• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enemies Become Lovers: The Second

Enemies Become Lovers: The Second

After the fateful night, I only saw Sheema a couple of times when she came to work. Nothing was said, even hinted at. Not a problem as only expected it to be a one of.

However at the end of the summer, early September, out of the blue I received an email from her along the lines of

Hi again.

How are you, hope you are well.

I, sorry, we were wondering if we could meet up one night for a drink? There's a place we know well in Covent Garden, how about next week?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sheema

Out of curiosity, I replied and we agreed to meet up at 7:30ish. As I arrived, I instantly saw her, and she smiled as she saw me. As I met her, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She had never been this affectionate to me before....

She bought the drinks and briefly made some small talk.

She glanced at her watch.

"Andrew, I or should I say, WE, my boyfriend and I; have a favor to ask you"

"Errrrrrr yes" I replied.

She then went on to explain the situation. Since the last time we met, she said that their sex life had lost a sparkle, and her boyfriend had commented. After some awkward conversations, she broke down in tears and explained what she had done at work, how I helped her, and what she offered in return. And what happened on that fateful night, how I teased her, tormented her and she had some of her best sex she can remember, and that this led to one of their most fun nights as well.

She also went on to say that she had persuaded him to do something similar, but, although it was enjoyable, it lacked something especially after our night.

Looking at her watch again, she spoke, "To put in bluntly, I want you to fuck me again, and let my boyfriend watch."

I was somewhat taken back by this. However before I had chance to say anything, her boyfriend arrived, and I was introduced to Nakul, also of Asian descent.

The next 30 minutes or so was spent on talking, Sheema talking about her new job, how she met Nakul, And we soon all felt at ease with each other.

"Did Sheema explain why we ask to meet up with you?" asked Nakual.

"Well, I think so" I replied.

"What do you think, are you interested?"

"Possibly, need to give it some thought."

"We understand that" he replied.

"But a couple of thoughts already, one if it happens, it should take place on neutral territory, and the hotel must be at least a 4 star, your bill."

"Sounds reasonable" they replied

"And If there are two of you, then I have the option to bring a friend along as well" I had a plan already coming together.

From the look on their faces, they did not like that suggestion, but I left it as a condition.

And I left shortly after that, promising I would consider the invite and reply via email, as they would consider my condition.

That evening, I spoke to an old girlfriend of mine, and went round to see her. I told her the situation. It was obvious she was intrigued by it all. After a quick and furious fuck, I left her, both of us feeling satisfied.

The following morning, I sent an email along the lines of:

Hi Sheema,

I have given your proposal some thought, and in principle, I am prepared to go along with it.

However there are several conditions.

1. The hotel must be at least a four star, and we will need two adjoining rooms, which link up. To keep the costs down, it does not have to be in central London, but it is your bill. Hiltons are reasonable and they have two beds in the room as well.

2. Secondly, I WILL bring a friend along this is non-negotiable.

3. I want a check please for £50.00, you will get the change.

4. I will be the master.

Their reply still suggested that they were uneasy about the fourth person, but they agreed to all the conditions, and we arranged it for a Saturday night in a week's time....

I arrived at the hotel and after booking in to my room, met them in the bar as planned. Several drinks were drunk as we chatted. Sheema looked terrific, with her hair down. She had a simple but elegant dress, which revealed her cleavage nicely. We made polite conversation before we retired to their room.

As we walked into the room, they started to embrace and kiss.

"Excuse me!, Nakul, you can only touch your girlfriend with my permission" With that I walked up to her, brushed him aside and started to kiss her. She returned my kiss with passion.

After several minutes I pulled away. It was obvious that she was turned on, her nipples were erect and protruding through her top.

Pouring some wine, I suggested to Nakul that he should sit down.

"Strip" I ordered, looking at Sheema.

She was obviously taken aback, but proceeded to undress her self.

"Slowly"

She slowly started to unfasten her buttons as she danced to the music. Her sense of rhythm was very good, and she moved her body in a rather sensuous way. She also used her imagination as she stroked her own skin in between unfastening her buttons.

Finally, her buttons were undone and, suggestively she pushed it of her shoulders and allowed it to fall onto the ground.

"Wow"

She was wearing a lovely bright red plunge bra and thong, complementing her olive skin tremendously. She continued dancing before reaching round her back, and facing Nakul, unfastened her bra and after some teasing, throw it to Nakul, revealing her ample breasts.

Turning round to me, she started to rub herself through her lace thong as well as stoking and caressing her own body. After some time, she walked up to me, and started to remove her thong, before she threw it at me it.

Bringing it to my nose, I could smell her juices, she was already extremely aroused.

I stood up, and placed my hands on her hips as I kissed her, and, as she forced her tongue into my mouth, I started to suck on it.

"Hummmmmmm" she moaned.

Allowing Nakul to have some fun with her, I started to prepare the bed, placing and securing the restraints.

"Are you ready?" I enquired.

"Yes" she replied as she walked over to the bed.

Motioning to Nakul, we restrained her hands and then her feet, as she lay spread-eagled on the bed.

Finally I retrieved the Blindfold, passing to Nakul, "If you could do the honors please"

"Why the blindfold" Sheema asks.

"Because, then you won't know which one of us is doing what to you" I replied.

I then, quickly undressed my self, and indicated to Nakul that he should do the same. Soon, we were both naked, his cock was half erect, as was mine!

I worked over to her and started to kiss her on the lips, and as it became more passionate, moved away slightly. She raised her head to meet mine, but I just sucked her tongue until I pulled away.

Suggesting to Nakul that he should join me, I started to rub my hands lightly over her body, her breasts, including her mound, so light that it is almost tickling.

She was moaning and begging, as two pairs of hands, and two mouths started to tease her body, kissing, licking, and teasing her. Nakul and I took it in turns to kiss her, play with her breasts, her body but never her pussy or ass, that I was saving for later.

During this period, she was becoming more and more aroused, and she often struggled with the restraints, and asked, begged us to do more, but I would not allow it. Eventually, I allowed myself to wonder down to her pussy, and delicately liked her pussy lips, as Nakul watched.

I was deliberately being slow and light with my touch. I could see her lips glisten with her juices as I kissed, and licked her upper thighs, pussy lips, but ensuring that I was not penetrating her. Nakul was starting to get the idea as he straddled her, and made her lick his balls and shaft. Again, this continued for several minutes, before I suggested to Nakul, by signalling with my hands, that we swapped positions. Soon, Nakul was teasing her cunt whilst Sheema was licking my shaft and balls.

I noticed the time. Removing myself from Sheema, I walked across to the connecting door, and opened it. There was Ruth, in a robe. Beckoning Nakul to be quiet, Ruth walked in and removed her robe. She looked good, in her baby suit. She beckoned to Nakul to move; there was no talking. Sheema asked what was happening, as she was not getting any attention.

Siting on the Sofa, Ruth soon got to work, as she started to tenderly kiss Sheema on the lips. Their tongues could be seen entering each other's mouths, as they kissed, and sucked each other's lips and tongues. Sheema voiced no comment at all on the difference in touch. Slowly Ruth kissed Sheema's body, tenderly and delicately, teasing each nipple with her tongue. Flicking her nipples with her tongue.

Nakul was obviously highly aroused as he was stroking his cock with his hand. I am not sure how long this lasted, as Ruth worshipped and teased Sheema's body. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of wet kisses, and Sheema moaning/gasping with pleasure.

"My Pussy" she cried, "Lick my Pussy you barstards."

With that, Ruth moved down to Sheema's pussy and started to tease her. Using her hands, she pulled apart her pussy lips, exposing her clit. Slowly she moved her lips on to it, Sheema was moaning to the feel of Ruth's breath, of her delicate touch.

After several minutes of this, Ruth finally moved in big time on Sheema's clit, licking, biting and kissing with her mouth, and Sheema was soon thrashing on the bed, as an orgasm hit her entire body.

Ruth just continued, as Sheema reached another orgasm.

"Oh god, stop it guy, just fuck me!" cried Sheema.

Nakul was about to get up and obliged, but Ruth, stopped him. Instead, she retrieved a new strap on from the bag she was carrying, and secured it around her.

Carefully, Ruth positioned it at the entrance to Sheema's pussy.

"Oh just fuck me, I don't care which one of you, just fuck me"

With that, Ruth started to fuck Sheema with the strap on, pushing it the entire length in.

"Oh, OH" Sheema exclaimed as she took the whole length.

Ruth quickly picked up speed much to the delight of Sheema, her moans were of pure pleasure. Soon, her body started to convulse as one, and then another orgasm hit Sheema's body.

Slowly, Ruth pulled away from Sheema, leaving her lying on the bed. It was at this point that I noticed that Nakul must have cum as he was wiping away the mess on the carpet floor!

"Was that good Sheema" I asked.

"What do you bloody well think" she replied.

"Well are you ready to return the favor?" I asked.

"Of course" she said, matter as factly.

"Promise" I asked

"Yes..." she replied

With that, Ruth moved up and straddled Sheema, so that her pussy, and strap on was inches away from her face. Ruth leant down, and removed the blindfold, whispering at the same time "that sounds a very good idea"

The following moment was a moment to remember as Sheema realised that it was a female who had just fucked her, and bought her so much pleasure.

Nothing happened for a couple of minutes, though Ruth was looking down at Sheema, and smiling. After several minutes of inactivity, Ruth moved further down, in order that she could kiss Sheema.

Sheema tried to resist, but Ruth took hold of Sheema by the head, and held her as she started to kiss. All attempts of resistance died, as the two of them could be seen kissing and sucking each other's lips and tongues. Ruth slowly moved her body, as Sheema kissed feverishly on Ruth's smooth skin, and it was not long before she was teasing Ruth's Breasts, as Ruth was giving her words of encouragement, as she started to moan with pleasure.

Finally, Ruth had returned to her original position, with her shaven pussy inches away from Sheema's mouth.

This time, she did not resist at all, as she slowly started to explore Ruth's pussy with her tongue.

"Hummm that's good " moaned Ruth, "Don't stop."

I could see Sheema's tongue licking up Ruth's juices, as she was become bolder.

I released Sheema's hands.

Automatically, she started to use her hands to explore Ruth's body, as one hand reached for Ruth's breasts, and the other stayed to play with Ruth's pussy.

I stood up, and moved across to Sheema, and placed my hands on Ruth's hips, as I positioned my cock to the entrance of Sheema's Pussy.

God, was she wet. My cock just slid in, all the way, as I held onto Ruth's hips. I started to kiss and lick Ruth's neck, as I slowly started to thrust into Sheema's wet pussy, the whole event was too much for me fucking Sheema as she was licking her first pussy.

I realised that I was close to cuming. The excitement was to great, I wondered how I had not cum like Nakul had done so. With pure sexual lust, I fucked Sheema's pussy, deep and hard. The look on her face when she saw Ruth and the strap on, was unbelievable, a truly indescribable sight. The whole situation must have been too much as I was soon cuming, moaning and shouting as I came deep inside Sheema., this triggered Sheema to have another orgasm, though not as intense as her earlier ones. Ruth had also cum, as she was moaning and groaning as Sheema Licked Ruth's Pussy and clit.

"Right Gentleman" stated Ruth, "I suggest you sit down and recover, I have plans for Sheema."

With that, she let Sheema free from the remaining restraints whilst talking to her at the same time, and unfastening the strap on.

"Did you enjoy me fucking you with the strap on?"

"Yes" she whispered.

"Well I'd like you to fuck me with it"

"Pardon!"

Passing Sheema the strap one, "I'd like you to fuck me with it."

Sheema looked at Nakul and myself.

He just nodded his head in approval. Slowly Sheema started to attach the strap on, with Ruth's assistance. Ruth lay back on the bed, and started to stroke her pussy. Sheema was quite reluctant at first, slow and apprehensive.

Ruth, realising this took control, as she pulled Sheema up, and to her side, kissing Sheema, getting her aroused again. Soon they were kissing each over, deeply, their hands caressing each other's bodies, both were become very aroused.

"Eat my pussy please" whispered Ruth.

With out any further encouragement, Sheema started to move her mouth, slowly, as she kissed and licked her way to Ruth's breasts, Ruth was soon moaning loudly as Sheema sucked, licked, kissed, felt and flicked Ruth's breasts, nipples. Spending time ensuring that Ruth was becoming aroused. Eventually Sheema started to explore, moving down, eventually reaching Ruth's Pussy.

Slowly she started to lick her, as her fingernails caressed and stroked Ruth's thighs, and stomach, Ruth was moaning and withering with pleasure. This was a joy to watch, as both Nakul and I had started to regain erections and were stroking them, whilst watching Sheema make love to Ruth.

After what felt like an eternity, Sheema looked up at Ruth and smiled. She moved herself, positioning the strap on to the entrance of Ruth's pussy.

Slowly she started to push it in, Ruth letting out a low long moan. Slowly Sheema pulled it out, and in, being careful, and taking her time. Ruth was moaning on every thrust, becoming more and more vocal with every thrust.

Sheema, however ignored Ruth's moans and calls of "faster, faster" as she slowly fucked Ruth, taking her time and deliberation. Ruth was now moving in rhythm to Sheema's thrust, and slowly, naturally they picked up speed, their breasts moving in time with their bodies. The tempo picked up....

"Oh fuck," cried Ruth "Oh fuck fffucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk, I'm so close"

With that, Sheema started to pick up pace, so naturally, and she started to moan as well, loud and passionate.

"Oh God Oh my God" Ruth cried, as an intense orgasm hit her body, her body thrashed about on the bed, moaning, shouting.

Sheema continued to fuck Ruth, fast and furious, before she too cried out, an orgasm hitting her body shortly after, as she collapsed on top on Ruth, instantly hugging each other...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Enemies Become Lovers: The Second

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds