• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An American Wife Ch. 02

An American Wife Ch. 02

12

A few days following Rachel's sexual fling, she made the five hour drive to San Diego to meet her husband-to-be, Brandon, at the pier. He was so happy to see her that he picked her up and gave her a great hug and kiss. A few days later, they were wed. It was Rachel's dream wedding and the happiest day of her life. Only a week before her wedding Rachel had gotten laid by a guy named Jason, whom she had met during a night of partying.

She kept that secret to herself. A few months passed and Brandon and she had moved into a duplex located on the Navy base. She still kept in contact with her friend, Marisela, and they frequently reminisced on that night. Brandon would sometimes hear their conversations but never thought anything of it.

One day, as they were driving to Rachel's parent's house, Rachel was talking to Marisela. After she had hung up, Brandon asked her who Jason was.

"You kept on mentioning the name Jason and giggling."

"You promise not to get mad if I tell you."

After promising many times, she hesitantly decided to tell him.

"A few days before you came home from sea, Marisela, Sarah, and I went out to a party. We met these two guys, Jason and Frank, and....well......they fucked us," Rachel said.

Brandon did not say anything. Rachel asked if he was mad.

"No I am not mad, because what happened has happened, and there isn't anything I can do about it now. I am glad you had to courage to tell me the truth, and for that I love you."

It became common after that for her to recount past sexual encounters of hers to him during sex. Not only that but he would also ask if she ever thought about fucking someone else. Brandon was her husband, to whom she loved and was loyal to, but as time went on she felt he was more like a trusted guy friend. When they were together in public and she saw a really hot guy, she was comfortable enough to comment to her husband on how hot that guy was and how she wouldn't mind fucking him, but nothing ever happened and they continued on with their happy marriage.

Then, in the summer before their 2nd anniversary, Rachel had made friends with two other wives who lived on base, Diane and Bailey. Both them and their husbands', Rachel soon discovered, were open-minded and led open marriages. Diane and her husband threw house parties about every other weekend. Rachel and Brandon went the first time they were invited.

The party consisted of only a few couples. Rachel and Brandon were also introduced to the only single guy there, named Tony. Tony was a friend and co-worker of Diane's husband and they were letting him stay temporarily in the guestroom. Everyone had a great time and it soon became a habit for Rachel and Brandon to go to these parties, although sometimes when Brandon had to work or was just too tired, Rachel would go by herself.

From the very beginning, Tony took an interest in Rachel and it was not lost on her. In the times when she went to these parties by herself, Tony would always seem to take a seat on the couch next to her and they would talk most of the night. Rachel liked Tony and wanted to have a close friendship with him. On two occasions Diane would call up Rachel during an afternoon and tell her that Tony would like to see if she would like to come over. Rachel did, and it was just the three of them, but nothing happened besides a little flirting, which Rachel didn't mind.

One night Rachel was talking to her husband and informed him in an off-hand, matter-of-fact way that she thought Tony might have some sort of crush on her. She wanted to see what her husband's reaction would be.

He responded as if it was nothing to be worried about but he was interested. He asked her what she thought of Tony. She replied that she thought he was nice, and really hot. He told Rachel that if she would like, she should invite him over some time. So Rachel invited him over one night and the three of them ate dinner and watched a little TV. Brandon sized him up, he was much younger than him. Tony was 19, while Brandon was 29, and Rachel was 21. After dinner Brandon went out front to have a cigarette and when he looked in he watched as Tony moved closer to Rachel on the couch and put his hand on her leg and was talking quietly to her.

Later that night, in bed, after Tony had left, Rachel and Brandon had sex. Brandon asked Rachel if she wanted to fuck Tony. When she told him yes, he asked how would she like for him to fuck her. As she described it, Brandon reached his climax and shot his load into her at the same time she reached her orgasm.

So time went on, but after that night, an unspoken consent was given. On most nights Rachel would chat with Tony on the computer or on the phone. Brandon would be watching TV, but he could hear the conversations. Several times, as Rachel was talking on the phone while sitting next to Brandon, she would talk normally as friends do, but then Tony would say something that would cause Rachel to begin whispering as she got up and moved to another room out of Brandon's hearing range. Brandon would then not hear what they were saying, but at times Rachel would let out a titillating giggle. It was obvious that they were talking to each other flirtatiously.

Rachel and Brandon still went to Diane's parties but nothing noticeably out of the ordinary happened there. But, when Brandon left for work, Rachel would call and invite Tony over.

This is how things went for the next two weeks. It was more like a close guy-girl friendship. She would invite Tony over while Brandon was at work, mostly when she had other girlfriends over. Tony never did anything while Rachel's friends were watching, but plenty of opportunities presented themselves. Rachel and Tony would step outside to have a cigarette and kiss or make out.

After leaving her house, before Brandon got home, they would kiss, first on the cheek, but it soon became the habit for them to kiss on the lips. Rachel still considered this a close friendship, although she could tell it would soon be a friendship with benefits. She never kept anything from Brandon. She told him everything that happened although Tony didn't know this. Rachel liked how things were unfolding. She was flattered by all the attention Tony was giving her and excited that eventually they would have sex. She was glad that her husband didn't mind another man wanting his wife; in fact he was passively encouraging her to give in to him, which she happily was doing anyways.

About a month after she had first met Tony, Brandon learned he had to go to Key West for the Navy for several weeks. The night before he was due to leave, Diane was having another house party. By this time things had progressed far enough between Rachel and Tony that sex was imminent. She mentioned as much to Brandon and told him she was a little nervous about it. She wanted to dress good tonight because she wasn't sure what would happen tonight and she wanted his help.

He told her not to worry but to just be herself and let everything take its natural course. They showered together and afterwards he pampered her by shaving her legs and pubic hairs to a smooth baldness. Then he picked out her clothes. After she got ready she fussed endlessly over herself in the mirror, but she came out looking astonishingly sexy. She asked Brandon if she looked ok and he responded by telling her that she was going to knock Tony away with how sexy she looked. She seemed relieved when Brandon told her this, kissed him and thanked him for being the best husband she could ever hope for.

They arrived at the party to find more than the usual crowd. After they said their hellos to everyone they went into the backyard, where a bunch of people were hanging around at. Tony was among them and when he saw Rachel, his face brightened up.

After about an hour Rachel went inside, to be followed a minute later by Tony. Brandon continued drinking his beer and talking with the others. After 30 minutes went by he decided to see where Rachel had gone. He didn't see her or Tony anywhere inside the house, but when he noticed the front door slightly ajar, he looked out and witnessed Rachel and Tony. She was up against the side of the house with Tony. They were making out heavily, kissing deeply, and Tony had his hand on one of her breasts.

Brandon tried watching inconspicuously because he didn't want to get caught spying. He began talking to the nearest person to him, but after a short moment, Tony came in leading Rachel by the hand. They headed right for the stairs. Rachel saw Brandon watching and smiled but motioned for Brandon to stay downstairs.

Brandon went back into the backyard, but he couldn't take his mind off what Tony might be doing to his wife, and if she was enjoying it. Even though Brandon had allowed Rachel her freedom, he began to feel a tinge of jealously.

Finally, Tony and Rachel rejoined everyone in the backyard and she came up to Brandon. She smiled up at him and asked if everything was ok. He told her everything was fine and asked if she was having a good time. She responded by telling him she was having a wonderful time. Then she led Brandon inside.

Once inside she told him what had happened. Once she and Tony got up into the room, Tony decided to change his clothes in front of her. She saw him naked, and he had a really nice cock, but they didn't have sex. He dressed back up and they laid on the bed together and at first just talked. They then began to kiss and feel each other up. After a little while of that, he sat her up and removed her shirt and bra, then he proceeded to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then that was all. They came down stairs after that.

They rejoined the party and continued until Brandon told Rachel that they must go home. He had to get up early to catch is plane to Key West in the morning. She told him to give her a few minutes and she went off to find Tony.

Brandon waited for 20 minutes then went to look for her. Once again he found Tony and her in the front on the side of the house. This time her shirt was lifted up and her tits were exposed. Tony was busy sucking on her tits. Rachel had her head tilted back and her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation. Brandon decided to make his exit a loud one, enough so that as he walked out the front door, Rachel had just finished pulling her shirt down and Tony stood next to her nervously. He still doesn't know that I know, thought Brandon.

The three of them stood there and talked for a bit, and Brandon asked Tony to take care and keep an eye out for his wife for the next couple of weeks while he was gone and Brandon made Tony promise to help Rachel if she ever needed anything. Rachel could see that Tony was trying hard not to smile, but when he looked at her, she smiled at him with a lustful look and he turned red. Then it was time for them to go and Rachel gave Tony a kiss on the cheek.

Next morning Rachel saw Brandon off at the air terminal and told him not to worry. She would be safe and would call him everyday. Rachel then drove back home after Brandon left. She only had one thought on her mind: Tony's cock. When she got home she called him up and in less than ten minutes he came over. They wasted no time. As soon as the sat on the couch, they began to kiss madly, with open mouths and swirling tongues. She lay back on the couch with him on top of her. They broke their kissing after a moment and they both gasped for breath. Then Tony unbuttoned her shirt and she let it fall open to reveal her bra.

He kissed her stomach as he gently squeezed her tits and she ran her hands through his hair. Then he came up and went for her neck. He kissed and sucked on her neck, enough to leave a lovemark. While he was doing this, he began to dry hump her pussy. Even though they still had all their clothes on, she could still feel his huge bulge pressing against her very wet pussy.

She then suggested they go upstairs to the bedroom. They practically ran up the stairs with a sexual urgency. Once in the bedroom their clothes flew off of their bodies and they tumbled together on the bed. They began playfully wrestling with each other. Rachel squealed and giggled in delight by the feel of his naked skin against her as they rolled around the bed.

By accident, her hand brushed lightly over his cock. The action was enough for them to stop their wrestling. She looked down at his cock and carefully ran her fingertips up and down the length of it. Then she looked down further at his balls, which hung down quite a bit. The sight of them and his cock caused her pussy to gush and she grabbed a hold of his ball and gently rubbed them in her hand.

They resumed their heavy kissing while she moved her hand up and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She began slowly pumping his cock. Moments later she sat up and Tony rolled over on his back. Rachel swung her legs over him until her bare pussy was directly over his face, then she lowered her own head down until she took him in her mouth. Tony reached his head up until his tongue made contact with Rachel's pussy lips and he began to eagerly lick up and down her soaking slit.

As Tony did this, Rachel began to suck his cock harder and faster, taking more of him into her mouth, all the while massaging his balls with her free hand. Tony began to suck on her clit and reached around to insert two fingers into love hole. This caused Rachel to moan and whimper as she bobbed on his cock.

This went on for a short time because soon it was too much for him to handle. After Rachel reached orgasm, he rolled her off and crawled up between her legs. She spread them far apart and brought her knees to her breasts, unable to invite him into her anymore clearly. The head of his cock slowly entered her. She moaned loudly. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them in the air, then continued to enter her slowly, inch by inch. Finally, he went in all the way, 7 ½ inches of his cock filling her up deeply.

He then pulled out all the way, then let it slide back in. Her pussy was so wet and lubricated that it went it with easy, like a hot knife through butter. He pulled completely out than re-entered her like this two more times, driving her wild. Then he grabbed her ankles again and placed her feet onto his shoulders. Rachel's eyes went wide, because by doing this, he was able to penetrate her further. Tony was in unchartered territory. Rachel had never felt anybody go in this deep into her.

Rachel closed her eyes as he slowly began to pump his cock into her throbbing pussy. She was so glad she was finally getting fucked by Tony. She was literally in sexual heaven. She loved her husband so much for allowing her to do this and she couldn't wait to tell him all about it.

She reached a body-shaking orgasm at ten minutes into their intense love-making. She then reached her hands around to grab his ass, thereby pulling him into even more. Rachel almost thought she was about to lose consciousness from the extreme pleasure, and she whimpered and called out to Tony to fuck her harder and faster. He picked up the pace fucking her fast and furiously. Rachel reached orgasm number three and passed out. She regained consciousness 20 seconds later and Tony was grunting and grimacing.

Rachel felt him tense up and screamed for him to fuck her harder and faster. Seconds later Tony exploded inside her. Rachel yelled out as she felt the first hot stream of his cum shoot up inside of her. He pulled out as an afterthought before he was done fully injecting her with all his remaining seed. The last of it continued to shoot out onto the outside of her pussy.

Tony rolled over onto his back and sighed heavily. Rachel sat up on her elbows. She looked down and saw that her pussy was visibly quivering, as Tony's cum began to ooze slowly out of her pussy. She laid down with her head on his chest and breathed a sigh of pleasured contentment. Without words spoken they lightly kissed each other before drifting off in post-coital sleep.

About an hour later, Rachel awoke to the sight of Tony between her legs once again, and she felt him sliding his wonder-tool into her. She smiled and took him into her once again. She was exhausted and just lay in bliss as he fucked her, this time with slow, gentle and steady thrusts. She smiled as she felt him reach another orgasm. It turned her on immensely knowing that he wanted her enough for an encore. She shot her hips up to meet his downward thrusts. This time he pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach.

He got up and gave her a towel to clean up with, then went into the bathroom and started the shower. When the shower was ready, he came and took her hand to take her into the shower. He cleaned her good, shampooed her hair and washed her backside. After he rinsed her off, she knelt down and took his limp member into her hand. She began to kiss and lick it until it sprang to life and pointed stiffly right to her mouth.

She sucked him for all it was worth, and he was enjoying thoroughly, which made Rachel glad and encouraged her to do it faster. Within minutes, he shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed him happily, then licked up the last drops that ran down his shaft, ensuring that she got every last drop.

They toweled each other off as they got out of the shower. Rachel looked at the clock. It read 6:45pm. Tony arrived here at around 1pm. Not bad for the first day, she thought. And her husband would not be home for another 20 days.

They went downstairs and watched TV for a couple of hours. They fucked one last time before the end of the night. Rachel was expecting him to sleep over with her tonight, but he left back for Diane's around midnight.

When Rachel woke the next morning, she checked the phone and noticed her husband had called. She called him back. He was glad to hear from her. He told her how the trip was and they chatted. He asked how she was doing. She disclosed that she and Tony had fucked last night. She was a little afraid to telling him. She wasn't sure how he would take it. Her fears were unfounded. He sounded excited and asked her if she enjoyed it and wanted to know the details. They talked about it as if they were not husband and wife, but rather more like how one girlfriend would tell another girlfriend. After a while she felt totally at ease telling him.

She wanted to make sure he was ok with it, because, as she told him, if he was at all uncomfortable with Tony and her sexual relationship, she would end it immediately. She was totally in love with him and would be his wife forever. He told her not to worry, that he was comfortable with it all, because he knew that she was true to him.

Later that day, Tony invited her over to Diane's. She hurried over. Tony was there with Bailey and Diane. Judging by their knowing smiles, Rachel guessed that Tony had told them all about it. They watched TV for a little while. Tony and Rachel sat close to each other with his hand on her thigh.

At one point, Tony began playfully tickling her. Tony ended up pinning her down on her back on the couch with him on top. They began to kiss. Bailey and Diane just looked on and watched TV. Tony got up and grabbed Rachel's hand, then picked her up and walked toward the stairs. Rachel playfully struggled and giggled. Tony told Diane and Bailey that they would be back in a little while. They went up to Tony's room.

Downstairs, Diane and Bailey continued watching TV. After 15 minutes they heard the bed upstairs creaking and rocking. Ten minutes later, the moans of pleasure coming from the bedroom by both lovers became so loud that Diane had to turn up the volume of the TV. Despite the loudness of the TV, Diane and Bailey were still able to hear when both of them reached orgasm.

Diane commented that they must be done and so turned down the TV. Twenty minutes later, they heard the bed creaking again. Upstairs Rachel was surprised at Tony's vitality and stamina. They had barely finished and were lying together when he became hard again. He then rolled over and mounted her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An American Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds