered my lips to hers. Our lips met, and then parted as our tongues met and dueled with each other. My hands moved slowly down her back until they cupped both ass cheeks through her panties. Samantha ground her pantied covered pussy against my leg as our kiss slowly broke apart.

I looked down at her. "Does that answer your question?" I asked.

Samantha grinned. "Which way to the bedroom?" She asked.

I led the way, with my hand holding hers. We entered my bedroom and Sammy sat on the bed as I lit a few candles, and then turned off the lights. Her earrings glittered in the candlelight as I moved to stand at the foot of the bed in front of her. She reached up and pulled my shirt from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Samantha then reached for my belt as I looked down to see her tits jiggle with her efforts to loosen my belt. Her pink nipples were hard, and begging to be sucked! I reached down and held a breast in each hand, feeling the warmth of her tits and hardness of her nipples. I squeezed each nipple as she unfastened my belt, popped the button and pulled down the zipper. My pants dropped to the floor and I kicked them off my feet, along with my socks and shoes, to stand there in just my boxers, the proof of my arousal very evident to the beauty seated in front of me. Samantha smiled up at me as her fingers found the waistband of my boxers and tugged them down my legs. My hard dick, now free of its confines, bounced up, almost hitter her chin.

Samantha smiled when she saw my cock. "Ohh, you shave! I love that! No hairs to get in my mouth." She said, leaving the bed to kneel at my feet.

She looked up at me and smiled, her pretty brown eyes gazing into mine as she used her tongue to lick the tip of my cock, removing the first bit of pre-cum that had appeared. I watched as Samantha opened her mouth and engulfed my hard dick. Her mouth was warm and wet, and it was all I could do to not cum right then and there! Samantha's lips and tongue worked on my cock like a woman possessed. She wrapped a hand around the base as she moved her lips up and down the shaft, her tongue licking the sensitive underside of the head as she reached the top on each upstroke. I held on for a few minutes, then I looked down to see her brown eyes staring into mine, seemingly pleading for my cum.

I wasn't sure if she wanted to swallow, so I thought I would give her a warning! "Oh God Samantha, I'm about ready to blow," I groaned.

Upon hearing my warning, Samantha wrapped both hands around the shaft and started pumping them while her lips formed a seal around the top of my cock, her tongue whipping back and forth on the sensitive head. She wanted me to cum in her mouth, and I wasn't going to disappoint her!

I could feel my balls tighten as my cum started working its way up the shaft to the rapidly expanding head.

"Keep it up Sammy, keep sucking, its cumming! Here it cums baby, ahhhh!"

Samantha moaned as my cum filled her mouth, her hands milking every drop she could get into her mouth.

I was in heaven, seeing this beautiful young girl on her knees before me, drinking my cum. I thought I had died and gone to heaven as she released my cock from her mouth and swallowed every last drop.

Samantha smiled up at me and licked her lips, getting any remaining cum that had escaped from her mouth.

I held my hand out to her to help her stand. I pulled her to me as our mouths met, tasting myself on her lips.

"That should settle you down, lover. Now when we fuck, you can last a long time," Samantha said.

Sammy turned and crawled on the bed, facing away from me. I watched as her ass moved beneath her silky panties. I could feel a little hardness returning to my dick already!

Samantha turned and lay on her back. She drew her feet up, her knees in the air as one hand caressed a breast while the other snaked its way down her stomach, heading for her panties.

Sammy looked at me as she rubbed her pussy through her panties, and smiled. "If you want what's under here bad enough, you're gonna have to take these off yourself," she said.

"Oh, I think I can manage that," I said, crawling onto the bed.

I reached for the top of her panties and slowly worked them down her legs and off her feet. Tossing the panties on the floor, I grasped her legs and pushed them back towards her chest. Samantha got the hint and grabbed her legs, pulling them back as far as she could, completely exposing her pussy and ass to my gaze. Samantha had shaved too. Not completely, though but she was hairless around her lips and asshole, she left a little hair above her clit in a "landing strip" type of fashion. She was already soaking wet, her lips open, waiting for my tongue. I didn't start there, though. I knelt between her open legs and started my oral exploration by licking her puckered asshole. My tongue against her ass set Samantha to moaning.

"Oh my God," she groaned. "How did you know I liked my ass licked?"

"Well, I didn't," I said as I stopped my exploration to answer her. "I love doing it, so I hoped you would like it."

"I didn't know you were so kinky," Samantha answered. "No one's ever done that, but I think I like it!"

Sam's pussy was leaking juice down her crevice to her ass, making it taste all the better. I decided to move on up to her pussy, replacing my tongue on her asshole with the thumb of my left hand. I didn't penetrate her ass with it, but just kept some constant pressure on her opening while my lips locked onto her clit. I alternated soft licking with some hard sucking, soon finding out that Sam liked it a little rough while getting her pussy eaten. Samantha lowered her legs, and I glanced up to see her hands had moved to her tits, cupping them and playing with her nipples. I knew she was close to cumming when she looked down at me with heavy lidded eyes and a look of lust on her face.

"Paul," she said, barely able to get the words out, "I'm gonna cum all over your face, keep sucking that clit!"

Not one to disobey a woman in the throes of ecstasy, I sucked hard on her clit, and just as she let go, I let my thumb enter her ass. That final sensation drove Samantha over the edge!

"Ohh suck meee, Oh God I'm cumming!! Samantha groaned through her climax, her head whipping from side to side.

Samantha slowly came down from her climax while I licked her pussy and clit gently. I slowly pulled my thumb from her ass and gave her puckered hole a final loving lick.

I crawled up from in between her legs until I was covering her body with mine. I could feel her soft tits and hard nipples against my chest as I lowered my lips to her, letting Sam get a taste of her own pussy juices from my mouth.

I was hard as a rock again, and Samantha felt my cock against her belly.

Samantha gently pushed me off of her, and rolled me on my back. "I need this cock in me baby," Samantha said, almost shaking with desire. "I'm gonna sit on you cock, Paul. I need to feel every inch of it in me!"

Sam's eyes locked on mine as she grasped my hard cock and slowly lowered herself onto the head of my cock. Ever so slowly Samantha took me into her body. It felt soft and warm as she lowered herself, taking my entire length into her pussy. "Oh God, Sam, "I moaned. Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

Sam gave me a wicked smile as she rose up until just the tip of my dick was left in her pussy. She paused there for a moment, and then swiftly sat back down, taking me back deep inside her.

Sam moved up again and then back down. Soon her body was moving in a steady rhythm, taking me deep each time. We were soon moaning together, lost in the ecstasy of pleasure we were both enjoying.

I looked down between us to see my cock disappearing into her pussy, and knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Oh God Sammy, your pussy feels so good! I can't hold out anymore! I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"It's ok, cum for me Paul, cum inside me," Samantha said, her hips moving up and down.

"I'm cumming Sam, I'm cumming, "I moaned, as my cum shot out of my cock and into her clutching pussy.

Samantha collapsed on my chest, and I held her in my arms, our heartbeats and breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Damn, girl," I said. "You were right about the amazing sex part! That's the best I've had in years!"

Sam looked at me with a smile on her face. "That was a good start, true," she said. "But we've just begun! You aint seen nothing yet!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Her Name was Samantha

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds