• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02

One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02

123

Authour's Note: This is the second part of a longer series. To fully enjoy this chapter, please read A Week With Mr. Hansen Ch. 01 first!

*

I woke up slowly, clutching my blankets around me in a futile attempt to cling to the wonderful sleep I had been having. I yawned as I opened my eyes. There was sun leaking through the cracks in my blinds and judging from the brightness, it was either late morning, or early afternoon. I rolled over and picked my cell phone up off my night table. It was nearly one o'clock.

Even though I had been drinking the night before, I felt great, and a slow smile spread across my face as I concluded that it was probably due to Mr. Hansen. We hadn't even actually fucked, but I felt the same sort of warm, pleasant feeling that I would have if we had. Still, his fingers had done more to me than I could have imagined. Mr. Hansen wasn't in the room, but I wasn't concerned. For one, he couldn't just leave and not talk about this again. He was supposed to be living with me for the rest of the week. And secondly, there was a good chance that he just had woken up a lot earlier than I had.

I let myself lie in bed for a few more minutes, just allowing myself to wake up fully before I sat up. I needed a shower, badly. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet and walked to the door, opening it quickly. I gasped when I saw Mr. Hansen there, his hand posed to knock on the door. He looked surprised for a moment, then flushed as his eyes moved down my naked body before he glanced away quickly.

"I heard you walking around, I just thought we might want to talk..." he explained quickly.

"Sure, Mr. Hansen," I said, suddenly nervous. I felt incredibly exposed, but at the same time, I loved the effect that my naked body had on him. Mr. Hansen was such a calm, laid back guy, but the second he saw me, he got so flustered. It was kind of funny, and a little flattering.

"Did you want to... you know... clothes?" he stuttered.

I laughed and shrugged, putting the clothes I was holding on top of my dresser. "Not really, Mr. Hansen. No point in dressing before I shower, is there? And it's nothing you haven't seen before, right?"

He laughed nervously and I motioned for him to come into the room. My heart was pounding at the nerve I had to be standing in front of him naked, not doing anything about it, but I just decided to go with it. There was no way he would be offended by it, and it wasn't the worst thing that could have happened anyway. I sat down on the edge of my bed, leaning back on my hands as Mr. Hansen sat in my desk chair, still trying to look away from me determinedly. He cleared his throat softly. "Claire, what we did last night..."

"Mr. Hansen, I..." I interrupted, but he held up his hand.

"Just let me say what I need to," he said, and my mouth fell shut. "I know that I should be telling you it was wrong and that it can't happen again. I should be worried about what would happen if anyone, especially your parents, found out. I should be a little bit disgusted with myself, which I am, but it's not enough for me to not want to do that again." He cleared his throat again. "I very much enjoyed what we did and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but I want to know that you're okay with it. That you've thought it over and that you know what we did, that you understand..." He trailed off, pausing. "I know it sounds corny, but I had to plan out what I was going to say to you. You know this is a big deal, Claire."

I nodded, then remembered that he wasn't looking at me. "I know, Mr. Hansen," I said quietly. I wet my lips before looking up at him. "All I know right now is that I liked... I mean like, I really liked what we did last night, and that I want to do it again." I looked back down at the floor in front of me. I didn't know what else to say. I liked Mr. Hansen as a person. I had known him since before I could remember. He was always at my birthday parties or any sort of special event that my parents were at, and I had always gotten along with him well. I knew I could trust him, and I felt safe with him even after the spanking he had given me the night before. I don't think I could have felt the way I did if anyone else had spanked me like that. I knew I should feel the opposite way. But when Mr. Hansen did that, it felt amazing. I can't even explain why.

I think Mr. Hansen must have known that I didn't simply think of him as a quick fuck. How could I, when I knew I'd have to see him again? I didn't have a single regret about what we had done, and I didn't think I could make it through the rest of the week without having his cock buried deep inside me at some point.

He took a breath, and I looked up to see his eyes on me again. I smiled nervously and he swallowed. "So, can we?" I asked softly, biting my lip. "It could keep this week from being incredibly boring."

He laughed, a short, nervous sound. "If I say we can, I'm not going to bring this up again. If you want anything to stop, you'll have to tell me. I don't want to have to worry constantly that you're not comfortable. Do you think you can do that?"

I grinned, giggling, and jumped up off my bed, moving across the room quickly before practically throwing myself onto his lap. Mr. Hansen's eyes widened in surprise as I sat on his lap and his arms wrapped instinctively around my body to keep me from sliding off. "I can deal with that," I said, my voice soft in spite of my obvious excitement.

Mr. Hansen laughed again, holding my naked body close to him. He reached up with one hand, tentatively pulling my face closer to his. He looked into my eyes one last time and I grinned before closing the small gap between our lips. The kiss sent a shock through my body, and he kissed me with the same hard, urgent need that he had the night before when he had slipped his cum into my mouth. I had to gasp for breath when he pulled his lips off mine and started to kiss my jawbone, one of his strong arms still around my body and the other gently stroking my cheek. I brought my hands to his face and pulled his lips back towards me, wanting him to kiss me again. He did for a moment before pulling back.

"Didn't you mention something about a shower?" he asked.

I smiled innocently. "Yes, I guess I did."

His hand moved from my cheek down my neck and to my shoulder. His fingers trailed along my arm, sending shivers through my body, as his other arm moved further down my body, gently cupping my ass. "I think I had better supervise. Make sure you are clean the way I want you to be." I moaned softly as he spoke, his low voice claiming me. The way he wanted me to be... I was certain I could handle doing anything Mr. Hansen wanted. "Is that okay, baby?" he whispered, pressing his lips against my neck.

"Mmm... yes," I whispered back.

"Yes what?" he asked.

I frowned, confused. "Yes... please?"

The hand cupping my ass moved away and came down on my tender skin, just hard enough to make a loud smack. I jumped. "Yes what?" he asked again.

"Yes..." I hesitated, biting my lip as I tried not to focus on the sudden tingle on that particular spot, and on the instant wetness that was building up between my legs. "Yes... Daddy?" I whispered nervously.

His hand cupped my ass again, gently rubbing the spot that he had spanked. "Good girl," he whispered against my neck, and I was certain that his cock twitched underneath me. "Now, come on. Get to the shower."

I slid off his lap somewhat reluctantly and picked up the clothes I had pulled out earlier. Mr. Hansen stood up and went to the door, opening it for me. As I walked past him, I felt his hand brush against my ass again and I looked over my shoulder, grinning as he followed me.

When I stepped into the bathroom, the first thing I did was turn the water on. Our shower takes awhile to heat up, and I sure didn't want to be having a cold shower with Mr. Hansen. He followed me in and shut the door as I glanced in the mirror. I couldn't help but laugh. My makeup from the night before was still on, though most of my eyeliner had been rubbed off and there was just a line of mascara down my cheek from when I had been crying. I suppose it could have been much, much worse, but I don't know how Mr. Hansen had kept from laughing at me. I turned the tap in the sink on and bent over just a bit, splashing water on my face to get the rest of my makeup off.

As I washed my makeup off, I was sure Mr. Hansen wasn't going to pass up the opportunity of my semi-bent over position. After I was sure the makeup was off, I turned the water off. Before I could grab a towel, Mr. Hansen was behind me. I could feel his cock straining through his jeans as he pulled my ass close to him. I braced myself on the counter and looked up into the mirror, seeing his reflection.

"Wouldn't that work better if I undressed you first, Daddy?" I asked, my eyes trained on my bare ass pressed against his jeans. He just nodded and I turned, lifting the hem of his shirt up over his head before I unbuttoned his jeans. He kissed me as I undid them, before raising his hands to my shoulders and pushing me down to my knees.

I knelt in front of him and pulled his jeans down, staring at the bulge in his underwear and trailing my fingers along it through the fabric before I pulled them down, letting his cock spring free. I looked up at him as I stuck my tongue out, licking his tip. Mr. Hansen smiled. "Are you going to be a good girl and suck your Daddy's cock?" he asked. I nodded eagerly and looked back at his cock, opening my mouth and sliding as much of it as I could get in at one time. Mr. Hansen groaned, and I moved my mouth slowly around him, loving the feeling of his smooth, throbbing cock in my mouth. He let me suck him for quite awhile, and my pussy was dripping more and more. The water had obviously warmed up because the bathroom began to steam and I began to breathe harder. My head bobbed against Mr. Hansen's cock, and my entire body felt heightened. My nipples were hard and my skin felt incredibly sensitive, and it wasn't long before I couldn't help myself from moving a hand down between my legs to relieve the aching throb in my pussy. I sighed against Mr. Hansen's cock as I slide my fingers along my slit, letting it brush against my clit and play against my hole, but not wanting to go much further than that.

Mr. Hansen saw me touching my pussy and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, helping me to my feet. He raised my hand to his mouth and licked my fingers as he dipped his other hand between my legs. I couldn't help myself from pushing my pussy against his fingers, but he moved his hand away as soon as I did. "Naughty girl," he whispered, chuckling. "You're soaking wet. I haven't even gotten you into the shower yet."

I moaned softly as his hands started to move down my body, tweaking my nipples softly. I could hardly hold myself up and I had to lean back against the counter when he caressed the underside of my breasts. Finally, he started to direct me towards the shower, pulling back the curtain so I could step in. I sighed as the water fell against my skin, hot and sensual, the steam from the shower clouding my vision just slightly. Mr. Hansen stepped in after me and pulled the curtain shut, pulling me against him immediately and kissing me hard. I kissed him back, rolling my hips against him, his hard cock pressing against my stomach.

He pulled back and reached to the shelf, where my shampoo was sitting. "Turn around," he directed. I obeyed eagerly. No one but the hairdresser had ever washed my hair for me, and I had a feeling Mr. Hansen's fingers would be much more sensual than the girl who trimmed my long, dark blonde hair once a month. I heard him open the bottle and put it back down on the shelf after he had squirted some shampoo into his hands. The raspberry scent of my shampoo drifted towards me and I sighed when I felt Mr. Hansen's fingers working gently against my scalp. He washed my hair, getting it totally covered in the scented shampoo before I felt some of the lather dripping down my body.

"Guess I took a little too much," he chuckled, letting his massaging hands drift from my head to my neck and shoulders, then down my chest, the water washing the excess lather off his hands. I giggled as it dripped down my breasts, his hands running down my arms and then back up my stomach, cupping my tits gently before he pulled his hands away to turn me around, letting the hot water rinse the lather from my hair. He looked at me as the water ran over me, and I looked back, not moving, waiting to see what he would do. He ran his hands through my hair, getting all the shampoo out. I grinned at him as he pulled himself close to me, kissing me under the spray of the shower, his cock pressed against me, as hard and smooth as before.

As he kissed me, I reached to the shelf, grabbing my body wash. He pulled back and went to take it from my hand, but I moved it out of his reach. "My turn," I said. "You need to get washed too, Daddy."

"I had a shower this morning, baby," he said, trying to grab it from me again. "And you're not washing me with something that smells like flowers. That's for you."

I giggled and popped the cap open. "Please, Daddy? I promise you won't mind by the time I'm done..."

He didn't fight all that hard after I poured some soap directly onto my hands and started to rub it into his chest. Normally, I use a cloth or something, but this worked much better, since he was apparently already clean. I rubbed his chest first, before working it onto his back. I dropped to my knees and grinned up at him before I skipped touching his cock and began working the soap up each of his legs. He laughed as I washed him, the flowery scent of my body wash overpowering the scent of my shampoo. I ran my fingers along each of his legs before I finally put a bit more soap onto my hands and ran my slippery fingers along his cock. He groaned as I gently washed his cock, maybe stroking him a few more times than was necessary to get him clean. Once I finished there, I moved my hands to his balls, and Mr. Hansen had to brace himself against the shower wall as I rubbed him. Finally, I stood back up, pulling Mr. Hansen under the spray of the shower and running my hands up and down his body to get all the soap off. When my fingers got to his cock again, he made a sound almost like a growl and grabbed my arms, pushing me up against the wall hard as he kissed me, grinding his cock against me. I moaned and his hands moved to my breasts, pinching my nipples and making me squirm between him and the cool tile of the wall.

"Baby, do you want me to fuck you?" he growled against my lips. "You're such a damn tease... I wanted to fuck you properly, in a bed, but..."

"Fuck me, Daddy," I interrupted. "There's time for beds later."

He groaned and slid his hands down to my thighs, moving them around my legs to just under my ass, and lifting me up. I gasped in surprise as he lifted me easily and positioned his cock at the entrance to my tight hole. I had grabbed his shoulders in surprise when he lifted me, but I let one move down to guide his cock into my dripping entrance, as it was too slippery for him to just slide into me. I gasped as his tip pushed into me, almost trembling in excitement to feel Mr. Hansen's cock inside me. He groaned again as he pushed further into me, and I let out a soft moan. His cock might not have been huge, but I could still feel him stretching me. He pushed his cock in at a steady pace, just slow enough so that I could adjust, though by the time he was buried deep inside me, I need a moment to get used to the feel of him inside me.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered after a few seconds of just holding still against me, pressing me against the wall of the shower.

I sighed. "I'm great, Daddy," I whispered. "I never imagined your cock would feel this good."

That was all he could handle, and he groaned as he pulled back and began thrusting into me. I couldn't keep myself from moaning as he fucked me against the shower wall, feeling the spray of the shower against my skin, the steam swirling around me and making every sense a million times more heightened. My hands tightened on Mr. Hansen's shoulders, holding myself up as held my legs around my waist. His head was buried against my neck, and I could feel his teeth scraping gently against my skin, sucking just hard enough that I knew there would a light mark there.

It wasn't going to take me long to cum, and I could already feel myself building up. I raked my nails gently across his shoulders, making Mr. Hansen look up at me. "I'm gonna cum soon, Daddy..." I gasped.

"Good girl," he whispered, his pace staying steady as he fucked me. I held myself close against him as he fucked me, each thrust like another step towards my orgasm, like I could literally feel it coming closer. I gasped and panted, wanting to cum so bad it almost hurt.

"Need... Daddy, I'm so close, please..." I gasped, hardly able to get the world out.

He licked and bit down lightly on my neck. "What do you need, baby?" He was just teasing me, he knew he could make me cum in the next few moments if he wanted to.

"Harder..." I whispered.

"What's harder?"

"Fuck me harder!" I nearly screamed. He didn't move any faster, but I could feel him grinning against my neck.

"Only nice little girls get fucked hard," he whispered, and his next few thrusts were slowed slightly.

I groaned. "Please... please f-fuck me harder? D-Daddy?" I gasped, stuttering.

He didn't need to be asked twice -- I was so focused on my own orgasm that I didn't realise he was about to cum as well. He thrust hard into me, pounding me against the wall, fucking me hard and fast. It only took a few hard thrusts to put me teetering on the edge. All I needed was a bit more... just a bit... I was begging him to make me cum, though I was so focused I hardly knew what I was saying.

The begging put Mr. Hansen over the edge and I felt him shudder. Suddenly, I felt him spurt deep inside my pussy. No one had ever cum inside me before -- I usually insisted on a condom, or for one lucky boyfriend, that he pull out and cum in my mouth. The feeling of his hot seed spurting inside me was amazing. He pulled out and thrust into me four more times, hard, groaning each time and spurting another jet of hot cum inside me. On his third thrust, I came hard, my pussy clenching around his cock as my orgasm rocked through my body, brought on by his hard thrusting and by the foreign but erotic feeling of his cum inside me. I was squirming between him and the wall as my orgasm washed through me, moaning and gasping, screaming the word "Daddy" during what had to be the longest orgasm of my life. The orgasm he had given me the night before was nothing compared to this one, and that one had been positively amazing. I was gasping and panting, finally coming down from it long after Mr. Hansen's final spurt, his cock still buried in me. He looked at me as I finally opened my eyes, not realising I had even shut them, an eyebrow raised.

"That good?" he asked.

I laughed, slightly embarrassed. "No one's ever cum in me before, Daddy. It felt... really, really awesome."

He looked at me seriously for a moment. "Is it okay that I did that?" he asked, and I nodded, smiling. I'd been on the pill for years -- my mom had told me it would help with cramps and stuff, and had put me on the pill when I was 14.

Mr. Hansen looked relieved and gently set me down, pulling his softening cock out of my cunt. He kissed me softly, opposite to the rough way he had been fucking me, and pushed my wet hair off my face. As I was kissing him, my stomach growled. I pulled back in surprise, blushing furiously as Mr. Hansen laughed.

"You finish washing up," he said, stepping out of the shower and drying off quickly. "I'll make you some... well, lunch." He looked at his watch. "A 2:30 lunch."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds