• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Army Brat Ch. 02

Army Brat Ch. 02

123

Note: Wow, I received many emails to keep this story going. So here goes. Please read "Army Brat" first to catch up. The sex picks up which will make some of you happier. All characters are at least 18 years old. All rights reserved.

*

"Are you OK?" Danny's mother asked after Ellen and he walked back into the restaurant and sat across from her.

"Yes Ma'am," Danny answered not making eye contact with her or Dr. Brand. "Just hungry."

Allan changed the mood. "I bet you can't wait to play ball again."

Danny held Ellen's hand beneath the table. "I don't think I've ever gone this long without playing baseball."

"He doesn't love anything more than baseball," Ellen grinned. "Right honey?"

Danny was about to say yes but Ellen squeezed his hand very hard. He laughed. "I do love to eat." Again she squeezed it but then started rubbing her thumb over the top of it. It didn't take very long before he felt himself getting excited.

Across the table the same thing was going on. Allan had grabbed Janet's hand when she returned from the door and had not let it go.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I received an email from Captain Elliott."

Danny sat up. "Really? What did he say?"

"Good news. He is being transferred to the States and will be stationed less than an hour away. He might even live around here."

"Was he a friend?" Allan asked feeling left out of the conversation.

"Yes, we've known him and his family for a long time. Danny and his daughter Lisa were inseparable."

Again Ellen squeezed his hand again. He coughed. "We were just friends. She is a great softball player." He looked at her and saw the stare back at him.

"That's great," Allan smiled. He saw the look from Ellen and knew that his daughter was falling hard for Danny. "Maybe we can all go out to dinner some time." Now he was the one who got the stare from his daughter.

Luckily the food came and they all dropped hands and settled in for the delicious meal. After desert the parents ordered coffee and Ellen and Danny left to stroll down the river walk.

As soon as the restaurant door closed Ellen asked, "Are you sure you are just friends?"

"Yes, our dads worked together and we've known each other since we were eight years old."

"Does she think of you only as a friend?" Ellen wouldn't let it die.

"Yes, I mean..I think so. We've never.." He stopped. And then she stopped him from walking.

"Tell me," she said. "I want to know everything before she gets here."

"It's nothing." He turned to walk again but she pulled him back. "Ok, we were at a party and everyone started pairing off. Lisa and I were the only two left."

"What did you do?"

"Not much...I mean we were only like fifteen."

"Tell me," Ellen said firmly.

"We kissed.......and that's it."

"How many times?"

"I don't know," he said. "It was nothing."

Ellen turned and he turned with her. They walked together down the dim lit walk until the restaurant was only a speck behind them. Ellen saw the walkway heading away from the main walk and pulled him that way. "This way."

Danny followed not sure where they were going. She made another turn and headed down some stairs to a boat dock. About eight boats were tied up in slips. "Over there."

Danny was being dragged along but stopped when she started stepping up onto the fourth boat. "I'm not going on there."

She laughed and pulled him around to the side. "Look at the name of the boat."

"ELLEN MARIA" He read. "Is that your middle name? Is this your boat?"

"My dad's boat. My mother's name is Maria." She stopped talking and moved up onto the boat. After searching for a key behind some canvas she opened a small door leading downward. "Come on."

Danny hopped up onto the deck and ducked his head to prevent hitting the low lying doorway. He saw a light go on ahead of him and then saw Ellen waiting for him.

"Nice." He looked around at the neatly packaged room. On one side was a small kitchen and table and the other side had a long bench seat. As he turned to look at the rest she moved up behind him and pressed her softness into his backside. Her hands moved around his front and upward until she covered his chest.

"We are finally alone," she whispered. Her fingers caressed and massaged his chest until she found his hard nipples. She rubbed and pushed them with her thumbs.

"Can I do that to you?" He joked expecting her to smack him but she remained quiet. He felt her hands and body move away and when he turned he saw her facing away. "I....uh...was..kidding."

"I'm not," she whispered. Thirty seconds went by before she felt his hands on her waist and then his hardness pressing into her rear. Again he hesitated until he got the nerve to slide his fingers over her arms at her sides until they met between her navel and chest.

"Ellen," he whispered feeling her soft buns against his hard-on. "You are so beautiful."

She giggled and wiggled her butt against him. "So you are speaking English now." She was enjoying being the aggressor for the first time. "Are you going to touch me or not?"

Danny had touched some girls back in Germany at his 18th birthday party but this was not just some girl. She was the one who he went to bed thinking about and the same one he woke up having dreamed about. His trembling fingers moved upward until his thumbs pressed into her softness. His shyness disappeared causing his hands to dash upward until they cupped and squeezed them.

"Easy," she whispered realizing that he really didn't know how to touch a woman. After letting him explore and caress she turned facing him causing his hands to drop. "You don't have to stop."

"Good," he grinned. His fingers moved up until they found her nipples. He teased them until she moaned and moved her mouth to his.

*****

Allan and Janet held hands while they finished their coffees and then he paid the bill. "We never said when we will meet back here," she said as they walked outside.

He looked at his watch. "I'm sure they will be back here by eleven. We have forty minutes."

"For what?" She smiled feeling like a teenager again.

"I think you know," he grinned. They moved quickly down the walk with her almost running to keep up with him.

"Where are.....we going?" She panted.

"You'll see." Five minutes later they stood on the dock behind his boat. "Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"They beat us here. The light is on."

"Is this your boat?" She glanced at the name.

"My ex-wife's name is Maria."

She was wondering if he would talk about her. "You haven't removed her name."

"What should we do about the kids?" He asked knowing that they were alone.

"After meeting your daughter and knowing my son I don't think we have anything to worry about."

He realized that she was right. "Why don't we take a walk and I'll tell you all about Maria?"

*****

"Oh Danny," she moaned feeling his light and feathery touches on her mounds. Todd had been so rough with her. Her tongue moved to find his as her hands moved down to cup and squeezed his hard buttocks. Both were too shy and cautious about touching down the front sides.

"Let's lie down," she whispered. She moved onto the bench seat making sure to keep her dress down. She smiled as he slid in next to her and pressed his body again into hers. He started to lean forward but she stopped him. "I want us to go slow."

"Ok," he said somewhat relieved because he was as inexperienced as she was.

"But, I don't want to go slow," she whispered. Her lips moved over and nibbled on his dangling earlobe.

"We...we..should..go slow," he gasped as her thigh pressed into and rubbed against his hard-on. He cupped her right breast again and felt the bra under it moving downward. As he fondled it he managed to push the bra down until only the thin silk dress was between his fingers and the rigid tip. As she rubbed against his cock he pressed into her covered pussy.

"Oh God!" She cried. Never had she gotten this close with Todd. "Danny...there is something I have to tell you."

His leg and fingers stopped rubbing. "What?"

"I've never.......never you know."

"Good," he whispered. Again his leg and fingers moved until she pushed him back.

"Well?"

He laughed. "I haven't either."

"Good."

*****

"Maria and I dated since the ninth grade. She practically lived at my house and I did the same at hers. Everyone said that we should get married after college and we didn't let them down. On the surface we were very happy and did everything together. I guess it was when she was pregnant with Ellen that we both knew that the only thing missing in our marriage was love."

"What happened?" Janet asked as they walked slowly along.

"We both knew it but neither of us wanted to say it. She wanted to start her career in medicine as well but having a child would be in her way. But again she never told me and I was happy in the loveless marriage. At least I thought I was."

"I'm so sorry."

Allan stopped and pulled Janet close. "As Ellen grew up Maria spent most of her time with her. She was a soccer and dance team mom and we never really had any time alone together. It was just after Ellen's fifteenth birthday that we found a "Dear Family" letter on the kitchen table."

"Poor Ellen. She had a loss as great as the one Danny had."

"Maybe even worse," Allan said. "Ellen lost her mother thinking it was her fault and then the hatred started. I've tried so many times to get the two of them together but both have firmly refused." He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Do you still see her?"

"No, she moved away and except for Ellen's annual birthday card we never hear from her. She wanted her career and I guess she got it."

"I guess we've both had a rough time," she whispered. Her eyes moved up to his until he kissed her and then they closed. As they walked slowly back towards the restaurant they heard the running footsteps and laughter behind them.

"We will meet you old folks back at the restaurant," Ellen laughed as they ran by.

Allan laughed too. "This is the happiest I've seen her in a long time."

"Danny too."

*****

It was even stranger as Allan and Ellen dropped Danny and his mother off. Both couples wanted to part with a meaningful kiss.

After the car stopped in the driveway they all looked at each other.

Finally it was Ellen who spoke up. "OK, if we are going to do this then we have to have some rules. Dad, you can take Mrs. Upton to the door and into the house. Danny and I will stay here."

"I'm starting to really like you," Janet smiled. She moved out of the car and guided Allan inside the house.

"Am I going to see you tomorrow night?" Ellen asked as she moved closer.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" He joked. She smacked his good arm. "OK...yes. What do you want to do?"

"The same as you but we have to keep it slow," she grinned. "So, how about a movie?"

"Sounds good," he said as he pulled her soft lips again to his.

*****

Allan and Janet began kissing and touching as soon as the door closed. She reached and stroked his covered penis while he reached down under her dress to discover her thigh high stockings and bare thighs.

"It's been so long," she moaned when his fingers hooked under her damp panties and into her moist slit. "I want you so much."

"Would you like to take a boat ride tomorrow afternoon?"

Her legs opened wider feeling his middle finger deep into her moist and hot oven. "Will we be alone?"

"Yes, with no one around for miles."

"Yes, but now you have to stop. Danny can't come in here and find your finger under his mother's panties."

He reluctantly pulled it out. "I have something better for tomorrow."

"I know," she giggled. Her fingers let him go. "What are you going to do about that?"

Allan looked at his bulge. "It's dark."

They kissed one more time and then he opened the door and looked out at the dark car. "What do I do now?"

"This is too strange," she giggled. She turned and flashed the front porch lights on and off and few times. A minute later Danny moved out of the car and passed Allan on the way to the house. Neither saw the huge tents in their slacks.

Danny hurried inside and turned slightly to hide his excitement while Allan slipped quickly into the car.

*****

As soon as they entered the house Ellen received a phone call. She opened her phone expecting to see Danny's number but saw Button's instead. "Next time you might as well come with us."

"Can I?" Buttons laughed. "Hurry and tell me about it."

Ellen glanced over at her father who was whistling. "Wait until I get to my room." She looked over at her dad. "Good night Daddy."

"Good night baby."

Ellen dashed up the stairs and into her room. After closing the door she plopped on her bed. "Tonight was the first."

"YOU DID IT?"

"Not that," Ellen laughed.

"Well what?"

"I came," she whispered.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE?"

"It was unbelievable," she gushed. "Like my whole body was on fire but it was a good fire and then....it was like I exploded into tiny pieces."

"I'm jealous," Buttons said. "Was he like touching and kissing your..."

Ellen laughed. "No, we didn't go that far. We just rubbed our legs against each other."

"Did you scream?"

"Not at first. I think I was just gasping for air. But when it happened I think I almost blew Danny off the bench."

Nothing was said for about ten seconds. "He's the one isn't he?"

"I think so...I don't know. I mean after my mother just walked out I've never thought that love existed. I mean how could someone who said she loved me every day just leave like that?"

Buttons could hear the hurt in her voice like so many times before when she talked about her mother. "That's different. The way you are feeling about Danny is different."

Ellen wiped the tear that had fallen from her left eye. "I think I stayed with Todd because I didn't love him and if he left me then it wouldn't matter. I'm scared now being with Danny."

"It's not the same," Buttons said again.

Ellen heard the call waiting buzz on her phone. "I think he is calling me. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Hi," she said softly not wanting him to hear her sadness. "I miss you."

He grinned. "I saw you twenty minutes ago."

"Much too long," she grinned. "Are you in bed?"

"Yes, and I'm thinking about you."

"Tonight was my first time."

"Huh?"

She sighed. "It's not fair. Men experience it a lot sooner than women do."

"Huh?"

"You don't have an idea what I'm talking about do you?"

"No, first time doing what?"

She gave up. "Before I say good night I want you to promise me something."

"Sure," he said still confused.

"Promise me that if you ever want to break up with me that you won't just leave me a note."

"Right now I feel like I'll never want to break up with you," he whispered.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

"Good night Danny."

"Good night El..........len."

*****

"So what are Danny and you doing tonight?" Allan asked his daughter who had been dancing around and smiling all morning.

"Going to the movies," she answered. "How about you and Mrs. Upton?"

"We are going out on the boat later today."

Ellen sat down next to him at the kitchen table. "Dad, do I need to talk to you...you know about..."

He laughed. "I'm a doctor remember?"

"Oh yeah," she giggled. She realized this was the happiest she had ever seen him. "I really like Mrs. Upton. She's really nice."

"I told you that you two would get a along. She told me that she liked you too. I do notice that Danny and you are getting along really well."

She blushed. "Yes I know but.."

He knew it was her mother. "Ellen the thing with your mother is different. I'm sure that she loved you then and still loves you. She made the choice to go after her career and now feels that she can't return into your life."

Ellen felt the tears about to flow again but took a deep breath. "I have you and I don't need her." She stood and walked out of the room.

Allan knew that she was still hurting but didn't have any idea how to make it better. He did know that Danny was a step in the right direction.

*****

"Now behave yourself," Danny joked with his mom as they waited for Allan to come and pick her up. "Do you have your bathing suit?"

"Yes, it's in the bag."

"Make sure you wear it and don't go skinny dipping."

"You are growing up too quickly. And, while we are talking about it you better control yourself around Ellen. You both are full of hormones and..."

Danny glanced out the window and saw Dr. Brand's car pull up. "HEY THERE HE IS!"

He came to the door and saw Danny. "Hi is your mother ready?"

"She went to make a pit stop," Danny grinned. "So what time do you intend to bring my mother home?"

Allan laughed. "This is very weird. Well, we will head out to sea around 4PM and it should take about four hours before we head back. I'd say we should be back here around 9PM. And, when do you intend to bring my daughter home?"

"Around the same time."

"Well, we might have some coffee or something here," Allan said setting up some time alone later in her house.

"Uh yeah...we might listen to music for a while at your house."

Janet stood back behind the corner holding back the laughter as the two guys set it up to spend private time with their dates. She walked around. "Are you two finished?"

Allan laughed. "You heard every word."

"Yep," she grinned as she took his hand and kissed Danny's cheek.

*****

"You can come over a little early," Ellen told Danny when he called.

"But we will be alone in your house."

"I promise not to attack you," she giggled.

"Thanks."

After they hung up Ellen moved into the shower and thought of him as she slowly soaped her young body. Her body still tingled from her climax the night before and it scared her because she knew that being alone with him now would be harder. She thought about how she had jerked off Todd a few times in his car but it was dark and she really couldn't see it that well. After rinsing off she dried her body and hair and put on her sexiest underwear and a short skirt and spaghetti strap blouse with built-in cups.

It was 5:00PM when Danny rang the doorbell.

"Is this early enough?"

"Yes, we have a few hours before the movie." She moved back to let him in and after the door closed they stood nervously looking at each other.

"This is the first time my father has allowed me to be alone with a boy at home."

"I guess I should feel honored." He wanted to pull her into him but he leaned back against the wall.

"Would you like a tour of the house?"

"Sure." She held out her hand and after he took it they walked down the hall swinging their arms. "Great room, dining room, and kitchen," she said moving along. She turned at the base of the stairs. "The bedrooms are upstairs." Both turned and looked before she pulled his hand.

"The first two rooms are spare bedrooms," she said walking him into them and looking around. The next room he saw her name on the door.

"So do you have your name on the door so you can remember which one is yours?" He joked.

"HEY!" She gasped before smacking his bad arm. "Oh I'm sorry."

"Actually my arm feels as good as new." He put it around her waist and walked into her bedroom.

He saw the numerous stuffed animals on her bed and a few posters of cute movie stars on her wall. "So when you are lying in bed do you think about them or about me?"

"I'm not sure," she grinned. "Let me try it and I'll let you know." She crawled up onto the bed not worried that he could see the pink panties under her skirt. As she turned and plopped onto her back between the big teddy bear and the monkey she closed her eyes. "Umm...who do I think about?" Danny moved closer and felt guilty looking at the tiny pink triangle between her thighs under the raised skirt. It was the first time he had see her bare legs and knew that he would soon be rock hard.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Army Brat Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds